Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A BBC and His Best Friend (Vow & FutaFanatic)

She sat there, leaning into the table as he pulled out of her stretched, fucked hole which was now dripping with thick black seed. But when the man assured her she was to please his dog just as much as him, she was too weak to protest, only to look as the dog's thick cock began to poke from its sheath. With her weak legs the girl fell to the floor, conviniently onto her hands and knees, ass stuck up in the air.

The size of Samson's doggy cock was very comparable to Mack's. It was heavy and powerful, looking like it could split her just as easy. Samson walked around her body, sniffing excitedly before coming up to her ass, finding and staring at her dripping pussy. Samson thought for a moment, an idea coming to his head before he dropped a phone right down by her, the light shining up from the floor. "Call him." Mack grinned. "Call your hubby... I want him to hear you."

She took in short breaths as she looked to Samson as he came to her rear, th woman watching him, waiting to see what he would do. She was falling, falling into depravity and yet she wantd it, wanted the pleasure that her husband couldn't provide. But when Mack handed her the phone, she swallowed hard and looked at him."W-Wait what?B-But if...h-he hears..."She whined, her breath shaking as she looked down at the phone.

Samson was getting ready, moving up behind her but Mack grasped his collar, holding him back. "Baby, don't you want to be mine?... To get filled up by my black cum all night long?... " He asked with a grin, cocking his head as he watched her. "Then do what I say. If you don't want him to hear, then you'll just have to hide it a little, won't you?... so pick up that phone and call your husband. And don't hang up until I say so... " Samson was growling and whining, wanting eagerly to knot and breed the woman on her knees in front of him...

She bit her lip hard as he spoke, now taking the dominant and demanding tone most did. Refusing to lose the cock and pleasure she craved for so long she nodded, taking the phone and dialing her husband, listening, waiting as it rang. Her body shook, her slit drooling, leaking her juices and his thick seed.

Mack held Samson back still, listening to the phone ring. It went on for a while, almost as if her husband wouldn't pick up. But then the ringing stopped, followed by a familiar voice for her. "Hello?... " The voice called, sounding curious. Mack grinned, quickly letting go of Samson's collar. The dog quickly moved back to its spot, panting as it came up behind Emily, hitching both of his legs over her hips, getting into a good position. Mack stood a small ways away, smiling as he watched it carefully, his big black cock still standing proudly and strong.

Sh hoped he wouldn't answer, hoping he was currnt;y busy pr away from his phone. But when he picked up and greeted her, Emily cursed inside, taking in a breath as she bit her lip, especially when she felt Samson mount her, ready to pummel and breed his new bitch."Hey honey..house your trip going..?"She asked softly with a weak smile.

"Oh, hi sweetie! My trip is going well so far, I can't complain. I'm sorry I didn't pick up right away, I didn't recognize the number. Are you calling from a friend's house?... " Her hubby asked. Samson was panting, breathing heavily with his tongue dangling out. The big, fat, pointed tip of his doggy cock was poised at her entrance, ready to pummel her with its mass. His hips swung, his cock slinging forward... but it missed, just slapping onto her pussy. He tried again and again, his powerful cock missing, either slapping into her leg or tapping onto her pussy, feeling hard and hot. Mack moved, watching in front of her, his own cock standing at attention before her eyes...

She smiled, glad to hear his trip was going well, though she fought off a moan or a heavy breth each time she felt Samson jb at her, trying to pummel into her. She hesitated for a moment, her hand reaching back, stroking him, her eyes locked on the thick black cock in front of her."Yeah..left my cell phone at home and thought I'd make sure you got there okay and all.."

Samson continued to whine and pant, feeling her hand grasping that massive length, squeezing it pleasurably as he continued to try and get his way in, his tip missing every time. "Aww, thank you sweetheart. I love you. Are you at Sheryl's? I think I hear her dog... " Samson whined, moving his his hips over and over. But finally, with one, lucky shove, that massive, pulsing cock slammed straight into the lips of her pussy, drilling itself inside and squeezing into her juices, the pointed tip slamming deep into her depths in a single stroke.

She lstened to her husband, relaxing, having hoped to just stroke the beast while she was on the phone, but all it did was guide him home into her cunt. Emily let out a sharp gasp, feeling him stretch her wide open, his thick shaft pummeling down into her depths each time he bottomed out inside her. She fought her moans off, sighing weakly."Y-Yeah and he keeps wanting to play, especially when he has his toy.."She assured him with a weak smile, her legs trembling a bit.

Samson was panting, his huge cock squeezing and thrusting, squelching into her dripping pussy over and over... His hips were slamming into her hard, wet slapping noises starting to echo around in the room even, making Mack grin. "Wow, Buster sounds really excited tonight." Her husband chuckled on the phone. "He must be really into his toy. Are you playing with him?... " Mack grinned, taking his cock in his hand and starting to move it down to her lips, tracing them with his big, black tip. "Keep talking... " Mack said quietly with his smirk.

Emily took in slow, silent breaths, watching Mack her insides throbbing as Samson pounded away, devouring the tender hole he was inside. Her voice relaxed a bit as she closed her eyes."Yeah.figure I would keep him company for a little while since Ashley went to the store..You know how she likes to party and leave him all alone.."She forced out a giggle, her body shaking, already reaching her limit once more thanks to the animals rough powerful thrusts.

Samson wasn't letting up... instead, he continued to pound and fuck her harder and harder, that big doggy cock of his parting her lips easily and making her body his own, right after his master's. Mack suddenly gripped the back of her head tightly, suddenly driving that big, juicy black cock of his straight into her mouth like it had been yesterday, squeezing it tightly into her throat, holding her there. "Oh, I know what you mean. Are you okay? You sound a little... I don't know, like you've ran a marathon or something. Are you breathing okay?... " Mack held his cock in her throat for just a little longer before he pulled it out, giving her a moment to breathe and talk while Samson pounded her brutally from behind... something starting to swell and grow at the base of his cock.

She was trying her best to relax, her body shaking all the more as Samson continued to ravage her, her juices drooling onto the floor. Though when the man shoved his cock down her throat her eyes widened, the woman shaking more, a hand pushing on his thigh until he moved away. Emily coughed a bit, catching her breath as she replied."Yeah I'm fine s-sweetie, took Buster for a walk..or more like he walked me.."She told him with a short laugh, her hands clawing the floor now as she felt the thick knot swell and smack her lips, begging to slip inside.

The swelling knot grew and grew... constantly pounding into her lips until Samson shoved it in incredibly hard, forcing her body forward to take Mack's cock back into her mouth. The knot slipped in, locking them together, linking them like a dog and his bitch. His thrusting suddenly sped up and shortened, that massive cock of his locked inside of her and almost vibrating, grinding and stirring up her tight wet pussy. Mack pulled his cock back out, wanting her husband to hear all of the little noises. "Oh, yeah he likes to do that. Was he humping your leg again? I know he loves to do that... " Her husband chuckled over the phone.

Her eyes widened as she felt the massive knot split her open and te them together, her tiny pussy squeezing every inch of the animal, her hands digging into the floor. She fought as much as she could to scream and cry out as the knot split her, the digs thrusts now fast and short, forcing her once more on Mack's delicious cock. She sucked it hard, teasing the man before she was pulled from the cock."As always..but nothing too bad, after all it doesn't hurt to let him..Besides. he loves me and doens't get too rough around me.."She assured her husband with a lustful smile.

"...Okay, sweetie. Sorry I can't talk for too much longer, I have something I need to take care of in the morning. I love you honey, I hope to see you soon!" Samson was fully impaling her on his massive length, his cock continuing to be short and rapidly, coaxing that sweet, heavy cum that was ready to burst out from his length. Mack rested his cock onto her head, grinning at the sight. "Tell him you love him. Hang up. And tell me about how a bad, naughty little wife you are... getting fucked by a black man and his dog... "

Thank god! she was relieved he had to go, allowing her to indulge, scream and break to this man's pleasure. So with a sigh she swallowed."Alright..I'll see you soon honey. I love you.."Once she got a response she hung up the phone, sliding it across the room and out of the way. With her husband no longer on the phone, Emily cried out, releasing her pleasure as she came, her pussy clamping down on Samson and his knotted cock, her body limp as she leaned into Mack."I'm such a dirty...slutty wife..who deserves nothing better than to be used and filled by you and your pet..."She told him, her mind numb, submitting to him, her body having reached heights of pleasure she never imagined.

Samson couldn't take it... feeling her squeeze his knotted cock, milking him for all he was worth. He let out a loud, shrill bark before an immense amount of hot, doggy cream burst out from his pointed tip, coating the inside of her pussy in the color of his white cum. His knot kept every single hot drop inside, filling her pussy more and more, the cum dripping and leaking deeply into her womb. "That's right, baby... " Mack grinned, taking his cock into his hands, grabbing her head and fucking her face once more, pummeling straight into her throat to make her gag, drool, and swallow his whole thickness.

The moment she felt that hot, thick cream spill into her, Emily groaned and moaned, her breathing heavy as her pussy was once again filled to the brim. Her eyes watched MAck, up until he grabbed her head and began to fuck her face, her eyes rolling into her head as she swallowed sucked and pushed her face forward. After a few thrusts his cock was soon drowning in her saliva as it drooled from her lips.

Samson continued to spurt more and more of his abundant doggy cum into her pussy, making her feel more and more full until it was finally done, the pool of his seed swishing about inside. "...Ohhhh, yeah baby... " Mack groaned, his cock even pulsing harder when he saw her eyes roll into her head, loving the sound of her saliva smothering his cock out of her lips. He grunted, the whole scene of the dog fucking her and talking to her husband too much... "Mmmm, taste it baby!" He growled, pulling out just enough so that the tip was on her tongue. "Ooooh, fuck... mmnnnn, taste that black cock cream!" He moaned and growled loudly. His own steaming hot cum streamed out of his tip just as strongly as before, firing off every heavy drop onto her tongue, so much filling her mouth, streaming out to puff out her cheeks.

She was a mess of pleasure when the stream finally stopped inside her, her inaides full of Mack's and Samson's thick seed, her breathing weak. By the time the man finished and blasted her mouth with his jizz, Emily weakly gulped it down as best she could, leaning down into the floor once she swallowed him all and pulled away."S-So much...U-Unbelievable..." She mumbled with deep breaths.

Samson was still linked to her, his thick hot length still buried deep inside in the pool of his cum. He was panting loudly, his front legs still gripped onto her hips, squeezing them while his knot pulsed and twitched. Mack knelt down to look at her, reaching a hand to cup her chin, lifting her to look at him. He grinned and chuckled a little, moving a thumb to lightly trace her lips, mixing in with his drops of cum he had just fired into her mouth. "You have enough yet, girl?... Or are you just getting started?... "

She shivered as her insides twitched around the dog's cock, her eyes still glazed over a bit as she panted, her juices oozing out of her. As the man spoke to her she swallowed, lost in pleasure."M-More...Please.."She begged with a rough swallow, having plenty of time to let the man enjoy himself a dirty wife.

Back
Top Bottom