Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taboo, Anbody? (Cheating, Beast, Incest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tredger

Super-Earth
Hello there. Call me Vow.

I'm looking for partners with similar kinks or have interests in any of the plot ideas of my roleplays that I will be listing. I'm more particularly interested in more smutty based roleplays, but if there's something you want to bring up to me that will be longer and more story driven, don't feel afraid to do so.

Although I'm relatively new to bluemoon and haven't had too much time on here, I'd like to say that I'm a seasoned roleplayer, and that I have a good amount of experience playing all kinds of different plots and roles. I prefer to only play male characters, and that I only play with females who play female characters.

I prefer my partner to be literate, with decent grammar and writing skills. You don't have to be a skilled author or write out paragraph after paragraph, I'd just like posts with a good amount of detail and descriptions. I prefer at least two paragraphs, but I can understand in certain situations that it can sometimes be more or less. If you give me something good, I promise you that I will give you something good right back to follow with, and I hope that it's the same for you.

Kinks I have are listed here.
(Note that I'm always developing as a roleplayer, so kinks can be added or changed around. I'm open to quite a lot of things, so feel free to discuss any ideas or kinks you'd like to explore with me)

Kinks that I love and crave the most are:

-Cheating/Adultery
-Incest
-Raceplay
-Bestiality

Before I get into any plots or ideas I would like to play, I would like to mention fandoms that I would love to include. There aren't too many, but if anybody is interested let me know:

-Final Fantasy VII
-League of Legends
-Fallout
-Borderlands
-Marvel
-DC Comics
-Witcher
-One Piece

Now then, plots that have been at the top of my head that I would like to try:

The Nightclub

A happily married wife decides to have a night out with some friends, making their way to a bustling, sexy night club. While they're out for some a single, fun night with whomever wants to take them, she's just out to relax and have a good time... that is, until she catches a certain person's eye. She loves her husband, he's there for her and he provides for her. But what this man can offer her, is something that her beloved could never give her...
-Can definitely throw in the raceplay kink if you'd be interested, and could either play an OC or somebody in a fandom that I have mentioned.

The Only Man in Her Life

An overly loving father allows his daughter to have her boyfriend live with them... at least, until he can save up enough money working for them to move out together. He's oddly supporting about it, helping him find a job so he can get a move on. But he has other plans... he's not about to let daddy's little girl leave him... at least, not before he's had his own fill of his own daughter.

A Pet for a Week

She had been asked to dogsit for her neighbor for a full, entire week. Of course she said yes, it was easy money, and she was able to get away from her parents for a full week and live on her own. But what she didn't expect was that the neighbor's dog was different... and that he knew how exactly how to make her his little bitch.

That's all I have for now, but if you have any ideas that you would like to discuss with me, then please let me know.

It's a shame pregnancy is on your maybe list as it's a must for me. I really liked some of your ideas but I suppose not everyone is compatible. I wish you luck!

I'm new to the forum, but not to roleplay. I have been rping for about 7 years in other mediums. I would be very interested in the incest and beast RP, perhaps even mixing them in a plotline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom