Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreamy Paradise Cafe (OOC Thread)

Alrighty then. ^^ Say, do you guys think I should make another character profile for the mom? I think it'd make sense to create additional profiles if anyone else plans on playing secondary background characters but if it's just me then I probably shouldn't bother.

Well unless anyone wants to have a non maybe sis friend to interact maybe a friend of one of the characters visits or hangs out for the summer while their doing the job or something.

Yeah a friend of the main cast seems like the most obvious candidate for a background character. Someone could maybe play the dad too if they're interested, though I haven't really had anything planned for him as of right now.

If anyone wants it though I will, idc if there's any background like that but just gonna wonder if anyone wants it for their character but if not then I won't really play one unless we need more interaction

Yeah with four of us there should plenty going on most of the time to not need additional background characters, but if the plot calls for it then occasionally we can play them.

Speaking of interaction, there's one other thing I wanted to mention. Sending each other messages to discuss and establish history between our different characters should be highly encouraged! It doesn't have to be shared with the others if it's something that only two characters know about. A little bit of world building is always good for a role play, it helps it feel more alive. ^^

Stonetribe said:
Yeah with four of us there should plenty going on most of the time to not need additional background characters, but if the plot calls for it then occasionally we can play them.

Speaking of interaction, there's one other thing I wanted to mention. Sending each other messages to discuss and establish history between our different characters should be highly encouraged! It doesn't have to be shared with the others if it's something that only two characters know about. A little bit of world building is always good for a role play, it helps it feel more alive. ^^

That being said, I think we're just about ready to start! Can you guys think of anything else we ought to go over?

Not really ~.~ I think I'm gonna change my characters personality just a bit and I want her to be able to play maybe live sometimes in the cafe

*cough* k-on, Haruhi, vocaloid *cough*

I was thinking that, yeah. The only issue would be that Alura's character would probably be in collage rather than high school, but perhaps should could work as a teacher's assistant so that she isn't left out? What do you think Alura?

Okay so here's a thing. Back when we were still recruiting people for the role play, I checked out some request threads to see if I couldn't find anyone myself who might be interested. So I sent out a couple of messages, but no one replied, until just recently that is. She was busy and only just now got around to reading it. I told her about the role play and she wants to know if it was too late to join. I know we already talked about how a smaller group is much easier to manage. I did ask her if she's ready to commit to the idea and not drop out later and she's confident that she won't. Personally, I think I'd be willing to give her a chance, but we'd all have to agree so now I'm asking what you guys think. Would you guys be okay with letting one more person in on the role play?

>.> still waiting and my character just got knocked the hell out from seeing a certain sister like that. I'm waiting forever to post again -.-

Back
Top Bottom