Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female with no ideas looking for a male with at least 1 idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

WintersK

Planetoid
Hi! I'll go by Winter here and I've been roleplaying for several years, looking to RP with new people.

As the title says I'm looking for a male (or at least someone willing to play male, I guess.) I haven't RP'd much lately and would love to be presented with new, exciting ideas. I like my RPs to be different and unique, I don't like those vanilla pairings.

Post length varies, if you give me a paragraph or two, I'll try and match you, if you give me a few sentences, I'll try and match you. I'm mostly looking for someone to keep my attention and we'll keep our RP going. I have no strict requirements here.
I will only RP through PM, and yes I'm up for an RP.. Why else would I be here? Please bring some sort of idea with you, even if it's just a rough concept we can craft something up together.

Here's a little bit about what I like:
• I want my character to be chesty, I've never really found anyone with a big problem for a partner with big boobs but just so you know, my character will sport a hefty chest.
• Tentacles
• Hypnosis
• Light bondage
• Smut-focused RP
• Magic
• Demons
• A decent grasp of the English language and how to use it.
• Third person RP

I'm sure this list will grow as I think about it. You don't have to pitch me an idea that has these concepts, it's just the stuff I'm into and you'll probably get my attention better with some of these ideas.

Stuff I don't like:
• Incest
• Furries
• Scat, watersports, gore, vore and the such.
• Zero smut RP
• Pregnancy
Vanilla RPs! All too often guys come to me with the "I'm a hunky/muscular/well-hung/God of a man who just so happens to be your co-worker/boss/boyfriend/classmate/superstar/billionaire/president of the world/walking penis and you're a chick he bones a bunch." I want an RP with some sort of interesting plot or engaging theme. Yes, I want my RPs to be mostly smut but.. I like to have a decent story behind it? I want something engaging. I'm here to roleplay, as in, play a role, give me a cool role to try out!
• Playing a character/person who already exists. I don't feel invested enough in any fandom to play someone who already exists, I want to play my own character.
• Adultery/cheating. Rarely it works for an RP, most of the time I won't like it.

I'm sure this list will grow as well once people pitch me ideas..​

I look forward to hearing your ideas! Please PM me!

I can't say I'll answer each and every one of your PMs.. But if you come to me with ideas I'll probably be more inclined to chat/RP with you. Too often are guys are coming to me "Do you want to RP?" (The answer is yes, I'm on an RP website.) or sending me a cover letter about their interests and skills. Please send me ideas first and foremost.

I'll be doing some homework today but during breaks I'll pop on and check my messages! (Does anyone read these?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom