Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Business Woman to Pet Woman (Ryanmo97 x KnightCreep)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Do to some great investments and he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. There was one thing that he wanted. He wanted a pet woman. He knew that he could probably find a woman on the internet, who wanted to be the pet of some man. He decided that it would be more fun to kidnap a woman and force her to become his pet. He spent quite a bit of money converting his basement into a new home for his pet. Then, he started to look for the perfect woman to make his pet.

He headed into a nearby city to search for the woman he wanted as his slave. He concentrated his search around the office buildings. He always had a thing for women in business skirt suits. To him, they looked very sexy and smart, plus it would be fun to take a woman who's use to being in charge of her own life and force her to become a pet woman. He didn't stand out, he looked like a regular tourist taking pictures of the big city. After a couple of days of not finding the woman he was looking for, he found her...

Janet Smith was walking home from work. She was a successful businesswoman who wanted to make a change in the world. Unfortunately, fate had other plans for her. She felt a hand grab her shoulder.

He first saw Janet walking out of her office building. She looked so sexy in business suit and red hair. He knew he had to have her. He saw her sitting in the cafe. He secretly took a couple of snapshots of her. He then followed her back to her office building. He waited for her to get off of work that night and followed her to a parking garage. He saw her pull out a short time later and took some pictures of her license plate. He used the license plate to find out her address and from there he was able to use some secret sources to learn every thing he needed to know about her. He also started following her to learn all of her patterns.

It was a little over a month after he had first seen Janet. It was Thursday night and she always worked late on Thursdays. He had his car parked near hers. He was dressed all in black and waited in the shadows for her. Just then he heard the sound of high heels against pavement. Then, he saw Janet's beautiful face and gorgeous red hair. He reached into his pocket and took out a syringe full of a powerful sedative that would keep her knocked out for about 8 hours. He quickly grabbed her by the shoulder and shoved the needle into her nice round butt. She was out in an instant. Then picked her up and put her in the back seat of his car. He covered her with a blanket, got in and headed for his house. It took a couple of hours to get back to his place. Once there he took the still sleeping Janet out of the car and down to the dungeon. He opened a cabinet and took out a black collar, with a silver tag that read Lilly. He placed it around the sleeping woman's neck and locked it into place. Then he took his new pet over to her cage. It was padded on the bottom and was wide enough for her to curl up and lay down in but it was only high enough for her to stand on her hands and knees. He placed his sleeping pet in her cage, fully clothed, turned off most of the lights in the dungeon and went upstairs to bed.

When Janet woke up, she had the worst headache of her life. She groaned and rubbed her head. "What the hell happened last... Oh shit." Her gaze shot around the room. The first thing she noticed was the cage. She tried to open it, but to no avail. She then realized that she was wearing a collar. She struggled to take it off, but discovered a small padlock keeping it in place. Finally, her fear and adrenaline won. She screamed at the top of her lungs, calling out to Jesus, God, and countless other deitities. Clearly, she was a woman who knew a lot about religions.

The next morning Ryan woke up with a smile. He knew his pet would be awake by now and wondering how she got there. But, he wanted to put her in a bit more suspense. He took care of his chickens and ate breakfast. Then he headed down to the dungeon and found his beautiful new pet woman awake.

He turned on the lights and she could see the dungeon was very bare. There were a few windows and a few doors. There was also a set of shackles hanging from the ceiling and a set of shackles attached to the floor. He walked in the room and said, "Good morning, Janet. Today is the first day of your new life. You are here to be my pet woman. Now, you have no choice in the matter. You will do as you are told or you will be punished. Now, it's time to get you ready to begin your new life." He opened the cage, grabbed her arms and pulled her out of the cage. He pulled her to the center of the room and stood her on her feet. "Now, since you are a pet and pets don't wear clothes. We'll have to get rid of these things you are wearing... We can do this the easy way and you can strip yourself nice and slow or we can do this the hard way..." Then he took a knife out of his pocket... "What will it be?"

Janet's eyes shot open when she saw the shackles and her captor. He actually looked kind of... 'NO!' Janet thought. When she saw the knife, she whimpered and began to strip. After taking off her bra, her D cup breasts jiggled. She slid her panties off, revealing her plump ass.

Ryan smiled as Janet stripped. Once she was naked he walked around her. "Now, I strip the final thing I can from you... Your name... From this point forward, your name is no longer Janet. Your name is now Lilly. Now, it's time for you to start your new life. You will walk on all fours from now on. Get down on your hands and knees and tell me your name."

Afraid that her captor would use the knife in his hand, the woman dropped to her hands and knees. "My... My name is..." She stared at the blade. "Lilly. My name is Lilly."

Ryan smiled and put attached a leash to Lilly's collar. "Good Girl... Now, come, it's time to get you cleaned up..." He lead her over to a locked door. He unlocked it and they went in. It was a special bathroom. The tub had a door in the side that locked and two small straps attached to the floor at the front of the tub and two larger straps attached to the back floor of the tube. Ryan then guided Lilly into the tub and strapped down her arms and legs to the floor of the tub, before removing the leash. He walked away from the tub for a moment. He took of his clothes and put on a swimming trunks. When he came back and looked at him. She could see that he took very good care of his body. He didn't have defined muscles but he had very little body fat. Then he reached up and grabbed the shower head and turned it on, spraying warm water all over Lilly's body... "You have to be nice and clean today, Lilly... If I'm going to make love to you..."

Lilly whimpered as she was dragged into the bathtub. She was aquaphobic, and told her "master" about her fear. Unfortunately, her pleas seemed to fall on deaf ears. She struggled against the restraints. Her aquaphobia only subsided when she heard Ryan say that they would make love. "No! Please don't!"

Ryan once Lilly was all wet, he got a poof sponge, and put some body wash on in and started to wash Lilly. He scrubbed all over her body. He paid close attention to her breasts and pussy. "You don't have to be scared of water, Lilly..." Then, he washed all the makeup off her face and then he started to rinse the soap off her body. Once her body was clean he started to work on her hair. He picked up a bottle of shampoo and started to rub it into her hair. Ryan shampooed Lilly's hair, rinsed, and repeated. Then, He conditioned it and once that was rinsed off. He reattached her leash and unhooked her from the tub. Ryan took her out of the tub and over to a special drying area. Using similar straps to the restraints in the tub. He tied her down, picked up a nice soft towel and started to dry her off, "There... Don't you feel better, Lilly?"

"Please don't ever put me back in that tub!" Lilly whimpered. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Please! I won't fight you, just don't wash me like that ever again!" She had to admit, being dried off like this felt nice. Ryan's strong hands felt so... 'Stop it, Janet!' the woman thought.

Ryan saw Lilly crying and it really hurt him, "I'm sorry, Lilly," said Ryan as he finished drying her off, "How would you like me to wash you from now on?" Once her body was dry, Ryan picked up a hair dryer and a brush, and started to dry her hair. "You have such wonderful hair, Lilly... One of the reasons I chose you was because of your beautiful red hair." He dried and brushed her hair until it was dry. Then he put it into a French braid.

"Get me wet with a wet washcloth, rub the soap on my, and use a towel to get the soap off. As for washing my hair, lightly, and I mean very lightly, drizzle water onto my head, shampoo it, and drizzle water on my head again." She heard Ryan compliment her hair and it made her blush. "Th- thank you." She felt Ryan braiding her hair. "I don't think you've told me your name."

Ryan listened to Lilly's instructions on how to wash her, "I think I can do that..." ONce he was done with her hair he said, "To you my name is Master. Now, I'm sure you have to go to the bathroom." He put the leash back on Lilly and he took her to a small door she could crawl through. "Inside is your litter box... I can't see inside and the box cleans it self. There is also a small sink where you can wash your hands when you are done."

Lilly's eyes widened. "You can't be serious." A quick look up gave her Ryan's answer. She gulped and crawled inside. The kitty litter, surprisingly, felt good on her skin. She found herself unconsciously relieving herself. She eventually realized what she was doing. She blushed and went to wash her hands. She crawled outside of the litter box. "Why does the kitty litter feel so good on my skin?"

When Lilly asked why the kitty litter felt good on her skin he shrugged his shoulders and said, " I don't know... Maybe you were a cat in a past life. He lead her out of the bathroom. "I know this is going to be tough for you to adjust to. But, this is your life from now on, so you better get use to it." He took her to another door and unlocked it. In the room was a nice four post bed with cuffs attached to each post. He picked Lilly up and put her on the bed. "Do I have to chain you down to the bed or are you going to be a good girl?"

"I'll behave like a good girl, just don't rape me!" Lilly begged. "I'm not on birth control. Please, don't do this. Please." Lilly's eyes stared into her Master's eyes, begging and pleading for him to not rape her.

Ryan could tell by he plea's that she wasn't going to be a good girl. He laid her down on the bed and Put her arms in to the shackles at the head of the bed and her feet into the shackles at the foot of the bed. Ryan then took his clothes off. Lilly got her first look at her Master's hard 9" cock. He climbed on top of her and kissed her, "Relax, Lilly... If you are good, I'll be gentle." Then, he continued to kiss her.

Lilly had started to hyperventilate, but Ryan's kisses somehow soothed her. She couldn't help but kissed back. "Master... Please, I'm not ready to lose my virginity. Please..."

Back
Top Bottom