Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning an Incubus. |Lagertha x HoldTheDoor|

Any resistance Luna still had against his cock and his desires had long since melted away, her body was his now and she happily allowed herself to be moved around by him as he sought to bury himself so deep inside her that he would deliver his monstrous seed directly into her womb. The constant attention of her nails in his skin had only increased the tempo and ferocity with which he had pounded her pussy, yet he believed she knew that and that it even formed part of her decision to savage his skin in that way.

The way her breasts bounced as he pounded into her for the last few frantic moments had been almost hypnotic, the plentiful flesh bouncing up and down in rythme to his hard thursts against her cervix. Her reaction as he began to shoot his ropey strands of seed inside of her was simply exquisite though, her bloodcurdling screams muted against his palm. The rest of the street may not of been able to hear her, but he could perfectly, and it pleasured him greatly to hear her screaming as he filled her up.

As he filled her with so much seed that it slowly began to trickle back down his cock and her channel, spurting out of her senstive pussy dripping down her legs onto the blood stained sheets below, he couldn't help but grunt as his cock twtiched shooting the last of his seed inside of her. As he finished he felt her body grow limp in his arms, her body sagging as she finally gave in to the sleep of exhaustion that had been a long time in the making. He let her fall forward, her hole stretched so invitingly to him as she feel forward off his cock, her pink puffy lips soaked and glistening with the white liquid he had filled her with.

He too found himself feeling week, his own orgasm draining him of power, in the same way hers had boosted his power. He too feel forward next to her, blood slowly leaking from the wounds on his back as he drifted into a unconscious state next to the girl whose body he had defiled like no man ever would again.

Luna hadn't realized she had fallen asleep, so exhausted from the mess he had left her in. She had been fine with her dream, similar to the one she always had. Dancing peacefully alone, something she was so used to, watching colors float around her as she twirled. Luna had no idea she sleeping on top of her stained sheets, or that the Incubus was still next to her as she slept.

Only when the knock came on her door early in the afternoon did Luna start to stir. Then another knock a few minutes later before a voice sounded on the other side. "Luna? You've been asleep all day. It's already one p.m. Time to get up sister cheese!" Timothy sounded on the other side of the door, moving around and Luna grunted lifting her head up.

Her eyes remained closed as she rolled onto her back, cringing in pain. The pain caused Luna to open her eyes, staring at the ceiling as she felt the insides of her legs throbbing. Then the memories flushed back to her about last night, but Luna couldn't believe it. "S-Shit.." Luna muttered to herself, forcing herself up in a propping position as best she could. This gave her full sight of the mess she was in. Her legs were weak, sore, too tired to move, and her arms shook before giving weigh under her as she collapsed back on the bed. She had seen the bloody stained sheets too, and the cum still glistening on her skin.

"I made you breakfast! I want the rest of the tour of the house too, and your artwork!" Her brother was calling to her from the other side, trying to coax her to waking up. However Luna was wide awake, not noticing the Incubus next to her yet as er eyes scanned the surface of the ceiling trying to figure out how she was going to get out of bed, wash herself, wash her sheets, and pretend like she hadn't just been fucked by a demon.

"Fuck!" Luna cursed running her fingers through her hair tugging on it.​

As Jordan floated around the space between realms whilst his body down in earth did what the mortals referred to as 'sleeping' he had a window to collect his thoughts on what had happened the night before. In some respects he had just been doing his job, then again he knew that last night constituted more than what he usually did. Usually Lilith would send him down to ruin a woman in bed, then at the next oppertunity, take him straight back to the demon realm from which he came. The only difference was this time he didn't want to go back, he wanted to explore what the girl had to offer him. The energy that she had given him when she had climaxed multiple times was more than enough to sustain him for days in the mortal realm, plus he knew he would have opportunities to take more energy from her body should he need the sustenance.

As he floated he could feel Lilths consciousness probing towards him, trying to converse with him as she always did when he was on missions. Luckily for him the further away he was from the demon realm the more her power waned, right now it was only enough for her to be able to project herself and try to speak to him. He steeled his mind, allowing it to go over the events that had happened back down on earth, making it seem to Lilith as she probed that she was watching the events live as they were happening. Clearly satisfied, Jordan felt Liliths consciousness leave him as her projection shrunk back towards the realm it had come from.

It was time to go back down to earth and rejoin his body and Jordan knew that he was going to use the time he had given himself wisely. There was something about Luna that intrigued him, an energy she gave off that seemed to mix so easily with his own. In Incubus lore it was said that they could imprint on someone who was meant to be their life partner, for years he had thought it was a load of shit spoke from one Demon to another, fanciful stories to pass the time. He was starting to see what it could of meant, the energy given off from imprinting was said to burn brighter than a thousand suns.

As he returned to his body he quickly became alert of his surrounding, the girl having just fallen back down on the bed next to him. He smiled, her legs clearly in a world of trouble today after the brutal pounding that had absorbed the night prior. Standing up as he climbed from the bed, much to the young woman's surprise, his flaccid manhood still abnormally large as it swung as he walked.

"Luna, pull the covers over you and let him in, then get rid of him quickly. I can't explain, but he won't be able to see me so don't worry about that. Get rid of him before he decides to burst in here and see the mess on and around you." Jordan said in a even tone, his words hard to believe, yet something in his tone spoke of honesty and sincerity.

"What the fuck!" Luna jumped, her skin crawling as the bed moved next to her. Her head jerked, seeing the Incubus in all his glory. She gulped, surprised that he was still physically here next to her, and watched as he got up, telling her what to do. Luna's right eye started twitching, her head shaking at his words.

"Because that isn't my panties on the floor." Luna pointed to the panties that had been discarded the day before. Luna took a deep breath in, and sighed as she banged the back of her head against the memory foam mattress. "I need to take a bath..."

"Luna?" Her brother had been out there trying to wake her up for probably twenty minutes now. "You don't normally sleep in this late.." Timothy was saying.

"I'm not feeling too well Timothy. Can we just lounge around?" Luna found herself responding cursing under her breath.

"Sure. We can grill out tonight if you show me where the grill is, I wouldn't mind seeing the stars for once in ten years." Timothy joked but Luna rolled her eyes. She knew the night sky was nothing like it was out here in the open, and Timothy was so used to the lights of the city that he rarely ever saw stars. "I found your ingredients for hot chocolate, I'll make you some." Luna groaned and closed her eyes trying to relax herself. She needed to bath, to get rid of these sheets, and to change into something baggy and not move. Which seemed impossible..then again the Incubus knowing her name and being here still seemed impossible.

"That's fine." Luna finally said as she rolled onto her stomach, sighing in exhaustion from just that movement. She was dying of thirst. She listened to her brother walk away from her door before slamming her hand into the sheets.

"Are you going to tell me how you fucking know my name and are still here?" Luna was freaking out, she wasn't sure if the incubus had been lying or not about her being the only one to see him, but Luna wasn't about to risk it. "Can you at least help me? I can't stay in bed all day."​

Jordan stood there his body tense as he listened to the dialogue that went back and forth between the siblings before her brother got the hint and retreated else where in the house. As she questioned him on how on earth he knew her name, and why he was still here, he couldn't help but smile at her poor naive face.

"Your memory may be hazy, but I assure you that mine isn't. I know your name because your brother shouted it through the door last night. You didn't know I was there at that point, but I heard all and saw all that happened last night." He said, his words stern but not overly harsh.

"Why am I still here? Because I've unfinished business with you." Jordan stated, laying his cards out on the table. "Don't forget you asked for this Luna, you wanted to feel what a man feels like between your legs, and I've only begun to show you how that feels." Jordan stated again, a resoluteness in his voice that was sure to make the girl realise who she was talking to.

He moved over to where she was led in the bed, her body still naked from the action of the night before, her legs exposed to him. Part of the gift of his touch wasn't just to give pleasure, but allow a subtle manipulation of the information her synapses sent back to her brain. He could see the fear in her eyes as he reached forward with his hand and began to massage and squeeze at her sore thighs, his hands just as skilful with this gentle touch as they were when they were using her body for more lewd means.

"That should help, but I warn you that the effects won't last very long, you'll need to learn to cope or stick by my side, those are your choices." Jordan continued to state things in that matter of fact voice, as if argument was a futile effort.

"Luna, if you want me to go and get you something, a drink or any food I can. I assure you he will not see me, I've not lied to you yet and I don't intend to lie to you now." He offered, his voice had a undertone of care beneath the sternness.

Luna's jaw tensed as she watched him come closer to her, as he spoke to her. She had forgotten her brother had called her name last night, but then again Luna had no idea this Incubus had been there at that time. She felt embarrassed, he had been there watching her masturbate, but she felt embarrassed knowing what she had done with him last night. Despite how good it felt, it was still a low point for a girl that had been saving herself for someone special.

Luna grunted when he massaged her, actually enjoying the feeling on her sore bruised inner thighs. Luna looked up at him, listening to his reasoning. She had asked for this, but she didn't think it would end up like this, or extend like this.

She didn't want to think about it, and as soon as he let go of her she moved, kneeling on her bed. "Can you at least put something on? Like pants?" Luna cringed at trying to keep a straight face around her brother with this male's cock swinging around. "Thanks though." Luna stated as she sighed.

She crawled off her bed, pulling the top of the lingerie that was coated in sweat off her body and discarded into a basket with her panties that had been on the floor. Luna bundled up her sheets on the bed, cringing at the idea of trying to clean them and threw them on the ground. Luna pulled out a trash bag from her bathroom, and put the sheets inside, intent on throwing all of them out and replacing them.

"How long does this last?" Luna asked mentioning to her being able to move around like normal with a slight limp. "Because my brother is here for a month and I can't exactly be hiding in my room the entire time.." Luna tried to explain, realizing she had to explain the situation to this creature. Luna moved back to her bathroom stepping into the shower to wash herself off. She moved to scrubbing the cum off her, her wetness and blood that still lingered. Luna also made a point of washing her hair to get all the sweat off.

"He's making me hot chocolate." Luna could hear her brother in her kitchen making it on the stove from scratch. She had gotten out of the shower, drying herself off as she brushed her hair and teeth. She felt awkward having someone by her, watching her every move. "He also made me food so I'll be okay. I did survive before you showed up, you know." Luna commented, moving to her dresser and pulling out some underwear, pink, some baggy sweat pants that were grey and white, and a large baggy pink shirt that was used for working out. She pulled it on, putting her slippers on as she sighed and pulled her hair up into a messy bun. "I know this is what I asked for, but I have a life I need to live and I can't put t on pause, much less explain it to him."​

Jordan took the time whilst she dealt with herself in the shower to get some pants on, he pulled on the same rough cloth pants that he had arrived in the day prior. Even with the pants on his ridiculously big manhood still had a clear outline against the cloth, he cared little for the effect it had on the girl though. He was a proud creature and a lot of why he was proud was because of the size and ability of his manhood, no Incubus was prone to hiding his manhood away.

"It will last an hour tops, but the easiest thing to do is practice. In time you'll get use to my size, and the pain won't need to be lessened, it won't even pain you anymore." He stated, he lacked the same emotions that humans seemed to have. The way they always seemed to focus on how other people saw them, or how it made them feel.

"I understand you have a life, but you don't need to spend every second by his side. When you made your pact with Lilith my queen, she didn't just listen to your words, she listens to your thoughts. They thrummed with a desire to be shown all of the pleasures a woman can feel, to be shown how incredible sex can be." He stated, showing a level of information that Luna didn't realise he had. A subtle pause allowing her to realise what she had gotten herself into.

"I don't know how much you are pretending to of forgotten about last night, but if you think a handful of orgasms on top of a big cock is the height of sex, you are sadly mistaken." He said with a devious smile, a smile that indicated what she had gotten herself into.

"Go to him, just no that I won't ever be too far, part of my powers is being able to follow you unseen. Spend your days with your brother, but know that your evenings are going to be filled with pleasure the likes of which no other woman will feel in her life. He will never need to know." He stated once again, yet this time he had included something to get her mind racing, she would never admit it had but he knew that after last night her body would slowly begin to corrupt her mind in desire for what it knew it could feel again.

"An hour?" Luna was closing her closet as she turned around to look at him, he had at least pulled on pants, though it left little to her imagination. Luna knew she couldn't do a whole lot of moving within and hour, and she was too sore to anyways, but hearing this incubus talk about her getting used to this feeling left Luna unsteady. Was he implying he was going to be around her for a long time?

"H-How long are you going to be around me? I thought this only lasted for a night..." That's what he friend had promised, and Luna hadn't expected this sort of ordeal. Luna felt embarrassed at this conversation, she couldn't be having it right now.

Luna's jaw tensed as he spoke, and she didn't bother asking for his name after seeing that devilish smile on his face. Luna moved out of her bedroom, opening the door to see her brother in a robe at the stove, while she pulled the trash bag out of her room with the lingerie tucked inside of it.

"Hey!" Timothy waved smiling. "It's almost done." Luna sighed looking at her brother as she dragged the trash out, moving outside and opening the front door. She went to the trash can at the end of her front porch, putting the bag in there before walking back inside. "I could have gotten that you know, you look really pale." Timothy commented and Luna shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't feel well." Luna admitted watching the male behind her as he brother poured some of the hot chocolate into two mugs.

"Marshmellows.." Timothy muttered.

"Hm?" Luna jerked her head towards her brother.

"Do you not have marshmellows or whipped cream?" Timothy looked at her, holding up her goofy owl mugs that had been hand crafted by a friend. "Your mugs are ugly as fuck sista." Luna smiled laughing as she took a pink owl mug leaving him the yellow one.

"No marshmellows. I always end up eating the whole bag on my period..and no whipped cream...you know how I get with that too. Thank you." Luna mummbled and Timothy rolled his eyes.

"If I knew you were going to purge me of foods, I would have packed another suite case full of snacks..and a t.v." Timothy looked at her living room, the pillows on the ground around the wall with no couch, the table set up as a meditation altar with stones and weird musical devices.

"You were the one who wanted a break from the city..besides I can't create with a t.v. around. The static bothers me." Luna sipped on her cup, moving past some of the pillows on the ground to the door that led outside. She opened the door, showing the backyard with the little old cemetary, flowers and vines growing over the tombstones. Her porch was fairly large and newly made, a small little pink charcoal grill off to the left with a shed in the distance. A few hand made lawn chairs littered the porch. "This is the backyard, the grill is back here...I can move it out front if you.." Luna looked at the cemetary, she had always found them peaceful, but her brother found the idea morbid.

"It's fine..I can move it later, besides the view isn't terrible with the vines over them." Timothy moved to the door looking out at it, he was fully dressed under his robe, but this was him trying to relax. "Just promise you won't start sleeping in coffins next." Timothy looked at Luna who rose a brow at his comment.

"Well then I guess I should cancel that order on that custom coffin I ordered before you got here..." Luna joked with him, and her brother shook his head.

"I'll be sure to bring the stake and garlic next time then!" Timothy grinned moving to sit down, which took him a bit. Luna followed suite, sighing as she drank the hot chocolate. "Oh, your breakfast." Timothy got up, fetching the breakfast from the oven as he turned it off rolling his eyes and bringing it to her. "Your hate of microwaves is worse than your hate for t.v.s!"

"I don't hate them Tim...I just can't be around them for long without feeling like I'll get cancer like mom." Luna admitted taking the plate with the fork and napkin. She put it on her lap, eating it as she sighed.​

Back
Top Bottom