Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreamy Paradise Cafe (OOC Thread)

RE: Pop Rocks! (Working Title) OOC

Something maybe along the lines of "A family affair" maybe?

That could work. ^^ Perhaps, "The New Family Affair" to call attention to the fact that the role play revolves around the new living arrangements for the characters.

Too generic ~.~ maybe " the love that has many faces" but actually this rp reminds each of that song mambo number 5, I wouldn't mind playing the other one or two characters XD

Eheh. ^^ Let's see... Maybe the role play could be named after the theme cafe that they own? Like, "The Kawaii Kafe"? Pfft. XD I know it's a little cliche and obvious, but maybe that was the mother's intention? Just playing it up for fun because she's a nerdy otaku. :p

Assuming Alura doesn't mind the name either, (which I doubt she will) let's move one. Before we get into anything else, what is your guys's preferred smut to plot ratio? I was thinking we could go half and half with 50% smut and 50% plot. ^^ What say you guys?

-insert glasses and thug life logo and music-

Well for my character it's gonna be a bit higher plot, I want them to know each and have a strong as hell bond so my character would be in doing 70 to 30 it also helps me to plan out the smut and stuff like that when it does happen

Honestly, it might be about the same for MC too. Being the tsundere of the group.

Yeah It'd make sense for it to vary a little from character to character wouldn't it? It would probably still be around 50/50 for Naoki then. What with him being the only male and a little overly affectionate. ^^ Hiromi on the other hand will probably lean towards the smuttier side of the scale. :p Am I wrong Alura?

Well, I can alter my ratio a bit then to balance it all out.

I think it's okay if Alura's character leans towards the smuttier side of the scale. It doesn't have to happen that much more often but having someone who helps encourage the silly, sexy escapades could be good for the role play. :D

Stonetribe said:
I think it's okay if Alura's character leans towards the smuttier side of the scale. It doesn't have to happen that much more often but having someone who helps encourage the silly, sexy escapades could be good for the role play. :D

By the way, I was thinking about exactly what point in time the role play would start. Now I want all of your feedback of course, but what I came up with was that maybe it could start at the actual wedding between the parents. It could be where Noaki and the sisters meet each other for the very first time. As for exactly how we can brain storm together, but I was thinking along the lines of Noaki and the mother having just recently met each other earlier that day and were now conversing with each other in the bride's preparation room. (Not sure if or what the name would be so I'm just going to use the term "bride's preparation room" XD) As they're talking, she reveals to him that she has three daughters who are now his new step sisters. Earlier, she informed her daughters to meet her in her preparation room at around this time. (She did not however disclose to them why) As if on cue, they're already there knocking on the door. The mother lets them in and introduces them to their new step brother.

I was also thinking there should be some sort of minor conflict at the wedding that the siblings work together to help solve. As for what it can be anything really, I just think it'd be good to give them a little something to bond over. :p What do yall think of that?

I gues that could work I could also see my character being the most helpful to her mom and to her sister. Though of course at times having her nervousness like that with new people.

We should also decide on a posting order. I usually go with the order in which people joined the role play, so it would be..

1. Stonetribe
2. Alura
3. wiki234
4. Ratorata

That works for you guys, right?

Back
Top Bottom