Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Mend A Broken Heart (Celebstars x Mel)

Melevolence

A Total Mess Of A Man
"Come on, Mom...smile. Please?" He held the camera up, wanting to take a shot of her to catalogue their trip to this beautiful island. But she didn't seem to be really feeling it at all. He couldn't really blame her. Things hadn't been going so well at home. For him, he'd been doing pretty poorly in one of his classes, and as such was cut from his team. But for her...it was far worse.She'd just gotten through a rough divorce.

When she finally smiled, he was swift to snap the photo. As soon as the click was heard though, he saw her smile drop as quickly as it had come. Andrew lowered the camera, letting it hang from the strap around his neck. It hurt to see her feel like this....to be honest, he had never really been much of a fan of his father. A rigid man who seemed too 'good' to show any real emotion. It often felt like their marriage had become rather loveless...he sure knew that getting any real praise from him had been a real chore.

Andy approached his mother, wearing her black and modest bikini. He took her hand, interlocking their fingers, something they had done since he was a kid. He was only 16 now but he still had a strong affection for her. He wouldn't stop now. They were all they had now. "Come on...lets get a drink, maybe that'll help. We can get out of the sun for a bit." He suggested.

Andrew offered up his most handsome smile. He was only a bit shorter than her now and in a year or two would likely be a good head or so higher. He'd inhereted her black hair though he had it cut short. Soft green eyes were something he got from his grandmother it seemed,. In a pair of blue swim trunks, his lean, basketball player frame was on display for all to see. His face was chisled, a handsome young man. If there was one thing he ws grateful for from his dad, it was his looks.

image-3-png.png

"I don't want to smile, I don't feel like it." Sighing with a deep breath, her hair blew in the slight breeze which had picked up from the sea. After he asked again with the added 'please' she fixed her hair in place with her hand and grinned. The moment was frozen in time on the film, making it look like Michelle was having a good time.

Once they held hands, her black painted nails stood out against their skin tones. "A drink? You are to young for a drink. Just because I am depressed doesn't mean I ain't gonna to be strict on your ass!" Getting out of the sun was a welcome pleasure as it was getting to humid. Being in their villa that they owned on the tropical island, they had the privacy they needed along with their own section of the beach which was shared between different home owners.

"I don't think I should have anything alcoholic, I shouldn't really get in to the habit of drinking, especially early in the afternoon." The AC kept her nice and cool to the point where her nipples were poking through her top. "Did you wanna do anything today?"

"Aw, you're no fun." he gave a playful pout when she declined his offer to get drinks, not wanting to give him any alchohol due to his age. Despite the legal drinking age here being pretty lax. Pulling the camera from around his neck, he followed her back inside their humble abode, setting it on a small round end table in the living area. The AC kept things nice and cool, and her perked nipples didn't go unnoticed.

To be perfectly honest, Andrew found his mother to be stunningly beautiful. His appreciation for her was...more than that a son really should have. In a way, he'd always felt dad didn't deserve her. He had always longed to be closer than they were. Seeing her in that swim suit...with her excited nipples on display...it made it hard to resist his urges.

"Eh, not really." He shrugged "I was going to go play some vollyball with the guy next door, but the girls we were going to play with had to bail." He shrugged a little bit, walking over and sitting on the bed. "Besides, I figure we're here together. It's been ages since we've had time together, just the two of us. Iod like to enjoy it." He offered her his most charming smile. "Come on...why don't I give you a back rub. You need to relax...get the bad vibes out. We're on one of the most beautiful places on Earth and Iom with THE most beautiful woman in the world. How could there be bad vibes?" He smiled again

The place was on a single floor, no upstairs and no basement below. Everything was an open space, meaning you could look in to the kitchen on one side, the bedrooms on the other and the living room in the center. Given the remote location, the walls were glass instead of brick and if privacy was needed a press of a button allowed blinds to slowly fall, hiding the tenants and also stopping the sunlight penetrating through.

"That sucks" Michelle listened watching him sit on his bed in the corner. Hers was in the opposite corner with the living room in between. The beds were hung in the air, held by steel wires from the ceiling but secured against the wall to stop it swinging.

"The most beautiful woman in the world? Yeah thats why I'm divorced." Slowly walking over in her bare feet against the wooden flooring, the mother laid on the double bed and got on to her tummy. "I don't deserve you, your a good boy"

Andrew frowned a little when she came over to the bed. "You're divorced because Dad is an idiot." He stated bluntly. He knew speaking ill of her now ex husband and his own sire was likely not the best idea, it felt like it had to be said. He watched her lay on her stomach, getting herself comfortable. He shook his head "No...you deserve more." He corrected her. Once she was settled, the teen swung a leg over her, straddling her butt. His hands rest on her lower back, moving up slowly, using his palms to apply pressure as he did.

The string to her bikini top got in the way. Without a word, he gave the knot a little tug, causing it come loose and her top fell open, but he couldn't see more than the sides of her breasts. He didn't make a big deal of it, instead letting his hands continue pressing up her back to her shoulders. He stopped long enough to gently move her luxurious black hair aside so his hands could access her neck.

"You undersell yourself. You gave up so much for him...and what did he give up for you? You had a job that you quit so you could be his 'at home wife'. You cooked, cleaned, did everything he wanted. You gave up so much time to raise me when I was born...made sure I got to my sport events as I grew up, helped me study, gave me advice, tended me when I was sick." He shook his head. His hands gently cupped either side of her neck, finger tips gently working while his thumbs tended the back of her neck.

"If anything...I don't deserve YOU." He corrected her. Andrew savored the feeling of her skin. So soft, her body nice and warm. This body his father took for granted and failed to properly tend. Leaving this woman scarred for his own selfish reasons. "You deserve better than him." He continued, letting his hands trail down from her neck to her shoulders, working slow, deep circles to work out the kinks he felt. "You deserve a man who would do anything for you." His hands went lower to her mid back "Someone who would make you feel like a Goddess...someone who would make sure YOUR needs are met for once"

As he spoke, his eyes found a feast. He found himself peering at her ass, the bikinki wedged a little. "...I'd be lucky to find a woman even half as perfect as you..." He whispered,

Folding her arms in front of her, Michelle rested her chin on one of her wrists and closed her eyes. The mattress shook when her son climbed atop of her, straddling her just below her butt. It looked firm and round and definitely appealing. Hands landed on her soft smooth skin, pressure applied starting at her lower back up to her shoulders. The untying of her bikini top didn't alarm her, the loose pieces of string fell either side, allowing her back to be clear of clothing.

Taking in what he was saying, the woman heard what she had done for her ex, giving up her job and so on to be the perfect wife. Raising a son while looking after the household as he was at work. The mother couldn't help but get a little teary eyed, not that her son would notice with her face not in plain sight.

The massage was nice, it was gentle and soothing while hard and pressed when it needed to be. It certainly was relaxing.

"Thank you Andy." She said, calling him by the shorter version of his name. "I don't feel like a goddess" a slight chuckle came through as well as a choke of tears. Lifting her head up, her fingers wiped at her eyes when her son whispered to himself. "What did you say? I didn't hear?" Looking over her shoulder at the boy.

He cleared his throat a little bit when she asked what he had said, and bit his lip. He didn't respond right away. Andy found himself in a stange position. A strange idea popping into his head. One he was unsure would fly or if it could ruin their entire trip...maybe ruin more than that. He too moment to admire her body again before he mustered up his courage.

His hands moved to her sides, gliding back up. Though when he neared her chest, he let his hands slide to the outsides of her breasts, letting his hands tuck under and collect them fully in the palms of his hands. He could feel her still firm nipples dig into the palms of his hands. The teenager leaned down, placing a sensual kiss on his mother's shoulder.

"I said I would be lucky to find a woman half as perfect as you." He whispered in her ear. His hands began to squeeze her chest, his hands a little clumsy but well meaning. He knew this was bad. Very bad. But he didn't stop. "Please, don't freak out." He continued "Just...hear me out..." He kissed the back of her neck "You need this..don't you? Someone to make you feel good? Someone to help you forget?" His lips peppered kisses across her shoulder again while his hands continued to fondle her "Give me 5 minutes...just 5 minutes. If you don't like it...we'll just stop...OK? Let me help you."

The massage was great. It was indeed very relaxing and rid her of the bad vibes she felt. Her mood had lifted some, but just like everything else, it would be brief. The pain and heartache would still be there in the long term, time was the best healer, how she sometimes wish she could fast forward a few years and see what her life would be like.

"You are good at this, the girls are lucky." A slight chuckle fell from her lips, she had stopped crying for now and had composed herself. Them magical hands had left her back and gone to her hips before going to her ribs. Michelle assumed he would then lift up to her shoulders. Not go and tuck himself under her to grab her chest. Those dark eyes of hers went wide and her head lifted up from it's resting spot on her arms. "Wh..." About to ask what he was doing, she was interrupted by him starting to talk after he placed a kiss on her shoulder.

The whispering almost made it feel like he knew it was wrong. Her perky breasts were man handled in his palms, squeezed and groped.

Gulping, it was hard not to freak out! Pecks of kisses landed on her neck and shoulders. Asking for five minutes, the mother said nothing, but lowered her head back on to her arms, almost like she was agreeing to his deal.

celebstars said:
The massage was great. It was indeed very relaxing and rid her of the bad vibes she felt. Her mood had lifted some, but just like everything else, it would be brief. The pain and heartache would still be there in the long term, time was the best healer, how she sometimes wish she could fast forward a few years and see what her life would be like.

"You are good at this, the girls are lucky." A slight chuckle fell from her lips, she had stopped crying for now and had composed herself. Them magical hands had left her back and gone to her hips before going to her ribs. Michelle assumed he would then lift up to her shoulders. Not go and tuck himself under her to grab her chest. Those dark eyes of hers went wide and her head lifted up from it's resting spot on her arms. "Wh..." About to ask what he was doing, she was interrupted by him starting to talk after he placed a kiss on her shoulder.

The whispering almost made it feel like he knew it was wrong. Her perky breasts were man handled in his palms, squeezed and groped.

Gulping, it was hard not to freak out! Pecks of kisses landed on her neck and shoulders. Asking for five minutes, the mother said nothing, but lowered her head back on to her arms, almost like she was agreeing to his deal.

Andrew prepared for her to try and buck him off, for her temper to flare up...but nothing happened. He felt her tense body relax, not moving...silently permitting him to continue. He let out a low sigh of relief, moving his lips to her ear, kissing it gently. "Just...let me make you feel good for once." He whispered. His teeth gently bit her ear lobe, tugging it lightly.

Letting his hands slowly moved away from her perky breasts, his hands started to trail down her sides again. She could feel him moving down as well so he was kneeling over her legs. His lips trailed down her back, peppering kisses along the curve of her spine. His fingers touched the thin band for her bikini bottom...

He pulled it down, allowing the material to bunch up below her perfect ass, yet not exposing her completely to him, as if to give her that modesty...for now. Andrew boldly placed his hands on her ass, giving the neglected flesh a deep squeeze, fingers sinking into her shapely bottom. He smiled a bit, pushing her cheeks apart to expose her small, untended hole. "What you need is someone who will do things for you that Dad never would." He explained. Leaning down, Andy opened his mouth to allow a string of saliva leak down on her backdoor. Leaning down even further he began to gently blow cool air on it. "A man who can keep up and not just roll over and sleep after he gets off, leaving you unfulfilled."

Finally she could feel what was inevitably coming. Andy didn't even hesitate. The blade of his tongue lewdly traversed her rump, dragging across her asshole. He groaned softly. Not in disgust, but in deprived delight. His warm, wet muscle dragged back town, letting the tip of his tongue flick and back forth across it, 'tickling' the sensitive area.

Closing her eyes, a tear cam streaming down her cheek. Not because of what her son was doing. Well partly. It was because she gave in so easily, just because she wanted to feel good? His hands on her breasts were the first touch of a man since as long as she could remember. Maybe it was because of her son there was a mutual trust? Plus it was only him touching her chest. For now.......

The whispers were seductive, Andrew's hot breath pressed against her skin. The little nibble on her ear lobe made her pull her face away from him, the skin pulling against his teeth until it was let go. Another thing to be let go were her breasts, left alone now with hands trailing down her sides, Michelle believed that it was over and he would go back to his massage. How wrong she was.

Tingles ran down her spine when it was littered with kisses and peck. Finally he got to her bikini bottoms, fingers in the band. The mother instantly put a hand over his, looking over her shoulder at her son. Her black nails almost scratched at the back of his hand but the male still pulled them down, but not to far to expose her cunt. Just her asshole.

Squirming once he felt up her ass, Michelle figured that was what he wanted, so she retreated her hand away from him but looked over her shoulder still. Frowning in a confused state, she finally spoke. "What do you mean? Do things he wouldn't?" With her asshole tightly sealed with her cheeks spread open, saliva landed on her bud before he started to lick at it.

"Ugh" Michelle gasped, feeling something she never had before.

Andrew let his actions do the talking for him. By the noise she was making he could guess this was something entirely new to her. Truth me told, he'd never done this for anyone before, though he had always wanted to. His hands rocked her cheeks, fondling them in such a lewd manner. All while he continued to drag his tongue across her tight star. To mix up the sensations, he focused on using just the tip of his tongue. Waggling it back and forth rapidly against it, occasionally stiffening his tongue and pushing to it, as if he were trying to slide his tongue inside her.

A loud smack echoed in their abode. Andy boldly brought his right hand down onto his mother's gorgeous ass. Fingers curling into her supple rear, groaning loudly as he did. "Mm...how's it feel?" he asked after having been silently munching for several minutes. His lips wrapped around her asshole, allowing himself to drool freely on it while tonguing her with more vigor. "Fuck..." he huffed, resting his cheek against her plump left buttcheek, giving his tongue a quick break by using his index finger to trace her naughty hole, starting to push his finger in a little, turning his head enough to take a bite of her flesh into his mouth, sucking softly. "I bet it feels so good in here..." he moaned. "...I can't even dip my finger in. So tight..."

Michelle squirmed under him as he had her cheeks spread and was licking her asshole. The tight hole never budged with the tip of his tongue wagging back and forth over her. There was a delicate pleasure to it and a ticklish feeling that couldn't help but make her smile. The sensation was appealing and actually quite welcoming.

Then something changed the dynamics a little, a right hand coming down on to the firm buttocks which got her so many admirers from passer by's. Her flesh wiggled and shook, the ass cheek vibrating before coming to a slow still. "Agh!" Michelle moaned loudly when he asked how it felt. "It hurt!" She yelped.

Frowning as the sting tingled in the shape of a red hand print, his constant munching of her hole made her feel good, that was until he put a finger in there. It didn't hurt, but it felt weird having something go in a different direction.

Andrew smiled a little at her pained yelp "Oh? So dad wasn't every a little rough?" He asked, his teeth softly starting to bite her flesh, sucking her juicy rump to add lewd teeth imprints on her flesh now too. As if eager to mark her for his own. "mmph...God your ass is perfect..." he complimented once he released her from his jaw. His finger began to push in a bit more to get more than just the tip of his finger inside. His tongue trailing back down to trace her rim slowly. "Holy crap..." he moaned, breath warm on her rump "So tight..."

The teen slowly reached down to shift his swim trunks. His erect member came to a rest on her lower leg, allowing Michelle to feel the almost absurd length and girth that her son was packing. Easily several inches longer than her husband and doubly as wide, his cock began to leak a few lewd drops of his precum onto her soft skin. His hips didn't hesitate to start humping against her leg a bit to help get himself off as he worked. His hand moved back up to her bikini bottoms, tugging them lower. "See...this isn't so bad, is it?" he asked breathlessly, pushing his finger even deeper into her ass, exploring her depths. "Fuck...you're so sexy..."

More yelp left the mother's mouth as he started to bite down on her flesh. The rump was firm and tender and now with little teeth marks scattered all over it. Pushing her groin in to the bed when his finger went in deeper, the feeling was weird and unexplained by Michelle. The tight hole was covered in his saliva as he made out with it.

This warmth came over her leg, something resting on it. It was his cock she realized, this was fast progress she thought, especially as this liquid fell on her in a few drops. Things felt a little clumsy from now on, from the dodgy humping of her leg to pulling down her bikini bottoms further.

From what seemed like an innocent massage soon turned in to something more passionate. Yet why didn't she stop it? What was wrong with her Michelle kept thinking to herself, guilt building up in her before she jerked forward as his finger dived in deeper.

Andrew smiled as her hips pushed down, trying to escape the invading finger a bit as the new sensations filled her. More exciting was the fact she didn't even try to stop him...no protests of any kind. Was she enjoying herself just as much as he was? Excitement coursed through every nerve. His eyes roamed between her thighs when her bikini bottom lowered enough. His mother's sex on display. Her folds damp it seemed from his lewd treatment. Her womanly scent filled his nose. Andrew's eyes rolling back a little. He couldn't hold back anymore. Pulling his finger out of her rump slowly, giving her asshole a few more passionate licks and a perverted kiss, he began to rise up. "I love you, Mom." he whispered as he brought his head beside hers. His hands held her ass, keeping her cheeks parted nice and wide...but then the round, hot crown of his dick began to kiss her slick butthole.

His weight kept her pinned down. His hips began to push forward. Shamelessly, Andrew bit his mother's ear lobe sensually while penetrating her. "Oh-f-fuck.." He huffed in her ear when the tip finally pushed into her. His body stiffened up in pleasure, hips pushing into her even more to try to get himself deeper, albeit doing his best to keep his pace slow so not to hurt her. "God...it's so hot inside!" His tone sounded almost distressed at how good it felt and he wasn't even a quarter of the way in yet!

It was weird to be feeling his finger inside of her asshole. She did move her hips some and when he pulled down her bikini bottoms further, some nerves echoed throughout her. Yet she was liking the attention he was giving her, it made her feel good about herself. Still, when he said he loved her when bringing his head next to hers, she was about to turn and say something when she noticed he was trying to put his cock in her ass.

The head prodded her tight hole, sliding against his saliva which he left behind from his mouth. Pinned down by his weight and hips, Michelle yelped when he bit her lobe. Suddenly his head was inside of her unnatural hole.

"Ugh...agh..." Squeals left her lips whilst her son continued to try and mount her, forcing his cock in to her ass more and more.

"Holy fuck..." He huffed, his warm breath splashing onto her ear. "This is incredible. Your asshole is squeezing me so tight!" Andrew pushed his hips harder, letting out a hiss through clenched teeth when his hips softly slapped against her ass, rooting himself fully. To be honest he'd never gotten to try anal before. The few girls he'd slept with from school were a bit too...prudish...to want to do something so 'filthy'. The fact he was doing this with his beautiful mother? It made it even more incredible. His long, thick manhood throbbing intensely inside her dirty hole.

"I'm going to move..." he warned her. His hips slowly retreated, withdrawing his bare flesh from her. Yet before the tip popped free he began to push back into her. He kept his weight on her, keeping control of the situation. "D-damn...this is awesome. I've always admired your ass." he admitted to her, moving his lips to her cheek, kissing her face softly "And now...here I am...fucking it! I feel you clenching all over me." His hands roamed up a bit to the small of her back, holding her tighter "How does it feel?"

"....Ow.......ugh........oo....." These little noises left the mother's lips when her son had managed to get all the way in to her. He was now fully up against her, mounting her and laying on top of her. With the house made of glass in the luxury area, anyone even walking by would have seen what the mother and son were doing, but because it was private, such occurrences rarely ever happened.

Clenching her mouth, Michelle moved her legs, squirming a little underneath. "Fuck....!" She moaned, when he pulled back and pushed back in to her. It wasn't painful, but uncomfortable at the moment. A sharp pain made her eyes water.

Her son seemed to love it however, whispered in to her ear how awesome it was, how tight it was and how he loved her ass. "It feels weird" was her honest assessment, getting used to the idea of being fucked in her virgin ass. Reaching an arm back she squeezed his thigh with her hand, her black nails standing out against his flesh.

Andy couldn't stop a laugh at her assessment. Her tone sounded a bit confused at the feelings she was experiencing. His father was so boring...it was almost a shame that her own son had to introduce her to new things. To explore her body to the fullest. "It'll get better." he assured her with another soft kiss to her neck, his body stiffening a bit when her hand touched his thigh. He thought she'd try to push him away but she didn't. Her touch made him shiver a little bit, his hips starting to thrust again. "Feels different than when someone fucks your pussy, huh?' he asked, picking his pace up. His hips began to slap against her rump a bit louder. The fact that anyone could see them at any time only excited him more.

"God I feel like I'm so deep..." he huffed, balls throbbing eagerly against her butt with each thrust. His hands slid up her body, eventually reaching back under her to grab her breasts again. Letting his body rest atop of her fully, his hips angled better to slide in and out of her even easier. His tempo picked up yet again, fucking her at a proper pace. "Shit...I feel like I could cum at any second!" he panted, kissing her shoulder before biting gently. His hands rubbed her breasts the best he could. "Hah...this is a dream come true...I knew you were too good for him...our bodies work together so well. Your ass is sucking me in so much!"

This is what she needed she believed. Not necessarily her ass being fucked but the attention of a male. Someone who actually cared about her and wanted what was best for her. Even though her son was now humping her like an animal she knew he would never have meant to hurt her.

Clenching her teeth, getting used to her asshole being another pleasure source for a male, Michelle grunted and moaned as he got in balls deep, feeling the swollen genitals smack her ass before heading back. The bed shook a little but stayed firmly in place, it was the mother's body which moved. Sometimes she would bend her knee, or stretch out her legs, finding no matter what she did her son was still firmly in her ass.

Every time she tried to wiggle out from under him, he couldn't hold back a soft smile. He knew he was forcing himself on her a bit...but he couldn't help himself. He knew if he wasn't a bit...assertive...she'd never have allowed this. By how she wasn't protesting or really trying to fight him off, she had to be enjoying herself on some degree? Andy sped up his hips, giving her rear a proper work out. The tension he felt in his balls was becomming too much to hold back much longer. The tighteness grew, Andrew's hands clutching her breasts tight when his hips came down one final time.

"AH!" he gasped out, resting his head against her shoulder. His body shook a little and his hips gave small, pleasured thrusts. His seed spurt into her backdoor with each powerful throb of his member. Shamelessly pouring it out into his mother's ass. "Oh God, Mom! S-squeeze it harder..." he begged her, wanting her rump to milk him even more. He'd almost forgotten than only an hour ago he'd been looking for foreign girls to have sex with...when he honestly had the best woman on the entire resort right here.

The discomfort she suffered rose a little in levels as he picked up the pace and sped up his thrusting. There was a pleasure to it though, it was hard for Michelle to comprehend while she grunted and yelped as well as moaned. Finally, the last thrust was the hardest and made her body jerk forward so her hands were now holding the edge of the mattress. "Agh....."

Suddenly, she felt his warm sticky seed blast open in to her hole. The stinging intensified and the pain increased when she clenched her ass together.

The act soon was over. With her son Andy still in her ass, she rested on her cheek, her face visible to the boy who would have seen a mix of pain and pleasure on her face.

Andrew's vision was blury as the pleasure continued to flow through him. His mother's ass continued to clench and work him for several more moments until they both seemed to lose strength. He rest on her back, still supporting himself enough to not 'crush' her. With a slightly pained gasp, he pulled his semi limp member free from her, the sensitive organ sending jolts of pain and bliss through him whenever it rubbed against something. Once his vision cleared a bit, he saw the mixed look on her face.

Andrew gently kissed her cheek, removing his hands from her chest and placed them on her sides, caressing gently. Carefully moving off of her so he could lay down beside her, the teen lay on his side, casting his arm around her, in an attempt to cuddle with her a bit now. He wasn't quite sure how she felt, if she was mad...happy...both? His arm trailed down her body, lovingly caressing her still bare bottom "I love you, Mom." he spoke softly, kissing her shoulder.

"Ugh....." Michelle moaned when he popped himself out of her ass. That once tight hole was now gaping open and she could feel the air surround it. It still stung and her hands went to each ass cheek and she delicately touched the sensitive area. Her face was still a little bit unsure of what had just happened. Michelle had hardly spoken a work during the whole experience.

The soft peck he offered did comfort her a little while his hands retreated from her chest and rubbed her sides. Looking at her son who was now on his side, she told him, "I love you to."

Seeming distant, she laid there still, feeling tired while his cum slowly seeped out of her ass. She fell asleep in his arms.

Back
Top Bottom