Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tarnishing the Gold [ Bear & Cherrywitch ]

• Thread starter HeyThereLittleBear
  • Start date
The form of Zach's body under the fluffy covers was still visible enough to see him tense up immediately as his door was opened. He thought he had locked it, but he must've been in such a delirium that he merely forgot. The younger brother curled up tight, hiding his face from his brother by burying it firmly under the covers. At first the boy planned not to speak to Travis, but if he didn't he was afraid of how the older brother would respond to the silent treatment. Instead, he barely croaked out: "Go away." His usual innocent and lighthearted tone was choked up with tears. Zach promised himself he wouldn't cry, at least not in front of Travis, but the budding tears were becoming harder to hold back as he cuddled further into himself. He was so scared. "Please... Go away." The voice shook, refusing to look up at his aggressor. I wouldn't be confused if it weren't for him! Dammit...

(Writer's block strikes again...)

Travis could practically smell the fear that was coming off of his brother, amused a bit as the boy tensed up under the blankets. He continued to snuggle under them as if he were trying to hide beneath them and they would protect him from Travis’ assaults as if he were the Boogeyman. Travis was no Boogeyman and there was no escaping him beneath mere blankets, even with sweet little pleads like he did.

“Oh, I would,” He said, entering the room and shutting the door behind him with a soft click, “But there’s so much more bonding that we have to do. I mean, we only just got to really know each other earlier this morning. I feel like we really could have a connection. Don’t you?” He sat himself down on the edge of the bed, his hand feeling through the blanket to find Zach’s thigh, resting it there with a firm grip that hinted he wouldn’t be pulling away so easily.

“Don’t you want to bond with me, little brother?”

Every sound echoed tenfold on the small ears of the younger brother, it almost rhythmic to the sound of his racing heart. Zach whimpered quietly as he drew near, curling furth up into his little ball.

Suddenly, a hand shot out and violently smacked Travis' hand away, it so fluid it was as if it were a reaction to merely being touched. Zach sat up in a fit of trembling, scooching as far away from Travis as possible, ultimately cornering himself against the headboard. "I-I said stop! This isn't funny anymore, Travis, just stop it!" Tears budded on the rims of his pretty brown eyes, the younger sibling weakly pulling his knees to his slim chest. "Please stop ... I'm sorry, I don't what I did, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..." He whispered desperately, his shivering no where near calming.

Truth be told, his younger brother was really a pathetic thing to let such a simple chain of events turn him into this snivelling and snotty creature that was beneath the blankets now. He had always lived a pampered life and had never known true grief, had never really known sorrow. Sure, he had known pain in its simplest of forms but would never know what Travis had gone through on a daily basis of being ignored, being shunned, being treated as the lesser because he just couldn’t live up to how good Zach was. It was bringing the anger back into him, bringing that rage back onto the surface to see the boy acting like such a frail thing.

He wanted misery? He didn’t even know misery yet.

“You don’t know what you did?” He scoffed at that idea, his rage bubbling to the surface, hot and boiling over. “That’s the problem, you never knew what you did. You never once stopped and thought of anything but yourself.” He grasped fistfuls of the blanket to wrench it away from the younger boy, reaching down to grab handfuls of Zach’s clothes, “You never knew that while our parents were praising you for so much as fucking sneezing they were treating me like dog shit. I don’t even know why they let me live here since I’m such a disappointment to them, after all. Clearly you’re the only son they ever wanted.”

He removed one of his hands to grab Zach’s throat, tight but not so much that the boy couldn’t breathe, “You’re the only one that ever mattered. And maybe I just want to see you as something less than the golden boy. Maybe I just want to see you be the disgrace to the family for once.”

"Travis... Hurting... Me..." Zach choked out, clawing his fingers at the fist around his throat. Was Travis really treated that badly? The younger sibling knew that he was favored, and sometimes felt bad for it, but he never realized just how hurt Travis was. This made Zach frown softly. He really was horrible, wasn't he? He was so happy being the center of attention that the other people just sort of faded out of existence. Hell, he barely noticed Travis sometimes when he was home. A coldness filled the boy's heart. The fingers slipped away from the fist to the sides of the bed, Zach bowing his head softly. He deserved this. All of it. The pain, the humiliation... Everything Travis went through in his shadow. He didn't fight back, he just accepted his punishment.

(A bit of writer's block. I apologize, I had a lot of work today so my brain isn't working properly.)

He thought about continuing to choke him. He thought about letting hte boy pass out so he could do what he wanted without any interference and having the boy wake up violated and confused. But no, he wanted him to be awake and to feel everything that he did to him. He let his fingers loosen just as the boy relaxed down into the bed, accepting his fate as the bitch of his older brother. Travis let his fingers ease up until he slid onto the bed fully, pushing Zach down onto his back.

“That’s right. You know what you did.” He growled, straddling the boy with a small grin, “And you know what I’m going to do.” He forced him down, holding him with a hand on the throat, his hips grinding against him slowly so that Zach could feel his already stiffening erection, his lips pressing against Zach’s throat slowly. He opened his mouth slowly and started to suck on him, tugging the skin in hopes of forming a hickey.

Zach turned red, the boy breathing a little more roughly. "A-ah, wait... Travis, you're not- you're not actually going to-?" Have sex with me?

The younger brother, despite his disgust with himself, felt warmth build between his legs as his hips unconsciously rolled back against the firm crotch. He hated this. He hated being arouse by his own sibling, his own brother. He was such a pervert... Why was he like this? Zach let out another cute gasp as the skin on his neck got nice and tender, making it tingle with each suck. The blonde trembled weakly, too scared to move or push Travis away. This was just a joke, he would stop eventually, wouldn't he? He wouldn't go all the way... Right?

“I’m not going to what?” He growled back down to Zach’s pathetic whimpers, knowing that the boy wouldn’t protest but so much. He was, after all, not as against this as he was making it out to be. He had become aroused the first time that they had been together and he knew that he could arouse him again.

He could feel the boy’s hips press back up against his own, but he could also almost practically smell the fear rolling off his body. He let slid his fingers under Zach’s shirt and tugged it up, his fingers sliding up his naked chest slowly before sliding back down to tease along the pants line. “Take off your pants.”

The younger sibling jumped slightly at the touch on his chest, shivering as his pink nipples slowly grew into cute hard knobs. His muscles twitched, they almost unsure what to do in this, whether to relax into the hot touch or run away. Zach flushed darkly as his pretty brown eyes shot back up to his brother. Travis looked like a beast, the light making a Silhoette of his hovering body and illuminating his hungry eyes. Zach suddenly could empathize with a little rabbit, caught under a tiger's paw. There was really no use anymore in fighting, Travis wouldn't let his prey escape.

Shakily, the hands moved to his pant line, the boy making a soft whimper as he pulled them ever so slightly down to barely the middle of his thighs. His member was already half hard, and Travis had barely touched him yet. Zach frowned deeply at his own lack of self control.

Zach might not have been very responsive vocally but his body spoke volumes in which his mouth would not. He was enjoying this, whether he agreed with his physical response or not, and his body was craving more. It was no more obvious than when he slid his pants off to reveal that his cock was already half erect and eager to be touched more. Travis took a moment to slide his own clothing off, revealing that he had already been erect for quite some time now, his cock throbbing and dripping just a bit of precum.

“Don’t act like you aren’t enjoying this.” He stated, his hand sliding down to wrap around Zach’s cock and tease him into a full erection, his thumb rubbing the tip in slow circular motions. “You might not want to admit it yet but your body tells all.” He said, biting the man’s throat and placing nibbles down his shoulder. “Why don’t you just give in? It’s so much easier than fighting.”

"A-ah..." He breathed, unconsciously leaning into the bites. "N-no, I don't- I don't like- gah!" Zach jolted again, his hips arching up against the hand and trembling back down against his bed. "Pl-please, I don't want this..." He whispered in his weakened tone, knees pulling upward in a futile attempt to push his brother away. Zach squeezed his soft brown eyes shut, forcing the sweet salted tears building in them to roll gently down his cheeks. The blonde shook like a leaf, though his body burnt all over and his skin tingled wherever Travis touched. He knew that, mentally, he hated every second of this. So then why did his body not agree with him? He so desperately wanted Travis to stop, but his body was giving mixed signals. Why was it betraying him?

His lips said no but his body was screaming yes so loud that even if he wasn’t the type to take advantage he would have been hard-pressed to stop, Every touch made him more responsive and every nip, lick, and suck drew Zach in closer to him than he’d ever been before. “Oh, you fight so nobly. I’m moved, truly.” He murmured, letting his lips travel south on the younger boy’s body, trailing down across his chest and then his stomach, teasing up goosebumps along the way.

“Are you sure you don’t want this?” He asked, moments before his hot mouth wrapped around the other’s cock, flicking his tip swiftly before sliding his length inside, sucking soft enough to tease but hard enough to please.

The younger let out a choked cry, it almost inaudible. His chocolate eyes were owlishly round in utter shock, his hips jumping up unconsciously to press into the warm cavern of a mouth. His head arched back as he breathed raggedly into the air, clutching fistfuls of his bed sheets. There still seemed to be a bit of a struggle in resistance coming from Zach, but it was canceled out by his hushed gasps and pants. "N-no-o..." He managed to sputter out, the excitement evident in his strained voice. His head rolled to the side to try not to look, sweat glistening down his throats and collar bone. He felt himself become fully erect in the older brother's mouth, unable to hide his arousal in that area of his body.

Back
Top Bottom