Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I like when girls kiss girls (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All!!!!

It's about time I made a thread for my lady likes,
because pickings are slim, hm? The title very clearly says what I'm looking for,
ladies of course!

FIRST OFF: I only only only roleplay through email. I'm just not comfortable with thread playing just yet. Normally I match my partner in what I give but usually it's AT LEAST a paragraph. Because that's fairly easy. The only other stickler I have is proper spelling. Which as long as you know the basics we'll be fine. Also, I typically enjoy 70/30 smut vs plot.

My female characters are always always switch and literally move with the wind,
swaying between dominant and submissive. What they, or I, don't really find fond
to play against is a submissive. My character is not going to beat the shit out of yours
unless they are literally fighting. So don't expect that because it won't happen. Cry about it ladies, I don't care. Find a man to punch you in the throat because my character won't. Unless again, you deserve it.

BUT ANYWAY, enough about throat punches. I'm fond of rough scenes with women the same way I'm fond of the intimate ones and settings where they generally wouldn't be together. (Taboo, incest, you get my drift.)

Cheating wives, school girls, sorority sisters, best friends, incest roles, hell even nuns who can't keep themselves from the flesh.

Ladies in situations where they are forced to be tough lil badasses, modern and medieval settings. NO fantasy. I just don't dig it.

But now really, what do I like?

I like it when other girls have curves because my characters have curves. Hell I have curves and I like curvy girls, so it's only natural that I like characters with them. Personalities and witty comebacks are my favorite. Also playful characters.

Strap ons and outfits and toys, mmm.
Rough sex, dirty talking, and public scenarios.
Kissing and grabbing and whispered secrets. Extra points for tribbing and face sitting, my favorite.

So let the fun begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom