Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE SLAVE MAID....DangerousDanielle x Devilla-Roche

"....Aww C'mon you wuss!," her friend yelled, laughing....Marian never considered herself a 'wuss', as her friend called her, but it had been one of those kind of days she had wished she could live over differently.
Marian Williams, 24, was a secretary at a large legal firm. Single and unattached, she finally agreed to join her pestering friend for a girls night out.
Blonde, standing 5'8", 120 pounds with a pleasing figure, she had held off her fair share of potential sex hungry men, her size 38D breasts making their passes even more frequent.

"Fine," Marian said, finally agreeing to another drink, but instead of having what she ordered, a waiter brought over something different.
"Hey, I didin't order this," she said, calling him back. "I know," he replied...."someone ordered it for you and paid...."
Upon asking who the mystery person was, he just shrugged and replied that a note was left on the bar. After taking a test sip, Marian decided she liked it.

A short while later she started feeling woozy....

Things were a blur, a shadowy world of semi dark shapes and unrecognizable voices......
Marian's eyes finally began to focus. She found herself staring up at the ceiling, then turned her head.....she was in an ambulance!

Marian tried to speak only to discover she couldn't....she was drugged...a voice cautioned her to relax, that she'd be arriving soon at the hospital.
THE HOSPITAL???? WHAT HAPPENED?

Marian woke for the second time....groggy, she looked around. She was on a guerney.....trying to speak she quickly discovered she had something large and round in her mouth.....A GAG! A BALLGAG!!
"MMMMMMMPH!!!! MMMMMMMPH!!!"
Marian struggled and realized she was strapped down and totally naked beneath a sheet, an IV in one arm with a bag of clear fluid dripping down, hanging from a pole attached to the guerney.....
Marian struggled, writhing back and forth......

A sexy nurse walks in...
18ae1966ee68e7acb4b403516e7d2424.jpg

She sees the girl writhing...
"Calm down! Calm down!"

To no avail...
"You give me no choice."

The nurse pulls out a small bottle from a medicine counter across the room, grabs a syringe and fills it with the aqueous liquid from the bottle...then she makes her way to the IV, pushes the syringe into the tube and pushes on the plunger...the fluid leaves the barrel, goes into the tubing and in a matter of twenty seconds the girl is calm....

With the nurses hands on her hips...
"Now my dear girl, you can't do that. We strapped you down for that very reason, but you must remain calm. Besides, you will risk damaging some of the work that the doctor did to you. I mean you don't want to do anything to those wonderful implants do you? The doc did a great job on your lips as well. And, ooh I can't forget your hip and buttock implants as well. Let's have those heal properly!"

Marian is in total panic. To wake up in a unfamiliar place was discomforting enough, but naked and gagged? allright, she could almost accept her nakedness---after all, it did appear that she was in a hospital, and patients were often nude under those flimsy gowns or those starched white sheets, but....BALLGAGGED????

She continued to struggle until the drug took effect....it didn't knock her out but it did leave her unable to put up further resistance...
When the rather well endowed nurse---and since when did nurses wear outfits THAT revealing?---informed her that she had cosmetic surgery, it was then that she took a closer look at the twin mounds jutting up from beneath the sheet.....holy shit!!!
Marian already wore a size 38D bra but now......what happened??? what was she now, a 40? 42DD????
As for the other parts of her anatomy....she thought her lips felt a little funny and numb, but she assumed it was normal due to medications....she tried to tongue her lips through the ball but it was impossible.....

She felt something was different now that the nurse told her about the other implants.....what was wrong with her ass and hips before this? what kind of facility would do all this to her without permission?

Moments later the doctor enters Marian's room...
doctoradventuresbig.jpg

Doctor O'Neil (DO): "Nurse Abigail, how is my patient doing today."

Nurse Abigail (NA): "Well, doctor she finally came to but was in shock."

DO: "She looks fine now, had you given her something to calm her down?"

NA: "Yes doctor, I injected 50cc of Lorazepam into her IV."

DO: "Very good, she's coherent then. Good job handling the situation."

NA: "Thank you doctor."

DO: ~turns to Marian Williams, the patient~ "Well my dear girl I know your confused. There is not much I can tell you other than my services were required by Madame Devilla to make some alterations to your body. You should know that no harm was done to you as a result of the operation. You did quite well. I know you have questions, but it will do you a lot of good if you remain calm after the tranquilizer wears off." ~pauses to look at the girl's chart, then looks back at her~ "Now all your questions will be answered by Madame Devilla." ~looks at her watch~ "It's 5:37 on the morning. Madame is due to get here within the next half hour, until then you will remain strapped down to your gurney. Now, can you remain calm? Shake your head yes please."

To Marian, one hospital room didin't look drastically different than any other she'd been in. The difference of course was what had been done to her body. She heard voices just outside her room and a minute later a vapid peroxide blonde entered the room, continuing the discussion with the nurse she met earlier.
From the references to title, Marian guessed correctly that the new blonde was in fact a doctor....even more intriguing, the doctor that did the cosmetic procedures on her.

Marian couldn't help but notice not only was the doctor female, but almost the same bust size as the nurse. Good God, did everyone look like that here? overdeveloped barbie dolls?

"Mm Humm," she replied in response to the doctor's question, shaking her head in agreement. As soon as the buxom doctor left the room however, Marian continued struggling but kept an eye on the door just in case someone might come in...
Who was this Madame Devilla and why did a total stranger insist that she be worked on?

The single sheet covering her body had been pulled down halfway when the doctor entered, most likely to see her work....this was the first time Marian saw her breast implants, and she was shocked......she had to be 42DD!!!! ironically she did look arousing under different circumstances, but against her will, she didn't feel sexy.....
Marian stared at the open doorway as she twisted and pulled on the wrist restraints.....if she could only get her arms free....

Doctor O'Neill: Still sees the girl struggling against her bonds...then turns to Nurse Abigail....
"Nurse, she is still fighting against the straps. I want her to have an additional 20cc of Lorazepam to calm her nerves."

Nurse Abigail: "Yes doctor, right away."

The nurse prepares the syringe with the solution of Lorazepam....

DO: Gets closer to Marian....face to face in fact...and very serious...
"Listen my dear. You'd better calm down and you better do it soon. If not, I will bring you back into the operating room and give you a frontal lobotomy, understand??"

NA: Administers the shot into the IV tube...
"Done doctor."

DO: Stands up and smiles and looks at Marian...
"Well, that should keep Ms. Williams more relaxed. We want her to be in the correct frame of mind for Madame Devilla, right Nurse Abigail?"

NA: "Yes doctor, of course."

DO: "Well, I have to make my rounds. Nurse, keep a close eye on this one from your station."

NA: "Yes of course doctor."

The two women walk out of the room leaving Marian to herself...

Marian continued struggling against her restraints when the doctor came back in....she had to convince the well built physician that this was a mistake....she HAD to!
"mmmmmph......MMMMMMMMPH!!!"
Unfortunately, muffled sounds was all that she could make. She kept motioning with her head, with her eyes to the restraints, making useless movements with her mouth.....she had to convince the doctor to remove the gag! SHE HAD TO CONVINCE HER THAT SHE MUST HAVE THE WRONG PATIENT!

Marian watched helplessly as the nurse injects the drug into the IV.....within seconds the fast acting sedative has it's desired effect and she ceases her struggling. She isin't unconscious but it feels like her arms and legs weigh a ton and she slumps into a chemical stupor.....
Before she does finally pass out, thoughts race through her mind....who is this mysterious Madame Devilla they keep mentioning and what does she have to do with her? is she some kind of prisoner?

A half hour later...

Steps, pounding against the floor can be heard...they get louder and louder with each passing second...until...finally the door to Marian Williams' room slowly opens up...moving slowly, moving methodically, Madame Devilla makes her way, closer and closer to the young lady's bed...
a6553a446364e76c20c4865fb919d97c.jpg

...the way Madame looks, the way she carries herself is meant to put fear into others...domination, femdom, domme, controlling...merely words, they do not even begin to define who Madame Devilla is...

With a cigarette in hand, she takes in a drag and exhales...the blue-gray smoke swirls and fills the room with its pungent odor...she gets closer and closer to the gurney...then with her hand, which half of it is covered in black latex, she runs her fingers over the many straps slowly...

In a VERY sultry tone, she finally speaks...
"I don't know what is is about immobility that gets me so excited."

She pauses then looks up at Marian...an evil stare, but very sexy nonetheless...
"Maybe its because I have total control of every muscle, down to each individual strand?"

Madame Devilla takes another drag with her left hand to her mouth, her right hand resting on a strap, just above Marion's pussy...then she exhales s-l-o-w-l-y...
"You seek answers as to why you are here and what I have done to your body. I will decide what you need to know my dear Ms. Williams. The sooner you accept your fate as it is, the better. If you fight me or anyone else under my charge, well then things will become quite uncomfortable. The changes to your body are proof of that. The doctor did a fantastic job on your breasts. My understanding is that mother nature gave you 38D's. Now I have given you 42GG's. Obviously, ridiculous I know. Of course you'll get used to them."

Madame Devilla takes another drag of her stogie...and exhales...
"I'm Madame Devilla. You and I are going to get to know wach other very well."

An evil smile spreads across Madame Devilla's face...

Marian awoke less than a minute before she heard someone approach her room.....To say she was merely another woman would have been a gross understatement. When the woman came in, Marian thought first that her eyes and mind wasn't yet focusing.....
She stood somewhere around 6 foot tall, natural blonde hair straight and running halfway down her back. She was wearing a shiny black latex pair of shorts with a matching bustier, long slender shapely legs encased in fishnet stockings and a long white open coat with matching thigh high length boots. She had a cigarette and was gazing at the restrained girl....

Marian was now nude and suddenly never felt so exposed and embarrassed as the mysterious lady touched the leather strap just inches from her pussy....Marian wished for some reason that she hadn't shaved down there, as if a full bush would somehow shield her from the woman's gaze.....

There was something about this woman....she had an aire of dominance, of control, of self assuredness.....Marian had never been with a woman, never had any interest in fem sex, but this woman......Marian was almost ashamed to admit it, but she did look very attractive.

Marian stared at her with pleading, confused eyes.....to 'accept her fate'? this was the woman that the staff had talked about.....she would tell her what she needed to know? who the hell did she think she was?

Marian knew already just from the way the woman spoke that she held power in one way or another and the best course of action would be to passify her, to cease all resistance, but so much had been done to her against her will, not to mention the fact that she was kidnapped....no one had the right do do all this to her!

Marian laid there motionless, staring up at the woman....

Madame Devilla hits a button on the gurney and raises Marian to a seated position....

Nurse Abigail enters the room and seems to be in a panic...
"Oh, Madame Devilla, how are you, I, I didn't see you go by. I wasn't at my station. I, I was attending to--"

With her free hand, she motions to Nurse Abigail to calm down...

Nurse Abigail bows her head in deference to Madame Devilla...

Madame Devilla (MD): "Come to your knees my dear."

Nurse Abigail (NA) does as she is told...

MD: "Pull your head back."

NA: Does as she is told...

MD: "Open wide."

NA: Opens her mouth...

MD: Flicks ashes from her cigarette into NA's mouth...then places her attention toward the seated Marian Williams....who, if she did not have a gag in her mouth, it would be wide open...
"Is it so impossible to take a perfectly good nurse and treat her like a thing, like an ashtray? It is not. Those who serve me, serve my needs. When they don't, they pay the consequences, which for some can be painful, for others it can be dire."

"Now, you have been removed from society. There are no records of your existence. You have been beyond abducted. I now own you for my needs and desires. You will do as I say my dear Marian, or you too will pay the consequences."

I undo her ball gag...
"Now, I don't want to hear any screaming. I don't want to hear any profanity. Do not spit at me. You do any of that and the gag goes back on, understand?"

I finish removing the gag...
"I should remind you, that I have sewn the mouths on others who do not heed my commands. All right, you may speak. You are allowed to express one thought and ask me one question."

Marian continues to stare at the mysterious woman, both amazed and shocked at the way the nurse---a professional woman---submits automatically. Disgusted at the thought of the nurse being used as an ashtray, she turns away, embarrassed for the woman.
What the lady that calls herself Madame Devilla says next is not to be believed......HOW? can someone hold enough power to wipe out any trace of someone else?
and as for the second part.....to be owned? literally? Marian wasn't experienced in the world of BDSM, but she wasn't totally naive either....she heard of people, both male and female that claimed to be owned by someone, but she always assumed it was mere sex play, a game.....but....but this woman was totally serious. And judging by the way the nurse humiliated herself so willingly, Marian was guessing she had somehow become mind controlled.....

Marian licked her lips as the ballgag was taken from her mouth and nodded her head in agreement....

"why have you done this to me?," Marian asked....."what do you want?"

Madame Devilla takes a drag of her cigarette and exhales...slowly she moves her hand from the girl's strapped pussy to each other strap, slowly making her way up Marian's body...

In her sultry voice...
"You my dear have asked two questions. I told you I will allow you only one. ~in a sarcastic tone~ My, my a girl who doesn't listen. What a surprise. ~back in her regular authoritative tone~ This means I will chose which question to answer. 'Why have you done this to me?' and 'What do you want?'"

Pauses to think, then takes another drag of her stogie and flicks the ashes in Nurse Abigail's mouth again...

"I think I will choose the 'What do you want?' question."

Madame removes her hand from the girl's body and walks around the room ever so slowly, her heels making quite the echo with each step...
"What I want is you and your body. Specifically, I want you as my slave maid. I need someone to help around my mansion, which by the way you are in. You'll get to know it very well. It is known as The Lace Mansion and it sits on a very large estate. Escape is beyond an impossibility."

She turns back to Marian and gives her a look with her dark green eyes - meant to pierce right through the girl....in her calm, methodical sultry voice...
"I have some slaves in my collection that cannot escape The Lace from the confines of their consciousness. They are trapped within a delusion that they cannot get out of. An incarceration of their minds if you will."

She walks back to the girl and places her hands on the sides of Marian's strapped head....looking right through her soul....
"I warn you, don't let that happen to you my dear."

Then Madame Devilla backs removes her hand from Marian's head and dunks out her cigarette in Nurse Abilgail's mouth...
"You are excused Nurse."

The nurse gets up and quickly runs out of the room....most likely to expel that crushed stogie from her mouth...

Madame Devilla...
"Now for your one comment. Let's hear it."

a cascade of shivers shot through Marian's body as the woman explored her bound body, strap by strap, slowly loving her way upwards.....she found herself praying that the woman wouldn't pause at her now massive tits, trapped between 2 straps....
She looked over at the nurse, feeling embarrassment at her for so willingly being a human ashtray.....who would ever consent to be treated like that? was it mind control? years of physical torture?.....the thought of something far worse---a combination of both mental and sexual torture---flashed through Marian's mind as she just as quickly tried her best to forget it.

The mansion the woman kept speaking of must be an immense thing indeed, Marian thought, to include it's own hospital, but who knows....the woman might be an heir to a family fortune....people that rich seldom spend their money wisely....

A 'slave maid'? is that what the woman planned for her? was there any hope of escape from this slavery?

Marian swallowed and used the last of her free will. Of course the woman would be pissed, but if she didin't say anything now, she might never have the chance again....

"I don't know who you think you are Ms Devilla," she muttered, "but you kidnapped me and I'm here against my will....I won't submit to you....."

With a raised eyebrow...and in her ubiquitous sultry tone...with a mocking lilt to it...
"Ah! A comment worth the utterance. I'm impressed my dear. So willing to stand up to me in the state you are in, that's very brave of you. I do so like a good challenge, that is breaking you down. Yes, I haven't had a good challenge in quite a while. Who knows, maybe you'll go the distance."

Madame Devilla picks up the ball gag and begins to re-strap it to her head....
"Know calm down my dear this will jist take a second."

Madame Devilla grabs Marian by the face with her hand, she places a particular grip on her jaw and simultaneously pressing down on her throat with her ring finger...this stimulates specifc nerves that open up the mouth...once that is achieved, Madame places the ball gagin Marian's mouth.....

With an evil smile...
"if you think that was impressive, you have no clue as to all the other tricks I can do."

"I am going to take leave of you my dear. I have to take care of some things. I will leave my instructions with Nurse Abigail for you. Enjoy your stay here, as this will be your last creature comforts that you will get to experience for a while."

Madame Devilla turns and makes her way to the door...she opens it and turns around...like before she gives Marian a piercing look with her eyes....
"What is that saying, oh yes, 'Be careful what you wish for.' Well my dear you really have no idea what you are in for."

With that she is gone (for now) and the door to Marian's room closes, leaving her to her thoughts...

At first Marian is afraid that the woman was trying to suffocate her but instead a ballgag is effectively stuffed back in her mouth....she almost immediately begins to make moaning sounds and some feeble if not altogether futile attempts at struggling.
'Be careful what you wish for'? the only thing Marian wished she could do was to escape, to get out of this insane asylum.
Where was she? in another city....state....country?? just how vast was this mansion of hers?

Marian watched the woman leave then returned to more active struggling, being careful to watch for anyone coming close to the door....she HAD to escape, to somehow get out of here and notify the police. Was there other captives here? ones that weren't lobotomized or somehow brainwashed into being little more than 'Stepford Wives'?
Another thing that puzzled Marian was the distinct lack of males. Was this 'Madame Devilla' as she called herself a lesbian?
Marian had never been with a woman sexually and never had an interest, but the way the woman drew her fingers so dangerously close to her vagina made Marian wonder if Devilla's plans for her would include forcing her to being some sort of sex slave....

As she pulled on the restraints, she stared at her massive tits with 3/4" nipples as they swayed.....

About an hour later, Doctor O'Neil enters Marian Willams' room...
doctoradventuresbig.jpg

....along with Nurse Abigail...
18ae1966ee68e7acb4b403516e7d2424.jpg

...who rolls in a medical cart with all sorts of medical paraphernalia on it....

DO: "Well, well it seems that you impressed Madame Devilla quite a lot. Yes so much so that Nurse Abigail and I are in to do some extra work on you. Seems like Madame Devilla's orders are a labia corset for you. And she made a strict request that we don't use any anesthesia on you, general or local. So that means you get to feel the pain."

The doctor gives Marian quite the look and places her arms at the side of her lab coat...
"Such a stupid girl you are. Don't you get it by now? Look at you. Look at your body? Look at those mammoth tits on you? What I am about to do to you is just the beginning. Keep this kind of attitude with Madame Devilla and it will never end. The sooner you understand that the better."

To Nurse Abigail....
"Nurse Abigail hand me my mask and the medical gloves and unstrap her near her vagina."

Nurse Abigail does as she is told...

DO: "Let's begin.

DO: "Muscle relaxant."

NA hands over a syringe and DO injects it into Marian's IV tube...

To Marian...
"That will make sure you don't twist and turn during the procedure. It won't stop the pain, but it will prevent me from making any mistakes. I have pride in my work my dear."

The procedure is as follows for Marian....
Doctor O'Neil takes a special tool and with a tiny silver grommet inserted she pulls a section of Marian's left labia and punches a hole through the skin and muscle leaving the grommet behind. She does this six more times....the pain is excruciating at the moment the hole is punched...then an annoying throbbing that will last for hours sets in....DO does this same part of the procedure on her right labia...14 grommets in all, 7 on each side.

DO: "NA clean her up and then hand me the piece of black lace."

NA: " Yes doctor."

NA does as she is told...then DO takes the black lace and weaves it through the grommets and pulls on them with each pair...which is painful as well...more throbbing ensues...finally the lace is tied in a pretty bow...

DO to Marian...
"Your pussy has been corseted. You will have a difficult time urinating with the lace on. Now you'll need to get Nurse Abigail to assist you with this, in addition to using a bedpan. Truth be told it is quite pretty these labia corsets. That of course is the bright side. On the flip side, after the severe throbbing subsides, you will be forever marked between your legs."

A mirror is hung by NA, directly across from Marian's bed on the wall...

DO to NA...
"Re-strap her and leave her sitting up to look in the mirror and see what she has done to herself. Let us go my dear."

With that the doctor and nurse leave the room."

Marian stops her struggling just when the buxom doctor and the even more overdeveloped nurse enters the room, along with a metal cart loaded with instruments she'd never seen before. somewhere in the array of instruments was a length of black lace in the shape of what looked like a shoelace....what the hell?????
Upon the mention of the corset Marian looks up at her with a puzzled look, the gag still firmly in place.....corsets she'd seen a dozen times, but a labia corset? what the hell was that.....then it sunk in.....OH MY GOD....NOOOOO!!!!!

Marian struggled frantically, yanking on the restraints hard enough the bed started making noises......some of the instruments she recognized.....they were going to poke holes in her vagina!!!! her eyes grew wide open in fear as she fought but all struggling ceased after drugs were again introduced into the IV and all she could do was lay there helpless while they worked on her.
Marian stared down as her pussy was exposed, a wedge placed just below to open her thighs just enough so the doctor would have access.....her creamy pink pussy lay there shaved and so vulnerable......

"MMMMMMMPH!!!! MMMMMMMMPH!!!!!"
Marian screamed through her gag, saliva flowing from her lips as the pain waves hit her....like most women, her vagina was the most sensitive part of her body and the piercing pain was beyond belief....nothing short of childbearing could possibly equal it......
Scream after gagged screams as the torture continued......Marian didin't want to look and laying flat she couldn't see what was going on between her legs but the pain told her enough.....then she saw the black lace ribbon and once again the pain sensation told her what was happening....she could feel the ribbon being sent through the metal....
SHE WAS BEING SEWED UP!!!!

A mirror was positioned on the wall, dirctly facing the end of the bed.....the head of the bed was raised and for the first time Marian saw just what was done to her and she stared in shocked disbelief.
There between her legs was a crisscross, probably a good 6 or 7 inches in height....it was exactly as the doctor described, a corset closing her vagina shut, the lace held in place by metal grommets punched into her labia.......

'NOOOOOO! NOOOOOO!', she screamed out but with the gag all that could be heard was a muffled moan......the throbbing pain multiplied with every grommet.....her pretty pussy was now disfigured for life......

The day wears on with Marian in a throbbing pain for a remainder of the day. At times, Nurse Abigail undoes her labia corset and inserts the bedpan under her rump so that she can expel the IV waste from her pussy...by the evening she is taken off the IV and given real food, fed each morsel with the help of Nurse Abigail's expert hand...

By evening Marian is put to bed...by morning she will no longer be in this cozy hospital room....

++++++++++++++++++++

At about 5 am, the door to Marian's room opens, but instead of the nurse or the doctor, it is two large women who walk in...they wear black latex...part a sports bra-like top, the bottom tight shorts...in between it all they have bodies of men...muscle after chiseled muscle. One is blonde the other a brunette. Both are Amazonian-like in height and in their their beautiful faces. Both were wearing matching heeled boots that went up to just under their knees.

The Brunette...to Marian....
"Come on darling it's time to go."

The blonde begins to work on the straps, opening them up one by one, with every expectation that the girl on the gurney will try to fight....but with these two women, these two VERY STRONG women, that fight will be quelled immediately...the brunette pulls off her ball gag and throws it on top of the gurney...

Nurse Abigail wheels in a special wheelchair....it too has straps....it also has a LARGE, thick anal plug attached to the seat that is already been fully coated in lubricant...the blonde and brunette, free the girl momentarily, feel her try to fight, but their hold on her are like human vice grips and they expertly remove Marian from the gurney....the brunette gets into a position such that when Marian is lowered into the wheelchair, her ass cheeks are firmly pulled apart and her anus receives the large anal plug allowing it to impale her...

Everyone sees the look on Marian's face....

The brunette speaks to her again...
"Yes my dear, that usually gets you gals to comply."

With that the wheelchair straps, all eleven of them, from her feel to her neck...the blonde straps her in one by one, but does so very deftly and very quickly...

The brunette speaks again....
"Now my dear, we have to get your head inside the helmet. It's going to keep you from thrashing your head around. We don't want that do we? No of course not."

Marian's head is placed into a sort of built-in helmet that is attached to chair, by a special piece of hardware...the foam inside is thick and oddly comfortable...once inside the hardware to the helmet is locked tight so that there is no movement at all....the brunette takes a special flap, with a large plug on it and with Marian screaming incessantly, her mouth open, pushes the plug into her mouth and locks the flap onto the other side of the helmet into two 'snaps'....

Marian's body is again immobile and her mouth is muted for a third time...

The brunette to Nurse Abigail....
"See to it she's checked out."

Nurse Abigail (who seems to fear these two women as well)....
"Yes Ms. Ameruse, I will finish up all the paperwork."

With that Marian Williams is wheeled out of her old room and into the well lit hallway...the brunette wheels her out past the nurses area and the blonde, helps with opening doors...now out into a main corridor, also white and well lit...a well endowed blonde nurse passes by and looks down at the well-endowed Marian who has an even bigger chest than the nurse passing her by....there is an elevator at a t-section in the hallway...the blonde calls it up and the three wait...

Marian had never experienced such pain and finds herself twitching and writhing....the muscle relaxer medication had long since wore off and she felt everything, from the pain of the cold metal rings lodged in her labia to the strange feeling of the lace webbing holding her pussy lips together.
When she had to urinate, the pressure built up and pushed against her sewn up vagina, but thankfully the buxom nurse was keeping an eye on her and came in to undo the strings and give her a bedpan.....Marian was hoping each time that the nurse would leave her pussy untied and open but it never happened....she could feel the webbing being tied up in a bow after each time. Marian wondered how she would possibly explain what happened between her legs to a future male partner----if she ever managed to escape----
Marian was famished and almost greedily accepted the food offered by spoon from the nurse.....once the gag was taken out, Marian decided it not only would do no good to speak, but the nurse would most likely parrot everything Marian said and who knows what would happen next.

The pain kept Marian up half the night but by around 1am she finally drifted off to sleep, only to be awakened just a few hours later. The door opened and the light from the neons at the station just outside her room made her blink.
Was she seeing things? 2 men? she focused....no, they weren't men but 2 very muscular and tall women----Marian right away envisioned amazon warriors...they were dressed in black latex shorts and sports bra tops but with six pack abs......

There was no telling what these two were going to do with her and as the straps were taken off one by one, Marian struggled anew, yelling for help as she fought but resistance was useless.....one pinned her down while the other continued with the straps....

The nurse returns with a wheelchair but Marian never seen a hospital chair like this one before.....it has straps attached from foot to neck with a strange looking hood on top but worse of all was what was firmly attached to the middle of the seat....

"YOUR'E NOT GETTING ME ON THAT THING!!!!," she screamed and did her best to wrestle herself free, but one of the amazons grabbed her, and with the help of the other, forced her in a sitting position and lowered her down onto the chair....there in the middle was a huge dildo.....Marian had seen them before, and actually used one once, but the monster was quadrupled in diameter and a foot long.....
"NO!!!! NO!!!......'AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"
One of the amazons helped open her ass cheeks as they forced her down on it.....Marian screamed as her ass was impaled, the dildo sinking deep inside her tight virgin ass......she sobbed and whimpered as the straps secured her tightly in the wheelchair....

The hood is then lowered around Marian's head, a built in plug inserted in her mouth to stop her screams....
The coolness of the hallway makes her nipples harden and she just barely overhears someone remarking on the size of Marian's tits.....under any other circumstance she would find remarks like that flattering but not now, not under these conditions....

Once in the elevator, and after a button is pushed, the car moves downward oddly enough. This means that where ever Marian is being taken, it is several floors below the infirmary, seven as a matter of fact.....

Once the doors open again, there is no longer brightly lit areas...the hall in front of her is stone-like in nature, a tunnel even bore through rock below...as Ms. Ameruse, the Amazonian brunette and the blonde wheel her forward down the tunnel... appropriately lit up by torches, it can be difficult to see everything until your eyes have adjusted...as they keep moving her forward they pass by cells that have numbers above them...most are dimly lit or not at all...muffled screams can be heard in the distance and they get louder and louder as Marian is rolled continuously forward in her strapped wheelchair...

They turn down left into a narrower tunnel, and pass by rooms with names such as "FEEDING ROOM" and "WASH ROOM"....they make a third turn, right, into another narrow tunnel and a large wooden door at the end...above it is aptly named, "TORTURE ROOM"....

They unlock the door with a set of keys that the blonde has and as the door opens, a place like no other opens up....more well lit than the tunnel, taller than the main tunnel, and vastly huge.....this place has every torture device that one can think of....the array of whips and chains on the walls seems endless....the place echos an orderly sense of breaking one's mind...a fate that awaits poor Marian Williams....

Marian can hear sounds....sounds coming from nowhere...from everywhere, the darkened hood preventing her from seeing anything. She could feel she was being taken somewhere below the quasi-hospital, judging by the coldness that was certainly not due to air conditioning.
"mmmmmmph," she moaned through the gag, twisting her head to and fro....."MMMMMMMPH!"

was there someone----ANYONE--- that saw her that would have pity enough to call for help?
The coldness kept her nipples protruding and she became embarrassed and humiliated....hearing the sounds of people she was both hoping someone would see her but at the same time, ashamed of her nakedness.
Marian began pushing, jutting out her pelvis, trying somehow to burst open the vaginal webbing. It wasn't as if she needed to urinate, but the more she became aware of what happened between her legs, the more she wanted to expel it.....

The longer they traveled, the more she continued to struggle, her wrists and ankles almost turning white, and the sounds of other people screaming only fed more insistance to fight in her......the massive dildo imbedded in her tight ass claiming her with every foot of travel. Never in her life had she been in so much agony.....

Ms. Ameruse, the brunette Amazon, and the blonde Amazon hench-ladies undo Marian from the wheel chair...no without a huge plug up her ass and no straps, and no gag in her mouth, the two slap her around as a precaution...hard slaps to the face, a hard blow or two to her stomach, and an arm grabbing by Marian's arms behind her back help to force her against her will...

They take her to a suspension rack...with all the pure skill in the world, the two hench-ladies, quickly begin roping Marian's arms behind her back, then her arms - now in an armbinder of sorts, is roped back to each ankle...her ankles are spread wide and are each bound to a metal rod that comes off of the side of the rack - the rod has a shackle at the end, that opens and closes around each ankle...from the top of the rack is a fucking machine, appropriately fitted with a thick 12" dildo...while Ms. Ameruse unties Marian's vaginal corset, the blonde makes sure that the head of the dildo is square and ready to be aimed right into her pussy....Marian can speak for now....

Marian now hangs upside-down, not able to move her arms at all...she can swing a bit with her body, but being hung in such a manner certainly isn't conducive to trying to escape...

Then, the sound of boot heels hitting the floor can be heard in the distance out in the hallway...

Marian feels like they've reached their intended distination, wherever that was. She felt strong arms undo the straps while keeping her pinned down to prevent any chance of escape.
No sooner was the hood and gag removed, she was pulled from the chair, moaning as she felt the huge intruder vacate her now sore ass. Hard slaps followed before she had a chance to protest, blows against her stomach causing her to keel over in pain. The menacing male looking Amazons were obviously roughing her up a bit to remind her to cooperate....

The blows were enough that she became too weak to put up a struggle as she was dragged to something diabolic looking....it was a metal framework hanging from the ceiling with some kind of machine or motor at the top with a long menacing rod protruding from it, pointing down....it had a foot long dildo at the end and it took very little time for Marian to realize what it was.....

"no....," she begged....."please....no....."
Her arms were secured behind her back and to her thighs as the Amazons forced her body up in the air, locking her ankles to a spreaderbar......Marian continues to plead as her vaginal corset is untied....she hangs upside down, blood rushing to her head, her massive tits firm but slightly swaying as she foolishly begins to struggle once more. Unable to see now what hangs above her, she knows nevertheless what is about to happen to her....between the fact that her pussy is now open and accessible and her thighs forced apart, she knows she is about to be raped and there is nothing.....nothing....she can do about it.....

"help.....HELP!!!!"

Madame Devilla walks slowly and methodically as she enters the "TORTURE ROOM," her boot heels pounding on the floor....
a6553a446364e76c20c4865fb919d97c.jpg

...and in her hand...a whip...
4505810222_7446c0a9ca_z.jpg

In her sultry voice....
"Help you say? Is that what you expect, help??"
...then she laughs in a sexily manner....
...then pulls back her arm and...

**CRRRACKK!!!**
...and...
**WHOOOSHHH!!**

...the whip crosses the room and wraps around Marian's body, like a Boa constrictor around it's prey...then Madame Devilla pulls Marian's body forward and up, then walks toward her and looks at Marian, eye to eye...

Again in a sultry voice...
"There is no help here for you!"

A pause....

"Now my dear, who do you respect and worship??"

hanging upside down like a slab of frozen meat in a stockyard, Marian sees a now familiar figure enter the room....it's the one that calls herself Madame Devilla!
"L-l-l-let me go," she begs as her body sways, the rod hanging menacingly just less than a foot away from her vulnerable pussy....
"please," she continues, feebly struggling...."please let me go...."
The whip the woman holds wraps around her waist....as the woman pulls on it, Marian's body swings in the woman's direction.

Despite the contempt and anger she feels for the woman, Marian can understand how people like the large breasted nurse fell so easily for her. Even if they weren't brainwashed---and she still wasn't convinced they weren't----this woman seemed to hold some sort of mental power over everyone that dealt with her....

Marian was no Superwoman, just a stubborn strong willed woman that had no intention of bowing down to this woman's will.

Eye to eye, she stared at the woman......"if I respect and worship anybody," Marian said defiantly, "it sure isin't you...."

Back
Top Bottom