Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Submissive (Jennilyn x Devilla-Roche)

Jennilyn

Super-Earth
The road seems to stretch out endlessly before me, I've been on it for hours. I'm not even sure where I'm going anymore, I'm not sure what roads I've taken. With no idea the direction I'm heading in, the only part that's important is that it's away from where I originally was. Because that's what I do, I guess. I run. It's possibly one of the only things I'm good at, actually. I suppose eventually I have to end up back home, but I don't think I can return to my job, I don't think there's anything left there for me. Not anymore, anyway.

The car is hot, and the mechanism to roll the windows down broken. The AC is on but that barely works too. My car is crap, and because of that I'm trapped inside, sweating up a storm. My brilliantly pink tank top hugs my breasts, A C cup at most. Nothing too impressive, but it could be worse. I don't make a habit of wearing tank tops while in public, but since I'm alone and driving I figure there's no harm, no one will see me anyway. It's so hot the idea of taking even that off crosses my mind, but I'd never have the courage. Only shorts cover the southern portion of my body and the fiery orange locks atop my hair, the color a decision I'd come to regret, tied in a ponytail to stay out of my face. I take my hand off of the steering wheel for just a moment to wipe sweat from my brow and sigh.

Then of course everything goes to hell. The car shakes violently, and I clutch the steering wheel tightly. It quickly becomes apparent by the smoke clouding my windshield that there was nothing I would be able to do. I pull over to the side and sit there, with the sun beating down on me. It's early evening already, it's going to be dark soon and a quick glance at my phone tells me there's no service so I sit. I sit, unblinking for several minutes before I give in to my frustration, something I hate doing and bash my hands against the steering wheel, and when I tire of that I lean my head against it and hold back the angry tears that threaten to come. That's something that's not entirely easy for me to do, since I'm a crybaby by nature. Even if I had been able to get a signal who would I have called... You can't talk most of the time, dummy...

I sit there for at least an hour before I get out, wiping my forehead again. In this whole time I haven't seen a single car and it strikes me as bizarre but what can I do? I start to walk, in the same direction I was driving before since I can't remember anything close by behind. The whole time I'm worried this stupid country road will be the death of me. The only things with me are my purse, my phone and a pad of paper with a small pen attached to it.

The walk is torturous and it's nighttime before I notice anything that stands out to me. It's still far but up on a hill in the distance I can see a house. No, it's bigger than a house. It must be some sort of mansion. I could risk continuing down the road, but... I don't see anything ahead, and the house looks like it's only about a quarter of a mile away. That seems like the safest option, even if it means seeing another human being. I sigh, and resign myself to my fate, heading up the long drive with swollen, aching feet.

The mailbox reads only '1888' which strikes me as odd. Ooookay, then.... The final stretch is where I begin to grow worried. Only the shadow of the sun remains and it's honestly beginning to get quite chilly. I hug myself and as I approach the drive seems to narrow, and I know it's just my mind screwing with me, the way it always, does but my breathing speeds up.

I'm practically at the door but I stop, the door the most intimidating thing I've ever seen. At least that's what my mind is telling me. I'm not going to run. I tell myself. No, I just need to prepare... I tell myself. I pull out the pad of paper and scribble on it quickly, messily. 'Excuse me, my car broke down do you possibly have a phone I could use to call for help, thank you." With that done there's nothing left to do but go and knock... No, that's weird. 'Please excuse the paper. I have a hard time talking.' I quickly scribble below the original writing there. Okay, now I'm ready.

Nope. I'm not. I'm not ready at all.

I back away slowly, and beginning heading back. Stupid anxiety... Stupid Selective mutism... I stop once more, and just look down at the ground. Stupid me... I've got to make a stand sometime, and if I go back I could be out here all night. With my luck I'll probably end up in a ditch somewhere... There's no choice. I sigh and spin on my heels and practically stomp up to the door. With a shaky hand I reach out and knock on the door lightly, then the final knock a bit louder figuring I might not be heard otherwise.

One second... Two second... Three seconds.

Oh God. Three seconds. Whoever's inside hasn't answered yet. They must hate me, and my breathing stops. Oh no... Oh God... I forget to keep counting, then I hear the sounds of the door unlocking. I drop my pad to the ground while trying to prepare it and squeak, bending down to pick it up. When the door opens I'm still on my knees. I panic and grab the pad, holding it up with the part I scribbled on facing whoever answers.

I'm not sure who it is because I'm too busy staring directly at the ground.

I live way out in the country on a private estate, which has a mansion on it. The mansion was originally known as the Theall Landis Estate. Mr. Landis, my great, great, great grandfather, made his fortunes in many of the gold rushes in the 19th century, including one in Alaska. He was known as one of the luckiest men alive during his day and everything he had his hands on or in made money. With his riches he built a five hundred room mansion, complete with lower levels and catacombs (which would later become my dungeon) on a sprawling sixty thousand acre estate (roughly 100 square miles), fully walled in on every end for miles.

I was Mr. Landis’ only remaining relative and inherited the estate in the late 1990’s when I was only eighteen and my father died unexpectedly.

I have wonderful memories of my father. I remember him always having a Cadillac DeVille. He had three or four of them before he died. He love automobiles in general. I suppose with the DeVille he loved the look and that Cadillac comfort that he used to rave on endlessly to my mother.

Unfortunately, my mother died of cancer when I was only ten years old.

++++++++++++++++++

A Ms. Ambrosia Roche was someone who I came to meet during my college days. She had me call her “Ms. Ambrosia.” I know she was from the south originally, I think Alabama. She was the epitome of how a woman carried herself, dressed, and spoke. I suppose you could say she was affectionately known as my 'charm school' teacher. She was always impeccably dressed. Choosing to wear a corset, and garter belts, dresses and skirts, she always looked fabulous. She even had a fetish for furs. I was heavily influenced by her and emulated my life in the same way, including my own love of furs.

As you can imagine my name honors my father and Ms. Ambrosia. I legally changed it after college. That’s why I am Devilla Roche today and not my given name, Jennifer Landis.

++++++++++++++++++

From childhood, I seemed to always think dark thoughts, I wore black most if not all the time, and as I grew into a young woman I was not into any sexual encounter that was just ‘plain vanilla.’ In my twenties, after my time with Ms. Ambrosia, I learned about the dark arts, and I exposed myself to bondage and the wonders of BDSM and knew that this was who I was. That was the impetus for my name change. I also renamed the Landis Estate to be The Lace Mansion.

Evening, mid-October...a knock on the door...

I answer...
full.jpg

...the door...and open it....

In my sultry tone, but with a sense of urgency...
"Oh, good. Your here, right on time."

I wait for her to come in as she stands there like a wooden Indian....
"Well, come in, come in my dear. Don't wait out there in the cold. The seasons are changing. Let's get to it. Let's start the interview."

I blink, completely stunned. Had she even read my note? I don't particularly want to go inside, the house is scary to say the least. Not to mention this woman, why is she acting like she's expecting me... An interview? Goodness, an interview for what? What could I possibly interview for with a woman I'd never met, in a part of... I don't even know where I am anymore. This is absurd, but I'm also not exactly the best at saying no so despite the shaking in my knees I enter the mansion, my mouth opening in awe as I take in the sight.

First the sight of this beautiful, blonde woman. Her body is... Incredible, that much is undeniable. I try my best not to stare but her outfit makes it even more difficult. It makes me wonder who answers the door clad in latex, whether it be only a single article or a full latex outfit I know I would never be able to do such a thing. The boots are interesting though, very nice I must say. It makes me giggle nervously, and I'm trying my best to hide my face.

To the right I'm greeted by a huge marble staircase. The entire place is like a palace, something you only see in the movies. In the foyer alone there must be millions of dollars of artwork alone. That's not even taking into account the antique furniture, the amazing rugs, the decorations on previously mentioned expensive furniture. It's all very overwhelming. I'm in complete awe and I spin around, doing my best to take everything in but I can't. It's just too much, it's impossible. It's like it's not even real life. I run two fingers along the wall, almost like I'm trying to make sure I'm actually awake and since the walls don't dissolve I have to assume it's all very real.

I'm then snapped back to reality. I'm entering a strangers home. I put a hand over my chest and force myself to control my breathing. Now is not a time for me to have an anxiety attack. I need to focus. I need to stop myself from thinking of the worst possible scenario. I need to talk... Spinning so I face the woman, I inhale sharply.

"My n-name is Celeste...Um, I'm so very sorry but you must have me confused with someone else." I mumble it all out, and slowly back away until my back hits the wall.

Looking up is when I notice the chandelier, and it's beautiful. They'd always fascinated me and I never thought I'd actually get to see one and even compared to ones I'd seen only on the internet this one was impressive. It shone brilliantly, and drew all attention to it, sort of like it's owner I thought to myself. I was doing anything in my power to avoid looking at her, or even in her general direction.

The whole time I'm just repeating to myself 'please don't kill me.'

I watch this girl intently...her nervousness, her disorientation, as if she shouldn't be here. But I know better, I know why she is here and with some convincing I will have her accept all the reasons why she should stay...

Again in my sultry tone and matter-of-fact way...
"Confused, me?? Hardly my dear. It would seem that you are confused and I haven't the faintest idea why. YOU are Celeste Jennilyn Heart are you not?? The placement service that I use told me that you would be coming. I was expecting that you would have raven colored hair like mine. Obviously, you have colored it. From that large bun in your hair it must be quite long, longer than mine."

She continues to stand up against the wall, frightened...

"My dear, I don't bite I assure you of that. Now follow me, so we can get started with the interview."

I walk down the hall with every expectation that she will follow....I make a right turn into the second door to the right and enter my library....

Coffered ceilings, wall to wall shelves with books, mostly old ones...there is a large oak desk on one end and some couches on the other end made of a earth tone leather...Where there are no shelves, there is wainscoting from floor to ceiling...a small bar cart sits at another corner of the room...

As she enters....
"Have a seat on the couch over there. You look like you can use a drink. How's about bourbon or would you rather have some blackberry brandy? That always makes me feel better."

I follow because I have no choice. What's my other option? To stand in the entrance like some fool? No, that's not an acceptable option so instead I follow this beautiful strangers, through her luxurious mansion while making sure to occasionally glance at her luxurious rear. It makes me feel bad, that I'm observing this strangers body, and asking for help when I can't offer anything in return... But she might also be a crazy murderer, so what can I do?

The library is impressive. I've always had a love of reading, and I catch sight of several
Rare times which could positively make any book lover drool. There's no time for that though and I take a seat, as it seems it's expected of me. I scratch at my thighs lightly while this beautiful woman seems to prepare.

She speaks and I'm left in complete shock. "I-I don"t... I'm not- I'm not thirsty..." I mumble, bringing up my hands to cover my face. My cheeks are red and shine like a beacon, bringing attention to anyone around of my embarassment. I can't stand this, I'm going to freak out, I know it, but I can't...

I want to hide.

I think inwardly to myself, this young lady is going to be perfect in so many ways, she just does not know it yet....

I blurt out...
"Not thirsty? After walking down my long driveway? After having your car breakdown? Nonsense. You must be parched. ~smiling~ Besides Celeste, you'll find that I don't take no for an answer, ever."

I pour her a blackberry brandy and a bourbon on the rocks for myself...I bring the drinks over and place her drink in front of her at the cocktail table and then sit opposite Celeste...

"Now, I'm Madame Devilla Roche. Of course, Madame Devilla will do just fine for now."

I take a sip of my drink and then continue about myself to Celeste...I tell her about the history of the estate, about my father, about Ms. Ambrosia, and about why I changed my name from Jennifer Landis to Devilla Roche, and changing the name of this place to The Lace Mansion....

Then I continue with the interview...
"So the agency sent you to me. Now, what I need is a full-time live-in maid. I understand that you are new to this kind of work, but not to worry I will train you."

I look at the girl who has not touched her drink....
"Are you following me my dear? Why don't you take a sip of your brandy?"

She asks me if I'm following and if I weren't so terrified I'd probably laugh. I'm not following any of this, I just don't know how to tell her that! Most of the time I can't place a simple fast food order, much less talk about my feelings or say no to someone. What am I supposed to do when she insists I take a drink? There's not much I can do about. With a shaking hand I grip the cool cup and lift it to my lips. I pour the liquid into my mouth and swallow and the effect is instant. My tongue and throat feel like they're burning. The taste is vile, I've never been able to handle the taste of alcohol. It briefly dawns on me that that might be a good thing, seeing the circumstances I usually end up in. I start coughing and wipe my mouth, glancing up and muttering a soft "Sorry..."

Her story is unbelievable, this place, the Lace Mansion, I've never even heard of it. The way she speaks of it you would think everyone had heard of it. It's like this place exists outside of my world or something. I guess it's not too much of a surprise. My world is relatively small. For a long time I've always kept to myself. I haven't spoken to my family in years, the people at my work get off on making me miserable and finding new and unusual ways to do so. Then when shit really hits the fan, I leave. Just like I did this time. Which is what led me into this situation in the first place. The Lace Mansion... There;s no denying the quality of this house, but for her to think I would stay here and live? As a maid? It's almost ironic that I always say to myself I feel like one now I have the opportunity to truly build one.

I shake my head. "I-I can't..." I can't because you're out of your mind. I can't because you're acting like you know me when we've never met. I can't because this agency must be some weird group of stalkers and her continuing speech only worries me more. She hasn't threatened or tried to harm me but that doesn't make any of this okay. I'm frustrated with my situation and on the brink of tears. I push backwards, and the chair moves back with my force. An uncontrollable reaction. "I-I'm not- I've never been with an agency!" My stutter bothers me, but at this point I need to get my message across. "I can't be a maid... I can't. I didn't apply for a job, Madame Devilla. There's nothing...You don't want me as a maid anyway." I mumble, and my eyes go down to the ground. My fists clench and I wallow in self-pity.

I almost laugh out loud uncontrollably when she coughs from the brandy and then as this girl fights me on staying here at The Lace and being my maid. But little does she know is that there is no escape. Instead I smile, reach into the drawer under the cocktail table and pull out my cigarette case. I remove one and pick up this thing that looks like a piece of artwork, made from opal and quartz, yet it is a lighter. I light my cigarette, pull out the ashtray from the drawer, and place it on a side table next to me and pull my white leather clad legs onto the sofa. I take a drag and exhale then address this young lady who's hands are clench, is mumbling and now looking toward the floor.

In a strong voice...
"My dear, I think you need to calm down! I want you to relax those hands of yours and look at me."

I wait for her to do so...then in a calmer voice...
"My dear, you don't think I've met young ladies like you before? Let's see --" ~

I take another drag of my cigarette, exhale, the swirling of the gray-purple smoke wafting through the air~

"You despised your last job and the people you worked with. You haven't spoken to your family in years. You're looking for an escape and that is why you left. Am I warm Celeste? I bet I am? And now, you are looking for something or someone or some place except you don't quite know it."

I pause and look at the shock in her face...smiling...
"Enough of my guessing. Whether I am right or wrong about you makes no matter to me."

I sit up and reach over to the cocktail table and take a sip of my bourbon...
"Now, your name was given to me by the agency. Whether you gave it to them or someone else did, I have it."

I get up and walk to one of the windows....
"Ah, well its dark out and the moon isn't out tonight."

I turn back to Celeste...
"Look, there's no way you can leave tonight. It can be dangerous out there. Wolves and such. You might as well stay for the night. We'll talk in the morning after we've both rested."

I take a last drag of my stogie and walk to the ashtray, put out the cigarette and carry my drink with me to the doorway of the library....then I turn around looking back at the girl...
"Why don't you follow me. I'll show you to your bedroom. We have so many rooms here at The Lace. I don't want you to get lost."

Direction. It's what I need. It's what I crave and Madame Devilla gives it to me.

I calm my mind and do my best to clear it. I've been stressing since the moment I got here and maybe if I try to calmly, and rationally think about everything that's going on it might help. When Madame Devilla's voice rings across the room, powerful and full of everything that I lack my hands still themselves. Slowly my fingers uncurl and I leave them flat against the arm rests. Even more surprising is that I manage to raise my gaze and have my eyes met hers without turning away. I do chew on my lip though, tasting the strawberry chapstick there soothes me if only a little. My face scrunches up a little from the smoke. I'm not a huge fan of cigarettes, or things you have to smoke. I'd never judge anyone for doing so though, it's just not for me.

When she begins describing me it's definitely a little creepy. She's spot on, everything she says is true. The people I work with, constantly bullying me due to my Selective Mutism - which for some reason isn't acting up around this beautiful stranger. It's like I'm in an alternate world or something -. My fallout with my family due to my sexual orientation. My father had essentially disowned me when he found out. I did want to escape. That's why I started driving without any clear direction. Before I can confirm anything she says she decides she doesn't care and I blink, taken aback. The truly problematic thing was this agency, perhaps not Madame Devilla herself.

"I wouldn't want to impose..." I start mumbling when she suggests I say but as with anything else she's right. There's no point in arguing, it looks like I'll be staying in this mansion...

I follow Madame Devilla through her home, I definitely don't want to get lost in here. Of course, even though it's completely inappropriate, I can't help but check out her butt, watching it sway before me. I cough shyly then continue to follow in silence. I feel like we're walking forever. The halls are endless and it all looks the same. I quickly lose track of how many times we turn. "Maybe there's some way I can repay you...?" I ask as we reach the room it appears I'm going to be staying in.

It's incredibly luxurious. The bed is far bigger than the one I have at home. A king, no doubt. As I approach it I let my fingers dance along the sheets under the comfortable and marvel at their softness. Shelves filled with the most interesting of tomes hug the wall and the most expensive of dresses line the closet it seems. The massive room hold a door as well, leading to a bathroom, which from my vantage point I can see hosts a massive tub and my aching body has me wondering how wonderful it would feel to soak in it.

"Thank you, Madame Deville, so much. I can't thank you enough for your hospitality."

After having gone upstairs and making our way to the guest bedroom that I have chosen for her, I go into the closet and pull out two items, one a peach-colored babydoll, the other item: a 2" heeled peach-colored Marabou pair of slippers. I then present them to her....

With sheer delight in my voice...
"You should wear these. You shouldn't have to go to bed in your own clothes. When you do take your clothes off, place them on that chair next to the bureau my dear."

"As you can see there is a connecting full bath. On the other side of the bathroom door is a wine colored robe. I think you'll find it to be very comfortable as it is made out of velvet and satin."

I make my way to the bedroom door...and open the door...
"You are welcome to take a bath or shower, whatever you prefer. Everything you'll need is in there. ~smiling~ Celeste darling, we'll pick things up in the morning. Get a good night's sleep my dear. I will wake you up by 8 o'clock in the morning."

"My boudoir is at the end of the wing of this part of the house. I'm not too far away."

"And remember, your clothes on that chair over there, including your socks and shoes."

"Goodnight Celeste."

With that I close the door shut, leave her alone, and walk down to my boudoir...

I then close the door....

Though it's not like my unease is completely gone it's definitely reassuring to have Madame Devilla be so kind. She doesn't seem like a crazy serial killer who's going to kill me the moment I go to bed. A little bossy, maybe but lots of people are. That's not worth judging a person over. Nor was judging her based on the clothes she chooses to wear in her own home. So far no attempt has been made to harm me, she hasn't been rude or mean. Those are the things I should base my opinion off of. I think, anyway. It's true anything could happen, but I'm a guest here and it's time I started acting like I'm grateful for her help.

The sleeping clothes she has for me are beautiful and I can already tell how soft they're going to be to the touch. It'll be a nice change from the grubby clothes I've been trapped in the last few hours. The idea of a shower is extremely enticing but I'm quickly becoming aware of the lethargy that's overwhelming me. It's not eve that I'm particularly sleepy, just lazy. I want to lay down. I want to do nothing. Maybe once I change and lay down for a bit I'l get a second wind.

I bow my head, offering this kind stranger a warm smile. "Thank you, Madame Devilla. I can't thank you enough." and with that's she's gone, leaving me alone.

I smile, extremely widely with my pearly whites showing. It's unlike me to smile that way but for tonight I get to play pretend. I can pretend like I'm on some sort of vacation. Sure I'm having my own troubles, but so what? For tonight I'm safe and warm. I have a roof, a very luxurious one, over my head and what seems to be a very comfortable bed to sleep in. Instead of whining I should take a moment to appreciate the fact that I'm not trapped out in the cold and the darkness for the night.

I stand in front of the mirror that's displayed above the dresser and frown. Ugh. I've never been a fan of my looks but this... This is something else. There's grime on me. I can see it, it's visible. Disgusting. If I'm not going to clean myself before crawling into Madame Devilla's clean bed the least I can do is wash my face a little and change. I untie my fiery hair and let it flow down all the way to my rather well toned rear. With the shaking of my head and the proper light one could mistake my hair for flames, or so I've heard. My shirt is the first thing to be discarded, and I place it on the chair as instructed. The snug pink bra underneath is also quickly discarded to reveal plump breasts, perky and well shaped. A nice handful. My shorts follow quickly. My panties bunch at the bottom of my thighs, uncomfortable and riding up into my butt. I groan as I slide them down my pale, creamy thighs and sigh while standing there naked, admiring my body a little. I wrinkle my face up, displeased, even though there's nothing to really be displeased about.

In the bathroom I wet a cloth and proceed to wash my face and any other visible dirt. Then I get to the exciting part. I slide the peach coloured babydoll over my head and down. The fabric is sooooo soft! It slides along my body and gives me goosebumps, making me shiver. It's like a thousand tiny threads of the fabric hugging my body and I practically sigh before removing my socks with my feet and sliding the glorious slippers on which instantly work to relieve the pain in my feet. After shutting the lights I climb into bed, under the oh-so-wonderful sheets and sigh happily, staring at the ceiling as I let myself lose track of time.

Unbeknownst to Celeste, there are a number of tiny pinhole cameras that are spread out between the bedroom and bathroom...the lenses can move, but it is so small that the tiny motors that make them move cannot be heard...I watch and even listen to her giddiness...wash her face...and do as she was told...that makes me feel good about this girl, like she is the one...

+++++++++++++

In the wee hours of the morning, make my way from my boudoir back into her room...I do have a particular way of slithering around The Lace...I even made sure that the door to Celeste's bedroom was fully greased so that it could not squeak...when I enter it performs well and doesn't....

While in the room, I room all of her clothing down to her shoes...I stare at the girl for a moment and am tempted to join her in bed, but decide not to...I look at her for a few more seconds....smile and then leave with her clothes...she will not be needing those ever again...

+++++++++++++

Morning comes....

I wake up...it's about 6:30 am and get out of my bed....eventually I get dressed and make my way downstairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast....
DSC_3818pkk-495x674.jpg

...of course I'm not terribly good, and I keep things to oatmeal, sliced melon, toast, blueberry jam, and coffee...

I bring everything into the breakfast nook...
6733-Dining-room.jpg

...which is directly below the kitchen....

Then I go fetch Celeste...I open the door to her room and tap on the door...
"Morning my dear, rise and shine!"

I go to each window and open up the velvet curtains and then drift into the bathroom and grab the wine colored robe and throw it on the small bench in front of the bed...
"Put the robe on my dear, then your Marabou slippers. Go as you are. You don't want to have it get cold."

I clap my hands twice...
"Chop, chop. Let's go my dear."

I walk right outside the door....
"You'd better keep up Celeste! You don't want to get lost in The Lace."

I begin to walk down the hallway in an effort to encourage her to get out of bed and get a move on....

My sleep is undisturbed. I sleep sounder than I have in my entire life. There's not even any dreams, just blackness and it all passes incredibly quickly. Too quickly, in fact. I feel like I've only just managed to succumb to sleep when I'm being awoken by the owner of Lace Mansion. I'm confused at first and I groan groggily, wiping some drool from my chin. All very unladylike but I'm not even close to being awake enough to think of any of that. I sit up, and the words are barely registering.

"Mmneh...?"

That sound is all I'm capable of but before I realize what's Going on Madame Devilla is trying to lead me away. The sudden influx of light when she opened the curtains is blinding to me, and I'm struggling to see, struggling to do as she tells me. I pull myself up and off the bed, falling to the ground with a whiny whimper. I stuff the robe on and trail after her.

I follow her slog the long, winding hallways with no idea where I'm being led. "M-miss-? I don't..." I'm out of breath, trying to keep up while simultaneously trying to talk. "Where are we going?" I finally
Manage to blurt out, catching up and walking alongside her. My hair is a disheveled mess and the robe is barely hanging on to me.

As she trails behind me...then with some great effort catches up to me...

Smiling....
"We are going to the breakfast nook my dear. That is where one has breakfast in a proper way."

Instead of using the grand staircase made out of marble, I take a set of stairs made of wood, but the banister and newel posts are still carved with such intricacy...

"Past these stairs is the kitchen and below a set of other steps is the nook."

We arrive....
6733-Dining-room.jpg

"As you can see I have a few morsels for us to eat. Oatmeal, sliced melon, toast, blueberry jam, and coffee. Admittedly, I am not the best cook. I need help with this place. It is an extraordinary burden. That is why I need a live-in maid."

"Please take a seat."

I pour a coffee for Celeste and then for myself....

"Please feel free to grab some food for your plate."

I take a sip of my own coffee....
"Coffee. Now that is something I know how to make."

I pause and watch the girl as she grabs for some food...
"Somehow Celesete we got off on the wrong side of things. For sure, I believed that you were sent here to come to an interview with me. Surely, you can see my confusion, yes?"

I'm left stunned, as is usually the case in here these days. The breakfast nook is beautiful and leaves me wondering whether or not that means there's a lunch and dinner one too. I guess when your house is this big you can use a room for whatever you want. Hell, she probably has a snack room too. The left of the walk had been completed in silence. I wasn't not interested in talking I just didn't know what to say. I hadn't come here for an interview. This was pure chance, how could I make Madame Devilla understand that...?

She begins to speak and everything is beginning to make sense. She needs a live-in-maid for the mansion. I guess that makes sense. This place is massive, no one would be able to handle it alone. I don't think even a single maid would be enough to handle this place. What do I know? Maybe she has other interviews lined up too. If she was being sent someone for an interview though, and she thought it was me, what happened to the actual person who was meant to show up? Even then that doesn't help because how dod this job agency get my name? I've never used such a thing in my entire life... Yeah, as if I could go in and answer personal questions about myself without suffering an anxiety attack. I'd rather die than endure that.

I do feel bad for Madame Devilla though. It's not that I don't want to help, but I couldn't possibly ever be a maid. I have problems completing even simple tasks, she'd fire me within a matter of hours. My stomach growls, and I quickly become aware of how hungry I am, it's growing in my stomach to an almost painful level. Any longer and I know I'll begin to feel nauseous.. That happens if I don't eat for too long, I start feeling sick, then I don't want to ear, then I don't eat, then it gets worse and so on...

I fill my plate with a few melon pieces and toast spreading the delicious looking jam on it. I eat sheepishly avoiding the piercing gaze of Madame Devilla. I don't take any coffee, I can't handle the stuff. Just the smell of the current pot is making me wrinkle my nose in disgust. I pick lamely at my food, sighing a little. Maybe I had been a little rude... "Forgive me, Madame... I suppose I understand how you could have ended up confused but I assure you my arrival here was purely chance. My car broke down, that's all..."

By the time my little speech is done so is my food, and I push the plate aside a little. It's funny she mentions not being able to cook when that is my profession. Well, was...

I watch as Celeste picks and chews at her food....my, my this girl needs a lot of work...I need to convince her somehow to stay, to want to help out, to want her to be my maid...outside of physical force, well we'll see I suppose...

I take a sip of my coffee...
"Well my dear Celeste, there is no such thing in my world as 'pure chance.' I believe there is a purpose for every event in ones life. Take this for example, who we are, what we are is based on decision after decision after decision that we make. Oh many are minor decisions, but some are the important ones. The life altering ones. Do I get married or do I stay single? Do we have children or not? The list goes on and on. Do you really think that you are here by chance? Or, are you here because that fork in the road says left or right and you have to choose. In choosing you are frightened by the consequences. Change is good. Take a chance. Go with the flow and do something different with your life. Besides, what have you got to lose?"

I take another sip of my coffee...
"And, besides the resume that the agency sent over said that you have quite the experience as a cook. As I say, that is quite the deficit for me. I'm a terrible cook. Also, your references are outstanding. To be honest with you, the interview is really just a formality. ~smiling~ If you think real hard you'll find that maybe deep down you want to go down a different road."

I put my coffee down and pull out a cigarette from my gold cigarette case and light it up with my gold lighter....I in hale and then exhale....the blueish-gray smoke wafting in the air...

"Why don't we say you are just trying out the position for a few days, until I have this broken down car of yours fixed like new."

I take another puff of my cigarette...
"What do you say Celeste?"

More things she seems to know about me... But I push those thoughts away quickly.

It takes a lot for me to not recoil at such a bold offer. I scare easily. I always have, it's just how I am. I find giving up far simpler than even trying. It's a flawed logic but it's one of the few things I can call my own. If I don't try I can't let anybody down... Including myself. I can't hurt anybody, or myself. Routine is ever so important, and I highly discourage change of any kind. I hate it, in fact. I hate it when things aren't just so, aren't they way they've always been because if things are in a certain way and it's working, they should stay that way. That's how I've seen it anyway.

Then comes this woman offering me everything that I should instinctively say no to, but instead I'm acting crazy because I'm actually considering it. Something must be wrong in that screwed up little head of mine, because I'd never truly consider doing this... I thought I never would, at least, yet here I am and I haven't said yes yet but not have I said no. I'm teetering on the edge of a blade and it could tilt me either way. I hate to take the plunge without knowing if the answer is the correct one but life rarely offers such a chance. My world is already shattered and what else do I have to lose...

"I..." My eyes are remaining down, until I force them up to meet Madame Devilla's eyes and I nod. "Okay. I'll do my best..." My voice can barely be heard, almost like I'm mumbling inaudibly.

I know in my heart of hearts I have heard all that I needed to hear, but, she will need to learn to communicate better...

I sit there and say....
"What my dear, I could hardly hear you. One more time and make sure you look straight at me and you pronounce every word and make it fairly audible."

I swallow hard and hold back the urge to hurl. I've said it once though, and I can say it again. Or so I tell myself. I raise my head, brushing a strand of orange from my face and bite upon my plush bottom lip. I nod, and speak while holding my voice together as best I can.

"I'll do it. I'll take the job."

With a very happy smile...
"Splendid my dear, splendid!! Why don't we get you in your uniform right now."

I put out my cigarette in my coffee and snap my fingers...
"Lets go my dear Celeste. Chop, chop and follow me."

I hurry off and make my way back upstairs through the kitchen and then up the wooden stairs...
"By the way, now that you work for me, these will be the stairs that you use to get to and from the first and second floors. There is another set of stairs like these that is for the help. The only times you will be on The Grand Staircase or any other staircase is when you are cleaning them or when I allow you to do so, understand?"

I await her response...

Then I continue down the second floor hallway to another room...we enter the maid's changing room...
bd561880a46798d3c293b14bbedd6ca5.jpg

...there are six closets, three on each side...there is one for...
Corsets....
One for....
Garters, garter belts, panties, and stockings...
One for....
Shoes....
One for...
Maid's uniforms, including caps and aprons...
One for....
Coats and gloves...
One for....
Special accessories...

On one side of the mirror is a bathroom and on the other there are showers....

I open all the closet doors, except for the one for special accessories...that one is locked...soon she will see that...

In a joyful tone....
"Take a look around my dear, take it all in. It is a wonderful place, yes? I know you will like it here and getting dressed in the morning, believe me. Go ahead, look in the bathroom and the shower. They are well appointed. Of course you will be in charge of keeping this area clean as well. No clothing or shoes out on the floor. Always in its proper place. Now, shall we get started and get ou dressed? If so, start taking off your robe, your babydoll and your slippers."

I step into the corset closet and then turn to Celesete...
"Now darling, do not be bashfull about being naked. Do as I say. You work for me now. You do as you are told."

I'm pleased to see my new boss seems quite happy that I've accepted her offer. I guess anyone would be happy once getting what they want though. My mind is racing, there's so many questions but I don't have time for any of them. Before I even have a chance to open my mouth my mistress is snapping her fingers and giving me commands to follow her. It's probably in my best interest to follow, and obey. That's going to be my life now, obeying. I obey her in whatever she tells me. I can do it. I have to, I agreed to. She sinks her cigarette into her coffee and I listen to it sizzle out, it might as well be a metaphor for my chances of leaving.

Chasing behind her again, this time I make sure I catch up. My breath is far steadier this time and I'm listening intently as all this information is important. now. This bit of information about the staircases is interesting. I wonder why I'm not to ever go on the Grand Staircase, it strikes me as an odd rule. I'll follow it anyway, of course, just... Why? It's not my place to question though. Her silence is my cue to speak and I squeal lightly.

"Oh, um, yes, certainly. I don't really understand but I'll make sure that I stay away from the staircase." I try for a kind smile, but it comes out awkward.

This new room we enter is... Fucking terrifying!? Holy shit, what the fuck! my mind is imploding on itself. Why are all these mirrors here? I can't even stand looking at myself in one and when I'm pushed to the center of the room I'm disgusted. I can see myself. Every side, every angle and when I can't take it anymore I just shift my eyes down to the ground to look at my feet. I wiggle my toes, since it gives me something to focus on.

The locked closet is something else that interests me, and I swallow back in my nervousness.

Cleaning shouldn't be a problem for me, I've always enjoyed cleaning my Apartment. It's meditative for me and when I clean everything just... Fades out. The rest of it will take some getting used to.

Madame Devilla tells me to undress and I take a sharp breath, but nod. It's not my place to argue, I remind myself. I reach for the corners of the robe and slide it off of my shoulders, all without looking in the mirrors once. The babydoll I grab by the hem, my hands shake as I pull it up but I listen. I'm left in nothing but the slippers which cover my feet and I kick them away. I use one arm to cover my breasts, and while hugging my legs tightly together and also using my other hand to cover my... Private area.

I grab a sewing tape and look at Celeste...
"My dear, relax! Loosen up those legs and unfold your arms."

I watch her do so reluctantly...

"And, stand up straight."

I take the measuring tape and take a few measurements...over and under her 'D' sized bosom...above her 'bubble butt' where her 'heart shaped' birthmark is located...down her backside...then Madame Devilla walks into the college marked for 'CORSETS' and rummages through for a while then comes out with the following...
bdsmlr-176-mxpF8IgYc01.jpg

"Ah here it is!" and I bring it over to Celeste...

"I do hope you like the paisley pattern? Anyway, this is an over-the bust corset. This garment will force you to stand up straighter and will pull that waist of yours in. Believe me you will love it."

I open it up and place it in front and let the straps below hang down...pair by pair, I lace each set of eyelets in the back of the corset....when I get about half way down I pull toward me hard and the garment begins, like a tool of bondage, pulling her body inward against its will....finally, I get to the end and say....
"Hold in your breath my dear Celeste."
....and then with my boot her her, soft bubbly ass pull on the leather cords and then tie everything up...

Then I spread her legs slightly and pull down the satiny-lace straps that cover her sex and slip deep into the crack of her ass....then 1, 2, 3 with the snaps and it is on...

Excitedly...
"Come on my dear, turn around slowly and show your Madame your corset and remember as you move around, short breaths."

Back
Top Bottom