Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sultana's Perfect Harem {darkest_fate& ƒeral}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
"So I may have put my foot in it, more or less. You see, I hadn't quite expected such a thing to be called into question at all, let alone at such a gathering. Naturally I tried to save as much face as possible; you know how they can be. In doing so, I've managed to create something of an obligation. I absolutely must create a harem now, and I barely know where to begin!" it took all Sultana Safiya had not to almost wave her arms in something of a panic. That she happened to be lounging upon a silken pillow in one of the more decadent rooms of her closest confident certainly helped to sooth the young sultana's nerves considerably, as did the delicacies that had already been offered. Still, the whole situation had left Safiya feeling more than a little... well, she didn't quite want to say frazzled, but she would certainly think it rather loudly.

It was entirely possible that her confidant would recognize it as well. it would take someone who knew the young woman keenly to recognize that her appearance held any true flaws. Lush brown skin showed in tantalizing patches, swathes of light blue silk elegantly and fashionably tied to accent the delightful curves beneath. The woman's body sloped with the perfect feminine figure: nearly divine curves. Slender shoulders that curled down into an hourglass shape, flaring into impressive hips, all of which extended to impressive legs and perfectly attended to toes. Golden anklets jangled lightly along her feet, bits of jewels shining and making her skin seem even smoother by comparison. Matching bangles hung loosely upon one wrist, while the other bore an intricate scarf wrapping that symbolized not only her royal blood, but the purity of her body. True, most royals only falsely boasted of that claim: they were supposed to actually learn a good deal of the carnal arts ahead of time. Most of Safiya's people assumed that she had already called forth the greatest teachers in the tantric arts. But the sultana wore said wrappings in utter sincerity: none had touched her luscious flesh in desire, save for a few girlish feelings she'd attempted herself. Delicate fingers had once plied at her nether lips, but frustration had barely won out over curiosity, not helped by her tiger's sudden too keen interest in her. The whole affair had been rather unseemly, and Safiya hadn't appreciated how her dark nipples had swollen in what struck her as an altogether inappropriate manner upon her chest. Not that the sultana would be called overly busty: her breasts spoke of womanhood with perk and form, but fit her luscious frame well.

Great waves of ebony hair curled lightly around the girl's shapely bottom. The bottom formed an almost perfect heart, and the hair seemed to dangle just above it. A chain bejeweled with sapphires hung loosely about said waist now, its almost cavalier appearance one such indication of its owner's "slight" dishevelment, along with a slight disorder in those waves. Fine makeup enhanced an already pretty face, drawing attention to sharp, piercing eyes and delicate lips. Many were almost surprised by the intelligence in that gaze, expecting a beauty to at least fail in that. But Safiya had been intelligent before she'd been beautiful, though she'd never been too ungainly of a child. She certainly didn't appear ungainly now.

Except, perhaps, on that instance she'd just finished speaking of. She'd simply been too irritated by the bragging, the claims of the principality being judged on what struck Safiya as an utterly ridiculous criteria. She'd fought to win respect, taking the throne before she'd even fully blossomed into womanhood. Determination and intelligence and will had made her kingdom flourish, and some even claimed that it was now reflected upon the woman who was finally blossoming into their full sultana. All that work had meant that Safiya couldn't quite find companionship, but she'd sought refuge in her people and her court. Right up until they'd started insisting that a harem was the true test of a sultana's womanhood, and that it would take a full woman to really show the strength of her domain.

So after spending a night in frustration and, yes, some tears, Safiya had arranged a meeting here, at her confidant's property. Now the young sultana sipped at her drink and found her eyes drifting slightly from her companion. "Have you always had so many striking attendants?" Safiya finally asked after she found her eyes lingering upon a barely clad bottom, her gaze shifting over to her companion. "oh, sorry, I meant no disrespect of course. I just..." she gestured, her fingers gracing another attendant's bottom. Flushing, Safiya gave it a few pats. "You're quite nice," she informed them, before taking another sip.

She ended by giving her confidant a nearly pathetic look. Surely there would be some advice or aid or... well, something that could be offered in this case? Besides more spirits, which were certainly appreciated.

The attendant so boldly groped gave a audible gasp, a provocative noise truthfully more tongue in cheek than startled. She'd bent over, a coy smile tugging at the corner of coral painted lips, as she refilled Safiya's glass. "Your sultanic highness is too kind," she replied modestly, a modesty contradicted by her body language, having subtly pushed her luscious rear firmer into the exploratory palm. As it were, even maintaining the illusion of bashfulness was impressive given all the attendants' attires. As in keeping with the local fashions, they wore no more than swathes of silk, but of so transparent a quality that it hid hardly an inch of their unblemished olive skin. Only the silk right across the centre of their chests and that delightful and all too narrow triangle concealing their womenhood held any substance at all, hiding the secret treasures from view in an effort not to enshroud, but to tempt. Their wrists and ankles graced with jewel-encrusted gold - a closer gaze revealed that the decorations worn by each harem-girl was unique, no doubt gifts by their mistress - jingling with each minute movement, adding to the ambiance with their silvery chimes.

"Safiya," Inas' firm but gentle voice sought to pull the sultana's attention back away from the tempting swell of flesh, the vizier's amused tone and the giggle barely concealed by an upturned palm betrayed her opinion of Safiya's supposedly dire situation. "There's nothing to apologize for, please, feel at ease in my home as you would the royal palace." They had, after all, known each other even as children, with Inas a few years Safiya's senior.

The vizier paused then, sipping from her spirits as she continued to observe her liege from beneath kohl-painted lashes, savoring the obvious distress overflowing from the young woman. She bore Safiya no ill-will, of course, but seeing her usually composed and sharp-witted sultana so...utterly flustered was a delicacy worth savoring. But alas, she knew better than to let the pregnant silence hang too long, and so she continued. "Truthfully," the vizier leaned closer, dropping her volume a pitch, whispering as if sharing a particularly naughty secret, "I've only came to acquire these lovely girls over the past year." She slowly swept the room with a well-manicured hand, gesturing at her four harem-girls and two harem-males standing and lounging about. "It was all thanks to this truly wondrous slave I've acquired at the auction last year, you know, the one in spring when all the foreign merchants come to prattle their wares?" Another pause, a deliberate smile as she caught the sultana's attention. "But perhaps I shall have her show you her talents instead." She beckoned the closest harem-girl closer, leaned in and whispered something to the girl before sending her off with a pat on the rear. And if Safiya was watching closely, a nip on the bejeweled earlobe as well.

They didn't have to wait long.

Alasse's entrance wasn't exactly subtle. "Ishnu-alah," the slave vizier Inas spoke so fondly of greeted in a tongue as foreign as her looks, parting the curtains constituting the entrance of the room, before gliding inside with lethal grace, flanked by the harem-girl sent to fetch her and two other, carrying with them lutes and drums. Striking was an understatement to describe the dark elf. At least a head taller than the average human woman, as her race was prone to be, her exotic origins were apparent not only from the long, tapering ears, the dusk-tinged skin, but from the poise and beauty shrouding her as the finest perfume would. Aurelian stars shone under heavy lashes, glinting with seductive promises, a shade as rare in these parts as the locks of pure silver, resplendent as the full moon on a cloudless night. They framed each side of her shapely jaw, before being pulled into a high ponytail, and even restrained thus, the wild mane cascaded down her back, ending provocatively just above her tailbone. Those full, pillowy lips parted in an inviting smile, painted a deep red the same shade as the markings on her forehead, a simplistic design akin to a curving 'v' enshrining a single dot in its arcs.

Her outfit, too, stood out amongst the rest. Two strips of fabric of interlaced red and black extended from an elaborate belt of wrought silver, settling just above the ground in front and behind her, giving way to elegant and pleasantly toned thighs with each movement. Her abs were bared in its entirety, garnished with a platinum belly piercing that stood out against her dusky skin. Her figure flowed in lithe, graceful lines, but the muscles ever faintly rippling the surface smooth skin hinted at strength. Her breasts were hidden by strips of the same fabric and silver chains, but even the silver seemed stretched to its limits against the full, womanly swells. She wore asymmetrical bracelets, armbands, and a single anklet.

Inas shot Safiya a look then, a just-you-wait of sorts before the music began.

Alasse started slow; a jut of hips this way and that, jingling the many strands of silver trailing from her belt. A slow, full grind, drawing the eyes to her toned stomach and swell of hips even whilst her fingers drew invisible patterns high in the air. And again, faster as the music picked up, before extending a leg in front of the other and spinning, presenting to the sultana her rear and the seductive dip of her back. A rear that put the previous attendant to shame shook and ground to the cadence of the music almost hypnotically. Then she was turning again, wearing that ever mysterious smirk as she presented her no less enticing front, faster, faster still, mirroring each increase in tempo of the beat without losing a shred of grace. As though a single petal lifted by the dessert wind, she flowed and drifted across the room, a step closer, a step further, steadily inching forward with every few beats, until she was all but flaunting her curves a few inches away from the sultana, close enough for the young woman to feel the brush of wind created by her movements, close enough to smell the alluring fragrant she wore as easily as her smile. She danced closer, closer, invading Safiya's personal space before darting just out of reach, playful as a zephyr, but sweltering as the desert heat.

It seemed as though ages or perhaps only a moment when the music ended, as gazes met and the curve of her lips curled even higher. "My name is Alasse, your highness, hobbyist dancer and professional harem trainer at your service," she purred at the conclusion of her dance, silken words tinged with a slight accent, before adding. "My lady Inas has informed me of your highness' quandary, I'd be honored to answer any questions your highness might have, or be of service in any way I can."

Few were allowed to speak the sultana's name so boldly, few beyond her nearest household and closest friends. Just hearing it drew Safiya's attention, pulling her away from the undulating flesh about her. The sultana attempted another smile, glad that she could at least dispense with some of her normal facade here. She had needed Inas's words to remind her of that, to remind her that she had allies who were willing to see her and work with her for who she was. At the same time, Safiya had to wonder if she hadn't perhaps dropped her guard a little too much. The constant political game often thrilled the young woman. It had kept her sharp, made her part of who she was, though she so often dispensed with it when necessity rose. Still, she couldn't stop herself from wondering.

It surprised her further, enough for one delicate, perfectly trimmed eyebrow to quirk ever so slightly, as Inas spoke of only having a drastically short time to have put together her own harem. Safiya had already heard tales of her confidant's companions, tales that sounded like old legends. To hear that it all came so recently... "I do recall the event," Safiya admitted, her voice guarded. She'd made considerable progress with the institution of slavery in her domain, fighting against considerable odds and against considerable people. "Still, I would appreciate a demonstration of her skills," admitted Safiya, gesturing toward the gathered group. "If she helped you procure such a lovely gathering, then she is surely worth noticing."

Safiya almost envied her confidant's openness with her own harem. That little loving nip of affection. Certainly, Safiya received affection, adoration, even. But physical touch? She shifted, wondering what it would feel like to have someone willing to tend to such needs, to be devoted to you.

A strange tongue drew Safiya from her thoughts. Her brow furrowed, her mind not quite placing the language. She turned, and her eyes widened ever so slightly as this newcomer arrived. The sultana had seen the elf's kind before, though most of the ones she had beheld had a paler skin than this. The female who approached now had skin duskier than either Safiya or Inas. There was a harsh beauty to her that contrasted sharply with Safiya's own warmth and curves. In many ways, the sultana could almost see her inverse. Her eyes flicked to the adornments, taking them in, reading a few. Her wrapped hand went near her mouth, partially to obscure her own reactions. She'd kept her body mostly clear of such adornments, though she'd always wondered. Her eyes flicked to the pain upon the eyes, to the glisten of platinum upon the belly. "You dress your household well, Inas," the sultana said, pride sliding into her voice. she looked to her companion, who had already looked smug even before Safiya had offered her assessment.

The elf danced.

Safiya's eyes followed the gaze, at first with a mild curiosity. What made this elf stand out among others? The sultana had seen dancing before, could manage some herself. Graceful movements, flowing gestures, it was all quite familiar to her. Except... except that there was something... something else underlaying these moments. The hips moved in a way that called attention not to the fluidity of their movements, but to the way they mimicked something decidedly more primal. A raised leg drew Safiya's attention down to where the leg met the torso. Each movement, each twist, showed not only grace, but sexuality poured forth. Or, at least, the sultana read it in the movements.

"Dancing is only your hobby?" asked Safiya, lips quirking in a slight smile. Bits of white teeth showed behind her lips, and her eyes danced with the mirth. "If that's how you perform for a hobby, then I would wager that your professional work is exemplary," she nodded again before tilting her head slightly. "I feel like I know your accent..." she tapped fingers against the pillow below. "You are most intriguing," she tapped her fingers again. "I am not certain how much I could use your advice, despite your obvious skill. I'm not... not exactly looking for a..." she gestured toward Alasse, clearly trying to figure out tactful words. Finally, the sultana sighed, massaging her temple for a moment. "Is it not generally considered improper for us to favor our own sex?" she raised her brows and looked to Inas for confirmation. Not that the sultana's eyes weren't sliding toward the appealing elf, recalling the utter sensuality of the earlier movements and absently wondering if there weren't perhaps exceptions to the rule. "Or perhaps my advisors have been a little too bound to old traditions...?" Or they simply didn't want to think about their precious sultana enjoying beauty herself. Safiya frowned, wondering if she would have to fire some of her staff when she returned.

It was Inas who replied first. "Safiya!" She exhaled the soft exclamation, looking thoroughly scandalized, "surely you are not referring to the opinion of those old fools?" The vizier, at least in the privacy of her own home, did not seek to hide even an ounce of disdain dripping from her voice at the mentioning of some of the older viziers. While the sultanate had prospered under Safiya's rule and while she commanded the respect of almost all political elite, the elites themselves were divided into factions amidst themselves. Inas and her coalition were generally younger on average, and, consequently far more open minded than the wizened ministers. "You are the sultana, after all, your word is law," she continued, "who are they to dictate whom you choose to warm your bed? If anything, they are merely frustrated that you haven't wedded one of their vainglorious sons."

Alasse was content to simply observe the conversation for a moment, tossing a look at a nearby girl, who quietly slipped out of the room, only to return with a jug of arak, a strong anise-flavored spirit. Cups were topped off once more, the stronger liquor hopefully soothing nerves and doubts alike. The dark elf herself stood with languid ease, presenting her positive attributes without overtly demanding attention. Truthfully, Alasse was intrigued. The vizier Inas was a good mistress, but her tastes were rather bland in Alasse's opinion. She hasn't had a chance in forever to really apply her expertise. The young sultana, on the other hand... Innocent, that was the dark elf's first assessment. Painfully innocent even. But curiosity shone in those eyes, a hunger unexplored. It helped that the sultana was more than easy on the eyes. A flower yet to blossom fully and already so ravishing... She ran the tip of her tongue along the rim of her teeth, confining the lewd thoughts to herself.

Whatever doubts the sultana might have, she was curious, that much she could read. More than curious, there was the faintest flicker of desire there, something the young woman probably haven't yet fully grasped herself. It wouldn't be a tall task to nudge her an extra step down the correct path. "You do me honor with your words, your sultanic highness," she spoke again, head lowered respectfully and yet eyes boldly meeting that probing gaze, "it is the duty of the trainer to meet the expectations of her lady. I am well trained in the tantric arts, and would, as my lady Inas asks of me, impart such knowledge on any man," a smile again as she continued, "or woman, that your highness favors to be a proper harem member." A pause as she looked to the vizier for confirmation, before adding, "after all, I was informed that putting together a harem in short order was your highness' goal."

The vizier herself nodded in agreement, before rejoining the conversation. "So, Safiya, what is your type, mm?" Her radiant smile was positively naughty as she probed, "don't worry, I won't tell anyone~ It will be just between us girls. What was your most memorable lay like?"

Calling so many elders fools made Safiya laugh, though she at least attempted to partially cover the noise with a hand. How often had she said as much herself? Still, she'd had to be diplomatic, hence the wrapping about her hand. Still, she had to flutter that very hand as Inas continued. "They are always quite insistent that I consider the future of my domain," the sultana said, very nearly rolling her eyes. "I have long thought their ideas too oldfashioned and far beyond our times."

The sultan took offered spirits, sipping again, her eyes continuing to watch the dark elf. There was something there. Safiya could not readily identify what, but she could tell that it intrigued her. There was simply something... forbidden in that dark elf, something that caught in the fleeting looks and rolling hips. it reminded Safiya of the few times she'd dare look into the romances, or exchange passing looks with various beauties that would pass her sights.

Mention of the tantric arts nearly had Safiya perking her ears, if such an action were possible for the lady. Some part of the sultana almost wanted to ask for a demonstration of such knowledge, the thought playing at the edge of Safiya's mind. her eyes flicked to her confidant as the elf explained the sultana's situation in far too blunt of terms. "While my old friend speaks truth, she may want to be careful about whom she speaks with," Safiya tapped her fingers again, glad to regain some of her regal bearing.

It did not last long. The sultana flushed slightly at the bluntness that again came from her friend, reaching up with her wrapped hand to cover her eyes. "Unless you count Wafi, then I'm afraid that none have shared my bed," the sultana confessed, mentioning her pet tiger, who, while male and rather magnificent, hadn't precisely produced carnal thoughts in the sultana, regardless of his own curiosity. "My purishufi," she gestured to the wrapping signifying her purity, "is worn in complete honesty," she smiled and took a sip, "regardless of any rumors you may have heard to the contrary. In all honest," she shrugged her shoulders, "it seems that sex is somewhat overblown. I admit to some curiosity, but it is just that," her eyes flicked to the elf, again scanning her. Curiosity; Safiya knew it to be a little more than that. She had to wonder about that touch, particularly from someone so skilled in the tantric arts. how many rulers had simply demanded attention? It would be entirely with Safiya's rights to all but insist upon it. Yet... well, she had never quite ruled that way. Just realizing her own thoughts made her skin darken again, and she brought her purishufi up to her face to partially conceal it, letting her embarrassment show through her eyes.

"Some" curiosity indeed.

Even Alasse was surprised at Sufiya's admission. She would have wagered that the sultana wasn't as lascivious as rulers tended to be, but a virgin? In this day and age, young lords and ladies were copying what they read out of romance novels at scandalously tender ages. But she hid her surprise well; it was not her place to speculate and react to the affairs of her lieges. Inas, on the other hand, lifted both brows and a soft 'oh my.' The vizier was silent for a moment, wearing a look of mild disbelief as she studied the sultana's expression for jest. Finding none, Inas gave a small sigh, before replying.

"Not for lack of trying from your many suitors, I'm sure." It was not phrased as a question; a sultana so blessed by the fortunes in both looks, wealth, and intellect was surely the most sought after bachelorettes. And though still young, Safiya was certainly at an age where she could wed. "But ah, your royalty," a look of recognition dawned, "a curse and blessing in this regard..." Neither of them were fools; unlike novels were fond of suggesting, the intentions of suitors were rarely pure when royal blood was involved. An unwed sultana was practically an endless gold mine to princes and paupers alike, an easy pedestal to power.

Inas waved a hand, as if to dismiss the depressing thought. "But ah, that's where harems are convenient." She pulled in a nearby serving girl, who fell into her mistress' lap with a playful gasp, before re-positioning herself as enticingly as can be. Inas tilted the girl's chin a long digit, before flirtatiously trailing along her jaw. "You wouldn't dare dream of anything unsavory now, mm?" Her tone was lacking in threat, but the words spoke for themselves. "Of course not, mistress," came the easy reply, "I thank my lucky stars everyday that I belong to you." The comely harem girl replied, adoration seeping from every word. Inas smiled, clearly pleased, before turning to regard the sultana once more, but making no motion to dismiss the girl lounging astride her lap.

"Now now, Safiya, you came to me for advice, and as your friend, I simply cannot leave you so shrouded in the dark with regard to such a wonderful thing." She gestured at her girls and boys, "come now, pick any of my lovies, and you can decree sex overblown after you've at least tried it."

Perhaps sensing the young sultana's unease, Alasse, who's been standing silently thus far, rejoined the conversation. "Your ladyship," she started, curtsying politely toward Inas, "perhaps her sultanic highness would enjoy a more intermediary step?" The question was directed as a query to her superior, but her gaze remained on Safiya. "A kiss might be sufficient to shed some insight in the matter...or perhaps her highness would prefer to watch?"

It hardly surprised Safiya that Inas found her "condition" to be borderline scandalous. The sultana rolled her eyes slightly and ended by raising her brows slightly. Safiya was about to point out, again, that she hadn't had much time for such things, or perhaps to yet again emphasize that the whole experience struck her as being more than a little overblown. Instead she found herself smiling as Inas spoke of her suitors.

"There have been a few that were at least a little tempting," Safiya confessed. What she didn't add was that most of the solid political matches were unappealing at best and sometimes downright repugnant. Inas had likely dealt with their affections herself, given her fairly elevated position (not to mention the semi-common knowledge that Inas had the sultana's ear; always a good position). The sultana kept bowing her head as her friend continued: they both knew all too well that a female ruler's body was worth more than its weight in gold.

To so easily dismiss all this again had Safiya raising her brows. She watched as one of Inas' girls came and simply plopped down on the other woman's lap. Yet again Safiya had to wonder about that touch, if the physical attention wouldn't be worth it. Did anyone have harems simply for caressing or perhaps kissing? Because that certainly sounded appealing to the sultana, at the least. It did seem as if there was affection between the girl and Inas, and surely it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to find that with someone else.

Still, Inas's blunt offer had Safiya flushing again. She nervously fidgeted with the wrapping, her gaze wandering the admittedly appealing selection. She found her gaze lingering a time or two, though never quite so long as it did on Alasse. There was just something darkly appealing in the elf. Plus, Safiya couldn't help but feel that the elf at least understood, a feeling that soon received some vindication as Alasse made her suggestion. Safiya locked eyes with the elf, realizing that the woman read her as one skilled woman read such things. The sultana shifted, wondering just how intent that gaze had been.

"I do think it would perhaps be best to start small," she agreed, bobbing her head slightly. "I do not think I need a... demonstration,' though her eyes again flickered about the harem. "I've seen diagrams, after all," again she had to try not to sound overly offended. It wasn't as if she hadn't studied this to some degree, as she did everything else. She'd wanted to salve her curiosity at the very least. Said curiosity had her attention drawn to the elf, and her mind played with the thought. She could almost hear some inner voice screaming at her, reminding her that she was the ruler, that she could simply take what she wanted. But the sultana simply could not do that, even when so freely offered. Her gaze shifted to her friend, then back at Alasse.

"Would you be interested, Alasse?" Safiya asked, drawing courage from she knew not where. "After all, it does strike me that I should experience a gesture of affection from an expert," her gaze flicked back to her confidant before returning to Alasse. "So if you are quite willing, I believe that kissing you would prove at least somewhat informative. Wouldn't you agree?" Her gaze shifted from elf to friend at that last statement, clearly including both in the mixture. Her body shifted slightly, and she swore she could feel some warmth gathering in her belly.

Technically, slave as she was, Alasse hadn't ever been expected to provide her services in that manner, to Inas or her guests. That said, it wasn't as though the vizier or the dark elf was about to deny the sultana's wishes. Not to mention the presentation... Truth be told, Alasse found the way the sultana, the ruler of all these lands and its people, asked her opinion so softly, one would even say tepidly, simply delicious. Even in the absence of their respectful power dynamics, the exotic sex trainer was hardly about to say no to such a well-mannered young woman.

"It would be my honor to inform your highness on the matter," she replied, smile widening to a grin, a smile that reached the eye as those aurelian orbs twinkled with delight. She intentionally kept the back and forth tame as well, used as she was in dealing with nobles. It was ever so important for them to feel in control, after all, illusion or not. Glancing back to Inas for permission, and receiving a more than amused smile in return, Alasse inched closer to the pillows Safiya rested upon, before settling next to the young woman. Rather than boldly draping herself over the sultana's lap, she chose instead to simply turn to regard Safiya, taking heed not to frighten the already nervous royal. Advancing slowly, letting Safiya adjust to her proximity and exotic scent, before gingerly resting the pads of her fingers on the sultana's further cheek.

She didn't speak any further words, only to continue that elusive smile, holding Safiya's gaze steady. Leaning in, the prominent swells of her breasts pushing against the sultana's arm with pillowy softness, as she guided their lips ever closer still. Close enough for Safiya to feel the slight warmth of her breath, to see each individual long lash flutter to a close. Alasse didn't rush; she wanted Safiya to savor the moment, to enjoy the heart-fluttering proximity of having someone so intimately close. She didn't stall either; leaning forward to steal away those last centimeter, brushing her soft lips against the other pair. She kissed slowly, sensuously, and with purpose. She gave the sultana plenty of time to adjust, to marvel at the softness of a woman's lips, but she did not stop at a simple press of lips. No, the sultana had expected a kiss from an expert, and she intended to deliver that much.

She deepened the kiss gradually. A playful nip at Safiya's bottom lip to provoke a reaction, before sailing forth with a silver tongue, finding entrance. Her other hand found the small of Safiya's back, anchoring her and pulling her deeper into the kiss. There was no youthful fumbling to her kiss; each exploratory sweep sure, lazily intertwining with the sultana's own and coaxing her into a deeper embrace. Pulling back enough to encourage the young woman to mirror her technique, before pushing back with more aggression than ever before, insisting in a hot, sinuous tongue-lock until she was sure that she'd all but stolen the breath from her inexperienced ruler.

The kiss ended the same as it began, slowly winding down until once more, it was only her breath that was felt upon lips, before she eased back to create some semblance of space. Golden eyes shone with mirth as she spoke with leisure husk, "was that informative, your highness? Or perhaps you need additional practice to be sure?"

Had Safiya somehow stumbled into a romance? The whole scenario did strike her as being almost perfectly in line with such a tale. The beautiful sultana approaching a longtime friend and confessing to her lack of interest in the art of love. The exotic, darkly confident slave approaching with a sly smile. The slow seduction, burning forth and working to stoke forbidden passion. Safiya tried not to let it show as Alasse drew closer, but the young woman in her simply couldn't help but be thrilled at the whole scenario. That Alasse showed such care and understanding only pleased the sultana all the more. those gently touches, the slight proximity, it clearly was all done purposefully to seduce, but oh, how delightful that seduction felt.

Safiya felt her head being guided, gently coaxed forward by skilled hands. Something soft, tantalizing, draped across one arm, but the sultana ignored it for the time being. The raw proximity excited her, sent her mind spinning like an overeager child. The striking dark elf came within a breath of the curvaceous sultana. Their eyes locked, and Safiya felt her lips twitching in something of a smile, unable again to hide her own amusement and excitement. She almost wanted to lunge forward and cram her lips against Alasse, to begin to act itself, but she knew full well that there were parts to play. Like Alasse, Safiya wanted to savor the moment. They leaned in, and Safiya worked her lips to gently brush against the elf's.

The sensation was electric. Safiya felt a bolt of warmth shooting from her lips, coursing through her veins. The sensation pooled in her lower stomach, just at the juncture of her legs. Despite her desire to simply linger in the sensations, Safiya still worked to do her part. Her lips moved in kind, following Alasse's lead, certainly, but also moving along paths that the sultana had learned from books. The smile again returned, lighting up her eyes, as the elf parted their lips with a slight nip. Safiya found herself letting out a soft noise of surprise not soon after, her mouth parting to let another's tongue enter her for the first time. Safiya's own raised up, attempting to move in time. The girlish inexperience showed painfully then, as the sultana's tongue flailed about in a nearly madcap manner. Still, her eyes closed, her body giving itself to the sensation, to the taste, to the warmth. She felt the tongue pulled, as if Alasse intended to literally steal her breath with that tug. Safiya knew she could resist, but why would she want to? She readily let the elf steal her breath away, and as they parted, she found herself breathing heavily, breasts heaving. Though the sultana did not realize it, stiffened nipples almost showed too clearly against the light blue silk covering, and the heaves almost threatened to let them burst out entirely.

"You do seem to provoke quite the response," Safiya admitted, adding a light, musical laugh. She reached a hand up to brush back some of her hair, tucking it behind a bejeweled ear. "You remind me of all those romances we used to coo over as girls," Safiya admitted, eyes flicking to her friend. "I can see why you like her," the sultana added. She smiled, then lightly drew a fine nail along Alasse's upper arm. "I confess to having one question plaguing me, Alasse," she locked eyes with the elf, "are your affections genuine? Do you truly find your sultana desirable and appealing? Or are you merely flaunting your arts?" She arched her brows, nearly smirking. Was it perhaps compliment fishing? Perhaps, but Safiya did it so rarely. Plus, some part of her wanted to see the elf dancing along as well, instead of merely being directed like a puppet on strings.

Whilst not quite winded from the heavy liplock, the embers alight in those molten aurelians spoke volumes. There was something deeply erotic about stealing the breath from such a nubile young woman, a sultana no less. Alasse's gaze scorched as it raked across every inch of brown skin, lingering at those dusky peaks barely hidden beneath that pure shade of blue, at the lips subtly swelled from kissing, and the flush of cheeks. It wasn't precisely about power, though there was a fair sharing of that also, but more so just what she could make Safiya feel, the reactions she had drawn from showing her nothing more than the tip of the iceberg. There was so much more she wanted to share, a whole new world to open Safiya's eyes too. And if in the process of that, it meant she got to sample her yet innocent ruler...well, she was hardly going to resist so tempting a notion.

At the query, Alasse inclined her chin with a coy smile, returning the gaze through the thick of her lashes. "Do the characters of those romances you fancied kiss each and every flower, or only roses most fair?" Came the reply on that ever throaty purr, her voice ever so husked from the heat of the kiss. She made no attempt to readjust her posture, seemingly content to keep her hand at the small of Safiya's back until otherwise directed. A pause, before she leaned in and whispered as if sharing a secret. "Were you not my sultana, I would have you on your back writhing to my touch already, my lovely." Her smile was dark as she pulled back, returning a lopsided smirk, but keeping up the appearances of decorum, as much as such a bawdy conversation permitted, at least.

Meanwhile, Inas fanned herself rather dramatically, jumping in with an exaggerated exclamation. "My, dear Safiya, are you truly the novice you claim? That was positively sweltering." She gave the sultana an amused grin, before continuing, "Ah but look at the time," she feigned with no attempt to disguise the obvious ploy, "I've business to attend to, by your leave, of course." She gestured at her harem, indicating they were to trail her and leave the room were Safiya to grant permission. "I'm sure my harem trainer would be happy to keep you company...and sate any lingering questions or curiosities." She giggled, evidently amused at this turn of events.

Safiya smiled at Alasse's coy comment, tapping the side of her own mouth with a finger. She kept the expression a little guarded, eyes slightly lidded. In many ways Safiya did feel as if she were sliding into one of those romance, taking on the role of the heroine as easily as she did the role of "sultana." It was a role that hse most certainly enjoyed, relished, even, and she was beginning to see more and more what the benefits of having a harem would be. Also, she couldn't help but feel that slightly selfish side of her rearing its head, not so subtly suggesting yet again that she could take this intriguing elf for her own. Why wouldn't a sultana take the best? And what heroine wouldn't want the paramour?

Despite all her roleplaying, hearing those words whispered so huskily, directed at her, made Safiya shudder, her lips parting slightly. Her eyes closed a little more, a sigh leaving those slightly parted lips. She gathered herself up into a smile, looking over at her friend just before she spoke. The comment drew a light laugh from the ruler. "I assure you, I am most unskilled. Merely a quick learner from an expert trainer," she glanced over at Alasse, lips again twisting into a half-smile. Safiya nodded as her friend departed, suspecting that her confidant had something in mind. Indeed, the followup, the not so subtle hint toward Alasse confirmed it quite well.

"Really?" asked Safiya, quirking a brow. "I'm sure there's something we can discuss," Safiya looked at Alasse and again leaned back. Her fingers tapped against the pillow as she considered. She did spare a wave and a nod to make sure to let Inas know that she was perfectly fine with the scenario, before looking to Alasse.

"So, what would be the next lesson, instructor?" the sultana asked, raising both brows now. She shifted her shoulder slightly, letting a bit of the blue silk shift ever so subtly. Just a hint of the lush brown skin of her shoulder showed, a hint, a gesture, temptation to slide a little further and see just what lay beneath the loose folds. Not that Safiya's garb hid her overmuch, so much as... entranced.

Back
Top Bottom