Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corrupting a Champion (Don Voltonus and optiplex)

optiplex

Star
Jason spent his life being of no particular importance to history. He went to school, lived his life, found a job, etc. However, that all changed when a demon gate opened in his village. It was only with great effort and tremendous loss of life that they were able to fight back the demon horde. After many efforts to close it from the outside proved futile, they realized that the only way to close it lay on the inside. As such, all able bodied men were sent over to see if they could find anything that would help them with their dilemma. Jason was among those men, and as the local town priest and warlock led them to the gate, they gave them what blessings and magical protections they could offer, although it seemed like it would do nothing to help if they were to run into trouble. Armed with only a sword, some light armor, and provisions to make a light camp, they were sent inside. Jason's eyes closed shut at the bright flash of red as he entered, a red, barren hellscape was what he saw. It was red and rocky, with only the puniest desert plants as vegetation. It was planned ahead of time that they split up, so that's what they did. Jason walked in a northwestern direction for at least an hour, but finally found a smallish hill that would at least provide some shade. He set up camp there, pondering where to go, what his next move would be.

He would hear a low hissing sound from nearby, something moving and shifting in the nearby trees, birds fluttering away out of the trees fearfully.

Jason whirled around, drawing his sword. He knew that he would find demons, but he never expected to find one in the first five minutes of him being here. He stood still, waiting to hear the hissing sound again so he would know where to strike if he needed to.

An impressively well dressed lamia slithered out from the bushes, looking him over. "Apologies if I frightened you." She spoke calmly. "I simply heard somebody entered from the portals, and wished to see for myself."

Back
Top Bottom