Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brave New World. (Melevolence and Optiplex)

Jax was in heaven. If he could expect blowjobs like this on a regular basis, he could happily stay here the rest of his life. He moaned out, his cock leaking pre into the femmy bucks mouth as he worked his magic, if he wasn't careful, he'd quickly wind up with an unwanted load of cum in his mouth. "E-easy there, you don't want me to bust a nut in your mouth." He says, giving the young buck a grin.

The femmy deer pulled his head back again, softly spitting the dick out and grinned. His paw began to jack him off slowly while he spoke. "mmm..maybe I do..." he winked playfully, sticking his tongue out to lick at the head while stroking the shaft. "...unless...there was some place else you wanted to shoot it..." he hinted, green eyes twinkling. His free paw reached back to caress his plump backside, sliding a finger between his cheeks to start rubbing his little tail hole nice and slow, moaning softly "Mmm...I saw you staring at my butt all day...I bet you've been curious how it feels..." Slowly the buck stood. He turned around slowly, paws spreading his butt for Jax to see. Bending his knees, he began to gently rub the human's erect dick against his butthole "Mmm...all you gotta do is put it in..." he teased, peering over his shoulder.

Jax couldn't help but continue to moan as the femboy continued to stroke and play with his rod. He sat there, waiting to see where the femmy buck was heading. It was true what he said, Jax had been staring at his ass, it was a great ass. Big, squeezeable, and humpable. He watched as the femboy turned around, spreading his cheeks for Jax to see his tight, pink hole. He moaned out as his coc was massaged by the thick ass cheeks. "I'd love to fuck your ass, but I want to taste it first, bend over for me babe."

Liam bit his lip a little, preparing for his lover to give him the stiff fucking he'd been needing for a while. Instead he wanted to sample him first. "Ohh?" Liam cooed, sounding thrilled. He shifted his position, standing with his legs parted more, his paws resting on his knees. Bending at the waist, lowering his head just a bit past his knees, the bright eyed buck looked back at him. "Like this?" He asked softly. Liam's perfect rump parted, revealing his teeny little hole just below his small tail. The soft trail of flesh between his boy pussy and balls was plump and soft, his balls both oddly perfect in their shape. His pink and throbbing dick dangling down lewdly, a tad below the curve in length at only 6 or so inches compared to other anthros but still adequate. His hips gently wiggled in front of Jax, giggling softly "Ohh noo...I hope I don't get eated by the big bad Human!" he moaned cutely.

Jax watched as the femmy buck put on his cute display, bending over, parting his perfect ass, revealing his succulent, pink hole and cute little balls. His cute mispronunciation and gentle hip wiggling was just the icing on what was sure to be a delicious cake. I think I've fallen in love. Jax thinks to himself as he gets on his knees, preparing to sample the femboy's ample goods. "Oh yes, the big bad human is hungry, and humans only eat ass." He says with a grin, pushing his face in between the buck's succulent ass cheeks. He greedily inhaled, letting out a moan as the intoxicating musk hit his nostrils. "But.....asses this good need to be savored."

A soft squeak escaped Liam at the Human's eager actions. He bit his lip in delight, feeling his hot breath wash over his sensitive bits. "Ahh...s-so rough! Ahh..." He moaned gleefully, his dick throbbing in response. "Mmm..s...savor my meaty butt..." He begged. it'd been a while since he'd felt someone want him THIS badly, let alone savor his rump quite so eagerly. He was a bit of a favorite by males in te village due to his feminine looks and tight hole, but to love his butt THIS much? It was exciting! "Ah...please don't eat me, I don't taste so good..." he pleaded, playing along with their game, though his words being whole heartedly false

Jax chuckled at the femboy's cute little game. "I bet you taste wonderful, you certainly smell nice." He says, kissing each thick, meaty ass cheeks, sniffing the femboy's hole once more before sticking out his tongue and slowly licking in between his cheeks. He let out a moan, his cock throbbing in desire. He smacks the femmy buck's thick rear, watching the cheeks jiggle. "Nn yeah, very good." He says, licking in between the cheeks once more.

Liam fell silent when his lover finally began to taste him. His mouth was open in a silent moan. His dick bounced and his balls twitched, feeling his warm and wet tongue drag along his supple flesh. From the bottom of his ass up to the hole. "MMM!!" he finally groaned out, his eyes rolling. His hips jerked softly at the rough spanks, a drop or two of precum spurting from his tip onto the wooden floor. Another lick caused Liam's hips to lift higher, submitting himself further to his partner's needs. Liam placed his paws on the floor, fully bent over. "Ahh...hah...l...lick me more..." he pleaded, his eyes closing again "Ah it feels so good to be licked for once...hah...d-don't be shy..."

Jax heard his partner moan, lifting his supple bottom up, offering it to be explored by the human's tongue. Jax heard him practically beg to be licked all over, and he wasn't going to deny them both the pleasure. "As you wish." He says with a smirk, burying his tongue inside the femmy buck's tight hole, moaning out at the delicious taste.

Liam had to bite his tongue so not to howl out in glee. The invasion felt incredible. Jax's tongue broad, wet, and warm. It wiggled in and out of him, eagerly sampling as deep as it could. Liam breathed heavily, tongue hanging from his mouth. He felt like he might cum from just this alone, having to clench his muscles to prevent the desire to blow. "Ahh...like that! F-feels...s good...your tongue! Hah...I need...your cock soon! or I'm gunna burst!"

Jax was enjoying this very much. His femmy partner's hole was tight and responsive, willing to accept an intruding phallus and squeeze it with his tight walls, pleasing it as much as possible. However, his cock was practically begging to be put in a warm hole so it could achieve release. He stood up when the buck told him he needed his cock, and was happy to oblige. He gripped one of the femboy's hefty ass cheeks, spreading it and guiding his cock to the hole. He pushed inward, and felt pleasure wash over him as the tight walls gripped and squeezed him, as if trying to pull him in. "Oh fuck baby that feels so good."

Liam let out a weak gasp when his tongue withdrew. His pucker winked softly, the air feeling chilly around his now saliva wetted hole. It didn't stay cold long, feeling Jax line himself up behind him. Liam kept himself bent over as much as he could, his waiting asshole already trying to suck his cock in and he hadn't even pushed yet. "D-do it...fuck me..." he panted. The human obliged of course, rooting himself in seconds. Liam's pink, fleshy asshole was only too delighted to embrace Jax's invading dick. Shaping around his cock quickly. When he felt their balls touch, Liam squealed softly in glee. "Oh fuck!" he moaned "S-so good!" he panted. His hips rocked back and forth, trying to bounce himself a bit on his lover's rock hard flesh "I can take it...d-do me as hard as you want, baby!"

Jax felt himself hilt in the femboy's ass, grunting in pleasure as it squeezed and pulled, making it as pleasurable as it could. He heard the invitation to fuck that thick, round ass as hard as he could, and he was delighted to do so. He pulled out and thrust back in, gripping onto the fat, round ass cheeks, beginning to pick up the pace, moaning out as he did so, his hips slapping against the buck's ass, making his plump cheeks jiggle.

His emerald eyes rolled back with every powerful slam of Jax's hips. His ass made lewd slurping noises with each balls deep thrust. The sound of Jax's hips smacking against his ass sending a chill through his spine. "F-fuck...Hah...so deep...so full!" He was loving how this dick felt. Most anthros were so very largely endowed. Not that it was a bad thing, but the way Jax's cock was...it's length, it's girth...it filled him just right. Comfortably so. Almost like a perfect fit.

His knees weakened, causing Liam to helplessly fall to his hands and knees, groaning when he felt Jax's cock slip out of him. He panted hard, biting his lip a little. "Mmph...s-sorry! Ahh...feels...so good..." he groaned, instead rolling onto his back, spreading his legs. Wiggling a bit, Liam held his arms up towards Jax, inviting him to lay on top of him. "C-come fuck me like this...I wanna see your face when you cum..." he moaned sweetly, eager to view the pleasured expressions of his lover, to see he was making him feel so good. Liam's smaller dick throbbing so cutely between his thighs.

Jax found it just as pleasurable. He let out a grunt of pleasure with each meaty slap of his hips meeting the thick, round ass. He felt his cock leaking pre, and he would gladly continued pounding the femmy buck's hole in this position. However, on purpose or on accident, he felt his cock slip out as the femboy completely went to his knees. Jax panted, letting out a groan in sexual frustration. However the femmy buck rolled over on his back, his smaller cock hanging between his plump thighs, asking Jax to fuck him missionary style. Jax, of course, was in the throes of passion and wasn't about to say no. He craved release. He quickly got on to of the femmy buck, guiding his cock into his hole before continuing. He stared into the beautiful, emerald eyes of his lover before kissing him, his tongue dancing with his lovers as his hips thrust below. He was so close to cumming, and having an orgasm would never feel as right for Jax as it did right now.

"Oh Gods..." He panted, feeling Jax re-enter his body. His hips pushed against him, legs quickly pressing against his lover's sides, pulling him in. The powerful human's body on top of his feminine one was intoxicating. The buck looped his arms around Jax's neck as he leaned down, leaning up to meet the kiss. he didn't hesitate to let their tongues dance so lewdly, sampling his saliva, the taste unique and delicious to him. Liam moaned softly into his lover's mouth as they kissed, cock throbbing harder, asshole squeezing rougher. He couldn't speak, not wanting to stop the intimacy of the kiss. Instead Liam let his body go. With a muffled squeal of glee, his hips started to buck. Hot, sticky cum spurted out, splashing against both of their chests. Liam clung tight to Jax, pulling him even deeper, as if silently pleading for him to unload everything he had, as deeply as he could in the buck's core.

Jax tasted the saliva of the fem buck, it had a faint, sweet taste, one that would make him want to kiss him for hours if he could. However, this round of sex was almost at an end. He heard the femboy squeal out, and felt some strings of warm liquid splash on his stomach. He had cum, and Jax was about to do the same. He pulled away from the kiss, allowing himself to be pulled close. "Nn fuck I'm cumming." He grunted into the fem buck's ear, thrusting deeply into his tight hole, moaning as he felt his balls dump his seed into the femboy's tight, eager hole. He collapsed on to of his cervine lover, allowing himself to bask in the after glow of their love making. Well, that was until he heard the door bang open, along with two sets of footsteps and two distinct voices.

The femmy buck's lips pressed together to stifle his delight squeal when he felt the hot rush, the human emptying his balls inside him. Each powerful gush stimulated his soft ass, squeezing him gleefully to try and milk out more. Yet as the two enjoyed the moment the door opened, and he heard them. Liam blushed, hiding his face to Jax's chest.

"Oh...so this is how it is?" Aubrey's stern tone making Liam giggle nervously. She glared at the sight before her, peering over at Vinnie who, albiet looking annoyed as well was now sporting a raging hard on. She put her hands on her full hips in frustration "so...did you choose us to have fun with us, or not?" She began to walk over, jealously grabbing Jax and pulling him back, dropping ot her knees in front of him, grabbing his throbbing and seed covered dick in her soft hand. "Don't tell me you're spent already!"

Jax had hoped the young buck would defuse the situation, but instead hid his face in his chest, giving a nervous giggle. He felt himself being pulled out of the deer by the voluptuous dragoness, who placed his softening, cum lubed cock in her hand. "I-it's not like that, h-he just happened to be around, we started talking and things just sort of happened. It's not my fault he has a taut, girly figure and a big ass. What guy wouldn't pound that if he was able too?" He says, hoping for some bit of understanding from the stern faces of the dragoness and zebra, but finding none. He let out a sigh. "But.....you're right, I chose you for sex and I've neglected to fill my end of the bargain. Give me a few hours to recharge and you two can figure out who goes with me tonight then. Sound good?" He says, glancing at the femmy buck, hoping he didn't set any seeds of jealousy, the last thing he needed to start his life on a new planet was more drama.

Once Liam composed himself enough, he managed to calm down the other two. Well..at least somewhat. Aubrey wasn't please, in fact she was still fuming when she went to Liam's room to cool off. Vinnie, while a tad upset still, had been too involved at taking in Jax's naked body to be THAT mad. As his throbbing erection indicated. Vinnie eventually went outside to go to the lake for a swim, leaving Liam and Jax alone again...sort of. Aubrey's annoyed muttering in the background.

Liam offered an appologetic smile. "...I'm sorry...this was my fault...I shouldn't have seduced you..." He sighed a little, though his cum filled bottom wiggled softly as he sat on the couch, keeping his rump clenched to not let any of his prize ooze out. "It was a lot of fun though." he admitted with a cute grin "I um...would be careful of Aubrey tonight though...she might not let you sleep after this." he gave Jax a little nudge. "Her weak spots are her butt and her belly." he whispered with a wink "She loves to be rubbed."

Jax winced as he heard the door slam, angry muttering on the other side. He watched as the zebra wandered out of the house. He has a nice ass too. Jax thought to himself as the femboy buck sat down with a sigh. Jax sat next to him and listened to thim apologize. "It's fine. It was fun, like, I was meant to have sex with you or something." He said, chuckling. "And thanks for the advice." He said with a grin. He was actually looking forward to sex with her, he'd always preferred bigger women.

The rest of the evening didn't go quite as planned. Liam decided to postpone their trip to one of the other tribe villages until tomorrow so they could make things up to Vinnie and Aubry. After another delicious but quiet dinner, Liam gathered the four of them in his bedroom once they had time to digest. Liam smiled cutely. "I figure that tonight is a night that we properly introduce Jax to our customs." he explained. he had jax sit between the other two, Liam standing in front of them, hands clasped behind his back. "So...Jax...Vinnie and Aubrey are your concubines. It's actually quite an honor for them to serve you...so...you're hesitation to bed them has insulted our traditions." he offered a soft smile, not trying to shame him, simply explain.

"As such...you must make it up to them by allowing them to use your body! Vinnie has agreed to wait until another day to allow Aubrey her chance...so...he and I will play while you too make up!" He giggled a little, watching Vinnie get up and move over to Liam near the corner, the femmy nude boys cuddling close. Aubrey on the other hand grabbed jax, eagerly pinning the male down onto the bed.

"It's about time..." The dragoness smirked a little. "I know just how you can make this all up to me..." She didn't waist time, turning herself around over him, squatting over his face...her amazingly plump ass right in his face. "I hope you left room for dessert, big guy..." She growled lustfully, licking her lips.

Jax ate another delicious but quiet meal before the femboy took them to his bedroom and explained their customs. Jax felt himself go a pale white in fear as the femmy buck talked about them using his body as revenge. He could deal with the female, but the zebras cock would kill him it was so huge. "W-wait!" He cried. "If he fucks me it'll kill me!" He says, pointing to the zebras cock, which even at half mast was massive.

Liam giggled a little bit "Don't you worry silly...Vinnie likes it in the butt and only puts this big ol ding dong in pussies..." he teased, licking the Zebra's ear, causing Vinnie to coo, melting back a bit "And mouths..." Liam added with a wink, gently starting to stroke the stallion slowly, deciding to play with the equine while Jax had his hands full with Aubrey.

She decided to shut him up by planting her butt over his face, her buttocks lewdly pressing to his head, her beautiful asshole right over his mouth "Mmm...just put that mouth to proper use other than yapping like a frightened little pup." she growled, turning her attention back to the male's erect dick. "Mmm...while I enjoy this little snack..." She cooed, lowering herself down a bit, blowing warm air on his erect cock "Mmm...so...this made you cum, huh Bucky?" She asked, casually discussing Jax's endowment.

Liam stopped sucking Vinnie's neck to giggle and nod "Uh huh...he's really good with it!"

Jax thankfully had that explained to him before the dragoness sat he massive ass on his face, her cheeks easily enveloping his head. He eagerly inhaled the scent of her ass, the musk hitting him like a wave, causing him to moan out in pleasure, causing his cock to harden. He reached up and squeezed her ass, caressing the huge, plump cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom