Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Web Cam Queen (and other MxF plots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a very stressful few weeks with some family issues, and a nice exciting, plot-driven, intense, long-term potential RP would be just what the doctored ordered.

First of all let me say that I really enjoy playing very Dominant men. MCs get off on extremely control and obedience. Not necessarily into full on non-con, although occasional blackmail can be fun. But I'm not a Dom who wants to tie you up all the time and beat you for my sadistic pleasure, I'm more into having control and seeing how far YC will go to obey me.

Now, for one specific plot I've been craving.

YC has become a webcam model. Perhaps you needed the money and know men find you attractive, so it has started with stripping and perhaps some light touching of yourself. You like the money, but swear you won't go further. Until I come along, I start to offer you more and more money to do things like share your private email address with me, and to perform acts online you never thought you would.

I become more mysterious and more demanding. Dropping hints that I know details of your life, and that I am dangerous, but always offering money and paying up. But I get very pushy and demanding, and the acts I want you to perform on the webcam are more and more kinky and perhaps even humiliating.

We could play it out from there. Perhaps we meet in person, perhaps you try to caught off contact...or maybe you are intrigued by the danger and money so purposefully keep it going.

I'd love to explore this with someone.

I'm really into explore Dominant/submissive dynamics. Not just the sexual scenes, although those are fun. But the characters and elements behind this exploration of taking and giving up control. And am open to any plot that explore those elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom