Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brave New World. (Melevolence and Optiplex)

A shiver ran down Liam's spine. It still surprised him just how eager this male was to be with him, despite their species. His paws gripped his ankles tighter, his eyes closing as he bit his lip in order to stifle a moan. Jax's hot breath on his soft hole caused the deer to quiver. His pink cock throbbing wildly between his thighs in delight. His powerful hands kept his round cheeks spread properly to give himself total access to his sensitive spots. "Ahh...d-don't make me beg, Daddy..." he moaned softly. Liam's emerald eyes opening a little, peering between his legs to watch Jax's cock throb. His mouth began to water at the sight. "Please...e-eat my ass!"

Jax wasn't about to let his sexy femmy lover go unsatisfied, so he did just as he asked. He sniffed his hole once more. sticking out his tongue and slowly licking between the plump, thick ass cheeks, letting out a soft moan. "Nn fuck babe, your ass is delicious." He says, continuing to lick between the fem buck's cheeks, his tongue passing over and teasing his puckered hole.

Every muscle tensed at the delightful tickling of Jax's tongue. Each stroke of his tongue across his winking crevasse made the buck groan out cutely. Liam's eyes rolled back as guttural grunt escaped him once Jax's tongue began to push into him a bit. Nothing felt better than enthusiastic foreplay. Liam's knees trembled, struggling to keep himself standing. He gripped his ankles tighter, a long feminine moan sneaking from his lips. A delicious spurt of precum shot out of the buck's throbbing dick, spraying onto the grass between his legs. "D-don't stop, daddy...j-just like that! Oh F-fuck...I wanna cum from just your tongue!" He panted softly.

Jax moaned out as he pushed into the warm, tight hole. He heard the femmy buck moan, felt his knees wobble, heard him begging to not stop, to make him cum from just his tongue. Jax was more than happy to oblige. He spanked the femmy ass, making the cheeks jiggle as he began to tongue fuck the delicious hole, making lewd, wet noises as he did.

There was something about this. Being eaten. He'd had dicks of various lengths and girths enter him. He'd cum from being fucked by them. He'd had orgasms from blowjobs, masturbation and handjobs. Yet they all seemed to pale in comparison to this. His eyes went wide at the rapid thrusting, feeling the wet, slippery muscle slipping in and out. His hole tried to squeeze. To trap the invader in his velvety embrace but it always slipped out of him. Panting louder, his eyes started to roll back again, Liam released a girly and almost pathetic groan. His hips shook as he was spanked and the cum began to flow. Like Jax's spank forced the pearly fluid to burst free. The buck's ass began to contract wildly. Causing the pucker to wink rapidly. His dick throbbed around as he came without even having his dick touched a single time. The raw feeling sending lightning through his spine and legs. Jax could even see the bucks balls bouncing up and down in time with his cock. Hot globs of it shooting to the grass. As the sensation hit a peak the buck's knees finally gave out, collapsing onto all fours as he humped against the cum slick soft plantlife until he stopped spurting...cutely collapsing onto his mess as he quivered on the cool grass.

Jax was surprised by the reaction. He heard the girly moan and felt the twitching as the femmy buck came. He felt the puckered hold spasm rapidly as he came. Jax pulled away, and in addition to the winking hole, the buck's balls bounced, as if there was a definite force behind his orgasms. He let out a small yelp of surprise as the buck fell to all fours on the grass, humping the cum stain he created until his climax finally passed. Jax couldn't help but laugh. "All of this from a tongue in your ass?"

Liam lay on his belly, shuddering lightly from time to time as he try to recover. Panting softly, his green eyes looking dazed. "Ahh...it...feels so good..." he muttered meekly in his defense. "Ahh...I love...how a tongue feels inside me." His tail wiggled cutely as he spoke. His plump ass twitching a bit as his muscles tensed every now and again. "Ahh...h-hurry...and put it in me..." He begged softly, trying to lift his hips up a bit.

Jax watched as the femmy buck regained his composure, telling him about how good a tongue felt in his plump ass, his plump butt wiggling along with his tail wagging. Jax heard him ask to put it in him, and he would do so with pleasure. But before he did that, he leaned over and kissed the femmy buck's cheek, whispering "I love you babe" before he went about his business. He angled himself, steering his cock into the femmy buck's tight hole, moaning in pleasure as it gripped and squeezed him, practically pulling him inside.

Liam felt powerless when his lover mounted him...not that he was complaining. He smiled softly when Jax professed his love, unable to speak though as his voice turned into a lewd moan of bliss. Jax's meat sheathing itself completely into his eager rump in one smooth stroke of his hips. The buck's fingers laced through the grass, gripping at it. His hips tried to push back some more into his lover. "Ahhh!" He wailed gleefully, closing his eyes as his forehead rest to the grass. "I...love you...f-fuck me as much as you want, Jax! Hah...give me everything!"

Jax found the fembuck's hand laying in the grass, and interlocked their fingers as he set about to give the cute buck's big booty the pounding he craved. He began thrusting, grunting in pleasure each time his shaft sank into the soft, warm hole. He soon picked up the pace, his hips gyrating, the buck's thick ass jiggling.

His fingers closed and squeezed against Jax's as their hands touched. Liam's body began to find strength, pushing himself back to meet his lover's thrusts to ensure he got as deep as possible. His gyrating caused his cock to stir his insides up in such a lewd manner. The buck's girly moans only got louder. The sound of their bodies clapping together so primal. So delightful. "Nnngh...h-harder...Mmf...I...love how you feel! F-fills me...just right!" He cried out softly. Liam's velvety tunnel tightening when Jax thrust to give him the most tight sensations on his way in and to pull him deeper, loosening up a bit to allow him to glide back easier.

Jax let out a moan as he picked up the pace, his cock soon leaking pre into the femmy buck's velvety hole. He leaned in and gave him a kiss, enjoying the wonderful sensations. His cock balls deep in a tight, warm hole, the sound of their bodies slapping together with lewd sounds, the slightly fragrant air of the field of flowers that they were in.

Liam's walls flexed at the feeling of his lover's thick precum. How much warmer his body felt when it spurt into him. The buck turned his head to kiss Jax harder, moaning into his lips. Each balls deep thrust sending the male into fits of pleasure. His right paw left the grass, reaching back to run his fingers through Jax's hair. "Ahh...just...a little more babe...C-come on daddy...hah...make this little buck cum..." He begged softly, his green eyes glazing over.

With all these sensations it wasn't long before Jax came. He squeezed his lover's hand, moaning into the femmy buck's mouth as he thrust balls deep into his eager hole once more, his balls pumping his seed into the fem buck's round, juicy ass as the buck urged him to continue. He panted, unable to speak for a few seconds. "Nn, that was amazing as always babe."

The increased pace sent the buck's eyes rolling back once more. His insides clenched on his lover, his inner walls stroking his flesh even more aggressively. Liam could feel the spine shattering sensation of Jax's cock probing against his boy 'g-spot' more and more. His cock shuddered as it swung back and forth with his body. Liam moaned louder as they kissed deeper, eyes shutting tight. His lover's orgasm triggeing his own. The flow of hot cum into his body urging his own prick to spurt onto the grass, the soft splatter sounds audible despite their groaning. His body was tense until they both finished before melting to the grass again, pulling him down too. Squeezing his hands, Liam panted cutely. "Ahh...y-you...fit my body...so well...hah...I love you..."

Jax felt himself just kind of dissolving into the grass, a spent husk on top of his femboy lover as both gave themselves a moment before speaking. Jax was still inside the femmy buck, when he heard "Ahh...y-you...fit my body...so well...hah...I love you..." Jax couldn't agree more, and gave the femmy buck another kiss. "I love you too babe.....y'know, I think I'm past my wandering days, if I can just live the rest of my life here with you by my side."

Savoring the weight of Jax on top of him the buck didn't even try to move. Just letting his lover 'crush' him against the ground. Closing his eyes when they shared another loving kiss, Liam nuzzled his cheek to Jax's after their lips parted. "W-what?" he asked in surprise, peering back at him. "A-are you sure? You don't have family or anything? WOn't they miss you?"

Jax nodded. "I mean, my only family is my grandparents, and I haven't seen them for quite awhile, so I don't really have a ton of family ties to any one place. I suppose if you and I got married or something then I'd have a family tie to this place." He says with a chuckle, pondering the absurdity of the wedding that they would have.

Liam began to wiggle a bit. Rolling over while pinned so he could look at Jax proper. A soft smile had formed on his lips though a curious look still in his bright green eyes. "...you really want this then? To live here? With me?" he reached up with his right paw, gently stroking his lover's cheek. "Well...it'd be something you and the rest of the village will have to get used too but I don't think the Elder will have too much issue with it. As long as you don't do anything foolish, of course." he teased, leaning up to kiss his chin affectionately. "Mmm...if you made me your mate...you'll have to work on the farm." he added with a small, playful smile. "I'll put you to work. Wouldn't mind seeing your cute butt each morning in the corn fields..."

Jax heard the femmy buck consider a life together with him, he had completely forgotten about the Elder until just now, but he seemed to have a pleasure harem of both males and females, so the fact that Liam and Jax were both males shouldn't be an issue. He laughed as the buck mentioned seeing his butt while working in the cornfields. "I doubt I'll be much help babe, I'll be too busy staring at your butt, it's a lot bigger and nicer than mine." He says, giving the femboy a playful kiss on the nose.

"mmm...how are we ever going to get anything done?" he asked with a soft laugh, eyes closing at the affectionate kiss to his nose. A gesture he returned but instead placed loving, furry kisses along Jax's neck. Liam sighed softly, nuzzling closer. "Well...maybe we aught to head back home then, hmm? I should see if I can trade for some cloth or hide to see if i can make those um...panties, where they?" he asked, grinning a little.

Jax softly sighed as the femboy kissed his neck, and when he heard him mention making a pair of those panties, he felt his cock twinge with desire once more. "Oh please do, I can't wait to see this in a sexy pair of panties." He says, smacking the femmy bucks thick ass once more before standing up, waiting for his new mate to follow.

Squealing softly at the smack on the ass the buck peered back and gave a playfully scolding look to his lover. Waiting till Jax stood, Liam followed suit though his body began to ache a little from the tension of his muscles earlier. That and his ass was a little sore from the right good pounding it'd been given. Collecting the bag he'd dropped before, Liam grinned a bit at Jax. "I'll clean up when we get back and head into the village to inform the Elder as well as find some supplies for my project." he looped his arms around Jax's left arm to pull himself closer as they began to walk. "WHo knows...before the end of tonight you could be a new citizen here on this planet!"

Back
Top Bottom