Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kill La Kill Themed RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soft Stroke

Supernova
Hello everybody! I am here today to do a fandom centered rp around the anime Kill La Kill!

~Spoilers!~

It's been 30 years since the incidents at Honnojui (apologies if I butchered that spelling!). Kiryuiin said that one day the Life Fibers would return... and that time is now. However, less than a month before that, a new development comes forward.

Two friends are exploring about the ruins of the Sewing club, and find the renaments of a failed attempt to build a Kamui. My character hears the Kamui speaking to her and they rescue the life fibers from the ruins. Your character think she can repair it and make it into a real Kamui, to which my character agrees. After taking time to repair and rebuild it, the newly named Kamui is formed and soon Kamui and my character bond together. Howeve,r in the midst of their training, the life fibers have returned, newly evolved and no longer interested in enslaving.

To make this clear, you'd be playing the friend who repairs the Kamui and the Kamui itself. I would be playing the girl wearing said Kamui and any NPCs that need to be taken care of. I have many more ideas planned around this, so if you're interseted please PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom