Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shrink's Small Big thread (M seeking Fs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shrinkman

Super-Earth
The Love of Thighs

I am looking for a Dom (Anime image loving) Female who is gifted with thick thighs slender waist and a great upper body.

I want my character locked and loved between the thighs of a thighful beauty.

This is full on intended for the enjoyment of thigh worship and thigh dominion.

Kinks.
Wrestling
Femmdom
Thigh Worship
Drama
Thigh Domination

Not this time Kinks
Penetration of any kind
Romance
Real Model images (Save cosplayers see High Schoolers x Nerd)

The roles we could go with are (Picks NSFW)

Dominant Female friend
x Submissive Male friend
Female Wrestler x Submissive Male Jobber
Martial Artiest x Criminal
High School Girls x Nerd
Excellia x Male Prisoner

Micro sized Man, Macro sized woman (Giantess play)

Looking to do an rp in where my character one day takes a potion of some sort, and shrinks down to 7 inches tall. He will walk the world as the size of a mouse getting into perverted situations - Idea A

A fae man (small fairy), makes his way out into the world encountering women of much bigger size then he. - Idea B

The world is an Alternate from ours where women grow to 10-20 meters tall, and men stop growing at around 6 foot. - Idea C

The Giant King brings home a micro human to give to his daughter as a present.

I am looking for someone to play my Shrinking Super hero character with.

His past times are shrinking and hiding in the clothing of average sized women or the very buxom beauties of the Justice League or any of the lovely marvel girls.

I am a very literate rper so don't let my newness fool you.

Pairings I am looking for

OC x Power Girl
OC x Super Girl
OC x Wonder Woman
OC x Rogue
OC x Susan Storm
OC x Mary Jane
OC x Louise Lane

My character is called Shrinkman and he is a 19 year old super hero who is a coward, but loves to get naughty with super hero girls.

If interested PM me.

Also if you wanna use an OC super hero girl do provide a face claim.

Name: The Rejustice

Content: Non-con, Multiple women 1 man, under-powered male protagonist, perverted male protagonist, Non-Con Exotic, Size Play. Possible slight watersports play ((this can be avoided if the partner wishes.)

Scenario: Ryan Arias a new up coming crime fighter for the Justice League suffers from a great inferiority complex over batman and superman, so when something goes wrong and all the male super heroes suddenly vanish, save him, the last man on earth or in the Galaxy, he ends up taking advantage of the loneliness of the lone heroines, MC will take advantage of the following heroines, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Super Girl and Huntress. The very power Ryan possesses is the ability to shrink down to 7 inches tall, his power over all, left untrained and pretty useless, however he does take the time to abuse his power, to hide in the clothes, hair, cleavage of the various heroines. Also, when the bats away it really does come to light how much fun the ladies have with the toys in his cave.

Setting: DC Comics, The Hall of Justice, Gothem, Metropolis.

Requirements: Must be able to play multiple females, and keep up a regular daily posting schedule. Also those wishing to play with me must find and send to my PM naughty web found animated or drawn images of the four girls that Ryan will be taking advantage of.

Other info: If you have ideas for more girls to include in this be my guest and share your idea.

Kotetsu of Overwatch - Character and request

Kotetsu in Overwatch runs a gang of thugs known as 'The Fangs'. Kotetsu is Japanese/American. He is skilled in using a long bladed katana forged with hightech enginering while remaining very traditional in apperance. His best friend is a Lion Sized Geneticly engineered White Wolf named Mist who fights along side him. He exists with his gang in an undisclosed alleyway in a Japanese Styled town in America. Kotetsu is the son of a Sword Master and is a J-Rockstar and Biker Gang leader. He uses his sword, his wolf Mist and his gangs connections to rule the day. The Fangs are a street gang more then a military, but their sheer tenacity and Kotetsu's over all ability to use his Silver Tongue and vast thurst for info on the movements of both Overwatch and Talon leaves him quite the force to be reconned with, if not these traits, then the special Experimental DNA that is a gift from his mother. His eyes now resemble the eyes of a wolf.

Kotetsu is 23 years old
From America
Affiliation- Fangs (A gang that neither sides with Overwatch nor Talon, but they will work for either with enough Credits involved)
Archtype- Attacker
Race- Human

Skills

Wolf Call- Calls Mist in to attack a single target pinning down a target before him.

Wolf Howl- A sound wave emitted from Kotetsu similar to a beast like roar sends targets flying.

Sonic Slash- A long ranged slash move that sends a wave of wind with a sword slash hitting long of target.

Ultimate- Way of the Wolf- Kotetsu taps into his Experimental DNA and takes on a bestial form and alongside Mist they carve a path through the enemy before him.

Dragon Quest 5 and 8 Rp
Looking to do some Dragon Quest rp specificly Dragon Quest 8 where I as the main character from 8 and Jessica from Dragon Quest 8 become unlikely romantic interests.

Other Pairings include crossovers with Dbz

Ryu x Adult Pan
Ryu x Towa
Ryu x 18
Ryu x Videl

Final Fantasy x Dragon Quest

Ryu x Tifa
Ryu x Lulu
Ryu x Yuffie.

Gods vs Man (FxM)
Gods and Man have gone to war with eachother. Gods fall, Heros fall its up to you who joins me to take up a side.

Anyone interested will be able to choose if they are a God or a Man (Human\Mortal etc) The sides fight and take prisoners.

My Neighbor has a horses ass. (Plot)

My character is your average every day guy, he goes to work, owns a home. Makes a relatively nice living, and has a wife and a few kids. However the woman next door is a different story.

His neighbor is a Centaur, who has recently moved in next door. She is nice and pretty, but she is clumsy, and well... she has a horses ass.

Come join me for this man x monster girl neighbor styled Ecchi/Comedy.

Those looking to join me come and PM with interest.

2X the Impossible (M seeking Kim and Ann Possible)

After much talk, Kim and her family need to disappear for a bit. Her father and Mother close up shop in the big city and move into a quiet average suburb. Where Kim, and her mother Ann Possible become the interest for their lonely 17 year old Neighbor Jack. Who goes out of his way to peep, and help them out from time to time with the guise that he isn't oogling them. Then when the girls are home alone he becomes all to happy to bug their house with hidden cameras.

Looking for someone to main as Kim and Ann.

PM if interested.

Bumpy Bumpy

Also

Blind date with a Super Heroine, Looking for Power Girl, Wonder Woman, or Catwoman to go on a blind date with my character

Awesome so here is the plot idea

I have had a new rp concept I have wanted to try.

It is completely original and has a fun concept

It is like this

My characters mother creates an MMO for her son but only allows a variety of women and females to take part in the game with him.

Staff and such play as the NPCs and female Monsters

Leaving it a world MC's mom makes for him to 1 love and coddle him while disguised as the Server HUDs Queen and also help her son find a Girl to settle down with.

And even better there is many many characters to play with

http://m.imgur.com/a/vkYYi
http://m.imgur.com/a/BWTB0
http://m.imgur.com/a/XXDtX
http://m.imgur.com/a/jelf9
http://m.imgur.com/a/3ss51
http://m.imgur.com/a/EgYjb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom