Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Pregnant Aunt (Celebstars & LordBesar)

"But I am a man Coleen." Matthew insisted as he kissed her, enjoying her response. He was no longer calling her aunt. Despite the relationship, in huis mind she was a beautiful woman he wanted. Not just his aunt. He hugged her tight and enjoyed feeling her round tummy against his own flat one.

"Let me win you over." he insisted, as he climbed over top her and began to kiss her round tummy. Almost worshiping the swollen bulge. "I'll show you that I can be your man and adore you. Give you what you need." Kissing up to her lips, he held her tight.

"Please, let me have a shot."

There she was, underneath this teen who just craved her so badly. She did feel wanted and it was a nice feeling, especially since being single. Being peppered with kisses she breathed hard as tingles shot up her body.

"But it's wrong" was a harsh whisper that left her lips.

Placing and running her hands up over his back, she held him tightly to, almost inviting him in, despite what she had just said.

Matt ignored her protests as he continued to kiss and rub her. Focused on showing her his desire and the promise of something with his beautiful aunt. Leaning in more, he hugged himself to her as best as he could.

"I don't care." he whispered back. "I want you. And I'm going to win you over one way or another."

Kissing her gently, he felt his cock stirring in his pants. "Come on." He insisted. Standing up and helping her to her feet. "Let's go to the room. I'll show you a night you'll never forget."

She found her feet sinking in to the sand as she stood up. Being pulled by his hand on hers her ponytail swung from side to side, shoulder to shoulder whilst travelling up the beach. Feeling nervous, she also felt excited about how much she was loved by her nephew. He seemed to desire her with a burning passion no one had ever shown before. Coleen started to forget about his age and just seem him as a male who wanted her.

Arriving at the hotel, the rest of the family were in the restaurant downstairs next to the lobby. They didn't see the two family members heading in to the elevator up to the room.

Walking hand and hand, Matthew took Coleen back to their hotel. Walking inside the elevator. As soon as the doors were closed and they were alone, his lips were on her. Attacking her with a hungry passion. He said nothing. Focusing on showing her his desire. Letting her react without him pushing her along.

When they arrived at their floor, Matt took Coleen to their suite. Locking the door and pulling her along to her room. Pushing her on the bed and attacking her lips. Cuddling beside her and touching her gorgeous belly.

"You'll be calling me God by the end of the night." The cocky young man assured her. His hard young cock pressing against her beautiful form.

The elevator door sealed the pair inside, giving them some privacy for a short period of time. Coleen then felt like she was ambushed as the young male hit her lips with his own. Kisses and tongues were exchanged while she was backed up against the wall. With no time to react, the time together was cut short as a bell like sound signaled the opening of the door.

Pulled to the room, the aunt had never met anyone so eager to be with her. A few minutes later, she was on a bed, almost pushed on to it. The mattress bounced and caught her fall. "Hey...calm down" Coleen spoke, now feeling him cuddled up to her, rubbing her belly. She could see how much he seemed to like it.

"Oh will I..."

"Alright, I'll try." Matthew whispered. But he was still so hungry for her. Craving the soft skin he had once claimed with consent. Now fully vested within her heart as a potential suitor. More than just the young man that had once cum within her while she slept.

"Why don't you let me undress you, I want to kiss every inch of the most beautiful woman in the world." Taking off his shirt and shorts, Matthew's manly young cock sprang out. Rock hard and aching for more of Coleen.

"I just want you so much." He whispered to her. "I want you to be mine. As a lover and as more."

She had never felt so appealing to someone. The way he spoke was like he was in awe of her, like he worshiped her and it made Coleen feel special and for a moment forget he was her nephew.

"OK" was her short reply after he suggested he undress her. Laying down on the bed, her eyes watched him first start to strip. Clothing landing on the floor and soon enough he was naked. Looking at his cock, it was clear to the male what she was staring at.

"You don't know what you want, you are young. You could get bored of me."

"I'd never want anything but you. I've never felt like this before, and you're so perfect. Let me show you my love." Climbing atop the bed, he held her in his arms and began to kiss her neck. Stroking her tummy. Thinking that he was the father. An idea that drove him wild with desire for the woman he already adored and craved.

"I know it's not the most comfortable to lay on your back when you're pregnant, so how about we do it on your side?" he suggested. His cock was determined to be inside her once again. And he wasn't about to eat her out as he'd once read it was possible to accidentally blow air into a woman and hurt the baby.

"Let me love you Aunt Coleen." Matthew said forcefully. Rolling her onto her side even before she'd totally answered. Crawling behind her and rubbing his cock on her pussy lips. Waiting for her word before he plunged inside.

There was an air of nervousness about her, he would have picked up on it. This wasn't some regular thing she was used to doing. He was her nephew, family, and he had used her body against her will earlier. So how Colleen found herself in bed with him once again with her consent flabbergasted her.

Her heavy frame was moved over on to it's side without her even agreeing to it. The large stomach rested on the sheets and her back felt some relief. It wasn't long before he was pressed up behind her, cock aiming at her pussy. "Love me" she said.

Matthew knew that she was fragile. Coleen had never had much in life that was steady and stable. As long as he'd known her, she'd never had a real lover. Just guys who wanted her body. And while he was aching to fill her and fuck her, Matthew also wanted his aunt to think of him as more than just a good fuck. But as a lover, and a man who would take care of her.

"I will." he promised. Pushing himself inside of her with a grunt. Feeling the pussy he was addicted to. The pussy he wanted to fuck every day and night. And the woman he wanted as his lover. "Mmmm, god Coleen. You're so sexy and beautiful. I'm never letting you out of my sight. You're mine now. And I'm going to make you love me."

Back
Top Bottom