Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Neighbor - Zeth

RedOne

Moon
It was a sudden bright morning and Setsuna was awoken by the bright beams of the sun. Her head seemingly spitting in two from her hangover. She reaches to her night stand and took a pack of Alka-Seltzer. She fixes a glass of water and downs the Alka-Seltzer. Setsuna has had a hangover every night for the past week straight. She wasn't always this bad but since here husband passed away two years ago, she's been growing fonder and fonder of the drink.

After letting herself wake up she realized her kids had not even left for school. Her oldest was only just in middle school so she took them both to their schools. Still recovering from her hangover as she got each of them to school. But her trip into town wasn't over just yet. She was off work but today was her grocery day.

Gathering together everything on her list she bought about five full bags of groceries. But this means she would be carrying them all upstairs to her apartment. Rather the make more trips, she balanced all five bags and walked to the elevator. As it opened up she walked inside and nearly dropped on of the bags and its contents across the ground. But she saw someone who just stepped into the elevator as well catch the bag. Setsuna recognized it as a young man who had just moved in on her floor.

"Oh my god! Thank you really for that your a life savor! Aren't you my new neighbor?"

Taro was kind of spacing out. "Jeez, I got a day off and nothing to do," he complained as the elevator door opened. He then stepped back to let Setsuna in the elevator when it happened.

Without thinking he instantly grabbed the dropped bag before it hit the ground. He actually had to crouch to get it in time. "Why yes, I am, Taro you n--mmmph!" said the young man suddenly cut off. He misjudged her position. As he rose to give her the bag and she leaned in to accept it, his face wound up pressed against Setsuna's ample chest! Taro immediately turned bright red and froze, not sure what to do.

"Wha- Oh my~!!" She exclaimed as he rose up from the floor. She almost dropped the other bags. What with this young man caught up in her breasts. She backed away and laughed with a red face. "I'm sorry that was my bad too. I was in too much of a hurry. Any who, Taro was it? I'm sorry but could you be a dear and help me with these groceries?"

The elevator had dinged that we made it to our floor. Setsuna took most of the bags and you carried two of them for her. She unlocked the door to her apartment and invites you inside. Setsuna puts up all the food up where each of them goes. Just as she finished with the last of the food, she pulls out a huge bottle of alcohol

"Here we are! What do your say we have a little bit of victory booze?"

Thankfully, Setsuna was mature enough to see it was an honest mistake. She wasn't one of those Tsundere types who scream 'Pervert!" and punch the guy for an accident. "Yes, I am your new neighbor. I just moved in. Sure I'll help you miss Setsuna. You are Setsuna right? the land lady gave me a name and description of various residents. She didn't do you justice," explained Taro.

Taro readily agreed to help her. He stepped in the elevator alone with Setsuna. Before he could ask if she wanted more help they were already inside. Setsuna offered him a drink. "Yeah that sounds good. That is a good brand, are you a connisuer?" Taro said accepting the drink.

"Why yes I am." Setsuna said happily. That landlord is always telling people this and that, so she hopes this young man hasn't heard any nasty rumors about her. She laughed softly at his compliment on her looks. "Well you're quite the charmer yourself. I didn't know our new resident would be such a cute and helpful young man."

"Why only the best." She told him as she found a glass for the two of them. "I wouldn't say I'm a connisuer. But I enjoy a good drink. What with such wild kids running about." Setsuna took a drink from her glass and topped it off once more. "I have so much to do now that it's just me and them so drinking settles my nerves nowadays. Though I'm ashamed to admit I may have a problem."

Well we all know why we are here. Let's get the ball rolling!

Taro takes a sip of his glass for courage. "Well, it is only a problem if it gets in the way or is hurting some one. Otherwise it is just a minor eccentricity, am I right?" said Taro. He then leaned in and kissed Setsuna. This time their contact was deliberate, and not on accident. It was a warm and hungry kiss, as if Taro was surprised he was doing it.

Back
Top Bottom