Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuckolding rp. M/f/m/f

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crozzed14

Supernova
Hi All. You can call me Sam and I've been on BMR for a while now but this is my first request thread to look for a certain craving I have at the moment.

I would consider myself to be very literate when it comes to roleplaying and generally like to match the length of my partners posts, which means I can post short replies or long. I do like a lot of detail in my rp's though, so realistically at least one decent sized paragraph, though two would be the perfect amount. I don't have too many hard NO's other than the usual, gore, vore and anything bathroom based. Any other questions I am more than happy to answer through PM's so don't hesitate to drop me a message! I like to think I'm friendly!

So now we can get onto the current craving that I have:

I have a craving at the moment to roleplay a scene that involves four characters in total so yes we would need to play two each. The idea is quite basic in it's details because I want us to be able to discuss the idea and make the decisions together over a lot of the finer details.

The basics are that two couples are together for a night out (or could meet on the night out) and end up drinking a lot and having a lot of fun together. Now at one stage either whilst out or when going for a nightcap at someones house, things start getting into a swapping sort of scenario where they all look like they're going to play with each other. However once they get started (this could also start whilst they are still out in public) it becomes quite clear that Wife 1 is not overly interested in Husband 2. More and more Husband 2 starts getting left out of some of the fun whilst his wife really starts to enjoy the extra attention she's getting. The night ends with him either being shut out when the other three end up going to bed, or he just gets left out of the action and has no choice but to just watch the other three as they are not interested in getting him involved.

If anyone is interested in helping me play out this scene and discuss the finer details then please don't hesitate to send me a PM (please don't rpely here) and we can discuss further :)

I am happy to play through PM's but also have YIM and KIK to play as well so however you feel comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom