Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More than just Siblings (MOYD / Celebstars)

"Mom let me help you" Marie said, getting up from the log used as a chair. Taking the containers from everyone, leaving her brother to last who said he was going to the tent, the brunette pulled some hair behind her ear and followed her mother down through the trees to the small stream of fresh water.

"Isn't it nice to be back here?" The mother said to her eighteen year old daughter. The visibility was a little dark, but they used torches to be able to see what they were cleaning. "You know you could of just done this in the morning right? But yeah, it's nice. although having to share a tent doesn't sound to good."

"Well...it doesn't matter, you are only there to sleep. Plus I thought you got on with your brother?" The dishes were soon cleaned along with the cutlery and they started their small walk up the hill back to their camp. "Yeah I do, I dunno, I just don't like the idea of having no space. I know he would of took the mattress to."

"Then alternate every night. Don't fight, let's not ruin the trip OK?" Kissing her daughter on the cheek, once they returned to their camp, the orange glow of the fire lit up their faces. Marie went to the left to the tent she was sharing with her brother and the mother headed to the right to sleep with her husband.

Unzipping the entrance, Marie bent over and climbed in. The tent itself was pretty big, but the mattress filled with air took up a lot of room. There was only space for a sleeping bag at the side. "Hey" she said, although there was no reply. Seeing he had his earbuds in, she sighed and fell on to her knees to stop herself from having to crouch under the tent ceiling. Letting a hand fall on to his leg, she shook it to grab his attention and then pulled one of his ear buds out.

"Look, this mattress is big enough for both of us, you know it is. Let's just share it, it's only a weekend. Please?" Wearing navy blue shorts and a t-shirt the girl waited for him to respond to her.

Looking down at her sleeping bag, it didn't look at all appealing. "You didn't wanna sleep in there and neither do I."

Back
Top Bottom