Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to dip back into roleplay (Long term RP search)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyonXinian

Moon
Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying yourselves. I am currently looking to start some new long term role plays with willing partners. Something fun, exciting, and with plenty of story to match up with the smut.

My only requirements are that you be at least somewhat interested in story and story development. I typically write in 2-3 paragraphs replies, because I love to add in detail. It isn't necessary if you do that much or more, but I would like if you can definitely bring to the table.

I'm looking for something a little sweet, maybe a dd/princess kind of rp or master pet. Though I love to be versatile so there can always be a little bite and scratch to the sweetness.

Also, something that bites back a bit more would be evenly as good. In all honesty though I like nothing more then to mix the both. Having to much of one doesn't quite compare to the blend that sweet and spicy make.

I'm making this post for now as I work on my own ideas and plots I would love to persue. So if anyone is interested in the meantime and has ideas they would love to present we can certainly work together and making something absolutely tantalizing. So please feel free to message me and we can get to creating together. I don't bite, too hard.

You can find my F-List here http://www.f-list.net/c/daemonthefifth/ and I am up for discussing kinks if you have a particular itch you need to scratch. Believe me I am flexible.

A Quick Taste of Kinks
-Story Telling
-Romance
-Dom/sub
-S&M (biting, scratching, hair pulling, spanking, ect)
-Bondage
-Pet names
-Denial
-Teasing
-Exhibitionism/Voyeurism
-Fantasy Plots (Vampires, Dragons, Elves, Monsters, ect.)
-Slice of Life Plots

With a Seasoning of Familiar and Enjoyed Pairings
-Any type of fantasy pairing
-Dom/sub
-School Pairings
-Daddy/Little princess
-Master/Pet
-Psychological mixings

Happy RPing and hope to hear from some of you soon. Will update as ideas come to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom