Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Predators and Prey (M\M, non con, slavery, Sci-fi, mature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I want in a Writing Partner

-I like reliable partners that won't post a few times then vanish or disappear with out a trace for lone periods of time. Its very frustrating to put work into an RP only to have a partner vanish. That being said there are times were I am slow due to a combination of RL issues, that doesn't mean I have lost interest in a RP, I just have issues to deal with.

-When contacting me, pique my Interest. I find it rather disheartening opening a PM and there's a one line response to my request thread. Tell me why you are interested in my plots. Tell me if you have any ideas to add on it to it or have an RP plot I maybe interested in.

-I only play through threads. I do not play through PM and may make an exception to play over IM but details would be sacrificed at the cost of a quick reply

-Character first, not fetish first

-I lay almost nothing but M\M scenarios and I play almst nothing but male characters though I will on occasion play a female. I do not do futa or traps

-Don't care what gender or sexuality you are, I will play with any one.

- Don't make me think of the entire plot, please. That's incredibly frustrating.

-I play switches for the most part. I don't like playing a purely dominate or purely submissive character with the exception of a few and don't like playing against a character that is pure submissive or purely dominate.

-When it comes to smut, I don't do pure smut or smut heavy stories, there has to be plot. I refer a 50\50 or so ratio

-I tend to let my partner know if I don't like the way the story is progressing or if I have questions or suggestions. I really want a partner who will help move the story alone and add to it instead of making me do all the work and just responding to the posts instead of pushing the plot forward. I also want a partner who will communicate. As for grammar, as long as I can read it, that's all I care about.

-I strongly favor AU's and Crossovers.

-I like to write Rape scenes. As in full on rape, no 'she\he ends up loving it'. If I am going to write a rape scene or have my character involved in one, then I refuse to have my character enjoy it if they are the victim.

-Never use the 'but I don't know anything about the fandom' excuse around me. Most people simply refuse to try to understand anything about a fandom and rather make up excuses for not wanting to try. You're voluntarily restricting yourself as a writer.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Things I am interested in

-Five Nights at Freddy's. I'm a huge fan of it
-Bioshock Infinite (I have a Songbird headcaon)
-Titanfall 2
-Darker plots and themes
-Sapeiant robots
-cyborgs
-Torture (just no killing my character or removing limbs)
-Obsessive Relationships
-Slavery\Pets with the one being the 'pet' being unwilling and not being 'and she\he\it grows to love it' type
-Anthros, real anthros, not humans with animal ears and tails
-Bondage
-gore (with in reason)
-Medical
-Abuse Of Trust
-AUs
-Humiliation
-non con
-Forced oral (watch those teeth)
-bondage
-forced
-an actual plot
-creativity
-sapient robot x human
-torture

Things I have no interest in

-the typical victim falls in love with the rapist or grows to enjoy it
-futa
-over-sized body parts
-mutilation
-excessive cum
-purely smut or largely smut based RP
-oneliners
-Purely submissive characters, also known as door mats. A character that just lays there and allow other characters to do what ever they want to them is a massive turn off
-Monster boys\girls
-Humans with animal ears and tails
-human only RP
-Bestiality
-vampires\werewolves\shifters\demons\angels
-supernatural
-fantasy
-vore
-any school based
-Futa
-Anime
-Historical
-wanting my character to insta trust yours
-sue\stu OCs
-anything school based
-Disney
-Superhero\mutants

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fandoms

Walking Dead (I crossed it over with FNAF)
Bioshock Infinite
FNAF

A few of my ideas
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Catch a Viper

General Setting: Sci-fi, Titanfall AU

Kinks rape, bondage, M\M, M\F, kidnapping

Characters Male human, Human male, Sapient AI

What I'm looking for: Dominate human male

The Plot: Viper is having a shitty day. A very, very shitty day. In fact he's having the mother of all shitty days. First he fails in his mission, his Titan is attacked and severely wounded, his jump-kit fails causing him to suffer two badly broken legs when the ship he's on blows up and now, he's been kidnapped.

Not that his fellow Apex Predators are coming back for him. No they left him behind to be captured. It can't possibly get any worse can it?

Yes it can.

My character belongs, well belonged to the Apex Predators. A group of highly skilled and sought after mercenaries that know no mercy and no ethics. Needless to say they all have a very high price on their heads and have evaded capture so far.

But a mission gone wrong has left my characters on a backwater planet near the crashed remains of a ship. Neither has a way to currently get off planet and know there are people hunting them for the bounty.

Your character can be a merc, military, former military, the details can be worked out latter. The general idea is for your character to capture both of mine, the means of how are not that important. What is important is what your character will do to mine. Turn him in for the massive price on his head, provided your character can even get to a major Frontier settlement or maybe your character will be more interested in something like exacting revenge. Or a slave? If you choose to go down that route, be warned my character will not just fold over and give in. Not by a long shot.

But your character does have leverage. For you see Viper has a partner. One that is very, very important to him. In fact they are linked to each other via a Neural Link. They can communicate using it and what one feels, so does the other. She's a Titan (Sapient Ai) and her chassis is far, far more resilient then a humans and is capable of taking quiet a bit of punishment.

Viper can be a male or a female, it won't matter to me since it doesn't effect the character as a whole. Vipers companion will remain female. I also will not dump my characters partner. I find human character only RP very boring and its canon that he has a Titan partner.

What I am not looking for:

-Purely submissive characters
-romance
-typical victim that ends up loving or liking being raped.
-a partner that doesn't contribute or push the plot forward
-mutilation, killing of my characters, limb removal
-No futa, no traps

---------------------------------------------------------------

Snipper Canyon

Sci-fi, M\M, possible bondage, possible kidnapping, possible rape

What I'm looking for: Someone to play male human that is a dominate or a switch, preferable another soldier on either side. No futa or submissive characters. Given how harsh the environment it, a character with survival skills will be important.

General Setting and Content: Scifi fandom Titanfall 2 AU, set on an original planet that is largely desert, scrub-land and canyons and has harsh daytime and nighttime temperatures that will push characters to their limits. 100 plus degree day time temperatures, 20 and colder nights, a lack of resources, scavengers and more are constant threats to the characters. They will be forced to work together.

This will NOT be a smut heavy RP. There will be smut but this is a more character drive RP and smut won't be the focus of the RP.

What I'm not looking for: Romance with the captors, humans with animal ears and tails, futa, victim grows to like it cliche, victim falls in love with captors cliche

The Plot:

Basically my character is a long distance scout he and his Titan partner were ambushed, his near crippled Ronin retrieves his injured pilot and retreats underneath a natural over hang that leads to small shallow cave.

The IMC abandons them since they wont waste resources retrieving what they see as a replaceable scout meaning they have to survive in a hostile desert crawling with enemy forces, mercenaries and more while trying to avoid capture. Its only a matter of time before they are spotted or have to leave the general safety of the cave and venture deeper into the Maze for resources.

Your character can be in the same situation, abandoned by their faction. They could be a mercenary or enemy faction.

What your character(s) want with mine will be up to you. They could be intending to capture them due to their knowledge of the IMC encampments and the like or they may just want to survive and see the benefit in teaming up or they may have more sinister plans in mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Predators and Prey

M\M, betrayals, non con, torture, kidnapping, dark themes, human\human, Titan\pilot

The General Idea:

This RP deviates from a moment in the game were BT and Cooper have stolen the Ark weapon from the mercenary group called the Apex Predators but the ship is going down and going down fast. The last clear memory Cooper has is his friend and companion, BT using his own body as a shield to protect him. After that, everything is a hazy dull blur of memories, the shriek of metal tearing, the roar of flames followed by voices. He wakes up in bed in what appears to be a med bay,thinking the Militia had found and rescued them he relaxes.

The truth can't be further from the truth. It wasn't the Militia but the Apex Predators that got to them first. After getting the Ark weapon back and sending it to the IMC, the leader, Blisk, decided to keep both Cooper and BT. After all his contract never stated anything about killing either one, just the retrieval of the Ark weapon.

Blisk admires the pairs tenacity, stubbornness and strength and can't think of a better pair of trophies. He wants to break them both, not completely, after all he wants some of the fire to remain.

Even if they do escape, they will have to deal with the trauma they have suffered on-top of having the Apex Predators hunting them.

What I'm looking for: Someone to play Jack Cooper from Titanfall 2 and any needed NPCs. You don't need to know much about the fandom. Male only characters and no submissive ones. I don't care what gender the players is, only what the character is.

This game will involve torture (no mutilations) rape, slavery, non con and other dark elements. Keep in mind Titans and their human partners have a neural link between them and are capable of feeling what the other feels, they can feel the others emotions and pain through the link and can communicate through it as well. One can block the other temporally if needed.

What I'm not looking for: Romance with the captors, humans with animal ears and tails, futa, victim grows to like it cliche, victim falls in love with captors cliche,

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Storyteller

AU, M\M, Institute has fallen, dark themes, cyborg

The one known at the Storyteller used to be a Brotherhood Knight until he was captured by an unknown assailant, taken to a secret lab and experimented on. He escaped and ever since then he has searched for his captor.

He doesn't remember much of what happened before his capture other then he had been ambushed then carried to an underground compound. From there, its nightmare fuel.

He's no longer human, he's a cyborg. Most would call him a Synth though technically he's not. This has made him an outcast, he can never return to the Brotherhood least they murder him on the spot. He can't take his power armor off since its now his body, a part of him though the keen eye can tell that its not a bulky and heavy as the usual power armor worn by the Brotherhood.

The Storyteller is on the hunt, looking for the ones responsible for his condition and he won't be adverse to a traveling companion
---------------------------------------------------------

The Runaways

Futuristic, humans, non humans, M\M, can be crossed over with a fandom

Its deep into the future and cities have become walled off to protect them from the 'wastelands' outside the city walls. These 'wastelands' are ruined towns and city's, vast open stretches of overgrown forests. Most of what the inhabitants of the cities need is made right there in the city by the lower classes that serve as low paid slave labor. For everything else there are small towns outside the walls that are forced to provide for the city or be wiped out and have everything taken from them.

This story focuses on a small group of outcasts, the lowest of the low, those who live in the run down Shanty Town, home to drugs, murder and more. All manner of illegal activity run rampant here.

This small group of odd individuals want nothing more but to leave Shanty Town but that requires money, something they are very short on so they may have to do things they would never do other wise or do things that they find humiliating to save up enough money to leave the ramshackle town and find a better life for themselves

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Roommate

Human x Human, Anthro x human, MxM, potential rape,potential bondage

Maybe having a room mate isn't such a bad thing. Vincent was starting to regret getting a roommate due to the possible reactions they may have to his closest friend who lives with him but the bills need to be paid and his crap job as a guard at the local amusement park doesn't pay well.

He's not looking for any kind of relationship and doesn't really want one, he has a few friends he's slept with but it was just sex, no string attached just the way he likes it. He doesn't want to be weighed down by a committed relationship but some times people get too close. Or someone gets jealous.

And then there's explaining Springtrap..........

I am looking for a male character, human or anthro, that takes on the task of being my characters room mate. My human OC has a 'friends with befit " thing, he sees sex as something casual and doesn't want any strings attached but jealousy can be a strong thing. Or your character can be the kind that is into clubbing and likes to go to parties and does drugs and the like and wants to haul my human OC, kicking and screaming if need be, to the clubs. Vincent hasn't been to one since high school and wants to stay away from that lifestyle but your character wants to drag him back into it.

But Vincent's close friend isn't ' too keen on the idea and will do his best to stop your character, which may lead to your character having to do something on the extreme side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom