Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Search of Boredom - 1x1 MxF - Craving Transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eowyn

Star
About Me:

■ Hi, I'm Eowyn.
■ I'm in the CST time zone.
■ I have some very unique/weird interests but if you're willing to try them out, I think we'd have a lot of fun. ;D
■ I'm usually on all day, every day so I'm looking for a partner who can reply a lot in one day.
■ I write 1-3 paragraphs. I consider myself literate but lazy as all hell.
■ PMs only, but I may be persuaded to use Skype IM.
■ I only play subs who are feisty. I will not play the part of dominant. I only play females. I also only play one main character and can help with NPCs.
■ I really hope I don't come across as bitchy. D: I'm a very sweet person, or so I've been told, but I know what I want and like to stay firm with that. I really don't bite, I promise.

Rules:

■ Please try to be available to RP when we start plotting. Post fast and frequently. Several posts a day at the very least.
■ 1-3 paragraph posts (minimum). No one liners but smaller paragraphs are fine.
■ You write my character's transformation/pregnancy changes. We can talk more in depth about this via PMs.
■ 70% PLOT & 30% (or less), SMUT. Plot is the most important to me. I'm not here to just write sex; I want to create a story.
■ Absolutely no slice of life plots. There needs to be some kind of unrealistic or fantasy aspect to my roleplays.
■ No god-modding. If you don't know what this is, it means no controlling my character or having them do anything without my permission. It's my job to control my character. If I see you doing this, I will message you about it.

My Ideas:

I have so many ideas it's easier for me to keep them in a journal. You can find ALL of my ideas right here.

I'll be including my biggest cravings on this thread for you to see as well. It's important to note I'm open to ideas but they MUST fit my interests.
That means plots with pregnancy and/or transformation with fantasy elements to it. Important to note that transformations are into FULL animal; not partial.
No slice of life roleplays.

My Cravings:

Click on the spoilers to see the plots I'm craving most.
Currently I'm looking for roleplays that either have transformation or pregnancy involved. HOWEVER, I am looking for emphasis on plot with some smut added in. This is a MUST.

■ Secretary Turned Heavily Pregnant/Housewife x Male Boss

- A girl is blackmailed into being her boss's "pregnant wife" and forced into it through pregnancy. She's a great secretary and does her job well as his assistant but she's given a better job offer elsewhere so she chooses to take it instead of staying with the company she started out with. The boss doesn't like this and finds a serum that amplifies the speed of pregnancy. He has sex with her against her will the last night she's at the office and on her way home, her belly begins to swell to being full term. The boss tells her that he'll let everyone know that she slept her way into the position so that she'll never work again - if she doesn't stay with him and be his "trophy" wife. (alternative plot add on: However, she escapes and finds refuge with someone else who chooses to help her and take care of her for a more romancey side of things)

■ Girl Turned into Animal Pet x Her Master

- I have so many ideas for this that we will want to work it out ourselves. mostly my ideas are the types of animals but I'm sure we can easily find something that works for both of us.

■■■

I think that about covers it! Please PM me with what you'd like to do. I WILL NOT see your post on here. It would be a miracle if I saw your reply in here, so PLEASE PM me. Haha. Looking forward to seeing you soon~

RE: Things Are About To Get Weird - Curious? Peek inside! (Looking to RP tonight!)

Alright, posting to say I fixed the thread and have finished with the updates so we are open for business!

RE: Things Are About To Get Weird - Curious? Peek inside! (Looking to RP tonight!)

I would love to play with you but I can't PM you...

So weird when that happens. Haha.

RE: Things Are About To Get Weird - Curious? Peek inside! (Looking to RP right away!)

First bump for partners! Hoping to find some good RPs today~

RE: Things Are About To Get Weird - Curious? Peek inside! (Looking to RP right away!)

Hopeful bump for partners!

Hopeful bump for some more partners! I've got a lot of free time to fill~

Searching for partners! I'll be around a lot this weekend so I'm looking to roleplay~

I cannot seem to send you a PM. I've been brewing a plot or two surrounding transformation, please send me a PM if you're interested.

RE: Things Are About To Get Weird - Curious? Peek inside! (Craving pregnant Hermione)

Hopeful bump for a partner! I'm really wanting to do the Hermione Granger RP right now.

RE: Things Are About To Get Weird - Curious? Peek inside! (Craving pregnant Hermione)

Hopeful bump for a partner! Still looking~

Still searching for partners!

Still searching for partners! Let me know~

Still very much searching for a roleplay! Let me know if you're interested~

Still looking for an RP. Let me know if interested!

Still very much hoping to find some new RPs! I really would like to try and get something started soon!

I'm still looking for roleplays! Let me know if you're interested~ Really wanting to get something going tonight!

Still hoping to find a roleplay partner! Looking to get something started tonight if you're interested~ Let me know!

Still searching for partners! Let me know if you're interested~

Still looking for partners~ Would love to get something started tonight. Let me know!

Hopeful bump for partners!

Still looking for partners~

RE: Things Are About To Get Weird - Curious? Peek inside! (Craving alien pregnancy)

Hopeful bump for partners! Still looking~

RE: Things Are About To Get Weird - Curious? Peek inside!

Hopeful bump for partners! Still looking~

RE: Things Are About To Get Weird - Curious? Peek inside!

Still looking for partners! Let me know~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom