Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[M4F] A stud for a dominant woman (would desire long-term too if possible).

Status
Not open for further replies.

systems33

Moon
Looking forward to finding compatible writing partners, I'm a male who will be playing a male character seeking a female character.

Generally, what I'm seeking in this thread is a D/s relationship between a stud (MC) and a dominant woman (YC).

Generally, I prefer for MC to be fairly handsome, his height average to tall, muscular (although not overly so), and will possess a big, lively appendage.

I prefer YC to be voluptuous, big, firm breasts and ass, thick thighs and slender legs, the typical, essentially, to resemble a sexual Goddess. Of course, if you aim for a realistic roleplaying scenario, any normal woman is good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possible pairings:
Mother and son.
Warden and prisoner.
Teacher and student.
Doctor and patient.

Am open to new ideas of possible pairings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would prefer to write in the 1st person, of course, you can write in the 3rd person as I write in the 1st person.

Scenarios:
Mother's jealousy: The story of the confusing relationship between a studly son and his busty mother. After the wanton mother accidentally discovered her son's big, powerful cock, perhaps peaking on his masturbation marathon? She was overwhelmed by lust, she flirts and teases her young, confused, yet hopelessly lustful son, taking more and more of a controlling role in the unlikely virgin's sexual adventures and keeping him solely to satisfy her perverted fetishes, teaching and training him to become a proper sex slave.

The sex offender: A sexual beast of a sex offender kept in the Warden's prison, the busty Warden is looking forward to torturing and educating him on his true calling in society, to be subservient to dominant vixens such as herself.

Detention: A lustful stud, unable to concentrate in his lectures, does nothing but sneak glances at his professor's unbelievable body. The professor, realizing such a stud is lusting after her, feels a wave of desire, and decides to make him her personal sex pet that would progress into their lives.

Subject X: After accepting a drink from a tease in a bar, the potential victim stumbles back to his small apartment, his cock extremely aroused, forming a huge snake in his jeans, his mind cloudy, he falls unconscious. What awaits him when he awakes? Perhaps his fate is to become a cow with increased cum production, perhaps, a pet with increased desire to submit, perhaps, a medical-latex fucktoy?

The bully: Transferring to an all girl boarding school at 18, during his final years of secondary school, he became a victim of a sexy but furious wrestler, although he would struggle, eventually, she forces him to become her pet with her superior wrestling skills, playing with his well-toned but defenseless body and throbbing erection as he's forced to please all her sexual desires.

Of course, I'm open to new ideas and potential scenes as well.

If you're interested, please PM me the details, for example, your fetishes, what you don't want to read, your desired scenes, plot to SMUT ratio etc.

Thank you, looking forward to hearing from potential writers :)

In general, my fetishes are:
facesitting, cunnilingus, bondage, body worship, tease and denial, orgasm denial, forced orgasm, CBT (no permanent damage), humiliation (no SPH), degradation, smothering, breath play, JOI, punishment, torture (no permanent damage), non-consent, reverse rape

Not interested in, but can compromise as long as not too many scenes involve such:
anal penetration, chastity cages (doesn't show the denied cock in its glory), sucking cocks or dildos, vore, extreme gore

Disinterested in:
cuckolding, sissification, scat, SPH

Of course, I may have missed some things, and am open to discussion.

RE: [M44] A stud for a dominant woman (would desire long-term too if possible).

[size=-2]Bump for good luck. What is M44? If you are trying to say male for female, it should be M4F or M for F. Good luck sir.[/size]

Dark Desires said:
[size=-2]Bump for good luck. What is M44? If you are trying to say male for female, it should be M4F or M for F. Good luck sir.[/size]

Hey, thanks for pointing the error out, I meant M4F, corrected now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom