Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut heavy request thread -Bestiality wanted-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boundandspanked

Planetoid
Hello all, this is going to be a bit of a work in progress for a bit to come but I'm looking to play some smut heavy roles. I got a variety of ideas and kinks that require multiple different settings so I will be throwing up some scenes shortly that should you like you can adjust to fit other ideas and kinks to help match us up to play together better. As for now I'll leave a general idea of kinks that I am looking for and if anyone should have ideas for some or a couple then please suggest.

New: I'd be happy with Fantasy, bestiality, anime/video game genres. If any of that applies to you then please suggest.

Anime- Naruto, sword art online, inuyasha
video games- World of warcraft, Diablo, starcraft. Suggest others if you have ideas.

Kinks I'd like to play with-
Bestiality
Bondage
Spanking
blackmail/recording
Incest
Becoming addicted to sex/sluttiness
Sex toys
Both consensual and non consensual
Oral with lots of cumming
Lots of cum in general

Just a few fun ideas that I wanna turn into heavy smut themed rps and the kinks around them. I'm very open to suggestions and ideas so don't be afraid to hit me up. Or if you just wanna hit my ass of course.

RE: Smut heavy request thread

Well, I myself am always looking for exotic female chars to play with, from anthros, to succubi, to toons, to various others, albeit in fun friendly consenting rp, dunno if that's your speed at the moment?

I like Web cams. We meet on Web cam but following a filthy session discover we are close and arrange to meet

I've had a bunch of Diablo ideas for a while, but very few people want to play it. I would love to put something together with you!

1) I've often wondered about Adenah the Curio Vender. Why does she really stay when the goatmen overrun the area? Is she just determined, or is she a willing prey to their lusts?

2) A demon hunter seems like she would certainly be an unwilling prey, and she certainly is... the first time. But when one is captured and gangraped by goatmen/carvers/whatever you prefer, her mind begins to break down, torn apart in self-loathing by the discovery of her own arousal.

Or, if you want something less beastly...

3) Gillian the Barmaid can work a couple of ways: for non-con fun, she can fall prey to hordes of lusty, drunken adventurers, or for something more consensual, she can earn some extra tips to supplement her meagre pay from Ogden (for something in between, she can earn extra tips to take care of her mother, hating every minute of it).

I have a few other thoughts, too... If you want to hear them, PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom