Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Pregnant Aunt (Celebstars & LordBesar)

celebstars

Pulsar
A family get together away in the sun. That is what she needed. Or so she was told. After being in a long term relationship, Coleen believed she had found the 'one'. 'Mr Right'. Plans on starting a family were made and soon enough she became pregnant. Happy times. Or at least they were meant to be.

Six months in to her pregnancy and she was dumped by her boyfriend. It came out of nowhere, leaving her heartbroken, depressed and shattered to pieces. A single mother without her child even being born yet, Coleen became a recluse, not going out, no longer talking to anyone and feeling like her world was over. Her family were going away on holiday and she was invited a long. She reluctantly accepted.

There she was, on the beach in her bikini which was navy blue and white. Feet pressed in to the sand, leaving a trail until she made the seat. Standing knee deep in the clear water, the expecting mother tied her hair back in to a ponytail and walked further in. She always did like swimming and it helped with the extra weight she was carrying now.

Coleen+Rooney+Spends+Sunday+Beach+Son+Kai+L-KCatjsNsCl.jpg

Matthew was excited for his family's yearly summer holiday to Majorca. They had been going other places in recent years, but Majorca was one of his favorites. But being a young man who was in his horny teenage years, he was hoping to find some cute girl to finally lose his virginity with.

The beach was great, and Matthew had bought a new pair of swim trunks that were a bit loose but still held up well. He played right back on the football team and school and the days of running up and down had left him very toned with nice abs and a strong body. His brown hair was pretty messy and his blue eyes playful. Walking around the beach, he was hoping to find a cute young girl with a tiny bikini that would be DTF.

After a lack of any real opportunities, he came back to where his family was, and sat down on a towel next to his very pregnant aunt Coleen. "Hey, any water left?" he asked her with a smile, trying not to ogle her. She was gorgeous, and that pregnant belly did nothing to diminish her appeal. His young manhood swelled just a bit in his pants but was hidden well enough.

"God damn I wish I could fuck her." he thought to himself. "If only she wasn't my aunt."

The water did well to cool the expecting mother down, it refreshed her and helped her relax. Coleen was in a quiet area of the sea despite a lot of people around the area. However, it didn't last long as a neighboring family's children came crashing in to the waves towards her. 'Time to get out' she thought to herself, swimming forward until her feet touched the sand below. The woman walked out at that point.

Footsteps landed in the white sand, leaving a trail to where she was going. Sitting under the shade of an umbrella on a towel, Coleen's body shimmered as her body was soaked in sea water. Her nipples were showing through her bikini and that round stomach glistened.

"Hey" Coleen said on the arrival of her younger nephew. After he asked for water, she leaned over to the cooler and took out a bottle. "Here" handing him the liquid. Standing up, she bent over in front of him to pick up the towel and moved it out of the shade in to the sunshine. Laying down on it, the girl closed her eyes and began to sunbathe.

Taking the bottle of water from his round aunt, Matt couldn't help but imagine how it might feel to fuck her. God she was gorgeous. Like a round fertility goddess. Matt couldn't understand why anyone would leave her, and were it his baby he never would have.

"Thanks Aunt Coleen." He smiled back, sipping the water as he ogled her body. His cock was aching in his swim trunks, desperate for a taste of pussy. Feeling frustrated, he downed the water and stood up to go off and hunt down some cute young babe who was DTF.

"Damn Coleen is smoking hot." he thought to himself as he walked along the beach. "I wonder if she likes being fucked. I bet she has a tight pussy. And those tits? I could bury my face between them forever."

"Ugh I need to get laid." Matt mumbled to himself as he walked towards a band of cute bikini clad girls.

The sand hid any noise of her nephew leaving the family zone. Coleen's sister laid down next to her and the pair spoke of many things ranging from her pregnancy to work. "When we get back, come and stay with us, I'm sure Matt would like you there." Not looking to interested, Coleen shrugged. "I dunno."

Half an hour passed when things got a little to hot. "I'm going to go back to the hotel, I need a cold shower then I'll take a nap. I feel so tired." Grabbing her own bottle of water, she sipped it on her way back to her room. It wasn't a far walk as the building was situated on the sea front. A great wall separated the street and the beach.

Heading out of view now as Coleen turned a corner, other holidaymakers passed her, coming and going to their own destinations.

Around and hour passed and Matt came back to his family with hands in his pockets and a defeated look on his face. All the girls he'd met had either been uninterested, with their family and unable to get away, or with boyfriends. He had struck out and had to return to his family with swollen blue balls.

"Where did Aunt Coleen go?" he asked his mother.

"Oh, she was feeling a bit tired. So she went back to the room for a bit." his mother informed him while she rubbed a fresh layer of sunscreen on her arms.

Suddenly, Matt wasn't interested in the beach anymore. His aunt was alone and sleeping. Maybe he could cop a feel of her big tits or rub her tummy a bit while she slept. Standing up from having been sitting, Matt got his room key and nodded to his parents. "I think I'll go back to the room for a bit too. I'm a bit bored."

Waving off to his parents, he went back to their hotel suite and slowly closed the door to not awaken his aunt. Tiptoeing through the suite, he came into his aunt's room and saw her sleeping on the bed. Still in her bikini. A wicked smile crossed his face as he sat on the bed and gently touched her round tummy. Checking to see how easily she would stir.

Rubbing her forehead, Coleen yawned as she walked in to the hotel and attended to the elevator. Pushing the numbered button where her room was located, the doors closed and slowly the lift rose. Once the ride was over, the lady headed in to the room she was staying in and drank some of the water she had on her. Taking her sandals off, she tended to her bedroom.

The room was quite small, but it was only her staying in it anyway. A single bed was placed in the far corner away from the door and opposite that was a closet and a table with a very small television on top of it. She had flicked through the stations the previous day only to find everything was in Spanish. Well they were in Spain.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, her back was to the door, meaning when her nephew came in, his arm would have reached over to feel her tummy when she was sleeping. Being pretty tired, Coleen wasn't easily stirred.

Touching her belly softly, Matt watched to see if his aunt stirred and smirked when she didn't. She was on her side, the large tummy preventing her from laying on her back for long. Just the position Matt wanted. Quickly slipping off his swim trunks, his cut young cock sprung free and hardened quickly at the sight of her. With gentle hands, he worked to remove her bikini bottoms. Revealing her bare ass.

His eyes widened and his cock was soon at full length. Matt was actually considering fucking his sleeping aunt. Raping her without her consent while she slumbered. With even more careful hands, he untied her top and removed it. Now Coleen was totally naked. Her pregnant tits free for her nephew to molest to his heart's desire.

Sliding up behind her, Matt spooned her softly and slowly wrapped his arms around her to cup both of her full breasts in his hands. His fat young cock rubbing against her ass cheeks while he massaged her breasts in his hands.

"MMmm, fuck she's hot." he thought to himself. His cock beginning to leak precum. His cock had slipped between her ass cheeks and begun to grind against her pussy lips. He was so close. So very close.....

Her body slowly lifted with each breath she took while she laid there innocently. Unaware her nephew was ogling her and standing over her. That round soft stomach was being groped by the young man's hand which brought a smile to his face. Still in her slumber, little did Coleen know the male was stripping himself naked before doing the same to her.

The tight bikini bottoms clung to her thighs well, but the fight they put up was unwinnable. Slowly they came down her legs and off at her feet. Her pussy which had a little stubble of hair over it was still hidden well unless he looked at her from behind. Next were them beautiful motherly jugs slowly filling up with milk. The bikini top loosened and joined the bottoms on the floor, leaving her naked.

Soon enough, the bed shook, his body effecting the springs below as they tried to counter his weight. Everything soon settled, his chest up against her back with his cock buried up against her ass and press up against her pussy lips.

Matt was so turned on. His young hormones were totally controlling his actions, and his cock head was was rubbing up against Coleen's lips and so close to pushing in. It took a lot of control to not push himself inside. She was getting wet and making it easier to slid his cock between her pussy lips. In fact, it was so difficult to resist that without thinking about it, he managed to poke his cock head into her lips.

"Holy fuck she's tight." he whispered softly, keeping still to see if she moved. But Coleen was such a heavy sleeper it seemed as if he could fully fuck her without her even stirring. Groaning, he pushed deeper and let his thick cock venture inside of her. Eventually settling all the way in until only his balls were outside her pussy.

"Mmm, if I were your man, I'd take care of you." Matt thought as he slowly worked his dick. Fucking his sleeping aunt slowly while he manhandled her tits.

The only movement from her was a slapping of lips after a yawn. Coleen must of been quite tired to allow herself to be stripped naked and pressed up against. Even the insertion of his cock didn't do much to stir her. Them beautiful pussy lips which had gone 6 months without a cock slowly spread open to allow entry. The pace had to be long in case she woke up. Inner walls were stretching, accommodating the foreign body which was entering her.

Soon enough, all of his meat was inside of her, balls deep in his own aunt who was also carrying a child. "Mmm" she moaned in her sleep, trying to move on to her back but finding it impossible given the circumstances. Having to be content on her side still, Coleen stayed in her slumber.

"Holy fuck I'm losing my virginity to my sexy aunt." Matt moaned softly as he worked his hips and spoon fucked his preggo aunt. She was so sexy, his balls ached. Unable to contain himself, he began to pick up the pace. His hands moving from her breasts to rub her round tummy. Imagining that it was his baby in her belly. Not some other guy's.

Trying to get a deeper and easier angle, Matt lifted her leg up a bit and angled his hips so he could fuck her a bit harder. Really beginning to give it to her. Though already his balls were starting to churn with the need to cum. Having never fucked a pussy, plus given how tight she was, there was no way he'd last very much longer.

When the pace quickened, her body started to shake as did the bed. Breasts wobbled after he left go to hold her stomach. The rocking and thrusting in to her pussy finally made her eyes slowly open. "Mmm" the woman moaned once more and then realized she was having sex. 'What the fuck!' Coleen though to herself in fear, then she looked over her shoulder to see her nephew. "Aghhh! What are you doing!" Coughing and trembling, tears fell from her eyes as a hand hit his arm, trying to get him off her.

"Get away from me you fucking sick fucker!" It was hard for her to move as it was with a big bump to carry yet she was kinda pinned as he held her leg and had his cock in her cunt.

Matt was in mid thrust when he suddenly realized that he'd mistakenly awoken his aunt. "Oh shit!" he gasped. Flustered, he didn't pull out, but instead spun her over so she was on her hands and knees. Belly on the bed. His hormones were too intense to resist, and he kept her pinned while he continued to fuck her. Pushing her head into the bed a bit.

"I'm so sorry Aunt Coleen." he moaned out. Somewhat apologetically, but enjoying himself too much to stop. Her pussy was too good to stop fucking. "Ugh ugh. Oh god so good. So fucking good. Mmmmmm, I love your body so much Coleen!!!"

Gripping her tight, he fucked her harder from behind. Arching over her so his chest was on her back while he gave it to her. After a few minutes, his balls couldn't take anymore, and he thrust deep to have his first orgasm with a woman. Potent young cum shooting into his aunt.

"Damn....that was sooo good." he groaned. Not yet removing himself from Coleen's pussy.

What was going on? The woman was terrified, her body shook as he was thrusting in to her cunt. Trying to wriggle free she found herself being turned over. That bulging belly was pressed against the bed, making her ass stick out and upwards. "What are you doing!" Coleen sobbed, only to hear of his apologies.

In her new position which also had her face in the pillow, the struggle was hard to maintain when his body weight lowered on to her back as he continued to hump her like a wild animal. Squirming underneath her nephew, Coleen felt the pace quicken before it all came to a sudden halt and he moaned. She could feel his seed pouring in to her, shooting against her walls.

With his cock still in her cunt, she trembled and shook underneath him as he laid on top of her still.

Once his fat young cock had finished depositing his seed inside Coleen's pussy, Matt gave it a second and then slowly pulled out. Worried what her reaction might be, he held her in his strong arms. Trying to prevent her from running off and telling until after they'd had a chance to talk.

"Look....I'm sorry. Well, no I'm not. But I am sorry that it had to happen this way." Matt said with a nervous look. "You're just really hot Aunt Coleen. And...I've never had sex before and just wanted to try. And here you are looking so hot and sexy. I just had to try."

Looking at her, Matt felt a bit of growing attraction to his aunt. Hopefully she wouldn't react too badly.

As he slithered out of her pussy, cum oozed out of her. Thinking it was over she tried to move in her sobbing state only to find him still holding her. "Get off me!" She screamed in anger, not listening to his reasoning. "I'm your aunt!" Being held seriously messed with her and made her more frustrated but because of his grip she had to remain there and slowly calmed down.

"Get off me or I will scream like I am giving birth." The woman stated slowly and composed still shaken. "What you did will kill your mother when she finds out."

The cum slowly dripped down and fell on to the bed between her legs and knees.

Embaressed and nervous about having been caught fucking his aunt, Matthew removed his cock with a sigh and went to get cleaned up. Going to take a shower and leaving Coleen alone. He felt bad for raping her. But he didn't regret having sex with her. Only that she hadn't been able to beg him as he wished she would have. Matt had feelings for his aunt. Mostly sexual ones. His cock already begun to grow a bit as he showered and cleaned himself off.

"Maybe everything will be alright." he thought to himself after cleaning off and going to his room in their hotel suite. But he knew that things were bound to be tense with his aunt for a few days. Hopefully she wouldn't tell anyone what had transpired. Or he would have hell to pay.

A couple of days went by and Matt noticed that Coleen was avoiding him. Whenever he was on the beach, she was in the room and vice versa. During that time, he had tried to find some chick to hook up with. But none had really attracted him, even the willing ones who would have been down for a quick fuck.

He wanted to fuck his aunt again. And was actively looking for any opportunities.

When left alone, Coleen trembled while slowly putting her bikini piece back on. Going over to the door, she locked it, locking herself in where she would remain all night. The family thought nothing of it when they returned, her tiredness the excuse they needed not to check in on her.

However, a few days later, the woman's personality and attitude had changed, becoming more reserved and less social. Like today, instead of tanning with the rest of the family back on the beach, she walked along the coast line on her own, going further up the beach and quite a fair bit away from where she was staying.

How was Coleen meant to process what had happened? Should she had reported it? What would her family think? She knew it would break her sisters heart.

Matt had just come back to where his parents were on the beach after having walked it for a long time. He was just about to sit down when his mother came up to him. "Your father and I need to go pack up and then we're going to take your siblings to dinner. Can you find your aunt and make sure everything is okay with her?" Sighing he nodded his head and went off to look for her where she'd last been seen.

About twenty minutes later, he caught sight of her off in the distance. Approaching slowly, he had his hands in his pockets and a guarded expression on his face. "Uh, hey Aunt Coleen." he began with a nervous smile. "Mom and dad are packing and then going to dinner. They wanted me to check on you. Would you like to get some dinner? I'm sure you've got to be getting a little hungry?"

He was being a nice and polite as he knew how. Trying to diffuse the tense situation with Coleen.

The soft gentle sand felt nice on her heavy feet due to the baby she was carrying. Stretching her arms up she walked on, sometimes allowing the sea to wash over her before returning to the sand.

She then heard the voice of her nephew from behind. Looking over her shoulder as she turned, she soon stood facing him. Her ponytail swinging back and forth. "Don't speak to me. I never want to talk to you again and I certainly don't want to be anywhere near you. Your mother and father would die of shame if they knew what you did to me."

Anger was taking over her, before she soon felt something. "Agh...." Holding her stomach, she wasn't sure what it was. Sitting down on the beach, she looked around and saw it was only them two. She had walked so far up she had left the tourist zone.

"hey, I'm sorry alright!" Matt sighed in frustration. His face red with embarrassment. "What can I do to make it up to you?" He didn't want to say he didn't mean it. He had enjoyed it. But if there was something he could do to make Coleen less angry, he would do it. Everything but taking back the experience they'd shared. Which he would never ever forget. He was about to say something else when she sat down. Clutching her stomach.

"What's wrong?" he asked, concerned for her well being. Sitting close to her and putting a hand on her belly. Suddenly, he felt the baby kick. The little thing inside of her was bouncing around. Probably causing her some discomfort. "Oh wow. I've never felt anything like it." he said with wide eyes. His hands rested on her large round tummy. Too lost in the sensation of the kicking baby to move.

His eyes were full of wonder and desire. It was such a strange thing, and Matt was happy to have felt this. Looking into Coleen's eyes, he judged her expression carefully. Before slowly, carefully, and cautiously, bending down for a soft kiss on her full lips. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." he whispered softly.

Those round ass cheeks made a mold in the soft sand. Compressed with her weight, it made a great seat for her as she felt the pains inside of her. Watching her nephew come and smother her, she was to fearful of her unborn to tell him to go away. As his hand touched her round stomach, Coleen looked at the young man and saw how fixated he was with her pregnancy. Looking in to his eyes, she could see how excited he was, he was almost acting like a father should be.

Seeing his gaze then fall upon her face, he slowly leaned in towards her. Feeling his lips press against hers in a full soft peck, she listened to his compliment afterwards. "You can't be with me, you do know that right?"

She felt as though all of this was crazy and that this was possibly a dream.

The kiss had been so perfect. Exactly what he'd wanted. But no matter what, it seemed like Coleen didn't have the optimism that he did. She didn't share his feelings. Or at least if she did, she didn't show it in the least. It was frustrating for a horny young teen who just wanted someone to love and make love with.

"Why? Why can't we be together?" Matthew insisted, sliding closer to her with his hands still on her tummy, rubbing it softly. "I like you Aunt Coleen. I think you're beautiful and wonderful, and any man would be lucky to have you. Why can't we try? I can be the man you need. I'll be a father and the husband you know you want."

Not waiting for her to say anything, Matt leaned in for another kiss. Holding her tummy softly and trying to make his case with long and passionate kisses.

The woman couldn't believe it, he was now declaring some type of love for her. "You are my nephew that's why!" Frustrated at his lack of common sense. "Thank's for calling me beautiful, but you are not even a man yet and you are still young!"

Kisses were then planted on her once more, hoping to get her in the mood. His tongue managed to slide in to her mouth and this was the first time in a while she had made out with someone. Instinct made her use her own tongue against him. Coleen's eyes bulged in shock at what she was doing.

The force of the kiss he was giving her with his passion made her slowly land on to her back with her big round bump adding some type of awkwardness as he wouldn't be able to lay on top of her properly.

Back
Top Bottom