Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Request (fantasy or historical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for literate male partners to explore a few fantasy themes. Not really looking for one line responses or IMs. I would be willing to play via PMs or email. In power exchange situations, I prefer to be the submissive or have my power stripped from me.

So here are a couple of story suggestions that I've been toying with for a little bit. If you have something similar that you'd like to explore let me know.

Fantasy:

The Aasimar Paladin - Demon (or devil) vs Paladin. We've had many skirmishes on both astral and material planes. Neither of us has managed to capture the other in battle. We both hunt the other, I look to destroy you and your influence on the material plane. What do you seek? Looking to explore that long hunt and what happens when one of us finally wins.

World walker - I'm human assassin with a very unique talent. When I'm close to dying a portal opens to another world, before I can die the portal whisks me away to another world. The caveat is I arrive unconscious. You are an elf lord. In your private sitting room, a portal opens, you are unable to step through it but you see a battle between two humanoids. One is a large human with fangs and the other a small petite human with waist long blonde hair. They are speaking in a language you don't understand but you see the fight. She holds her own but he is just too strong for her. While she fast, when he does hit it is just too powerful. You watch the fight in fascination. Then she falls, the portal disappears and laying at your feet is the woman, unconscious and uninjured.

Historical:

Victorian Madhouse - You're a very well respected Victorian doctor working at a upscale madhouse for wealthy women. In this age of medical discovery and quack cures you find your services are in demand. Because once discharged as "cured" your patients will do anything not to return to your care. They become the perfect paragons of Victorian females.

I'm the wife a very wealthy man. He contacted you because he felt I had become frigid and hysterical. I was committed against my will. I've never met you, the only basis for my diagnosis were the letters (and large sums of cash) you and my husband exchanged.

Ideally, your introduction would a letter to my husband, explaining how your institution would cure me and make his life return to domestic bliss.

Historical:

Cold war spies. We try and out fox each other. What happens when one has the information the other desperately wants?

Fantasy:

Dollification: You meet a geeky, socially awkward, slightly overweight, loner girl at coffee shop. After meeting a few times, you decide she will be your latest project. You either convince her or kidnap her to turn her into a perfect Barbie doll for your use.

Interested in playing a storyline from The Man From the High Castle, no cannon characters. Just using the alternative history timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom