Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Name of Progress (dom M lf sub f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonpoint

Supernova
I'm specifically craving this and one other idea, so I'm putting them in the appropriate areas. Let's see if we can find something we enjoy.

This has a steampunk setting, mostly because I feel like this idea fits best in that setting. A queen has taken a new advisor that has convinced her to begin the process of bringing a more industrial nature to their kingdom to help increase trade and help keep them with the growing times. Little does she realize this advisor is part of a secret cadre conspiring to overthrow her, or at least install their rule over the kingdom. Utilizing a special mind controlling device they've now put in her new crown, the queen will slowly become a clockwork slave for her new master, who will rule the kingdom through her.

That's basically the idea in a nutshell. The queen will slowly go from a benevolent ruler to a tyrannical dictator as she's a puppet ruler for her advisor who is using her in the background. So you'll still have plenty of freedom to develop the character and alter and shape her, so those are my huge ideas.

I'm still refusing any anime pic bases, so I'd prefer to use real life face claims (though they don't have to be the actual person, obviously).

Kinks in this would include (but not limited to, and can be added/subtracted unless noted):
Corsets/Slutty clothing
Mind control/hypnosis/brainwashing (non-negotiable, must be included)
Degredation
Role reversal
Corruption

So let's talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom