Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for AIM Partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meghers009

About me
I’m Meghan, but don’t call me Meg! I’m 26, and I live in the good old Midwest (Central time zone, if you need to know). I have a (mostly) 8-5 job that involves some evenings and travel, so I’m not on every night. However, I try to be on semi-regularly and would love a chance to play out some of my, your, or our ideas on AIM, and my name there is meghers009. You can message me on here, or you can just go directly to AIM. It’s cool either way!

Anyways, enough rambling from me. Here’s what I was thinking:

First, my limits
Incest, animals/furries, pee/worse, cartoons or cartoonish aspects (playing as a cartoon/anime character in them, having beach ball boobs, so on) – not the full list, but I can tell you if there’s something else. I also don’t usually like ideas involving the boss or my neighbor – just heard and did way too many of those to ever want them again!

My Full Ideas
1) Last Place: So I’m doing this football picking contest through work. The idea here is maybe it’s done with a friend or even a group of friends. In the group for our play, I’m new to it and last place at the end always has to do something kind of humiliating or annoying. Since it’s all guys, it’s been wearing something stupid when everyone goes out one night, washing the other guys’ cars, or whatever, but this year… I finished last. I can wash a car with the best of them, but is that all they want? (Of course, this could be changed to something for one person, like losing a bet on a game or a little one on one contest or something).
2) The Hostage: It all happened so fast, but now I was in his hold (or their hold, if you want to be a gang or something). Was I kidnapped, did someone break in, was I taken for “insurance” against the cops after a robbery, am I being held for a ransom? Let’s see what you think, and let’s find something fun here.
3) Needs a Daddy: That’s what my online dating post said. Inside, there’s an explanation: my husband and I are looking to have a baby, or I could be single and just looking for a guy to help me out and disappear. It just might take at least a handful of times for it to take, of course, and does something more complicated develop from it?
4) "Cum" to State U: In college, I was a hostess for my school. When potential recruits visited, I took them around campus, went with them to games sometimes, so on. The idea here is to make it a little dirty: either it’s me and the new recruit coming for a long weekend (and he’s REALLY important to get to come here), or maybe I’m meeting different recruits as it goes. Possible long term element for a one on one situation, too: what if I liked one of them and we started talking on the side, and then he comes to campus?
5) The Benefactor: I got into a really great college, but it’s an expensive private school and my family doesn’t quite have enough to help me make it there. I go searching for scholarships, and I find an unusual one: need based, four years paid for female students, and be sure to enclose pictures. Then the call comes and I get an interview with the rich businessman who pays the scholarship, sort of with something in mind for what he wants. Let’s talk about that in the interview, and then I’ll be halfway across the country and on your scholarship…
6) AIM Too Soon?: I was having a conversation with a friend not too long ago, and we kind of both realized when we were in high school, we definitely had some older guy friends we probably shouldn’t have talked to. This idea’s simple: what if I went further than just chatting with one (or more) of them? Phone calls, meetings, and… well, we’d have to figure that out!

Simple Pairs (me with you) to Brainstorm:
Student with Teacher/Professor
Cheating wife with Mr. Charming
Hooker with Client
Player/Team Member with Coach
Long-lost friends (a reunion, a random bump into?)
Your Pairings Added Here!

You may have noticed I have a thing for somewhat older guys and for authority figures... if you have a suggestion on those lines (but again, not the boss), I’d love to hear it. Also, I like to go either romantic or kind of dark. I don’t do well with the in between, but that’s all right, I hope. Anyways, thank you for getting this far, and I hope that means you’ll be messaging soon. Bye for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom