Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celebs and Fandoms! New Plots added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I have a few cravings in mind. To keep it simple, I am more the non-con or dub-con type of RPer. Just to keep it simple. I am fairly flexible but I do expect more than just a couple sentences in a post. I do want at least a decent paragraph or so. I can match most styles at that length or higher. To clarify: I am looking to play against the celebs/fandom females not as them. I have zero interest in playing as them.

P1: Celebs

To get started, here is my personal top 20. No order, but starred for craving. Really craving Victoria Justice, Peyton List, Dove Cameron, and Taylor Swift right now.
1. Dove Cameron ****
2. Ashley Benson ****
3. Olivia Holt *****
4. Madison Reed *****
5. Shay Mitchell ****
6. Selena Gomez ****
7. Victoria Justice *****
8. Ariana Grande **
9. Taylor Swift *****
10. Alexis Ren **
11. Nina Dobrev **
12. Candice Accola ***
13. Jessica Nigri ***
14. Camilla Mendes ***
15. Peyton List *****
16. Demi Lovato ***
17. Bella Thorne **
18. Phoebe Tonkin ***
19. Bridgit Mendler ***
20. Lucy Hale ****

Now for the fun part, the plots!

1. Blackmail - someone has something on the celebrity and uses it to blackmail them for sexual favors. Depending on her willingness, can be non-con or dub-con.

2. Abduction - Celeb gets abducted from an event or while they are out.

3. Halloween Horror 1- A celebrity is at home. Suddenly she starts getting texts and the power goes off as someone breaks in.

4. Halloween Horror 2- Celebrities are put in a maze filled with what are called obstacles. Winner gets the prize money for their charity. What they don't know is that the people in the maze have been told they can rape and abduct the celebrities

5. Halloween Horror 3- Celebrities are sent into a haunted house as part of a special. Strange things seem to be happening though. Is it the television team, someone messing with them, or something supernatural?

6. Halloween Horror 4- When a celebrity goes to sleep, strange things keep happening. What happens to them in their dream seems to be real. Who is doing this and why?

7. The Christmas Present - A celebrity is kidnapped in the night by a stranger. She then is made into a living present for someone's son as a sex slave.

8. Baby It's Cold Outside - A celebrity gets lost or in a wreck. Seeing a house, she decides to visit to escape the cold. The person seems nice.....right until he slips something funny in her drink.

9. Invisible man - A guy gains the power to go invisible. What does he do? Find a celebrity and rape her every chance he gets.

10. Step-siblings - A guy finds one of his parents marrying the parent of a celebrity. With his new step-sister, she has money and talent. What does he do to keep her in place? Rapes her and makes it clear who calls the shots.

11. Sex Slave Auction - Hollywood has gone broke. People are sick of the rehashed crap and have pretty much said fuck you to it. Rather than give up, they came up with a new idea. They will sell the actors/actresses/singers and keep a profit for themselves. Some know what the situation is and some don't. Either way, the girl or girls wind up purchased.

12. Purge - Kind of like the Purge. The difference is one added rule: Any abduction that happens is legal if it happens on Purge night. Get abducted? Ya, stuck for at least a year.

13. Legalized Rape - Rape has now been declared legal in the United States. A celebrity makes the mistake of letting her guard down and gets rape. From there it can go to a servitude, abduction, blackmail, etc.

14. Someone wins a chance to work with a celebrity for a day. Eventually he finds himself safely alone with her and decides to take advantage of it. This may play into either abduction or blackmail.

15. Dangerous Game - A large amount of celebrities are released into a large island or some other large area of land. They are told that the "hunters" can do as they please if caught. This keeps going until they surrender. Whoever they surrender to is now their owner.

P2. Fandoms
Some fandoms I am interested in, listed alphabetically. Mostly dark/non-con. I will be playing the male.

Final Fantasy IX, X
Garnet/Forbidden Forest monsters
Garnet/monsters outside Dali
Garnet/a thief in South Gate. The thief will use a spell to render Steiner useless and enjoy Garnet while she is changing.
Yuna or Rikku/concert goer
Yuna or Rikku/Brother
Yuna or Rikku/monsters

Pretty Little Liars
Hanna x Zack
Hanna x Mike
Emily x Ben
Emily x Zack
Aria x Zack
Aria x Mike
Aria x Connor
Liars x CeCe and Jason A bit an alternate plan as well. Jason and the actual A capture the liars and are a team in the dollhouse. She handles the usual torment, he violates them sexually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom