Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking a sip of coffee and finding an RP too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the images I use here will be safe for work. Though they may border on the risque. Before I begin, let me once again point out that I do not like anime. I am not into Futa or anything like that. Nor do I play wimpy males, beta males, or cucks. If you cannot write in full paragraphs and make it an interesting story, please keep moving. If you only want to RP through AIM, YIM, or some other messenger, keep going. I personally prefer the forums, but PM is alright too. Under the right circumstances, email is also okay. I do not care what your personal gender is as long as you can convincingly play a female character or characters opposite me.

THE TURN ONS:

Submissive women - Not a completely submissive robot. But a girl who knows she needs to give it up, and who is willing and able to do so.
Virgin girls - Being the first to conquer a territory is always fun.
Teen girls 16-19 - Specifically Schoolgirls. Gothic Schoolgirls. Shy and nerdy schoolgirls too.
Dominant women - An alpha female. A woman who understands the power her sexuality has, but who also has no time for weaklings. Think... Cersei Lannister, or Morrigan from Dragon Age.
Asian girls - Yes. They're a kink for me.
Incest - Yes. Brother and little sister. Father and daughter.
Risky sex - Yes. I'm going to knock your girl up every time if you don't object to it from the start. Broken condoms, sneaky removal of the condom, and convincing the girl that one isn't needed is hot.
Biting - I do a lot of vampire RPs. Biting a girl and taking a big drink from her in the middle of sex is always hot.
Cheating - Seducing a girl into cheating on her husband or boyfriend is also always hot.
Elf girls - Especially the Drow. But elven girls who get captured by a larger, stronger, human is hot. Especially when the sex is non consensual.
Skirts, Stockings, & Heels - Wear them or don't. But they're sexy. Especially sexy are short skirts and fishnets.
SEX - There will definitely be sex in all of my stories.

THE TURN OFFS:

Anime - I am not interested in anime at all. Sorry.
Bad writing - If you can't write coherent sentences in paragraph format, please don't bother.
Fur - Nope. No werewolves or furries of any kind.
A lack of sexual content - There must be sex. Not necessarily every post. But it must come. It must be fairly regular, too.
Anal - Why? Especially when getting a girl pregnant is a kink.
Things for the Bathroom - These should stay in the bathroom
Too many toys - Some light bondage is okay. But I don't really buy into the S&M crowd and I don't see the point of including a lot of toys. There are much better props.

STORY THEMES:

Dystopian - I love the gritty, "world as we know it has ended" theme. Be it Fallout, or near future like Total Recall or Dark Angel, I like the theme. Somewhat ironically, I hate on zombie apocalypse themes.
Noir - I love the black and white feel of Noir. While I can appreciate a 1930s or 1940s look and feel, I prefer taking the black and white world of Noir into a modern setting. Think... Sin City.
Hitman vs X - I often play the bad guy. The Hitman or Assassin. I like stories where the Hitman really is a bad dude, one that takes advantage of a clingy girl, or a girl who wants to be like him. These stories often involve a mentor and protege relationship that pits them against whatever.
Secret Agent - Similar to the above Hitman stories, except that in this case, my character is actually a good (or mostly good) guy. James Bond. Jack Reacher. Characters kinda like that. Picks up the girl and takes her around the world doing spy stuff.
Vampire vs Prey - Another favorite. I play the vampire. You play the prey. Easy enough?
Seducing the Succubus - The succubus doesn't have to be a literal succubus, but this type of story can go a supernatural route. In all cases though, Your Character, the girl, is a super smoking hot seducer who is tired of the all too easy game. She comes across my character, the one person she can't just throw it up on and take to bed and be done with the next day. The guy (my character) knows how bad she wants it, and knows how bad she thinks she is. And turns the table on her. Where the proverbial succubus is accustomed to getting her way and being the dominant one on top, she finds herself in the awkward situation of being the one who has to submit.
All my baby mommas - Getting girls pregnant. More than one. Not just two or three. But like, 7 or 8 of them. All different girls. Harem building. Getting the girls to have sex with each other, with my character, and whoever else they're given too. The stories revolve around a lot of girls getting pregnant.
The bad guy wins - Perhaps my favorite part of the stories I write is that the bad guy wins. David does not kill Goliath with a stone. David tries and then gets Squashed like a bug. The Villain of the story does not taunt James Bond so he can get away, come back, and win in the end. The villain of the story kills James Bond and leaves his girl going "Holy F! What now?" This is the story where the husband comes home from work to find his wife bent over the kitchen table. He gets mad, but gets knocked out. When he comes too, he finds his wife's wedding ring and a note that says, "Sorry, you're too pathetic for me. I needed a real man."

STORY CRAVINGS:

My Model Pet - Jeanette Cheng is a French and Chinese girl. She is 19 or 20. Her father is a traditional Chinese man and her mother worked in a French embassy. Jeanette was pampered. But she was also kidnapped as a teenager, and found herself the pet of a perverted aristocrat living in Alaska. She was kept pure, clean, and well taken care of. Jeanette knew the man was bad, and she knew all of the things he did with other girls. But she was special. She was his model pet. But she made a mistake and one of the other girls had to be silenced. The man is angry. Jeanette had 24 hours to produce another girl or take the missing girl's place...

The story is a kink with a submissive girl that suffers from Stockholm Syndrome. She will do whatever the man wants her to do to the absolute best of her ability. But time is running out for her and she knows she is going to have to give herself to him. She just isn't sure if she can succeed in filling his sexual apatite, especially because she has no experience with such things herself.

Image I like for Jeanette: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6tnQEcxSfjg/VjMyd2kD3QI/AAAAAAAH0wY/Ddzh0ci4fIk/w506-h761/tumblr_nwne31P8IC1qzhzk8o1_1280.jpg

Just One More Shot This relatively short story is about Victoria Lin. She's a young California girl. She has a crappy job that doesn't pay her much and teaches yoga on the beach. One early afternoon she's in a local clothing store trying on a few outfits when she gets flashed some cash to do some quick photos. But a little more money leads to a little more. Then a little more money has her taking photos that are a little more revealing. The photographer starts touching her. She objects. He offers her more. The temptation gets too high, and reluctantly she agrees to have photos taken in the dressing room... Before she realizes it, Victoria finds herself with her panties around her ankles.

Image I like for Victoria: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090216/17/499a195e1f1e8.jpg

Come Here Sis! I Got Something For You! Brandy just turned 17. She could pass for 22. Her brother is back from a tour overseas. She rushed home from school to see him. She even skipped cheerleading practice to do it. Her boyfriend is a star linebacker, and she cancelled a date that evening too. When she gets home, she finds her brother waiting on her. He has a few presents. One of them is a new, pink bikini. Obviously it's a little weird, but he's her brother and they were always close, so after he insists she goes to try it on. While she gets changed, he waits in his room. When she comes knocking on the door, he takes a few looks and starts chatting her up. Brandy doesn't think much of it, and casually checks herself out in the mirror. But that's when things get really weird. Her brother has his hands on her and is alternating between groping and undressing her. In spite of Brandy's protests, her virgin body is unable to resist the touches she's never had, and soon she's having sex. Brandy can't believe it. It's gross. But it's also sooo good. And worst of all, her brother isn't wearing a condom...

Image I like for Brandy: http://images1.postfastr.com/imager/u/large/162925561/0bc5543ecb19399530e6659637dd7683.jpg

And there will be more to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom