Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind the veil. [onexone]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feral.Desires

Wild Reverie
After a bit of a hiatus, I've decided to return. It seems my itch to write is on the rise and it would be nice to find a few partners to assist in sating such needs. Are those still in short supply, I wonder..?

As you can see I've begun a new search thread. With well over 25K views on my previous thread, I still figured it dated and would attempt at starting fresh. Although I make no attempt to hide my transparency when it comes to personal interest... Just look at my handle.

Now then, to the nitty-gritty shall we..?

I've had nearly a decade and a half in experience with a multitude of partners. Some I've kept close, others are fleeting. I prefer the few that I mesh well with. Those that can give and take in a way that makes the tiny hairs on the back of my neck stand on end or goose flesh appear down the lengths of my arms. I'll get into a few easy ways to accomplish that now:

Third person. Please.
Lit-Advanced Lit.
Preferably Dominant. - I entertain both MxF and MxM - My males are often Dominant, females are typically switch or submissive (read: not door mats).
Do not ask for me to play the older woman; call it a complex. And no younger than 21 years.
Furries - yes.
Werewolves - yes.
Vampires - yes.
Humans - yes.
Demons - yes.
Angels - yes.
Reapers - yes.
Clowns - no.
Aliens - no.
Dark or macabre? Yes.
Rough? Yes.
Slice of Life? Eh.
Fantasy? Yes.
Present? Yes. (Modern fantasy, ftw.)
Post-Apoc? Sure.

I guess I should add that I don't "faceclaim". The only time I've used an image is to describe how my werewolves look as there are so many different versions. And I will not accept someone "picking on for me"; my imagination and textual description is plenty.

Kinks? I have a list somewhere...

Dearest Feral, do you have any current ideas?

Of course I do! Do I want to type them on my phone?

No I don't!

I can provide some keywords, however.

Asylum (patient/doctor)
Menage a... what? (human/werewolf/vampire)
Experiment (patient-victim/mad scientist type)
In the Wild (furry-feral/human)
Harsher Times (human/werewolf or vampire)
Four Horseman (human/demon)
Dance With Death (human/reaper)
Arranged Mating (werewolf/werewolf)

I plan to go into more detail at a later date. That said, I can also swing settings revolving in World of Warcraft, Skyrim, etc. I simply prefer to create our own rather than keeping strictly to cannon. I'm also not limited to the above either. Do feel free to message me with any ideas of your own! Brainstorming sessions are an excellent way to feel for compatibility, afterall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom