Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tarnishing the Gold [ Bear & Cherrywitch ]

• Thread starter HeyThereLittleBear
  • Start date
H

HeyThereLittleBear

The Golden Child. The prized one. When a sibling lived in the shadow of the other, it was usually the older one that was casting the shadow of excellence over the young one, but in the case of Zach and Travis it was the younger child that was perfect. Since he was a child he had been the one that had always been ignored, had always been sitting and watching as his parents fawned over his younger brother. He’d put up with up until the point of which it had started to change his grades at school, because why try when Zach was going to be the one getting the praise anyways?

His anger manifested into poor behavior both at school and at home. The more his parents admonished him for lashing out on their poor attention, the more he made the situation get. By the time he reached college, he’d given up completely on the idea of ever being as treasured as Zach was, had instead invested in the idea that if he couldn’t be just as special, that he wouldn’t let Zach be as pure as hi parents thought him to be.

And almost by coincidence he’d stumbled upon something that would turn the tables for his plan to get revenge on his brat of a younger brother through the only means that he had left - deception and secrecy. It was by chance that he had found a small plastic bag filled with various pills and a smaller nickel bag of weed hidden between the books in the school library. Most likely it was some druggie’s stash that he’d stumbled upon, but he wasn’t going to let his dumb luck go to waste. No, dumb luck was just too good for him.

So he planned a delightful plan of what he could do and waited, watching his parent’s schedule for when the planets aligned until finally he knew they were both away for business. A week was all he would have to tarnish the golden child and bring him down to Travis’ status, to get him to see the mud and the shit that he crawled through on a daily basis just to get the good graces of his parents and be permitted to live in their home still.

He was going to get revenge.

His parents didn’t suspect a thing as they left, their bright smiles and casual waves good-bye hinting at nothing less than a couple that was happily married and ready to continue their business adventures. It was a pity they couldn’t be as happy with their sons as they were with each other.

Travis now sat waiting in the kitchen, his dirty blond hair pushed back out of his face and a characteristic smirk on his face. Zach was expected to be home any minute now and he knew that it was going to be the best few moments in his life. On their plain kitchen table sat the baggie of drugs, his arms crossed over his chest and ready for his brother to come in. He had everything set up for the show of his life, his eyes glittering with the dark mirth of barely hidden laughter.

The scene was set. Now he just had to wait for Zach to enter stage left...

And that he did, as he did everyday, walking into the same picture perfect home only fit for the picture perfect child. It was no wonder his parents fawned over him really. He volunteered after school in a homeless shelter, got straight As, and was a good looker too. He dawned the same dirty blonde hair as his brother, short but fashionable, with full pink lips and high cheek bones to ensentuate his deep chocolate eyes he had adopted from his mother. Though Zachary wasn't muscular, he was athletic, playing two different sports at school and always at the top of his teams. He was the perfect son.

Zachary shut the door gently behind him, putting his sports equipment from practice down along with his heavy backpack as he always did, organized and beside the front door under the little table against the wall. Like clockwork, Zach slipped off his shoes and entered the kitchen, calling a little 'I'm home' to the mostly empty household. The younger sibling stopped dead in his tracks, shocked to see Travis reclining— no, stiffly sitting in a kitchen chair. "Travis, what are you doing sitting like that? You look like Dad when he's—" The words fell off, as the chocolatey eyes widened at the contents atop the kitchen table. Two baggies: one of an assortment of colorful pills, all most likely without a prescription, a smaller Baggie of marijuana. Zach went pale.

"What are you doing with that?! Why is that in our house?! Are you crazy, Dad will be furious!" The younger ran the couple of steps forward, grabbing up one of the bags as if he expected them to be paper, to be some sort of prop. To his fear, they were not. "Where did you even find these? Take them back!"

Right on cue his brother entered the home, greeting parents that weren’t there and stopping in his tracks as if the script had been written by the most dramatic of writers. Travis watched his brother with amusement as the sight of what was on the table fully processed, a smirk on his face as if he were the cat that had eaten the canary. Zach grabbed the bag, inspecting its contents as if he would somehow expect them to magically change into something less lethal and much less shocking. They did not.

Travis shook his head, then sighed and clicked his tongue in admonishment, “Oh, Zach,” He slid his hand into his pocket and brandished his phone, snapping a picture of the flustered boy with the bag of drugs in his hands before locking the screen again. The password was something that Zach wouldn’t guess in a million years and the phone would be hidden when no directly on him from now on. “Our parents would be so disappointed in you.”

He kicked the chair across from him from under the table to make it skid out from beneath it, “How about you take a seat and we talk about things, because frankly you and I have a lot to discuss.” He patted the pocket that held the phone, “If you don’t feel like talking, though, I can just explain to our parents that I happened to catch you with these and,” He wiped a fake tear from his eye, “It’s such a tragedy that my once pure and innocent brother turned down such a dark path…” He feigned being heartbroken, laying a hand on his chest as he faked whimpers, “So, do you want to talk… Or do you want to be known as a drug dealer?”

The lips quivered, absolutely shock paralyzing him and making him speechless, jaw dropped slightly as small confused noises left his mouth. "Ah...ah... W-what? But, I-I've never seen these before! You brought them in..." The pretty brown eyes skidded to the drugs he still carried, flinging them quickly onto the table as if they were burning his very skin to touch. Zach refused to sit down, in too much terror to completely process anything including the offer of taking the seat so gentlemanly offered to him. "Travis, what's going on here? Why do you have these? Y-you're not— No, you would never, would you?" The younger brother sounded more as though he were trying to convince himself rather than Travis, a nervous wreck from even being near the illegal drugs. Then, a more important thought occurred to him. "Why are you pinning this on me? I didn't do anything! What are you trying to get out of me? Wait, please don't send that to Mom and Dad! It will interrupt their business trips, and that's blackmail!"

Eventually, Zach managed to take a few deep breaths and calm his nerves, still shaky as he rested his cute firm little ass into the seat that was previously kicked out. "Okay, Travis. This is blackmail. So what do you want from me that you require something like... this to hold over my head? What is it you have to discuss with me?" The boy acted as if he had framed him for murder, looking completely horrified. He would have no idea just how shocking the thing was his older brother wanted from him.

It was almost too easy to get under his brother’s skin, almost too good for him to enjoy watching the boy sputter and stammer his way to an understanding of the situation that was at hand. You see, even if he did deny the fact that the drugs were his, he had no way of proving that they were Travis’ either. And with Travis having the picture, he could easily just flush the drugs and keep the photo evidence for as much blackmail as he could ever aim to do. Travis had nothing to lose in the situation but everything to gain. He was now the one with all of the opportunity before him, while Zach looked at the bleak truth that there were no other options.

“I say discuss but really actions are going to be louder than words.” He said, beating around the bush because he enjoyed dragging the situation out, “I think that you and I need to come to an understanding because previously, we haven’t really been seeing eye to eye. It’s a shame, really, that it had to come to this, but you need to know your place.” He cracked his knuckles and inspected his nails while he spoke, because he wanted to seem as cool and collected as he could ever dream to be, “You need to learn to respect me. You see, you’ve had it good your whole life. Mom and Dad think that sunshine falls out of your fucking ass. They don’t see you’re full of bullshit.” He finally lifted his eyes to look at his brother, “I see it.”

“But see, there is something I want you to do.” A devilish smile slid across his face slowly as he delivered a harsh and heavy blow to the chair to kick it out from under his brother, pushing his own back from the table but not standing up from it. “I want you to crawl to me.”

"What are you even talking about?" Zach's eyebrows knitted together to better express his exasperation. Was this it? Did Travis finally snap? He was talking like a lunatic! Zach's head hurt from listening to this nonsense. As he began to get up to leave the table, having just enough of this, when he felt the chair get up for him. Or rather, slide out from under him. Zach didn't have enough time to realize what happened before he fell roughly on his bottom. "Ow..." He paused to rub his sore cheeks through his jeans, frowning at the pain. "What was that f-?" Zach fell short of his words, as the three syllables from his brother's own mouth sent a shudder down his spine.

"Crawl to me."

Zach was shell shocked, mouth dropped open in disbelief as he stared at his brother. This... Was a joke. All of this, it had to be some sick joke. Travis didn't really expect him to crawl like some obedient animal, did he? That, that would be insane! But, it didn't seem that way. That horrible grin showed that Travis meant it. He wanted to demean Zach everyway he could, but Zach couldn't understand why. Had he done something to upset him? The chocolate eyes fell to his brother's pocket which held his phone. If he didn't listen...

The younger brother sucked up his pride, with no other options, and placed his hands on the floor before his knees. He kept his head low as he crept forward, too humiliated to look up, so instead concentrated on the floor. He sat on his knees beside Travis, looking up with a flushed face of embarrassment. "There... Now are you finished?"

There was nothing better than watching the pieces of the puzzle fall into place for his younger brother as he came to understand just what he was meant to do. The smile had only grown as he watched the understanding come to the young man, his eyes almost evil in the way that he watched the boy. It was satisfying to watch the man crawl to him beneath the table, his head low as he made his way over to him like the bitch that he was.

Much to his surprise, he found that his cock was growing stiff in his pants, aching against the crotch of his pants as he shifted a bit. Originally, he was going to turn his brother into a slave, to make him do everything dirty and disgusting that he wanted… But there were better ways to humiliate someone. “Finished?” He chuckled and grasped a handful of Zach’s hair, enjoying the way it felt between his fingers as he squeezed and drug his head forward.

His hands seemed to move slow to unzip his hands and slid a hand into them, drawing his cock out through the opening in his jeans. The last time the two of them had seen each other naked they had been children and a lot had happened to Travis through puberty. His cock was an impressive thing - long and thick and throbbing with a dull ache. “We’ve only just gotten started, Zach.” He practically purred the words as he shoved the head of his cock in his brother’s face, rubbing the tip across his lips.

“You’re such a good little bitch. But you talk too much. Your mouth has better uses.” His tone was suggestive as he was practically shoving his cock into his brother’s mouth, “Why don’t you be more useful?”

That was the final straw. Zach fell backwards as he freed his pretty locks from his brother's grasp, chest heaving in terror. "W-w-what?! No way! I'm not, I don't... I like girls! Plus, you're my brother, I would never—!" The blonde absolutely refused. Who cares if his parents thought lowly of him for some fake photo? There was no way in hell he would... do that for his brother! That's disgusting! Not to mention, he had never experienced it himself from anyone. Hell, he barely even touches himself out of fear that someone would walk in. How was he supposed to know what to do?

The younger brother almost felt sick as he quickly scrubbed his plush girly lips with his sleeve violently to try and erase the very idea. "No! I won't!" He muttered, more to himself rather than Travis as he shook his head roughly.

(Writer's block... *le sigh*)

It was really a shame that for such a bright young man he really couldn’t put the pieces together of what all was at stake. He let him vent his frustrations, listening as any good older brother would, but his mind was still occupied elsewhere. The hand gripping his cock was keeping himself erect through slow but firm strokes, watching Zach’s disgust at the idea with a cocked brow.

“I don’t think you fully understand the severity of this situation. Let me make this very plain to you - if you get caught with these drugs, then I can take my evidence to the police. How many scholarships will you be awarded if you have this on your record?” He chuckled, “How about a job? This amount of drugs is a felony. I don’t think many places would hire a felon.”

Travis slid his thumb over the head of his now weeping cock and looked from it to Zach, “But, if you would rather go through all of that then just do something so simple…” He sighed, “I guess I have no other choice.”

(It's okay~ Happens to everyone. )

Zach turned a ghostly white, staring in disbelief at his brother. "You... Wouldn't..." He mumbled weakly, body trembling. The pretty brown eyes lowered to the swollen cock, Zach choking down a whimper. Travis would never let him live this down. But, what else could he do? It was either this, or he'd be sent to prison, where he'd have much worse sexual actions forced upon him by the other inmates. "Just... In my mouth... Right?" He muttered quietly to himself, taking a shuddering breath in a futile attempt to calm himself. The blonde very hesitantly leaned forward, stopping a moment with fear, before he just went through with it. The warm wet lips slid around the shaft, Zach's eyes scrunching up with disgust at the salty taste. His inexperience was obvious, the blonde having no idea what to do from here. It all wouldn't fit, his mouth being too small. The boy really had to struggle not to bite down, feeling absolutely filthy.

The ploy worked better than he ever could have planned and there was a certain delicious pride in watching his younger brother slowly accept his fate of being forced to service him. He could tell that he knew he was trapped between a rock and a hard place and was choosing the easiest way out. It would be demeaning, but he would learn over time that he had really brought it on himself and deserved every bit of it.

The only downside was the fact that Zach truly was inexperienced and he wondered if the boy had ever had the pleasure of having a girl pleasure him. He doubted it, since he seemed to be so confused with what he ought to do with a cock. It wasn’t rocket science but it seemed that Travis was more experienced in at least one aspect of their lives. “Mind your teeth.” He growled a reminder down to the boy, reaching out to grasp a fistful of his hair once again, “Wrap your lips around it more firmly and suck.” He guided, feeling his cock throb in the boy’s mouth and rub against his tongue.

"Mm!" Zach tensed with a whimper as the member was practically forced deeper into his mouth. Travis... You're hurting me! He wanted to scream, but the throbbing erection silenced him as was intended. The corners of his small mouth felt sore, but he knew he had to follow directions if he was ever going to be freed from Travis' grasp. Zach squeezed his big teary eyes shut, moving his lips tighter around the thick shaft and hesitantly sucking on the few inches in his mouth. He hated this, the taste, the feeling, it was so... Humiliating! Zach raised his teary brown eyes up to Travis, they begging for forgiveness for whatever he had done, but in this dirty position with his mouth stretched around his older brother's dick like a little slut, the message could easily be misinterpreted for begging for something else.

Travis drew his breath in slow, savoring the feeling of Zach obeying every bit as good as he had known he would. The boy was stupid in the realm of sexuality, but he was a quick study and he was making Travis want to fuck his mouth every bit as ruthlessly as he deserved. He could see the boy’s eyes pleading with him, but whether for the end or for more he couldn’t tell. He couldn’t say that he cared either way what the boy wanted, as it was all about him now. He closed his eyes and used the hand on Zach’s head to guide him into slowly sliding him out then back into his mouth, letting out a gentle groan.

Each time he forced Zach to take his cock into his mouth he drove himself in a little bit further because he wanted to have the pleasure of hearing the boy gag and choke on him. After a few moments he opened his eyes to stare down at him, “How rude of me... I’m the only one enjoying this, aren’t I?” He faked a face of regret, “Why don’t you get your own cock out? I can teach you all about that, too.”

Each time, a soft yelp or choke vibrated around the cock as it was forced in further, making his eyes water down his soft cheeks. He could feel his mouth tearing slightly at the ends, trying its best to fit but failing miserably.

Then, Travis requested another thing. If he could assume anything from before, it was an order, not a recommendation. Zach was hesitant as he undid his pants, very carefully lifting out his limp member from its place in the crotch of his jeans. He felt so much smaller than Travis, and glanced away with his embarrassment. He didn't want to do this, not in front of his brother especially, and most definitely not in this predicament. He couldn't speak this, however, as the thick erection still filled his mouth beyond its limits. It was slowly starting to not hurt as much, but it was far from pleasurable for the little virgin.

His cock was limp, almost pitifully so in comparison to how aroused Travis was. It was almost a slight against him to see the other man to be completely uninterested in what was going on but it was understandable considering the fact that Zach was not a willing participant in their encounter. “What a pity,” He murmured, letting his disappointment to drip into his voice as he took it in. He eased up on how forceful he was being with him so that he could enjoy it at least a little bit even though he wasn’t interested.

“Wrap your hand around your cock and stroke yourself to the rhythm you suck at.” He guided, licking his lips slowly with anticipation of the fun they were going to have together. Zach might not enjoy everything at first but he wasn’t going to be allowed to back out, he didn’t have the luxury of not being allowed to enjoy it.

The younger brother seemed incredibly uncomfortable with the idea of touching himself in front of another person, and Travis of all people. Zach felt his older brother ease up, allowing Zach to give a soft sigh of relief. Just get it over with... The blonde unwillingly placed his thin fingers around his own member, moving his hand as instructed while gently sucking on Travis' throbbing erection. Despite everything, Zach couldn't deny that his own hand felt good. His hips trembled slightly, the younger brother blushing hotly with enjoyment as his hand got more comfortable in this motion, moving a little faster over his own shaft as he felt it begin to stiffen. "M-..mm..." He moaned, muffled by the hot skin stuffed into his mouth. Oh, it felt really good!

It wasn't long before Zach was growing hard under Travis' not so loving guidance, the smirk returning to his face to see the young man responding with a groan around his cock. He couldn't stop his own low groan as he let his body relax, stopping the guidance to give Zach a chance to learn himself how to make his body feel good. It was making his attention on his cock all the better as he felt just a sliver of what Travis was feeling. "Mmm, that's right." He groaned the words, wanting to make him feel shame for enjoying it and wanting to humiliate him on the fact that he was enjoying it, whether he would actually admit to it or not.

The younger shuddered under the words. He already felt disgusting and filthy, but he couldn't seem to feel any embarrassment like this. Why hadn't he ever touched himself before? God, it felt incredible! Zach panted wetly with shuddering breaths, the blonde choking back a dirty little moan as he stroked himself faster as the need increased, his hips naturally rocking into his own warm palm. For a while he had managed to keep the blowjob going, but now his soaking wet lips slid off of his brother's shaft to let him breathe, the younger starting to feel dizzy from his rapid breaths. "Ah, Ha-ah.. Ah..." He panted, tongue hanging slightly from his mouth as he did. His virgin member started to throb in his hand, sending a shudder down the boy's spine.

Zach's ability to concentrate on fully serving his older brother was diminishing the longer he pleasured himself and it was becoming all too apparent as his mouth slid from around Travis' cock to be a useless hole, his lips wet from his own saliva and Travis' precum. His first reaction was anger but he knew that the poor thing couldn't help it. He had probably never pleasured himself like this before and he ought to enjoy it at least a little bit. Instead of forcing him back down onto him he started to stroke himself, letting his tip rub against Zach's lips and tongue with each stroke as he worked himself closer to an orgasm, his breathing becoming ragged as he concentrated on the slick feeling of the younger man's tongue.

He found that his orgasm was coming faster than it normally was, his breath catching in his throat as he felt his cock pulse in his hand. He opened his eyes to watch his cum pump across Zach's tongue, some small bits making their way onto his lips and cheeks. His smile returned, wicked and prideful as he wiped his tip off to free the last bits of cum off onto Zach's tongue.

"A-ah~!" The adorable cry choked the younger boy, he arching back in surprise as he felt a coarse of burning heat enter his pelvis and exploding out of him all over his clothed thighs and hand. Zach had a confused look over his panting, exhausted face as he examined himself wearily, only realizing that some of the hot white liquid on him wasn't his own. He hadn't even heard or noticed it up until now, where his head wasn't so fogged with delightful pleasure that he couldn't think of anything else. The pale cheeks brightened to a red, the expression slowly fading into one of horror. "Y-you... On... Me..." He whispered, trembling in disgust. Filthy, filthy, filthy! He screamed in his head, shyly attempting to pull his t-shirt down over the stain Zach had caused on his own lap.

Zach’s stamina was obviously not up to snuff as the boy was already spilling his seed all over his own lap in a messy jackson pollock. Travis couldn’t help but feel a bit of pride swell in his chest at the way his brother’s face was still flushed with the pleasure and the fact that he didn’t immediately draw back from him. It was only once he gathered his wits back about him that he seemed to notice that Travis had cum on him as well, seeming to be ashamed as well as offended. “What the hell did you expect?” He asked, chuckling a bit as he attempted to cover his lap as if that would make all of the evidence of their misdeeds go away.

He slid a finger under Zach’s chin and forced his head up so that the boy would look at him, smirking once again, “You enjoyed it.” There was no question in what he said, no uncertainty. He wanted Zach to truly understand what had just happened, “You didn’t just enjoy stroking your cock in front of me. You enjoyed sucking me.” He slid his thumb over the younger boy’s lips, enjoying the feel of the soft, plush skin.

“I want you to say it.”

Zach's cute cheeks darkened, trying his very best to avoid looking Travis in the eye. Not only because he was ashamed of himself, but he was scared his eyes would betray him, and show his older brother how much the younger virgin really did enjoy it.

The brunette lips shook under the smooth pad of his brother's thumb, the lips parting to speak after he swallowed a thick lump in his throat. "N-no, that's not..." Zach held back his shuddering breaths as he scanned over his brother. Why was he getting so— no, it's wrong! Zach refused to accept it. He wasn't gay, and he sure as hell wasn't gay for his own brother! That would be sick! But still, his skin heated wherever Travis touched, and his voice was really starting to almost entrance the younger sibling. What was wrong with him? "I... I didn't... You..." He barely whispered, unable to choke out the words. Hesitantly, the big brown eyes raised up to look into Travis', and immediately he snapped his chin out of his fingers, shaking as he stared at his own hands in front of him. He... Just from looking at Travis, Zach...

Got turned on.

There was no verbal admission but the boy’s eyes spoke where his lips would not. He had enjoyed every minute of the demeaning but delightful encounter they had just shared, and he was every bit as disgusted as he was aroused by it. He was having a hard time coming to terms with the reality of what had happened between them, something that was completely understandable. They were, after all, brothers by blood and it was a taboo in and of itself to have an incestuous relationship. But to add homosexuality on top of that? So taboo that it was delicious.

This, for Travis at least, wasn’t completely a sexual thing. Sure, there was definitely a plus to get his sexual needs fulfilled, but it was mostly about domination and humiliation. He would sacrifice a hundred orgasms just to see his brother drug through the mud and have his good name tarnished, even if it was a show with an audience of one.

“You don’t have to say it. I can see it in your face.” He said, slipping his cock back into his pants as he stood up, “You probably won’t even admit it to yourself yet. But I can see it as plain as day.” He leaned down and stroked down the boy’s jaw line slowly, letting his finger linger before pulling his hand back, “And you’ll come to me soon enough. You’ll crave more.”

Zach leaned into the touch unconsciously, before quickly pulling back as he realized what he was doing. The sibling darted out from the kitchen as fast as he could, racing up the stairs so fast that his footsteps echoed in the mostly empty house.

The blonde entered the bathroom in his own bedroom after stripping out of the soiled clothes and throwing them into the washer to clean out the sins in them. He went into his shower, turned on the water, and just sat on the tile floor. His elbows on his knees and his head hung, he trembled under the steamy water pouring onto him. "This isn't happening. This is some fucked up dream, that's all. It's not real. None of this." He whispered, desperately clawing the filth from his skin, but this seemed too real to be imagined. Before long, there was not only the shower faucet's water leaking down his cheeks, but hot tears as well. Zach sat in the shower for probably hours, refusing to move from the sanctuary he had created in the drumming water.

Eventually, he had to get out. He dressed in full clothing, and climbed into his bed, pulling the blankets up to his chin. He did not sleep, just laid awake staring blankly at a wall. He was confused and scared, and he didn't know what to do. He just wanted to stay here in his bed forever.

Zach was almost too weak for it to really even be a challenge, the boy noticably leaning into Travis’ touch as if they were lovers that were going to have to kiss good bye. It didn’t last long before he finally gathered himself back up and bolted from the situation, too cowardly to confront the strange and conflicting emotions that were running through him. Travis let him leave without a hassle, hearing the shower turn on upstairs and knowing that he was going to be washing himself clean of the situation. He didn’t want to instigate anything further as there would be no point so he let him be, instead utilizing the time to hide the evidence of the drugs where Zach would never think to look.

He was surprised that when he returned he could still hear the water going, curious enough to lean his ear against the door. Zach’s voice was faint but there, assuring him that the boy hadn’t been tortured enough to commit suicide from his shame. Good, there would be more use of him yet. He found himself strolling to his room and reclining on his bed, his arms crossing behind his head underneath his pillow.

He didn’t know when, but sometime he had fallen asleep. He woke to silence in the house, the shower no longer playing white noise in the background and Zach’s murmuring no longer coming from the door. He was cautious as he slid from his bed, moving to the door of Zach’s room. Even from there was silence, so he opened the door slowly, light from the hallway tossing illumination on his brother’s form.

“Gone to bed so soon?” He called out, leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed.

Back
Top Bottom