Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE SLAVE MAID....DangerousDanielle x Devilla-Roche

Marian stood there, drinking in all of the Madame's praises until a bomb dropped. She was now being forced to change her name!
Granted, it wasn't legally binding, but then again, everything else that had been done to her was far from being legal as well.
It was just that this was HER name, the name given to her since birth, the only name that she had known. For God's sake, she was baptized with this name!

The slave girl stood there, hesitating. She wasn't brainwashed....should she put up her last moment of resistance? she remembered what had happened to her already and could only have nightmares of what else this woman was capable of if she was crossed....
Finally, she gulped and bowed to the inevitable.

"Thank you Madame for giving me my new name Candi," she parroted, not really believing what was coming out of her mouth.
"I will cherish it forever...."
Then she repeated it 9 more times.....

Looking down at Candi....
"Good my dear. Now you shan't forget your name."

~pausing~

"Now it is time to teach you how to curtsey your Madam. But before I do you should understand why you will employ the use of the curtsey my dear girl. It is out of respect for me that you do it. When you don't, you will be reprimanded, understand?"

Waits for Candi's response....

"Now my dear, you will curstey me when you first come up to me. You will curstey me to thank me for giving you a task. You will curtsey me morning, noon, and night. You will curtsey any guest of mine. Candi, you can never worry about utilizing too many curstsies."

"Now the curtsey. Luckily you should thank your lucky stars that I have you wearing your corset as the back must remain straight throughout the move. Hands will be at the bottom of your dress, fingers folded in and grabbing your petticoat. You will crooss the right leg over the left and do a slight bend, back straight, bow your head downward and say appropriate terms such as 'Yes Madame' and 'Thank you Madame' or 'Understood Madame.' Then you will straighten your knees, pull your head back up, and bring your legs back together. All the while, short breaths, in through the nostrils, out through the mouth."

"Now my dear Candi, I want you to do it once. If you do it correctly I will allow you to do it nine more times for practice. Do it wrong, and you must stop and accept your punishment."

"You may begin."

"No Madame," Marian repeated like a doll that speaks when a string is pulled from her back....
"My name is Candi, and thank you Madame for giving me the name..."
When Madame told her about how to curtsey and that she would be reprimanded if not done or not done correctly, 'Candi' looked at her.
"Yes Madame, I understand..."

Suprisingly, Candi did the first 8 times, including the very first one, without a flaw, but on the ninth, she stumbled while bringing her legs together and landed on her tits, the size of which cushioned the fall.
The embarrassed slave got back up, bowed her head and waited for the punishment that was sure to follow...

Madame Devilla watches Candi fall on the last one...in a sarcastic tone...
"Tsk, tsk, my dear girl that was a shame. And you almost had it."

Madame pulls Candi up by her leash and drags her over to one of the closet doors, yanks her body down so she is bent over and ties her leash to a door knob...

Then Madame makes her way into the locked closet, unlocking it, going inside, and coming out with a leather paddle in her hand....
AL-2048.jpg

...then locks the closet door and does a B-line for Candi...

In a harsh tone....
"You will learn my dear that I do not tolerate mistakes, even the most unavoidable ones."

Madame Devilla pulls up the skirt of Candi's maid uniform, then the petticoat....there is plenty of derriere without any panties covering it (not that it would matter anyway) to protect poor Candi...

Madame pulls back and strikes hard...

With a ***whoosh**** in the air.....

***SLAAAPPP!!!***

...on on ass cheek....and.....

***SLAAAPPP!!!***

...on the other ass cheek....and....

***SLAAAPPP!!!***

***SLAAAPPP!!!***

***SLAAAPPP!!!***

***SLAAAPPP!!!***

Then Madam stops, and hovers her right hand over Candi's pussy, caressing her vaginal corset and the folds of her pussy....

"You will think long and hard next time you make a mistake, correct my dear?"

Candi, already expecting some sort of punishment begins stammering....

"p-p-p-please Madame.....I'll do it right next time....I was just nervous...."

She whimpers as the leash is secured to a doorknob and she's bent over. The girl begins to pull back, testing the strength of the leash when the Madame returns. Candi looks back and sees the leather covered paddle.....

"n-n-n-no," she pleads....."not that....please...."

the girl cries out with every strike of the paddle. Covered, it leaves no open cuts but by the time the woman is finished with her, the slave is beet red on both cheeks....
Crying from the pain, she brings it down to a sob as she feels her owner's hand gliding gently over her pussy, almost puurring as fingers dance softly around her lips.....

"Yes Madame Devilla," Candi whimpers, goosebumps from the touch so dangerously close to her vagina.....
"I will try harder...."

Again in a sarcastic tone...
"You will try more than harder my dear, you will try your hardest."

With Madame's hand still massaging Candi'e pussy, she can see the girl is on target to have an orgasm...but just as she brings the girl to to the brink, Madame pulls her hand away, pulls down her petticoat and uniform, then unties her leash from the doorknob...

Changing her tone back to teacher...
"Now my dear, you will practice your curtsey on your own. I've told you how and when a curtsey is necessary. We move on to bending over."

"When a maid bends over, she never, ever bends at the knees. Always from the hip. Legs are to be perfectly straight and perpendicular with the floor. Back must be perfectly straight and your head, that is your face, will be parallel to the floor. You will bend over when the need arises, like when you are cleanings as with dusting and vacuuming or when you are told to do so. And when you are told to do so, hands will rest slightly above the knees."

"I will show you."

Madame Devilla does the 'bend' perfectly...back straight, face as instructed, not a muscle out of place....then she picks herself up slowly....

"You'll notice how I did not move back up too quickly. It is maidly-like and just looks bad. Now my dear Candi, you will practice for Madame. Ten times again."

~claps her hands~

"Chop, chop, lets go!"

Candi lets out a gasp as Madame grazes a hand over her webbed cunt....she wants to cum but the vag corset has her pussy tied tightly shut. Even so, a dew drop is almost visible and even without it being seen, she knows Madame is aware just how close she is to being on the edge. THIS WOMAN IS FANTASTIC! SHE KNOWS EXACTLY HOW TO BRING HER TO THE EDGE....

Her slave watches intently as her Madame shows her how to properly bend over. As she bends, Candi is once more entranced by the woman's beauty....through the fishnet stockings, she can see panties and just for a moment----only for a moment---the slave is imaging what it would be like to rub her hands over the woman's rear, then shakes her head in an attempt to clear those thoughts from her mind. Candi was not a lesbian, not even Bisexual, but lately the way the Madame touches her, it sends confusing erotic signals through the girl's mind. She shouldn't be aroused, but it's impossible to deny the feelings....
Madame almost made her have an orgasm just by touching her pussy, and it was still tied shut!!

Candi had to constantly remind herself that this is the same person that kidnapped her, that modified her body without permission....the same person that somehow is able to make her moist.....

"Yes Madame...."

Candi does the first bend over for Madame, her pert and juicy ass facing her. It wasn't difficult to do, easier than the curtsey, but she could almost feel the woman's eyes on her ass cheeks as she bent over and the skirt rose.....

Smiling...at the site of Candi's ass...

In a syrupy tone....
"That's one. Very good. I like your form Candi."

Madame places her hand around Candi's right thigh and rubs it ever so slightly...the leather paddle resting in her left hand....
"It is worth noting my dear that the short skirt on your dress and allowing me to see your ass and your cunt is part and parcel of what you are to me. These areas of your body are 'eye candy' for me. Thant's right eye candy from my newest maid Candi. What a treat for the both of us."

Madame taps her left ass cheek with her hand in a very loving manner...

"Now my dear, up you go. Nine more times. And, I want to see perfect form just like the first one."

Candi is encouraged to repeat the next 9 bends perfectly, especially when she steals a quick glance and sees the paddle. Even though padded, it nevertheless stung enough that she didin't want to experience it again.

She did feel a little more comfortable knowing that her body was for only Madame's visual pleasure. She knew that eventually her owner would demand more, much more from her sexually and when that time came, she would most likely submit voluntarily. Part of the reason was that she knew there was most likely a slim to no chance of a successful escape....the other reason was that this woman was starting to have some kind of a sexual hold on her, something that she was finding harder and harder to resist.

The next nine were perfect just like the first. Finally when Candi stood up, she turned around and faced her owner. Sha HAD to take a chance to ask her, even at the point of sounding like she deserved punishment just for asking.

"Mistress?" she asked, doing a suprisingly perfect curtsey. "May I ask.....Am I going to be your private sex slave? "

Madame Devilla walks right up to the girl exerting as much innate power as she can...in a sultry tone, but firm...holds her Candi's chin in her hand and gently places the edge of the leather paddle on her right cheek...
"Candi my dear, you serve me in many ways. You will clean my house, you will draw my bath, you will make my drinks, you will serve me my food. And, on occasion, if I find you deserving, you will pleasure me sexually as I see fit."

Moves the edge of the paddle slowly, grazing the skin on her cheek...and then Madame raises her eyebrow....
"Of course the question is, WILL YOU BE DESERVING? You may answer my dear girl."

Madame practically oozed dominance as she held up the girl's chin and let her know exactly what her roles in Madame's mansion would be.
Housecleaning, personal servant....that portion of the job didin't sound threatening or difficult, but pleasing her owner was going to have it's challenges.
She let out a gasp as she felt the edge of the paddle make contact with her cheek....the woman could just as easily use it against her, striking her as much as she pleased with no one to hear her scream...

'will she be deserving?'
"Madame," she replied in a tone that was close to Madame's sultriness.....
"...I.....I promise to be deserving, but I don't have any experience with women....but....I'll do my best to please you...."

Pleased with Candi's response to serve her, Madame lets go and turns away taking a few steps to distance herself....then says aloud...
"Good, I am glad to hear that you are so willing to do your best."

Then Madame Devilla turns back around and faces Candi...
"Now, we continue with your training. Walking. You will keep a proper and prim stance at all times. When you walk in my company, you will always follow me and never lead. As a matter-of-fact you will maintain at least three steps behind me. When you walk, whether you are holding a tray in your hands or have nothing in your hands at all, you will stand tall, look straight and keep that chin up, understand?"

Madame unlocks the closet for special accessories, grabs something and comes back out, locking the door...in her hands is a feather duster...with the name 'CANDI - MADAME DEVILLA"S SLAVE MAID' engraved on the handle....

...and puts the following image in Candi's head...
th

"And, remember, you will have this feather duster on you at all times. If I find it not on your person, I will have no choice but to punish you. Do you understand Candi the consequences of not having this feather duster on you at all times?"

Candi was relieved at least when Madame informed her that she would walk tall and keep her chin up.....she had heard of slaves that were expected to cow down, head bowed when walking behind their owners. As a matter of fact, most of them were not even allowed to walk upright but forced to crawl around on all fours.

She almost found herself laughing when given the featherduster. If anything completed the classic image of a French maid, this was it.....the only thing that bothered her was an image of bending over, dusting something while Madame whipped out a strap on harness and impaled her ass.....

"Yes Madame," she replied...."yes, I will stay behind with chin up....and I will never be without my feather duster....I am aware of the consequences..."
She found herself slightly rubbing her still sore ass.....

"Good, good my dear. Now excuse me just for a moment."

Madame Devilla pulls out her cell phone...
"Mandi, I need you to my special changing room right away. Yes, yes of course."

~hangs up~

Then directs her attention back to Candi...and takes her leash off...
"That was Mandi. She is head maid and will do the rest of the training with you. I would make sure I listen to her, you will learn a lot my dear. I will expect Mandi to give me good reports regarding your training and how well you are doing."

Mandi enters the room with a knock...
Summer-Brielle_1-250x375.jpg

...with her 34G bosom, she curtsies a flawless curtsey toward Madame Devilla and then says in a rather high-pitched bimbo voice...
"As you requested of me, Madame. How can I make your day better."

Madame Devilla (MD): "You can start by taking Candi over here and start her training. I want you to work on food and drink service then bring her back to the maids quarters and go over a few of the day in and day out things. Do you have that my dear?"

Mandi: ~curtsey~ "Yes, of course Madame, as you desire."
....then turns to Candi....again in that very pert, yet sexy bimbo-ish tone....her hand out, asking for Candi's hand...
"Candi, come, come Sweetie, I don't bite."

Madame Devilla smiles....
"Go ahead Candi. You are to go with her and that is an order. I will see you later, I promise."

Candi managed to stifle a chuckle....'Mandi and Candi'.....this place really did seem more like a lesbian version of the 'Stepford Wives'....
Mandi was breathtaking, from her strikingly blonde cascading hair, to her bimbo lips to an ass that looked like Candi's....about the only thing that set them apart was Candi's tits being 4 sizes larger.

Candi takes the blonde by the hand and allows herself to be led away by the blonde, but not after Candi does a curtsey....just to cover her ass....

Once in the long corridor, the bimbo-ish voice and demeanor on Mandi goes away...in a strong, bossy tone.....and twists Candi's arm by her wrist just a tad....
"All right Candi, we have got to get a few things straight. You are to know your place amongst the maids. You are fourth in the order and therefore are a junior maid. Besides me, the headmaid, there is Randi and Bambi. Anything they tell you to do you do. And, anything that I tell you to do, supersedes anything that they've told you what to do, got it?"

Waits for Candi's answer...

Continuing to hold her wrist, Mandi walks quickly....
"Lets go!"

Mandi practically drags the girl down the steps to the first floor and they make their way down to the game room / bar....

Mandi picks up two silver trays to serve drinks....
"I still have to train you, but believe me my time is gonna cost you girl! Now pay attention and watch."

Mandi places the tray on one hand and has her right arm perfectly bent, the tray up in the air and walks a few steps....Mandi is wearing noticeably higher heels than Candi - maybe six or even eight inches high...and walks perfectly...head up, looking straight, other hand resting on her hip...back straight.....then walks back to Candi...and hands the tray to her....

"Madame is very particular as I'm sure you have noticed. All right it's your turn. You try it."

"Oww!," Candi gives out a squeal as the girl roughly takes her arm....."ok, ok I get the message....."
The new maid slave is getting a rather rude awakening....she quickly realizes that although Madame had hinted that she was destined for better things, for now she would have to accept the fact that among the other maids, she was on the bottom of the food chain. Would the others treat her like Mandi?

Arriving at the game room, she watches intently as Mandi picks up a sterling silver serving tray and carries it slightly above her.
When it was her turn, Candi takes the tray and proceeds to mimic the senior maid....everything looked allright except for the fact that she forgot to put one hand on her hip, an infraction that she didin't realize until she put the tray back down...

Mandi pulls the tray out of Candi's right hand...

In a sarcastic tone...
"Candi, my oh my! I can see you are going to be a chore."

Takes Candi's left hand and places it on her left hip....

"You forgot to do that! Form is important. If you can't get it right with me, then what will happen around Madame Devilla?? Of course I cannot let you get away with that. You must learn that those infractions, those mistakes come at a price."

Mandi bends Candi over and lifts up her dress and petticoat...
"My, my look at that wonderful ass of yours! Seems like Madame broke the mold with you. Maybe that's why you have bigger tits than me? Or it could be that she was enticing the rest of us maids with your perfect body. Randi and Bambi are gonna be jealous I can tell you that."

With her bare hand, Mandi swats Candi with a few slaps - all on her left ass cheek.....

****SLAAAPPP!!***
****SLAAAPPP!!***
****SLAAAPPP!!***
****SLAAAPPP!!***
****SLAAAPPP!!***
****SLAAAPPP!!***
****SLAAAPPP!!***

Then she pulls her petticoat and dress down....and shoves the tray into Candi's stomach...

In a mean tone...
"Do it again and get it right this time."

Candi felt like her suspicions were grounded....Mandi was jealous of the fact that Madame altered her body in larger proportions than Mandi. How would the other maids feel about her? would her body harbor jealousy as well?
For the first time, she wished she was only with Madame.....

"Please," Candi pleads as Mandi bends her over, her panties barely covering little more than the crack of her ass....
"please no......"

but it's no use as Mandi takes aim and slaps her left ass cheek with an open palm.

Candi yelps with the blows, suprised that the girl has that much strength.....
Relieved as her dress was lowered back down, she stood up straight, takes the tray and this times does the test perfectly.....

Back
Top Bottom