Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brave New World. (Melevolence and Optiplex)

Though they were seeming to strike out on finding what he needed, Liam did take him to one of the various food huts where delicious smells were abundant. Though they were still fairly primitive, their culinary skills seemed to be quite advanced. Their dishes included various meats from non-anthro wild life, plants, berries, fish and even insects. All wonderfully prepared using indigenous spices cooked just so. Liam also purchased a necklace for Jax, made of antler and various bone, various little jewels in between each piece. He looped it around the human's neck and smiled cheerfully "It's a strength necklace." he explained, pointing to each bone "Each one is from a different animal. Each bone is to bring you different strengths when you need them most. Bear for strength, rabbit for haste, an owl for foresight and wisdom, salmon for determination, and antlers from a buck for grace" He smiled a little. "And these gems are for luck...everyone could always use a little luck." he patted Jax's arm gently. "...come. We better get back to the farm. Tomorrow we can try our sister tribe. Maybe they can help you."

Jax sniffed the air and detected a meat smell coming from one of the restaurant type places. "So uh, you eat your neighbors and turn them into necklaces?" He asks after they've finished eating, the young buck giving him a necklace of bones. Jax couldn't help but grimace as it was placed on him, hoping these bones were washed thoroughly before being made into.....whatever voodoo thing this was. He follows the buck back to the farm, mistrustful now. If he gladly ate his own, what would stop him from being the next meal he serves to his friends. He pulls out his blaster, sets it to kill, and takes aim, he'll take down as many before he's killed.

Liam shook his head a little bit "You misunderstand." he said softly as they walked "Like my primitive cousins, I do not eat meat. But though we have evolved, we still retain our dietary needs. Carnivora need meat. Where else are they to get it? We are simply the next step in evolution. It isn't like we consume one another." he explained. "We would never have to worry about Aubrey or others like her turning on the village." he assured him, stepping ahead to open the door to the farm once they returned, closing the gate behind them o the property and led him to the house.

"I understand it might be confusing, or even seem odd to an outsider." he nodded a bit, letting him into the house. Inside, Aubrey and Vinnie were talking, seated on the rough looking couch made of wood but layered in soft pelts. The two were awefully hands on, Aubrey shamelessly stroking the stallion's length as they spoke, though they peered over as Liam and Jax entered. Liam smiled a little "You two couldn't even wait?"

"You were taking too long." Aubrey shrugged, bringing her soft scaley hand to her lips to lick off some precum from her fingers. "When's dinner?"

Liam rolled his eyes "I'll get started...make yourself comfortable." he nodded to Jax "You're my guest after all."

Jax let out a relieved sigh. He had grown to like the femmy buck and his happy go lucky personality, he didn't want to kill him, or anyone that he had met, they seemed friendly enough. He put away his blaster, following the deer to his farm, his eyes wandering to his round, supple ass as they walked, his cheeks bouncing slightly with his movements. As they entered the farm, they saw the dragoness and the zebra sitting on a fur lined couch, the dragoness absent mindedly stroking the zebra's cock as they entered. Jax stared at the long, girthy length with a species of horror and fascination. If he sticks that in my ass it'll kill me! He thinks to himself as he sits in a chair as the buck goes to prepare the meal they would be eating.

Liam got right to work putting together a stew with crops fresh from the farm itself. Some corn, carrots, potatoes, and some beans he had good luck with this year. He hummed softly as he went about it, though he did end up pulling a piece of meat from an ice chest for Aubrey and Jax to go with it. He didn't keep much meat in the house, though it was mostly for guests or if he needed to try and bait away wild predators near the farm. He'd place the meat far from his home to lure them out that way and hope they'd stay there.

Aurbey fslowly got up from her spot, her fingers stroking Vinnie one last time, though the zebra sighed a little as if he had been real close to popping. She approached the human, her curves swinging with each step, her large breasts bouncing too. "I'm a bit curious about you. Whatever you are." She squat down in front of him, her hands running along his clothed knees. "We've got time before dinner..and I could use an appitizer..."

Without his friend, Jax felt nervous being around the other two alone. His feelings of nervousness were soon amplified by the bold dragoness, who stood up and sauntered over to him, ignoring her zebra friend's needs. Jax couldn't help but stare at her massive breasts bouncing as she approached. He felt her hands running along his pants. "I uh well.....it's kind of hard to know more about me when all you ever think about is sex." He says, not knowing the protocol for this sort of thing. Should he invite the zebra and the deer in for a gang bang? Was this meant to be a solo venture?

Aubrey gave him a stern look "It's not ALL we think about." She grabbed his pants and with a surprising display, yanked them off in a single tug, forcing them down to his ankles. "Mating is simply an easy and fun way to get comfortable with one another. Plus...who doesn't like how it feels?" She leaned forward, letting a single strand of drool leaking down to his dick before grabbing it in her palm, stroking the semi hard flesh. "mmm...interesting...look at how pink it is..." She mused, eyes focusing on his dick now "Mmm...smooth...soft yet hard..." She licked her lips, though she jumped a little bit when Vinnie suddenly reached around her to grab her tits. "Oh!" She let out a low moan. "Well...i guess it's going to be a party then..." She felt the stallion humping between her lush ass cheeks. "Mm...Vinnie...we have a guest...wait your turn..." She sighed, clearly loving how it felt but stood up, peering down at Jax...standing over his lap.

Her plump thighs spread as she did, displaying her puffy cunt. Her juices made her scales glisten, she reached down and spread herself. her insides an impossible shade of pink, looking tight. "...so..." she gave him a sultry look "Does this 'animal' pussy look good enough for you, outsider?" she seemed to tease him, lowering herself enough for his tip to touch against her nether lips, but didn't sit down fully, forcing him to thrust up if he wanted it bad enough.

Jax felt his pants yanked down to his ankles with a single tug, having no idea how that was done due to the fact that he was sitting down. He guessed sex felt good sometimes, and let out a moan as his cock was played with. He watched as a pair of hands wrapped themselves around the dragon's wide torso, grabbing her expansive tits. He wasn't at all sure about a threesome, or if he wanted to have sex with them in the first place. He was a little hungry, but most of all incredibly tired, this day had started with someone trying to kill him, and he had been hit with this all at once. He just wanted to collapse on top of a comfy bed and pass out for awhile. He watched as the dragoness stood over him her pussy on display while the zebra uselessly humped her giant ass cheeks like how a dog would hump the legs of random people some times. Normally, an offer like this would've been quite alluring. He crawled out from under her, standing up and pulling up his pants. "Not now, I'm tired, and I figure I should go help in the kitchen. After all I did just crash onto that buck's planet, held him at gun point, and he still will let me stay here." He says, wandering towards the kitchen, where some savory smells were being produced.

The dragoness had a look of confusion when the Human seemed to be near immune to her, getting up and redressing to help out in the kitchen. Vinnie tried to step up to fill Jax's spot but she pushed him back and rolled her eyes. She didn't like being denied her job. She moved back to the couch, the horny stallion following after her in hopes of getting off before dinner.

Liam smiled a little "It's pretty rude not to let them please you." he explained as he worked once Jax came closer, his voice soft so not to let the others hear. He finished chopping up most of the veggies, tossing them into the iron pot. "They're here to help you relax." He hefted the pot, holding his breath as he did, sighing after setting it on the hook over the flame. Scooping up the peelings and things, tossing them into a bin, Liam stopped to look at the human and grinned cutely before starting to cut up some peppers to cook with the meat "You don't need to help. You're my guest, remember?"

Jax let out a sigh before standing next to the buck, he was sure they were nice and their intentions were good, he just didn't want any at this exact second. "Sorry, but being almost killed and then stranded on a planet you know nothing about doesn't tend to be a good aphrodisiac you know?" He says, watching the femmy buck as he worked. "I'm sure I'll get around to it after I've slept for the next few days, I'm exhausted. "Now, what can I help you with? Sooner we finish eating, the sooner we get to bed, and the sooner the fuck toys can bang each other's brains out until their satisfied, that equine dick should be enough to pleasure a woman that size." He says with a chuckle.

Liam laughed cutely "It's all just about done. The soup will take a little bit, and I'll just have to cook the meat. But if you really wanna help, there's some fresh rain water in the barrel out back. A bucket by the door. Could you bring some in for us to drink?" he asked, giving him a job to do. Once he finished cutting the peppers up he sprinkled some seasonings onto the meat, putting it all in a round metal pan, placing it on a thin metal rack until he could cook it once the soup was warm enough. "I'll finish cleaning up in here and get things ready."

WHile Jax went to do his duty, Liam finished getting the table set, the soup eventually hot enough to pull off. He then cooked the meat over the open flame. Once everything was cooked, he began to serve things up. "Come and get it, loves!" he cooed happily, prancing cutely around the table as he pulled chairs out so people could come and sit. Liam and Vinnie sat on either side of Jax, while Aubrey took the seat across from him at the square table. Both Jax and Aubrey had a half of the cooked meat with also a small bowl of soup while Liam and Vinnie both had larger bowls with just soup. "Dig in!"

Jax looked confused by the request, why would they want to drink rainwater when they had indoor plumbing? However, he shrugged, it was something to do. He went outside and dumped the bucket in, but he did some exploring before he went back inside. He walked around the property, and other than a small, free hold farm, there wasn't much there. A tool shed of sorts out back, but the thing that really got to Jax was how.....fresh the air was. It invigorated his lungs each time he inhaled, much better than the polluted air from the crowded Scilus-14. He figured he could get used to this. He walked back, grabbing the bucket and stepping inside to see that dinner had just been finished. He placed the bucket on the table and sat down, getting some sullen looks from the dragon and zebra. He bit his lip, thanked the young buck for the meal, and began to dig in. He was hit by the flavors, everything about the food seemed so.....fresh.

(Cuz rainwater tastes better! :p)

Liam watched as everyone dug in, small tail wiggling at their combined and satisfied groans and moans. Once he was sure everyone was happy he began to dig in as well. Dinner was rather quiet, everyone focusing on eating. Though Liam could sense the tension between the other three. They weren't used to being seen as undesireable. Even more disheartening as they were chosen specifically by him. The buck knew that their culture must be different than his own. Might take a little time to get his head around. Their people viewed sex on a very natural and casual level, though it seemed Humans were a bit more...reserved...than they were.

He tried to keep things light by chatting everyone up, to mild success. After dinner, Liam cleared the table and shoo'd them all out so he could clean up. Before he got to work, he led Jax up a short set of stairs to the upper half of his house where there was a spare bedroom. The upper half more like a roomy and not dusty attic. There was even a tub! "Here's where you can sleep." he smiled a little "Vinnie and Aubrey can sleep in my room until you warm up to them a little more. I don't mind being squished between them. keeps me warm!" his tone cheerful. "Feel free to bathe...relax. We can go out to the other tribe tomorrow and see if we can find anything to help, OK?"

Jax tried his best to ignore the fact that he snubbed his two concubines, which apparently was a grave personal offense which defied all reasonable explanation. He instead focused on enjoying his meal, and it indeed was, the soup was great, the meat perfectly seasoned. He ate every bite! After dinner, it was getting dark outside, and it seemed that these.....people? believed in the mantra of early to bed, early to rise. His host shoo'd them away from the table so he could begin to clean, but before that Liam took Jax up a short flight of stairs to spacious guest bedroom, with a toilet, sink, and bath included. Jax once again felt a flutter of attachment to the femmy buck, his happy demeanor and generosity doing more to draw Jax in than the raw, sexual power of the others. Jax nodded at the buck's explanation and turned to him, a bit of a nervous grin on his face. "Liam, thank you for everything, and I don't know if you feel love or affection outside of sex, but if I were to have sex with someone on this planet, you would be at the top of my list.....you could even sleep with me, if you wanted." He said, something very unusual for a fairly rational and too the point person that he at least though he was.

A noticable flush formed under his fur, Liam looking suddenly bashful "A-Aww...that's really sweet of you, Jax." he spoke in a softer tone, unable to meet his gaze "B-but of course we feel love and affection...sex is just a part of the equation." he gently slapped Jax's arm "Don't flatter me too much...I might like it too much." he gave his guest a little wink "I better not, or they might get upset at me." he rubbed his arm a little, not seeming to want to upset the other two. "I um...I better get back downstairs and finish cleaning..." before the buck left he stood on the tips of his toes, giving the human a cute, soft peck on the cheek. As he made his way downstairs, he had even more bounce in his step, giving Jax a lovely view of his wonderful butt wiggling as he went...

He felt his own member stir a little. The human was strong...tall...exotic. To say he wouldn't mind exploring him a bit, Liam sighed a little and tried to keep his cool for now. It'd been a bit since he last had any fun, always so busy on the farm. Trying to keep his mind busy, Liam finished cleaning the mess from dinner, storing the rest of the soup in the cold box for lunch tomorrow. He'd soon discovered that the other two had gone missing. It didn't take long to discover they had retired to his room for the night and blushed to find them both...um...very 'close'. Deciding not to intrude, Liam instead settle down in the living room for a bit, stretched out on his couch and sighing softly as he let the days events unfold again in his head.

Jax felt the femmy buck's lips on his cheeks before he went downstairs to do his cleaning, his wonderful backside wobbling as he walked. It wasn't as massive as the dragoness, but it was nice, it may have even been a tad bigger than the zebra's. He let out a sigh, stripping off his clothes, figuring while he was here he might as well get used to being nude. He only had a few pairs of clothes, and if he didn't find a washing machine they'd get pretty gross. He brushed his teeth with the toiletries the buck had so courteously provided, and decided to relax and wash in a hot bath. He stepped inside, sighing in relief as the water soothed his tired body, however there was on part of him that was rather.....restless. He dipped his hand under the water and began stroking, his thoughts wandering to the feminine buck, wondering how that big butt and cute little bulge would look in a pair of panties. He let out a soft moan as he reached his climax, and began to lather himself up with soap, rinsing himself off, drying himself off, and stepping out of the tub and crawling into the soft, warm bed. He was soundly sleeping a few minutes after his head had hit the pillows.

By the time morning had rolled around, Liam was already out in the fields working. It was a bit of a foggy morning though the sun was doing what it could to break through the mist. Liam checked his crops for pests, pruning the dead or weak vegetation, pulled weeds, watered them, and so on. He figured it might be close to time to get breakfast going for his guests, having been out even before the sun was up. His fur glistened with the morning dew, his sweat, and his knees and paws were a bit dirty from his labor. He washed his paws good before he started cooking of course.

Soon the smell of fresh eggs and sweet fried corn filled the house, drawing out two of the three sleepy inhabitants. Liam giggled softly at how worn out Vinnie looked yet how refreshed Aubrey was. The dragon was voluptuous but had an appetite many struggled to sate. Liam remembered his first encounter with her. Unlike Vinnie though, Liam hadn't been able to get out of bed the following morning!

The table already had bread laid out on a platter, some whole fruits and berries accompanying it.

Jax was not an early riser like the other three. After wandering through space he had become used to making his own sleep schedule, and as such he woke up a couple hours after the others. He stepped out of bed, shivering a bit, it would take a little while to get used to running around in the nude. He took his usual morning piss, brushed his teeth, and headed downstairs, which seemed void of life at this particular moment in time. It was actually nice, Jax took this time to do a bit of self reflection. He sat on the couch and put his head in his hands, thinking about how 48 hours ago he was living his.....as normal as it could get life. He was on a planet with a anthropomorphized creatures, and he had some odd feelings about an effeminate deer male. He let out a sigh, not thinking that this is how his life would turned out if you had asked him a week ago. He felt his stomach rumbling and figured he should wander around, see if he could find some grub.

Liam wondered if he should wake up Jax when he didn't come down but decided to let him sleep. He figured he must be exhausted. Once the finished eating he'd cleaned up the kitchen again though he did leave some fruits and wild nuts out for him if he woke up in the mean time, to at least get something in his stomach. He and the others went to the village to gather some supplies for the trip later today. Liam carried the small sack home while the other two went around to find something to do for a while as they weren't getting any use at home yet.

Liam walked in shortly after Jax had come down, a smile on his face "Sleepy head! You're up!" he teased, bumping the door closed with his hip, grunting softly as he lifted the sack onto the table. "I figured we could use some supplies for the trip today. I got us some provisions in case we get hungry and thirsty along the way! I got some stuff that might be useful to barter with them in case we find anything useful. Our tribe often supplies them with some delicacies that they can't find often where they are, and they tend to have metals. Their tribe lives just at the foot of a mountain." he explained, though his eyes softened when he saw the look of confusion on Jax's face, also finding it a bit amusing he was also now in the buff. "You OK?" He asked softly, walking over to sit beside the human, placing a delicate and soft paw on his thigh.

Jax ate the fresh fruit and nuts on the table. He briefly wondered how the dragoness could get so large when they had such healthy diets. He went back to the couch, taking this time to think more, but that was shortly interrupted by the young buck coming in with a fairly large sack that he heaved onto his table. He explained their primitive bartering system, and Jax wondered how they could become advanced enough to have electricity and running water but not have a unified currency of some kind. He must've saw something on the human's face, and proceeded to walk over and put his soft and delicate paw on Jax's thigh. Jax actually felt a little bit of a stirring in his loins and took the femmy buck's hands off his thigh. "It's best you don't, I could get um.....excited." He says, giving the buck a small grin. "I was just thinking.....as kind as you are, there's no denying that your people are incredibly primitive, I realized that I don't have much hope of getting back to my old life, you know. Also, I'm sorry if I said anything out of line the night before." He adds. It was odd, he was used to being alone, but he had always been control, he could always move around, his ship, while not the best looking, was reliable and would take him through space whenever he wanted.

Liam smiled a little, peering down at Jax's awakening member, but his gaze met the Humans again. Liam nodded in understanding, that their people were advanced and yet at the same time, still very primitive. The buck slowly let his paw wander to Jax's inner thigh, caressing his smooth flesh with his furry paw. It felt so weird...but so nice. His body quivering softly. "You can't give up hope..." he peered into Jax's eyes. "I'll do whatever I can t help you...but...if we still can't get the flying thing fixed...you always have a home here..." he smiled a bit "We may be different here, but we aren't so bad. Life is simple...it's pleasurable. That isn't so bad, is it?"

Liam's paw ran back up his thigh. His fingers moving up to his shaft, tenderly tracing the shape of Jax's manhood. So smooth like the rest of his body, the tip round and pinkish in color. Liam leaned closer, kissing the human's jaw softly. "...let me help you relax a little, ok?" he asked tenderly. "...you won't be able to think clearly if you're this worked up." Liam gently began to pepper the human's neck with kisses, occasionally giving his skin a soft lick. His paw wrapped fully around his girth, stroking nice and slow. "I can feel how tense you are..." he whispered as he pressed closer. "...I can help."

Jax looked into the young buck's kind eyes, feeling his silky soft paw running against the smooth flesh of his inner thigh. A home here, with this femmy buck as his companion. Jax supposed it wasn't the worst way to live out his days, better than dying in a cell of some decrepit pirate ship for sure. He felt the paw on his hard, pinkish member, and let out a yelp of surprise and pleasure. He let out a moan as his neck was peppered with soft kisses and the occasional tongue. It's right, he could help him, and Jax wanted him to. He leaned in, kissing the buck, his tongue exploring his mouth. However, he pulled away, looking a little flushed. "Wh-what about your friends? I thought you said they'd get mad if we did this?"

Liam's eyes closed as their lips met. A soft moan escaped the buck, letting the strange creature's tongue invade his mouth. His smaller tongue poked and licked at his, the flavor of his saliva unique. It sent a rush through the smaller male. Sighing meekly when their kiss came to a sad end, he grinned a little. "...they're still at the village when I left...it'll take em a while to get back anyway so...we'll be safe." he gave a little nod. His lips started to kiss down Jax's chest, a soft sigh escaping the buck. Moving down to the floor, kneeling between his partner's legs, Liam moved his head close. His lips kissed the tip before opening his mouth and sliding his new lover in, before he could protest any further. Moaning softly, Liam's mouth closed around Jax. Suckling softly, his tongue slid down the underside as his head lowered until he was kissing the base, skillfully swallowing up Jax's entire length.

It was a good enough excuse for Jax, so he let his lover continue. He watched, shivering slightly as the femmy buck trailed kisses down his slightly hairy chest, working his way to his stiff, decently sized (or so he'd been told) rod. He let out a moan as the buck took his member inside his mouth, quickly taking it all the way in, deep throating him as if were nothing. "Nnf fuck yes baby, look up at me."

Liam's bright green eyes looked up upon request, a lusty look filling them. His flavor was intense, flooding his senses. His bizarre musk flooding his nose, causing Liam's hips to wiggle which in kind caused the male's now erect member to bounce back and forth softly against his furry inner thighs. He kept his paws on Jax's hips as he pulled his head back. Slurping noisily as he did so, the buck sighed softly when just the tip remained between his lips. The smaller male's gaze never left Jax, keep their eyes locked while he pleasured him. Soft tongue performing slow, lazy circles across his tip. Lips applying just the right amount of suction before pushing his head back down. Liam groaned softly once the cock was sheathed proper in his throat, letting the vibrations stimulate his lover. His paws moving around Jax's outer legs, caressing him sensually.

Back
Top Bottom