Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male wolf anthros for human female

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAttributes

Planetoid
Hello!

First off, I want to mention that I will only roleplay via PMs on here (it just makes things easier for me), so if you are interested please shoot me a PM - I don't bite!

There is a certain itch that I am craving to scratch, and if I have a little luck, maybe it'll satisfy some cravings of yours, too.

I am looking to play a plot involving myself playing male anthro characters against you playing a female character. Here are a few variations of the plot that I could think of:

Version One
In a stereotypical midieval fantasy village, the Elders believe wolves to be the couriers of evils and demons - thus, in order to pacify them, they elect one woman to be a "sacrifice" to them. The poor girl (YC) is taken out of her home, bound and left helpless, thinking she'll be eaten or killed by a wolf...Imagine her surprise when not one, but three come out of the woodwork, and they have other plans for her. (this one can be a lot more non-con, or also pseudo or consensual)

Version Two
They see her as an outcast, an unwanted in her village - for some reason (her clothes, how she looks, her hobbies), a girl either chooses to leave of her own will or is cast out unceremoniously, without much more than a few changes of clothes and food that will only last for a day or two. There are stories of Wolves who have worked with mankind before, and can be loyal companions, so she tries to seek them out. Upon finding a male, she asks for help, and he responds in kind: he can offer everything she could ever want, safety and food and love and comfort. In return, he wants her to be not only his mate, but a mate for two other male wolves he runs with. (This one will be a lot more consensual and fluffy in addition to the sex.

Version Three
This one would be set in a futuristic, intergalactic trading sort of setting. Your character has been stolen from her home planet and forced into slavery, and is currently being sold at a local open market. My character, an anthro wolf, takes an interest in her instantly as humans, especially females, are rare in this universe. He eventually buys her and takes her home to where two other males greet them. The three males live together, and YC will now have a whole new life, filled with rules and customs that she will need to abide by.
(Note: If you are familiar with Ancient Greece, I imagine a sort of modern version of that: open markets, bath houses being popular. I was also thinking that sex would be so common that public sex is completely acceptable, which would open up for a lot of different kinks)

Here are some kinks that I imagined could be incorporated into the plots, but they are by no means set in stone. If you don't like one, it's gone - or, if you'd like to add some, we can do that, too.

-- oral
-- anal
-- vaginal
-- light bondage
-- knotting
-- breeding/pregnancy
-- gangbang
-- light cum inflation
-- Dom/sub (or even Master/sub)

Kinks for plot 3 (in addition to the ones up top):
-- public sex
-- collar and leash
-- command/obey
--non-sexual servitude
-- some puppyplay (e.g., kneeling next to them while they eat, being fed, being led on a leash)

Thank you for reading - if you are interested, feel free to PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom