Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking guy down on his luck for sci-fi male prostitution plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an oddly specific craving today based on a dream I had last night. I think it could be a lot of fun if the right guy (or girl willing to play a guy) comes along!

Plot:

In a sci-fi world (think intergalactic travel, futuristic technology, lots of alien species), your character is a young (18-25) human (or humanoid) man down on his luck. The reason for that can be up to you. He turns to alcohol and drugs (fictional ones, not like... heroin) to pass the time and make life a little more interesting, but he can't really afford the habit. At one seedy club, he meets a woman (also human or humanoid) who is older and looks glamorous. She pays for his 'order' in return for spending some time talking to her. It turns out she's a businesswoman of ill repute who's looking for a new 'product' to sell across the galaxy. After some convincing, your character, with nothing to lose and tempted by the possibility of building a better (or at least more interesting) life for himself, agrees to become a prostitute as long as he gets his fair cut of the profit.

After their initial meeting, the majority of our roleplay will show them traveling the galaxy together, spending time at different planets or space stations, having interesting experiences in between your character making them money. I'll play the main woman and the 'customers,' while you just play the guy. Maybe something beyond a business deal develops between our main characters - that's up to us as we go along. Most of the roleplay will be sex scenes, with occasional lighter 'cultural excursions' thrown in.

Rules:
  • I write 2-3, third-person paragraphs per post and expect the same from you. More is of course okay!
  • Smut will be at least 75% of the plot, but long-term is ideal.
  • I'd like for us to have a say in one another's characters (appearance and personality) so that we both know we like what we'll be playing against.
  • Bonus points if you're willing to do the occasional bi scene (your character with a male customer), but it's not a requirement. If you're willing, mention it in your first message. Otherwise, just leave it out and I'll know you aren't, which is totally fine.
  • Please don't send me a one-liner first message. Tell me a bit about the character you'd like to play, what your limits are, your favorite kinks, etc.

Greetings, this sounds like a rather interesting plot and should you have the time I would be delighted to receive a PM from you! I'd be more than happy to take up this male role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom