Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Original Characters in Fandoms [M seeking F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovaks

Planetoid
I am constantly updating my F-List. If you have any questions about a certain kink/fetish then don't hesitate to ask.

I'm a male writer looking exclusively for female writers. I'm only interested in writing partners whom are willing to read and write at least 2 to 3 (more always welcome) paragraphs per post. One-liners or short, lacking posts don't do it for me. I like juicy details and descriptions, what's the point if it's not fun to read or write? While I love sex scenes/adult themes I do like throwing in some interesting plot twists and character development to stimulate the story.

If you are interested in any of the ideas below then please send me a PM. Some are more fleshed out than others but no matter what I would like to discuss the details before jumping straight into a story. The ideas can be tweaked and changed too. So if you like an idea but have some suggestions or cravings of your own then feel free to pitch them to me - or pitch me a new idea completely if you think I will like it and the two of us can have some fun with it.

Please note that I am only looking to play original characters. The means OC x OC pairings. I'm certainly fine with canons from the actual series/setting making appearances as side characters. I'm fine with putting/fitting our characters into the cast. We can also do alternate settings such as alternate universes or alternate timelines.

NARUTO
Potential Kinks: Shadow Clone Gangbang anyone? I know I'm not the only one that considered this possibility.
I don't really have any specific ideas here since there are many pairings I would enjoy. Maybe our characters went through the academy together, ended up on the same team as genin and now as chuunin/jounin/anbu some kind of relationship sparks between them. Could be something happens on a mission to make them realize they love each other...or maybe she has loved him but he has been rather oblivious to it. Or instead of team mates of the same age, my character could be older and their jounin leader. One of our characters could be a jinchuuriki is desired.

DIGIMON
Potential Kinks: Size Difference, Stomach Bulging, Light Cum Inflation
Looking for a modern setting where Digimon are starting to leak into the real world. They are causing all kinds of chaos and destruction all because some powerful and dark force is disturbing the balance between worlds. I would like to play a male Digimon in this scenario that ends up creating a powerful bond with a teenage female whom becomes his tamer. The stronger their bond is, the stronger they are as partners. Initially I see this taking place in the human world, but I can definitely see our characters diving into the Digital world as well.
Digimon my character could be: (Black)Wargreymon, Cyberdramon, Flamedramon, Weregarurumon, Leomon, Ogremon, (Ice)Devimon, Magna(Angemon), Gargomon (open to suggestions as well)

BLEACH
Potential Kinks: Daddy Dom/little girl or Master/pet type of relationship
Would like to play as either a Soul Reaper/Vizard Captain in Soul Society or as one of the Espada with the Arrancar. So someone very powerful with wisdom and experience. The female role would be his subordinate, like his Lieutenant. She works directly and closely under him. She is infatuated by him and the power/confidence that he radiates. He would find her admiration cute. In the eyes of others they have a professional business relationship, but when they think no one is looking she submits to the most intimate of services.

DRAGON BALL Z
Potential Kinks: Rough Sex, Impregnation
I always like to play around with the idea that there are other Saiyans somewhere out there that survived. Someone that was on another planet when Freeza destroyed planet Vegeta, or someone that managed to escape/survive an attack by a squad of Freeza's men. The Saiyan ends up hiding and recovering on another planet where they start a new life. Now I could play a male Saiyan in this scenario, or my partner could be a female Saiyan. Either way the Saiyan would end up with someone of the opposite sex of an alien race taking care of them. This alien character could be strong and help them fight any time some of Freeza's goons show up, or maybe they just tend to the Saiyan's wounds. Either way, I see a very passionate and rough relationship forming between them. Pure lust sparked by the intimacy of the other alien character taking care of the Saiyan character and also the Saiyan character protecting them.

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST

SOUL EATER

CODE GEASS

DEATH NOTE

WORK IN PROGRESS (MORE TO COME)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom