Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Man She Needs (Vow & Celebstars)

Tredger

Super-Earth
It had just been an okay day at work for him... it was busy enough to help the day pass, but it was still boring and felt slow. Still, work was work, and Richard was never one to complain. He was a man's man through and through, standing tall with broad shoulders, a defined chin and piercing blue eyes that could either woo a woman or intimidate a room. His brown hair atop his head was speckled with grey, and thin lines showing his age lightly sprouted out from his eyes and other places on his skin, giving him that mature, handsome look. With a small grunt, he pulled his large truck into his driveway, pulling it right up into the garage of his large suburban home.

Hopefully, his little girl was home where she should be.

Richard stepped out of his truck, slamming the door shut. Ah, his daughter. His loving, beautiful little girl. She was all he had now, the only bright little star in his life. Just the thought of her brought a small smile to his face, a rarity in itself. With a small grunt he grabbed his large suitcase, making his way to the doorway of his house. He was dressed in a nice white collared shirt, a single black tie hanging down with dark pants and black leather shoes. His sleeves were folded up to his elbows, his jacket folded and held in his other hand.

He opened the door, taking a step into the entryway of his home. "Sweetie!" He called out in his deep, low voice. "I'm home!" He called, shutting the door behind him.

Hopefully, that little punk she had as a boyfriend wasn't there with her... alone...

Selena lived at home with her father. She was a student studying at college and seemed to have a bright future ahead of her. Having looks helped to, it helped her more than she realized, especially with one of the professor's who seemed to give her higher grades than she was actually qualified for. Not that anything would of happened anyway, especially as a boyfriend was in the picture, one her father didn't seem to fond of. Nevertheless she was happy and liked him. He was two years older than her, could drive but had no job and now had no where to live.

There was a noise that perhaps didn't feel her father with joy when he walked in. Giggles made their way down the stairs from her bedroom on that Friday afternoon. Hearing the shout, Selena made her way from her room a few minutes later wearing a robe. You didn't have to be Sherlock to take a guess that she was naked underneath.

"Hey Daddy!" Giving the man a hug, she kissed his cheek and then crossed her arms over her chest and smiled. "How was work? Ready for the weekend?" Now that she was eighteen, she loved that she was allowed to do things, especially like going to the kitchen and pulling a bottle of wine for herself. Fixing herself a glass, she sat near the window in her robe, that long hair falling down one side.

Selena-Gomez-relaxed-after-her-show-glass-wine-cozy.jpg

When Richard first heard and saw her up on the stairs, that rare smile was brought up to his lips. His daughter's voice was music to his ears, one of the few things in his life that could make him happy and the only thing in his life that could make him smile. But it quickly disappeared when he saw her attire, and everything clicked. The giggling... the single robe she was dressed in... it was obvious she wasn't wearing anything underneath, his mind wandering over to that little body underneath... what it would look like, what it would feel like. However, those thoughts were snapped out of his head when she leaned forward to kiss his cheek.

His face was stern, watching her walk away to fetcher herself a glass of wine. He let his eyes wander over her body once again before that burning fire took over, his eyes glaring upstairs. "He needs a job." Richard voiced strongly, crossing his arms. He hated her boyfriend. He hated that she liked him. He hated that he got his hands all of his little girl... he hated that most of all. He could barely tolerate it, the thought making him sneer even more so.

"I said he could live with us. Not bum himself around. He's just been freeloading. I don't like it." Richard stated gruffly, walking close to her, trying not to make it obvious that he had been staring at her. "He gets a job. And he gets one now." Richard pressed firmly, cocking his head to the side. "If he claims he can't get one... I can help with that."

"Well...that is what I was thinking. Can't you get him a job with you? Wouldn't that be great? Then you two could get to know one another better. Then we would be the perfect family and I get to spend time with my two favorite guys." Lifting the glass up, she sipped some of the wine and then licked her lips, savoring the taste of alcohol which she was now allowed to drink.

Then footsteps were heard falling down the stairs. The boyfriend had the impression about the father not liking him. It made him feel uncomfortable and therefore he always tried to ignore him or stay out of his way. It was easier said then done as he was in his company a lot at the home.

"Babe I'm going to go out, I'll be back later. Sup dude!" Holding his fingers in a peace sign, he looked to the father and left the home before he could get any type of reaction from him. He seemed quickly dressed and rushed out of the house despite having sex only moments ago.

Richard opened his mouth to say something, but caught her punk boyfriend making his way down the stairs. He gave him no respect whatsoever, living in his own home like that... rage swelled up in Richard's chest like an inferno, his cold icy eyes shifting over to his daughter. Such a beautiful, wonderful girl... with such a good for nothing, worthless boy like him?... There wasn't a man on the planet that deserved his daughter... deserved to touch his most treasured possession.

"Right... get to know that... " Richard clicked his teeth, eyeing his daughter. He made it no secret that he hated her boyfriend. "Yes, I can get him a job. Whether or not he keeps it isn't up to me, I'm going to work him to make sure that he earns his stay." Richard crossed his arms, looking down at his daughter. He was much taller and bigger than her boyfriend, and he did all he could to make the boy feel small...

Richard's eyes once more caught her revealing attire, his mouth twitching. "Why are you wearing something like that... around the house?... " He asked, his eyes continuing to stare at her. The sight of her just heated up his blood.

"Give him a break, go easy on him, he hasn't even done anything wrong." If only Selena knew part of the hate was because he was fucking his daughter. "He will prove you wrong, he isn't a bad guy. I think it's just you both come from different places. Maybe you are both different."

Watching him, she sipped her drink when she saw his eyes lower on to her frame. "Wearing this around the house? It's my house I live here I can dress how I like?" The way she spoke was as if to state the obvious. "Oh...are you starting an argument with me now? Just because of my boyfriend?"

Eyebrows lowered, that cute gorgeous face turned to something of spite. "You know, now I think about it, maybe you are just jealous that I am getting laid and you aren't. Yes, I am naked under this, because my punk ass boyfriend just screwed your little girl!" Standing up, she wanted to walk away.

Back
Top Bottom