Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whisper through the trees (M x F request thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duskmantle

Meteorite
Hello, figured I'd drop a thread.

My preferred manner of RPing is using steam IM or discord (text only) but PMs on here work just as well for me.
The roles can be reversed IE female antagonist with male protagonist or female protagonist with male antagonist.

I'll be updating this as I think of more plots, and if you have your own plots you'd like to advance, feel free to drop a reply or PM me~

I'll also fix up the formatting and stuff as I learn how to work it.​
= = = = = =​

Sci-Fi Scenarios and Plots (Plots Coming Soon)

- - - Scenarios - - -
Alien x Bounty Hunter / Scientist / Colonist
Cyborg / Android x Scientist / Security / Citizen

- - - Plots - - -

Cyberpunk Adventure:

Steampunk Adventure:

Cataclysm Adventure:

Medieval / Fantasy Scenarios and Plots (Plots Coming Soon)

- - - Scenarios - - -
Knight x Monster / Dragon / Royalty
Elf x Any
Angel x Any
Demon x Any
Royalty x Royalty / Commoner / Foreign Royalty / Monster / Dragon

- - - Plots - - -

Dragon's Hoard:

Forsaken Keep:

Champion's Tournament:

Modern (Plots Coming Soon)

- - - Scenarios - - -

Cafe - Waiter(ess) x Patron, Manager x Staff.
Business - Boss x Secretary, Coworker x Coworker.
Neighbors - Casual / Sneaky Affair / Romance

- - - Plots - - -

Mafia:

Anarchists:

Police Bust:

--Some Taboo Interests, inquire in PM--​

Now that you've read all the way to the bottom; A bit about me.

Requirements

I prefer paragraph length. I don't expect novels per post, but atleast 4 - 5 sentences per post would be lovely. It can provide a fair amount of detail. If you want to go more then a paragraph, that's fine and I'll try my best to match you, but my limit is 3 paragraphs before I start to get boring and repetitive.

If you want to try a kink that you're not sure of, ask me. I won't bite, but there are the definite no's. These are the gross kinks, such as waterports, vore, etc. Gore is acceptable for fighting scenes, but definitely not in the bedroom.

Preferences

I have many a kink, I'm fairly open minded, but these are my favorites, and I'll give brownie points for others that like it too.

Shapeshifting - Not in the sense of werewolf. More like, drinking a potion and the body responds to it.

Macro - There's nothing like stuffing and seeing belly bulge, this goes for ladies with giant busts and butts to boot.

Provocatively Dressed - Simply put, revealing or otherwise clothed. This is not desired for female 'armored' characters though, in medieval / fantasy settings. I prefer to keep it atleast somewhat grounded in reality, and no knight is going to traipse about in a bikini.

Comedy - There is nothing wrong with having a good laugh in a smut, and some level of silliness is allowed. This goes for more serious roleplays as well. A good laugh can really lighten the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom