Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brave New World. (Melevolence and Optiplex)

Though he couldn't see it, Aubrey smirked once the male began to eagerly huff her scent. Feeling his hands mauling her supple and malleable backside. "Oh? What's this?" She sounded amused. "I should have known you were such a dog. If you wanted that girly little deer's ass so bad...makes sense you were an ass man." She started to wag her hips back and forth, allowing Jax to feel the incredibly soft flesh jiggle and ripple against either side of his face. She glanced down at his throbbing cock, smirking a bit. "Look how hard it got...just from sniffing and touching...mmm..." She began to poke the tip with her finger, gently tracing around the slit with her fingertip, leaning her head down to let a warm trickle of drool rain down on his cock to wet it before her hand took hold, scales soft as she started to stroke him. "Why don't you get to work...i KNOW you have a tongue."

Jax shivered in pleasure as she gently poked his hard, sensitive rod with a finger, teasing him a little. He let out a moan as he felt a warm trickle of drool run down his shaft quickly followed by her soft, scaled hand stroking his length. He heard her demand that he start using his tongue, and he eagerly set out on worshiping his mistress, spurned on by her waggling her hips back and forth, causing her huge, smooth cheeks to move his head back and forth. He spread her cheeks as best he could, giving him the most access to her ass. He stuck out his tongue and slowly licked between her cheeks, moaning in pleasure at the delicious taste of sweat on her ass.

Her eyes fluttered closed as his tongue lashed between her cheeks. Licking not just her hole but the flesh around it too, lapping up the flavor of her scales as well as her sweat. Her toes curled, enjoying the sensation immensely, wiggling her hips a bit more, her meaty tail lifting higher "Mmm! That's what I like...just like that..." She moaned. Her chubby pussy leaking fluids now, which began to drip warmly onto his neck and chest. "Sink those paws into my flesh...come on...grab me..." she commanded, stroking his dick a bit faster as she got worked up even more.

Jax could feel a bead of pre on his member as she quickened her pace. She lifted slightly, and he began to worship her entire ass. "Nn I love worshiping mistresses big ass." He says, kissing both cheeks, licking every inch of her massive ass his tongue could reach.

Aubrey smirked some more at his muffled voice, to hear the normally dominant male submitting so easily to her. "As you should...it's an honor, you know?" She pulled her hips away, finally giving him some fresh air. The large dragoness turned around to face him, pressing her big, beautiful ass down against his dick, rubbing it by moving her hips up and down. His cock 'fucking' her ass cheeks as they squeezed tight around his flesh. "Ill show you that my ass is just as good...no...BETTER than those two." She licked her lips a bit. "My ass and my pussy are going to devour this dick...make it all mine!"

Jax gasped for air as she lifted her massive ass off of him, turning around and "hotdogging" his cock between her massive ass cheeks, causing him to moan out in pleasure. "I-I'd love it mistress, but do you mind if your ass is facing me?"

"My Gods...you haven't had enough of my ass yet?" She asked in a mockingly shocked tone when he wanted to watch her ass move, to face away from him while she fucked him. Shifting herself around, she kept her tail lifted. "Very well...I'll grant you this one request..." She lifted her hips, moaning softly as she did. Her glorious cheeks rippling with her movements. With skill, she began to line him up with her tight looking asshole, sliding down slow. Though once she got him halfway in, she abruptly slammed her hips down, force feeding her asshole his rod. Her head tilted back, sighing loudly which caused a small flame to spark from between her lips.

Her clawed hands grabbed his knees for support, thus limiting his own movement. Her hips started to rise and crash down powerfully. Whenever her fat ass crashed down on his him it caused a loud smack to fill the bedroom. Aurbey's eyes started to roll back a little bit at the feeling. But as if to show she were in total control of the situation, just as quickly as she'd started...she pulled him out of her. Shifting her hips, Aubrey slammed back down...plunging his delightful cock to his balls in her wildly slippery cunt. Juices lathering his flesh. The heat of her pussy almost like an oven, warming his dick in a manner he'd never experienced.

Of course Jax hadn't had enough, he'd been an ass man ever since he started being interested in girls, and likely would be until the day he died. He watched with eagerness as she turned around, her massive, glorious ass cheeks rippling with every movement she made. She lined up her asshole with his cock as if it was nothing, and began sliding down slowly, out of nowhere slamming her hips down, taking his entire rod inside. He let out a loud moan as she began to ride him her fat ass jiggling and milking his cock with each bounce. However, she pulled him out completely before slamming down again. Jax experienced a different but still incredibly pleasurable feeling. He felt a wetness on his cock, and a warmth that caused his cock to twitch inside her hole. He let out a moan, panting. "Ah, more mistress, please!" He begged, not wanting these amazing sensations to end.

More of his begging sent a rush through her. Stroking her already bloated ego just a bit more. She let her hips rise and fall quickly, milking his dick with her pussy, squeezing tight with every drop of her hips. Yet just as swiftly as she'd switched the first time...she did it again. Pulling him from her slippery cunt, back into her plump rump. A tactic she would keep doing every so many thrusts. Torturing him with the changes in textures, temperatures, and pressures of either hole as they squeezed and sucked at him. The scales on her ass, naturally orange, began to turn a shade of red from the constant smacking against him, as well as her rising arousal causing the scales around the nape of her neck, loins, and around her breasts a shade of red as well. "Mmm! So fucking good...I want you to beg to cum...tell your mistress which hole you wish to defile with your smelly cum..."

Jax stared at her massive, jiggling ass. He was always on edge, her switching between her pussy and ass never letting him settle into a rhythm, never letting him focus on cumming. Back and forth, from wet, slippery cunt to tight asshole. He watched as her orange scales turned red from all the smacking. Somewhere, in a different room, although it could've been more like a different planet, give how much Jax was focused on his mistress' ass, he heard the buck and the zebra rutting. He heard his mistress' voice cut though his stupor like a knife, asking which hole he wanted to cum inside. Being that he was an ass man to the core, there was only one obvious choice. "Gah! I need to cum in your ass, please let me cum in your big, beautiful ass mistress!" He begged in a whiney, pleading voice that he wasn't used to hearing. It reminded him of an old saying he had heard once. "Behind every powerful man that ever was, there was always a woman using her charms to manipulate from behind the curtain." After this, he believed that was more true than he ever did before.

Laughing softly at his voice, she closed her eyes. "Mmm..I figured you would. Such a filthy creature! Only really interested in our animal asses? Despicable." Biting her lip, Aubrey was swift to switch from her soaking cunt back to her ass, shoving him back nice and deep. She started to rock her hips, only removing a few inches each time. Forcing his tip to really grind deep in the depths of her ass, eager to let him release whatever he had within her. "So what are you waiting for, Human? Hmm? Come on...try breeding my scaley ass...it's what you want, right? DOn't hold back. I can take it all."

He loved the degradation, moaning as his cock was stuffed into her tight asshole again, her hips rocking, making his cock head grind against her tight anal walls. He heard the invitation to breed his mistress' fat, scaly ass, and he was more than happy to oblige. "I'd love to mistress, but do you mind bending over so your slave can do a better job of breeding her beautiful ass?"

Aubrey licked her lips at his request. Pulling her hips back fully, the plump dragoness moved off of him, getting on all fours proper. Her hips lifted high, tail lifted to the side. Her head down to the bed, fat tits squished beneath her. "Mmm...come on then, you cur! Fill my ass with that dirty seed!" She commanded, smirking a bit as she heard Liam humping Vinnie's ass in the background, the two femmy males getting off just as hard as they were.

Jax waited for his mistress to pull off his rod, getting on all fours, head down and ass up, just like a woman with an ass of that caliber should. He quickly got onto his knees, grabbing one of her massive ass cheeks with his hand and spreading it, the other guiding himself into her hole. He pressed himself inside, and let out another moan. He quickly began thrusting, gripping her massive ass cheeks, admiring them as they bounced and jiggled.

"That's a good boy..." She let out a throaty growl of bliss once he pushed himself back into her. Aubrey's back craning in a sexy manner as his dick went balls deep once more. His swollen balls slapping against her dripping love tunnel with his thrusts. Toes curling, her clawed fingers gripping the sheets, the dragoness got a full view of the two males fucking in front of her. Liam holding onto Vinnie as the stallion rode the buck for dear life. Vinnie's back against the deer's chest. Meaning the stallion's thick cock was aiming right at her. Her excitement rose, biting her lip. Ready for a load in her ass and one to surely coat her face any second.

Jax picked up the pace, trying to match the intensity of the show the two lover boys were putting on. He let out a moan as her anal walls clenched around him, causing his cock to leak pre. He spanked her fat ass as he went along, watching the cheeks bounce and jiggle even more. He knew he wouldn't last long, the feel of this ass coupled with the sight of it jiggling around would make him cum very soon.

Aubrey continued to thrust her hips back to meet his. Each wildly deep thrust sent chills through her. The human was a good lay. His dick adequate and hitting all the right spots. She growled in glee with every spank of her ass. The throbbing she felt in her rectum was all she needed to know that Jax was on the brink. "Come on...c-cum for me...cum in that juicy ass!" She breathed. Her head turned back to Vinnie, grinning more "You too, horse...cum...I want you both to give me your hot seed!" She groaned.

Liam thrust harder into Vinnie as he started to cum in the stallion, all whiel Vinnie let out a cry of bliss. His thick horse dick spasming as thick ropes shot out of the head, landing almost perfectly all over the dragoness's face from several feet away.

Jax heard the command to cum and did so. After a few healthy, deep thrusts in her huge, wobbling ass, he rammed his cock into her hole, balls deep, moaning as his balls emptied inside the dragoness' lovely ass. However, what he shot was pathetic in comparison to the zebra's equine rod. After Liam pounded his ass, Jax watched in awe as Vinnie sprayed cum like a fire house, coating the dragoness' face despite him being a few feet away from where they were.

Aubrey moaned hungrily as she got cum from both males. Her face warming with every thick wad. She opened her mouth too, tongue hanging out to collect a few stray blasts. The musky flavor causing her to quiver. Though Jax couldn't compare to Vinnie's equine load, he still shot a healthy dose deep into her ass, feeling it squirt into her. The warm fluid coating her contracting walls. "Oh fuuuck..." She panted, licking some more jizz from her lips now, swallowing it with greed. "A girl...could get used to this..."

Jax panted, and then let out a chuckle. "A guy could get used to it too, feel free to call me if you ever want this fat ass worshiped again." He says, spanking her thick cheeks one last time, making them jiggle. He turned to the femmy buck, a bit shocked that the one that had so eagerly sucked his cock and let Jax fuck his round ass the day before could fuck a guy so well to make him blow his load. "I never knew you had it in you to do any serious topping." He said with a chuckle.

Aubrey smirked a little "Only if I don't have to chase you around for days at a time." She quipped, slowly pulling her hips away. She sighed at the feeling of her ass gaping a bit, his juice leaking out of her slowly, warming her pussy. The dragoness lay on her side, starting to slowly clean her face with her fingers. Licking the thick equine cum from each digit slowly.

Liam sighed softly as he remained deep in the zebra, biting his lip as his plentiful cum was oozing out of the zebra's delightful ass, down onto Liam's lap as they remained together. "I can s-sometimes...when I'm needy enough." He managed to speak up, blushing a little "I may like getting fucked...but I love to fuck too." he gave Vinnie a slow thrust, causing him to groan and give a playful scowl

"Ah...easy there, deer...mmm...damn that felt good..." he groaned as Liam now stroked the Zebra's leaking dick. "Ah...we aughta all fuck like this more often."

Jax felt the dragoness pull off his cock, allowing him to see her slightly gaped hole drooling his seed. She lay on her side, and began to eat the zebra's cum off her face. Jax turned as his femmy buck finished up with the zebra, his seed leaking out of the zebra's plump (but not nearly as plump as the dragoness) behind. Jax chuckled as the zebra remarked about how they should all have a gang bang more often. "Sounds like fun, but.....humans generally tend to get sleepy after sex." He says, letting out a yawn.

"ohh, poor human..." Aubrey cooed as Jax yawned. She turned around and pushed him back, climbing over him. Licking her lips a bit. "I'll keep you warm..." She lay her soft, squishy body on top of him, licking his face.

"H-hey! No fair!" Liam cried out

"Yeah, Aubrey...don't be a whore..." Vinnie chimed in.

The bed creaked as the other two anthros got onto it. Liam cuddling up to Jax's right, Vinnie to his left. All four their sweaty, sex covered bodies coming together.

Jax felt his eyes widen in surprise as the dragoness pushed him backward, laying her chubby, soft body on top of his. Soon, he was flanked by the two femboy anthros. Jax couldn't help but chuckle at the ridiculousness of the situation, and decided to play along. He took one of the dragoness' massive breasts and began sucking on the nipple as if it were a pacifier of some kind, and he wrapped hs arms around the two femboys. Soon they were all dozing.

Up bright and early like he always was, Liam snuck from the large pile of sleeping bodies so he could prepare breakfast. He spotted the bag of trade goods and supplies he'd forgotten about and blushed. They'd have to go check the other tribes. They'd gotten so distracted with their lewd needs the other night, he'd forgotten they were SUPPOSED to go ysterday. Getting a hearty breakfast going for the other three lovers. They'd need their strength today.

Back
Top Bottom