Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From the Club to the Farm(FutaFanatic & Hooloovoo)

FutaFanatic

Supernova
For months now Emily had been working and working at her dead end job, getting nowhere, always being overlooked by her boss by someone who was not even deserving of the positions. Eery falling to shambles and quitting her job, deciding it was not worth it, Emily decided tonight was a night of fun. And with one of the most popular clubs opening just a few months ago and skyrocketing in popularity, she was eager to see what all the fuss was about as it was kept secret about what was inside. Tonight she was going to thoroughly enjoy herself before hunting for a new job.

Once inside Emily took a look around, eyes wide at what stood before her. She was amazed to see the scene, having expected it to simply be a night club, only to find it was so much more, and something she would have never thought to be remotely anything like it was, even if the name was surely a dead giveaway. So with a rough swallow, she found it hard to walk out, her curiosity, and excitement keeping her there."M-My my..This is..different..."

Sarah Grinned as she peeked through the curtains, it was a busy night tonight. Already some of the other strippers were hard at work. She saw Misty the mouse in the corner sucking a bull off while Abby the fox danced her heart out on the center pole, giant double Ds bouncing like no tomorrow. Moans filled the club as some patrons flat out masturbated to the show. The club was dimly lit but lights flashed all around.

Sarah decided to start off with just a very small bra that barely covered her nipples and some ratty blue jean shorts. Even soft her massive cock was nearly bursting out, the huge bulge impossible to ignore. With the same confident grin Sarah sauntered onto her stage, grabbing the pole and twirling around a couple times in beat with the thumping music. Her hips swayed seductively as she looked out into the club, her eyes landing on a very nervous looking human. It was obviously her first time and Sarah was determined to make it a memorable one. Looking dead into Emily's eyes the cow stuck out a finger and motioned for her to get closer, half-lidded eyes giving the new girl a lustful stare.

The sight around made her throat tight, her breathing heavy as the musk filled the air s the anthro, a being that appeared out of nowhere a few year ago froliced with one another. Her body heated up, clearly reacting to the smell in the air, her eyes wandering around. However, when she found a stripper looking right at her, beckoning her over, Emily swallowed hard and approached the cow. But when she closed the gap and got a look at her crotch, her eyes widened a bit and her breath shook at the notion that this femae stripper also had one hell of a package between her legs."O-Oh god what did I just walk into..."

Sarah chuckled as the human saw what she was packing, the girl's question causing the cow's grin to grow wider. With one more twirl on the pole the stripper threw her bra off on the ground, letting her girls fly free while also swiftly pulling down the zipper on her shorts. Almost instantly her big pink cow cock sprung to life, swinging with her movements and sways, a cheer coming from the horny patrons watching. Stroking it a couple times she sauntered back over to Emily, the stage putting her member right in front of the human's face.
"Go ahead sweaty, give it a taste, I don't mind." She said with a wink.

A shiver crawled up her spine the moment Sarah shed her bra, letting her juggs bounce freely with her movements, not seeming to care at all even as the crowd cheered. But when she let her shorts fall and fully expose her massive cock, Emily took a step back with wide eyes. While she wouldn't admit she had always wondered about Anthros, but never did she expect to come into contact with it first hand. As it nearly slapped her face Emily bit her lip, shaking her head."I-I don't know..."

"Come now, I know you're curious. this is your first time seeing a naked furry isn't it? I bet you want to know how it feels. Go on, A little taste won't hurt." She cooed while licking her lips, the cock swaying back and forth in front of Emily. Some of the people around her started whooping and cheering, egging the human to do it.

Emily bit her lip harder, listening as the furry egged her on just as much as everyone else. Her breathing grew heavier, the thick scent making her legs weak. Though at the same time she looked around before returning to Sarah."Out here..in front of everyone?"She asked, the girl having done nothing like this and yet so mesmerized and more that she couldn't just turn away. The more she looked at Sarah the harder it was to turn away and resist the temptation to try something taboo, something out of her comfort zone in such a lewd way. Before Sarah could answer she swallowed, leaning in and giving the flared tip a slow lick.

A soft guttural moan escaped Sarah's lips as she placed a hand on the girl's head. Everyone around them cheered in unison as Emily gave into temptation. Unlike most strip clubs sex with the patrons was entirely encouraged here and it was honestly Sarah's favorite part about the job, not to mention tips tended to be larger after you fucked them. Aside from that initiating the newbies was also a great pleasure, taking shy men and woman and turning them into sex aditcs. She hoped this one was a virgin, it had been awhile since she had popped someone's cheery.

"That's it... good! Now suck on it!" She said with a little more force as her hand pushed her head a little.

She froze up the moment she felt the hands rest upon her head, swallowing hard as she tried to pull away. But by then Sarah wasn't letting her as she pushed down her head the woman whimpering a bit, regretting it now as the force soon pushed the large flared tipp past her lips and into her mouth, the girl shaking at the taste, the feel of the large meaty rod sliping past her warm lips. her hands lightly pushed on the woman's thighs, despite the weak forced she applied to it

The cow's moans grew louder as she felt the warm wet mouth enveloped her dick. Sarah brushed her hand through Emily's red hair a couple times before letting go, seeing what the human would do on her own. Meanwhile juices flowed down from Sarah's pussy like a waterfall, it falling off her thighs and onto Emily's hands. It had been ages since she had touched a human and honestly it was a bit of a fetish of hers. Just seeing her cute little face struggling with her first blowjob almost made the stripper nut right there but she was a professional after all and managed to keep it in just a while longer.

Emily relaxed when the hand was removed from her hair, Emily pulling away from the cock, shaking her head."I-I can't..too big..and too many people.."She whined, showing her innocence, despite the fact she wanted this, as was clear with her still being here, with the wet spot within the crotch of her pants. Emily stared at the cock, shocked to see something so huge and yet not human. Yet again she leaned forward, trying her best to shake the fear and move forward, taking another inch or two inside. If Emily was ever going to have her fun, her one night of unrestricted fun

Sarah wondered if she had reached the girl's limits, fortunately that was not the case. Right when it looked like she was going to back off Emily went a few inch's deeper, looking considerably less scared. The human's tongue felt heavenly on Sarah's cock causing it to twitch and shutter. Usually she could last a lot longer than this but seeing such an innocent looking human girl sucking her first cock just pushed the cow girl over the edge.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, get ready cutie!" She moaned out as a powerful blast of cum fire from her cock, sending a couple loads down the red head's throat before pulling back and covering her in white sticky cum.

Pannting Sarah grinned down at her.
"Sorry... for the mess." She said right before leaning in and licking up as much cum as she could off the girl's face, ending it with a sudden passionate kiss, the cow's tongue twisting around skilfully around her's. Breaking the kiss she stared into her eyes for a few moments before leaning into her ear.
"Meet me after the show, I have an offer for you." She whispered before getting up continuing her dance as if nothing out of the ordinary just happened.

Emily closed her eyes, taking sshort breaths when she could, deciding there was no better way to end her night then to not only suck of a anthro futanari, but also enjoy a hell of a show while she was here. But instead she was rewarded with a throat full of spunk before having another massive load splattered all over her face, the girl gasping sharply, thankful for closing her eyes. A tremble took her as she felt the warm rough tongue draw up her face, only to dive into her mouth for a passionate sloppy kiss.

Emily looked up with a nod, wondering just what she had in mind before taking a seat and now watching the show, her crotch drenched, her body wanting more, the woman letting her kinks run wild tonight, so to speak at least.

The rest of the show went on as usual, every swing of her hips or ride on the pole was in perfect time with the music. Occasionally she would dip deep within her wet pussy, getting them completely soaked before licking her fingers clean, something that always stirred up the crowd and got the twenties to hit her stage.

Before long her set was up and she sauntered back behind the thick curtain. Most of the crowd moved on to another dancer or went to the bar for a drink but she knew there would be at least one very horny girl waiting for her. Not even five minutes passed before Sarah was walking out on the floor, still topless and her cock still hanging out. There were two martinis in her hand. Grinning she handed one to Emily before sitting right next to her.

"So, how was it? What did you think of my show?" She asked coyly while taking a sip from her glass.

She looked on, eyes locked onto the woman as she danced, proudly showing off what she had and not a single person thrown off by her appearance, simply enjoying the show, both men and women more than happy to jump on her or her cock. when the show was offer, Emily took in a sharp, deep breath as her body shook, trying to relax, trying to cope with the sudden arousal ravishing her body. But when Sarah walked out, still naked, Emily whined a bit, taking the glass and downing it all"A-amazing...I didn't think this was actually a thing..."

One of Sarah's eyebrow rose as the girl downed the drink, probably hoping it would calm her nerves. It was cute how nervous she was.
"Why thank you, the name's Sarah." She said with a smirk. Instead of extending her hand to shake she wrapped her arm around the human and suddenly grabbed at her breast through her clothes, kneading it tenderly.

"I apologize for being so blunt, but I have to know, are you a virgin?" She asked with a cocked head, hoping it was the case but either way she was going to have a lot of fun with this one.

She smiled when the woman greeted her wth her name, taking a breath after letting the drink sink in, her body shaking only for a moment."I'm..Emily.."She mumbled with a half hearted smile. as the woman pulled her close and groped her, Emily blushed, jumping a bit at the sudden touch, her legs closing tightly, trying to hide the arousal inside her. Emily was confused, unsure as to why the woman was advancing on her so much, even f she was just human, surely many had been here before her.

"I-I um...."Emily looked away, silent as she nodded slowly.

"Oh honey, there's no reason to be ashamed of that. Nothing wrong with being a late bloomer. Just means you have a few more built up..." Her sentence suddenly trailed off as she forcefully stuck her hand down the girl's pants. She could close her legs all she wanted, it was painfully clear how wet she was. After swimming a little withing her panties and teasing the red head's clit she pulled her hand out and suck each individual finger clean.
"Frustrations." She finished the sentence with a wicked smirk.

"So, about that offer I mentioned. I wanted to know if you'd be interested in coming home with me tonight. For at least the weekend, or longer if you prefer. See, this is just a side job to get a little extra money, I live on a farm and we are a little short-staffed at the moment. too many of the animals that live there are pulling double duty. So, if you had any spare time perhaps you could help out. You would of course be well paid and have free lodging provided. Jobs range from milking cows such as myself, cleaning up, and even helping relieve others who are also frustrated." She said while wiggling her eyebrows a little.

"I know this is a lot to spring on a stranger but I like you, the shy but horny are always my type and you have an amazing body on you. Not to mention after all I put you through I'm sure you're eager to lose your virginity tonight." She said while leaning in even closer.

"So what do you think? Does this sound like something you want to try?"

The girl avoided Sarah's gaze as she spoke, assuring her it was alright to feel this way, only to force a shriek from her as Sarah dug into her pants and feeling her up, gauging her obvious arousal. At this point the girl was sure Sarah and the other anthros could smell it, even if she tried to hide it. Emily looked on however as the woman cleaned her fingers, enjoying the taste of her and clearly hungry for more of her sweet virgin body.

However, the anthro's next quetion or offer struck Emily's interest, sparking something to keep her listening. the prospect of working for decent money and a free place to stay was wonderful. She was happy, this would be just what she needed. But the downside was the tasks she had to do while working, something she was not at all ready for. Especially in the terms of pleasing her and the other anthros, of which she had no idea who or what would await her there. "I-I dunnoI-I mean I haven't done anything like that, or any of this..I'm not sure what good i'll be there.."

Sarah could indeed smell her arousal and it was intoxicating. The cow was half tempted to ravage her right there, but no. She wanted to make her first time extra special and as much fun as they had so far a strip club was not the best place for such a thing.
"Nonsense! we'll train you. Everyone is nice polite at the farm, if not a little grabby. And as for the more sexual needs, trust me, the way you made me cum tonight, I guarantee you'll learn fast. But if this is all too much for you I understand." She said casualy while taking another sip of her drink.

Emily relaxed just a bit as the woman assured her she could learn, they could help her.Emily sat there contemplating for a while, and wth how things had gone so far it was her bet chance at a job, at least until she get find something better. So with a sigh she looked to Sarah."G-Guess I could give it a try..B-But do I need..t-to do sexual things..with them..?"he asked as her nervousness took her once more, showing her virgin side which clearly was not at all fond of the idea.

"Oh honey, that's a tall order. Sex at the farm is as common and casual as saying hello. No one there is going to hurt. I can help ease you into this kind of life." She said with a softer tone than before, placing a hand on her shoulder.
"Listen, you don't have to commit right away. Why don't you stay for the weekend and then decide whether or not you want to work there. If things get too intense you can leave at any time."

With her now having no job at the moment, she would have to leave her home and find a cheaper place to stay, if she were to find a new job. So when given the offer to just try it out and see how things went, she nodded softly, giving the woman a smile."Well I guess I can try..don't have a job at the moment now...so having somewhere to stay for now..wouldn't be too bad I guess.."She pointed out with a smile, relaxing as she sat with Sarah.

"That a girl, you don't have anything to be afraid of. I promise you'll love it there." She said before take a lock lick along the entire nape of the human's neck. She could only imagine how horny Sarah must have been, but this cow was going make her wait just a little longer before getting to the main course. Standing up she stretched, smiling at the cute red head.

"Come on, I can take you there now, unless you have something else to take care of first?" She asked while extending a hand out.

She nodded a bit in agreement, still happy to have found a place to stay for now, of course if she was to keep p her end of the deal. Emily was still unsure if she would like it or not, but what could be so bad about taking care of anthros, surely she could find a way to please them without her body. The lick to her neck left a shiver to move along her spine, a breath leaving her lips.

The offer made her nod shyly."I guess..though didn't expect things to go like this the first few minutes here..."

Back
Top Bottom