Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living Clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorakitty

Moon
I had found them hidden in the back of the attic, folded neatly into a strange ornate box. They looked so pristine and felt so soft, like the finest silk. I adored the weird floral patterns and marking that riddled the stockings, both inside and out. I couldn’t resist it, my whole body shivered as they slid up my legs. They felt so good and fit so well, the soft fabric hugging my thighs tightly. I couldn’t even think of taking them off, in fact, there was only one thing I was thinking of in that moment. I don’t know how many hours I spent on my knees in that dirty old attic, my hands buried between my legs as my moans echoed through the small space.

Now here I am, the strange stockings covering most of my body as I shudder and moan. A wet mess at all times as my mind is consumed and I spread my legs for anyone and anything.

Hello Everyone :3

So this is a strange little idea that I’d love to try and play out. The prompt is really just to give you an idea but I’d also be happy to play it. I’d love a story involving living clothes; be they possessed, haunted, some kind of parasitic monster or alien, you name it! Does it slowly grow over my body until its more of a bodysuit that controls me? Does it take over my mind or does it force me to do things I’d never do? It could be any item of clothing but stockings just stood out for me, I can’t wait to discuss what ideas you guys and gals might have!

My kinks include: Legs/Feet, stockings, socks etc, getting dirty/messy, much older men/women, all kinds of bdsm, pet play, non con, bad endings, body stockings, harnesses, mind control, stalking, corruption and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom