Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double Dare (Celebstars x Melevolence)

Melevolence

A Total Mess Of A Man
When he'd been told that they'd have the house to themselves for the evening he had been certain it'd be the greatest day of his life. Their parents had never trusted them to be home alone together before, always hiring a sitter. It wasn't like he and his sister had any issues. Just that they were a bit protective.

But he lay on the couch, flipping through TV channels. There was nothing to watch this early in the afternoon, he wasn't allowed to have friends over, and his friends couldn't get online to play on the X-box with him. He'd never been this bored in his entire life.

Flipping the TV off with a depressed sigh, tossing the control onto the coffee table, Daniel rolled off the couch. "Wonder what sis is up too?" He asked out loud, to himself. Getting to his feet he bound up the stairs two steps at a time. Maybe she'd be interested in playing a game or something.

Daniel was 16. His medium length brown hair was often a little untidy, never staying styled for long despite his best efforts. Being on the soccer team didn't help his cause in that regard either. Dressed very casually for the luke warm fall day in a blue, sporty pair of shorts and a jersey to his favorite soccer team. White socks made his steps silent as he shuffled down the hallway towards her bedroom. He knocked a few times on her door, wondering if she was even awake. Hopefully she wasn't napping. "Hey sis...let's do something! I'm bored!"

Their parents had taken the opportunity to go and visit a friend who was unwell. The sad circumstance had meant Lucy was left alone with her brother for the first time without a sitter. They had spent time together for an hour or so when they had finished school but anything longer than two hours, they always had Stacey come by and watch over them.

Being the younger of the two, she was 15 and in her bedroom upstairs. Laying on her bed on top of the sheets, she was wearing a small t-shirt which exposed her flat stomach and a pair of leggings stretched over her smooth legs down to her ankles. The white socks stood out against the black pants and matched the white shirt above. Her long blonde hair was tied in to a ponytail, keeping her face clear while she was resting on her side watching Netflix on her iPad.

Looking over the device when a knock came on the door, she paused her show and saw her brother enter. "Well I'm not bored, I'm watching a show. Go play your Xbox or something" Lucy answered.

Her bedroom wasn't the largest, but neither was it small. She had a small double bed against the wall opposite the bedroom door with a desk inside and a closet full of clothes. A nice TV was up on the wall to. "Or go do the dishes like Mom told you to" Giggling at the chores he had to do.

Daniel frowned a little at her retorts through the closed door, folding his arms across his chest indignantly. He still found it incredibly unfair he was the only one who had been assigned dumb chores today. "Come on, don't be a brat! I don't wanna play on the X-box right now and the dishes can wait till we eat later. Not going to do the stupid dishes twice..."

Tired of talking through the door, he grabbed the handle and pushed the door open. They weren't allowed to have locks on their doors. Especially now that they were getting older. Spotting her on her bed with her Ipad, he sighed a little and leaned against the door frame. "Let's do something. Play a game or something. I need human interaction!" he exclaimed dramatically, balling his fists in front of him "C'mon...you can spare a little time for your big brother, can't you? Before he has to slave away before mom gets back."

Watching him lean against the door frame, she rolled her eyes at his drama. "Fine...like what? You wanna play monopoly or something?" Shrugging her shoulders, she had no idea what to play, it wasn't on her agenda, her plans for the day and evening were binge watching TV. "I know there are some board games in the basement. But I ain't going down there, you know it creeps me out!"

After laying on her side, she sat up on to her elbow, lifting her upper body up to rest on her hip.

"What about playing on our Nintendo's? I beat you last time at Mario Karts! Or just watch a movie. I still need to see Civil War. I heard Spider-Man is in it."

The top she wore was quite thin, so when she stretched and pressed her chest out, her nipples were showing through it. Having small perky breasts Lucy didn't need a bra, or rather chose not to wear one.

celebstars said:
Watching him lean against the door frame, she rolled her eyes at his drama. "Fine...like what? You wanna play monopoly or something?" Shrugging her shoulders, she had no idea what to play, it wasn't on her agenda, her plans for the day and evening were binge watching TV. "I know there are some board games in the basement. But I ain't going down there, you know it creeps me out!"

After laying on her side, she sat up on to her elbow, lifting her upper body up to rest on her hip.

"What about playing on our Nintendo's? I beat you last time at Mario Karts! Or just watch a movie. I still need to see Civil War. I heard Spider-Man is in it."

The top she wore was quite thin, so when she stretched and pressed her chest out, her nipples were showing through it. Having small perky breasts Lucy didn't need a bra, or rather chose not to wear one.

"Ew, not Monopoly..." he shook his head "Game is stupid. Dad always wins anyway so...I hate it." Looking over at her when she began to sit up, only then did Daniel really get a look at the outfit she was wearing. The leggings were fairly normal for her, but the top? It showed off her flat tummy, but it also did a rather good job of displaying her small bust. Nipples clearly outlined through the tight material.

Daniel felt himself shift his weight to his other leg, a strange feeling run through his spine. "Nah, you cheat bad on Mario Kart..." he dismissed that suggestion too. "Every time I get close to winning, you get the stupid blue shell." His eyes casually peered at her legs. The stockings she wore contouring the shapes of her legs nicely. A tingle in his groin took him by surprise.

"We can't watch that...mom hasn't seen it either and she'll never shut up if we watch it without her." Daniel sighed a little bit, finding they were striking out. After a moment, he had a thoughtful look on his face. "Well, we could play Double Dare..." he suggested "You know? Take turns giving each other dares. First to chicken out loses." He smiled a little, knowing they could get a little competitive at times. "We could make it interesting! Loser has to do the winners chores tomorrow! Me and my buds play it all the time at school for snacks and stuff."

"Well Daddy isn't here is he?" She shook her head, the way she called her father implied she was Daddy's lil girl and she liked that. It meant she got her own way a lot more than her brother did. "I don't cheat in Mario Kart, it's called being lucky. Plus, your driving is bad." Chuckling to herself, Lucy turned on her ass and rested her feet down on to the carpet, sitting on the edge of her bed. Folding the cover over her iPad, the sister put it on her bedside cabinet and looked up to her sibling.

"So what then! If we can't play a board game, cant use your games or watch a movie?"

"Double Dare? Really?" Raising her eyebrows, she didn't look to impressed. "The chores for tomorrow? Pfft...how about...the loser...has to give the winner their months allowance from Mom and Dad?"

"Why don't we really make it worth it. Chores AND allowance then." he countered, smiling a little bit now that he seemed to have her on the hook to play. He didn't like to brag but he often won whenever he played this with his friends. Daniel had always had an outgoing personality, so potentially making a fool of himself had never been too much of an issue.

"And being the gentleman that I am-" he continued, smiling at his little joke "I'll even let YOU make the first dare." He finally walked fully into her room, sitting on the floor a feet feet from her bed. Admittedly, Daniel found Lucy's expressions to be kinda cute. In a platonic way! Not in a weird way or something.

"So give me your best shot!" he challenged. He sat 'Indian style' with his arms out behind him as he leaned back to keep himself propped up. "I can't wait to spend your allowance on the new Call of Duty." (Shitty franchise, by the way :p)

Her hands rested in her lap while has firm round ass rested on the mattress and her feet touched the carpeted floor. A loose strand of blonde hair fell over her face so she tucked it behind her ear. "Fine...chores and allowance..." When he sat down on the floor, Lucy slid down sat in the same style he did and leaned back against the bed. Sitting crossed legged on opposite sides of the room, the game was about to begin.

"Hmmmm" Tapping her chin. Looking around her room for ideas, she saw her trash. "I dare you to go grab my burger out of the trash over there and eat it. All of it." Lucy started fairly harsh, it had been in there since yesterday and was half eaten.

Folding her arms against her chest, she had a smug look on her face. "If you want, I will let you go down to the kitchen and heat it up in the microwave if you want" she giggled.

First dare of the game and already she wasn't pulling any punches. No smaller dares to build up to the big stuff. His nose wrinkled a bit but he took a deep breath and stuck his chest out a bit. As if to show he wasn't afraid or grossed out by her dumb dare. "That's the best you got?" He stood up, moving to her waste basket. He had to move some crumpled papers but eventually found the burger. Half eaten, cold, and greatly unappetizing.

Picking it up, Daniel braced himself before taking the first bite. It was pretty bad. Not because it was in the trash particularly. But because it was cold and he hated ketchup on his burgers. He chewed quickly, pushing the burger into his cheeks so he could feed it through to his teeth and avoid his tongue as much as possible. It took him a few minutes but he actually finished the gross, day old burger.

Coughing a few times at the final bite, which happened to have a large glob of ketchup, Daniel wiped his mouth with the back of his hand before moving back to the floor and sitting down. His stomch didn't feel very well but he smiled a little in triumph. "I guess it's my turn." He spoke in an eager tone. He took a moment as he pondered what he'd have her do. "I double dare you-" He trailed off for another moment "-I double dare you to take a drink out of dad's whisky bottle." a smug look formed on his face. She was a daddy's girl...but there's no way dad would take it easy on her if he ever found out. "And not some little baby sip. A full mouthful."

Staying seated on the carpet, Lucy watched in excitement as well as disgust as he moved over to her trash. The paper scrunched up fell on to the floor beside the basket while he went fishing with his fingers for the burger. When she saw it in his hand she stuck out her tongue and turned her head away. Composing herself, she watched on as ketchup oozed out across his face before it was all finally eaten. "You are sick" Lucy added.

Back they were, sitting on opposite sides of the room. Now it was his turn, and the sister couldn't help but feel a little nervous.

"But I've never had alcohol." She stated, looking displeased. "And if Daddy ever found out...." Her excuses made her seem like she was forfeiting the game already. "Come on then, get up!" Standing on her feet, her ankle socks cushioned the sound of her steps out in the corridor as she made her way down to the living room and to her father's drinks cabinet. Once there, she opened the door and pulled out the drink. Taking the cap off, she lowered her nose and smelt it. Seeming nervous, she looked at her brother before taking two big gulps.

"Agghhh....ughhhh...." coughing, her chest shook and her eyes watered as she put the drink back.

celebstars said:
Staying seated on the carpet, Lucy watched in excitement as well as disgust as he moved over to her trash. The paper scrunched up fell on to the floor beside the basket while he went fishing with his fingers for the burger. When she saw it in his hand she stuck out her tongue and turned her head away. Composing herself, she watched on as ketchup oozed out across his face before it was all finally eaten. "You are sick" Lucy added.

Back they were, sitting on opposite sides of the room. Now it was his turn, and the sister couldn't help but feel a little nervous.

"But I've never had alcohol." She stated, looking displeased. "And if Daddy ever found out...." Her excuses made her seem like she was forfeiting the game already. "Come on then, get up!" Standing on her feet, her ankle socks cushioned the sound of her steps out in the corridor as she made her way down to the living room and to her father's drinks cabinet. Once there, she opened the door and pulled out the drink. Taking the cap off, she lowered her nose and smelt it. Seeming nervous, she looked at her brother before taking two big gulps.

"Agghhh....ughhhh...." coughing, her chest shook and her eyes watered as she put the drink back.

"Well if you're scared, it's OK if you want to forfeit..." Daniel smiled. Standing promptly when she caved in, agreeing to do the dare, he followed her closely. Their parents never felt the need to lock the liqueur cabinet, but perhaps today would have been a good day to start.

She took the bottle of amber liquid. "Go on..." He encouraged. Admittedly he felt nervous as well. This was a bit extreme, but the more extreme the more fun the game was. He held his breath when the bottle went to her lips. She took not one, but TWO gulps. "W-woah!" he laughed a little at her expression "I didn't realize you were so hardcore, Lucy!" He playfully gave her a clap on the back.

"That was awesome! Ok, Ok, your turn! Lay it on me!" He clapped his hands together. He was really getting into the game now. The expression on her face though was utterly adorable, seeing her struggle to get over the taste of it. Dad had given him a sip of it earlier this year when Mom wasn't around. He knew the pain she was in...well...sort of. He didn't take two massive gulps of the crap.

Recovering from the drink, she closed the cabinet and wiped her soft pink lips with her hand. Coughing a few times more, she looked at her brother with an almost evil stare for making her do that. "Yes...it is my turn" she said, grinning, pacing up and down in front of him. Again, she looked around the room for clues. There wasn't much, but then she saw his Xbox laying in front of the TV, all hooked up and ready to play with a simple push of a button. She knew Daniel sometimes liked to play it in the living room as the TV was far bigger.

"I dare you....." she paused, bending over, turning his Xbox on and removing the disc. The game inside was Grand Theft Auto. "I dare you to break this disc in half..." Her index finger was through the hole in the middle. She then held it like a Frisbee and threw it to him.

"I got you now. You play that game everyday. You aren't going to do that." Folding her arms and sticking out a hip, she looked smug, confident and acted like she had already won.

His eyes widened when she went to his X-Box. "What are you-" before he could finish asking, she had ejected the disc and plucked it from the drive. "What!?" he shouted in surprise. It was one of his favorite games! He'd gotten it for his birthday this year and had begged fr it. He'd even agreed to extra chores for a week to get it! Their mom wasn't really keen on violent games. Call of Duty was bad enough, but she hated GTA. Getting her to cave had been a chore in itself!

Her cocky smile was enough to help him make up his mind. Catching the disc, he held it in his hands. His hands trembled a little bit as if he was about to kill a close friend or a pet. The sound of it snapping broke the silence. The two halves fell to the carpet. The gut wrench was real. His eyes finally met hers. He folded his arms now, giving her a sly look. The look on her face was delightful. He knew she didn't expect him to go this far just to win a dumb game.

"My turn." His tone was playful but a bit menacing too. "I double dare you-" He looked her up and down. Her sassy stance again brought a strange feeling to the teen. "-to take off your shirt...and let me touch your boobs." He concluded. A look of surprise came to his face for a split second, not quite sure where that dare had come from...but it had been presented. It was over the top...but...there was no way she'd follow through now. It'd be the best revenge. He'd buy a new copy of GTA with her dumb allowance at the very least.

She did chuckle, it was a bit mean. After all it was his favourite game, did she take it to far? When he did break the disc in to two pieces, Lucy realized he would do anything to win this game. It didn't help that she was just as competitive. It had all started when they were much younger, going to camps and doing challenges against each other and the rest of the family.

Hearing him say it was his turn sent a shiver down her spine. Not knowing what he was going to say made her nervous. "Yeah...." she replied as he paused after saying he double dared her. "WHAT!" was Lucy's reaction. Her arms covered up her breasts over her top in a defensive position. "That's sick! You know how mad Daddy would be if he found out you just asked that?"

There was a reason she made the allowance part of the deal. She wanted the extra money for something.

Lucy looked angry. She bit her bottom lip, looking at the floor, then back to her brother. Taking a deep breath, she moved up to him, lowered her arms in an 'x' shape and pulled the top up from the bottom over her head. She had exposed her breasts which were small mounds. Looking away she turned to the side so she wouldn't have to see his reaction.

Her reaction was priceless "Well, yeah. That's why we're doing this when we're alone! Duh." He laughed a little "You won't tell anyway...if you do, I'll tell you drank some of his whisky so...I guess we both aughta keep our mouths shut." Daniel shrugged and leaned back against the wall, arms across his chest "It's OK if you say no. I don't blame you. You can just put your allowance in my room on Monday and I'll be sure to make you the list of chores."

He expected her to end it here. It was too far for them to go. Yet the siblings competitive sides seemed too strong even for this to be too far. His eyes got wide when she walked right up to him, pulling her shirt up over her head. No bra underneath, Lucy's cute breasts were on full display. They weren't super big or anything, girls in his grade having some bigger ones. Yet their size seemed to suit her perfectly. "w-woah..." He heard himself whispered.

He hesitated, unsure if she was just testing him or not. When he raised his hands, she didn't move. Once he was sure it was alright he placed both hands on her breasts, cupping one in each palm. They weren't enough to really fill his hands but...her skin was incredibly soft. Her mounds squishy to the touch. His thumbs curiously began to press to her nipples, moving the pads of his thumbs in slow circles against them. Teasing her soft nipples. "W-wow..." he shifted his stance a little...he felt his member getting pinched a bit in his underwear as he got harder. Daniel smiled a little bit "Does...it feel good?" he asked curiously

Not making eye contact with him her head was still turned away. Her neck was exposed to the boy and she closed her eyes when she felt his touch. Nipples started to become erect as he played with them. Lucy turned to look him in the eye when she was asked a question. Shrugging, it wasn't a horrible feeling, and it did actually feel good. But then she stepped back.

"There...my turn...." She folded her arms, covering her breasts. "I want you to run around the living naked!" Tilting her head with a confident smirk, she said it like she wanted to get her own back on him. "Come on...I thought you always win this game?"

Snapping back to reality once she pulled back, Daniel felt his face heat up just a bit. Embarrassment filled him. He'd been getting aroused off of fondling his own sister. Clearing his throat a little, he took a step back to give them space. "Uh...yeah. Y-your turn." He agreed. She took a moment to think. Daniel found his eyes were constantly flicking down to her exposed torso, trying to sneak another peek at her bosom, but her crossed arms kept both breasts well hidden from his prying eyes.

"You want me to what?" He felt dumbfounded. Sure, he had escalated things but...to go full nude!? It wouldn't have been a big deal except of the kick stand he had going on in his shorts right now. Her taunt though was enough to push him over. "Fine! I'll do it! Just don't get mad at me if you like it or something."

Reaching back with both hand, Daniel grabbed his shirt and pulled it up over his head, tossing it aside. His body was nice and lean. he wasn't muscular but his frame was shaped nicely from his time on the soccer team at school. He lifted his feet one at a time to pull off his socks. His thumbs hooked on the waist of his shorts, taking a deep breath. Here goes nothing. He thought to himself. Pushing down, he pushed his shorts and his underwear down at the same time to get it over with.

Daniel's dick came springing forth to greet them. Daniel wasn't quite aware of the fact but he was quite 'gifted' for his age. Already at full mast, his member stood at a full 6 inches. He had a little bit of pubic hair near the base of his manhood, but his balls were buttery smooth. He'd never felt this exposed before, not even when he was in the locker room. This time around he avoided Lucy's gaze, promptly starting to jog around the room. Each step made his penis bounce lewdly.

"Yeah right, like I am going to like it! I'm not sick like you are!"

Watching him get undressed, seeing his torso was nothing new and there was no big deal when his socks flew off his feet. Now was the big step, his pants. Anticipating him to stop, she was caught unexpectedly when he whipped the rest of his clothing off and started to jog around the room naked.

"Oh my god!" She giggled, her hand covering her mouth and the over covering her eyes although she was looking through a gap in her fingers. She saw his semi hard cock bouncing and swaying between his legs. "Hahaha...that is the funniest thing I have seen" was her reaction, seeing her brother naked in the living room.

"I would love it if they came in and saw you. That would be sooooo funny!"

After making a full lap around the living room, nearly tripping over the coffee table when she started laughing, Daniel scowled a little bit. "Oh shut up! Yeah, and what would they think of you ALSO being half naked?" He asked, sounding a little annoyed at how funny she found the situation. A slight pout on his lips, he sat on the couch, not even bothering to put his clothing back on. His prick stood fully, throbbing with every rapid heartbeat.

"Keep laughing...it's my turn now." He reminded her. His smile turned a bit wicked "Let's see how funny it'll be if mom and dad walked in while you touch this." He turned the heat up on their game when he pointed to his erection. "Get naked too...come over and rub this for a little bit..." He dared her. Daniel felt excitement well up inside him. They'd gone this far and she hadn't turned back now. Though her cockiness made him a little annoyed, he found her cocky expressions to be really cute too. "Don't be a chicken. I got naked and ran all around for you. Now you get naked and do something equally embarrassing...touch your brother's penis."

It was the first penis she had seen in real life. her hand lowered from her eyes but she still giggled against her other. Watching him sit down, she looked below to find she was still topless and quickly covered her chest area with her mouth gaping open. How could she forget that?

"Yeah, your turn. Nothing stupid!" She pointed to him, her left arm covering her chest with her right hand up in the air. Looking distraught when she found out Lucy then went wide eyed when he asked her to get naked to. "I hate you!" Both arms fell to her side and each hand clenched in to a fist with her face scrunching up.

Her fingers went in to the waistband of her leggings and she pulled them down along with her panties. Some hair was revealed and her long legs looked smooth. Her thigh gap was more evident to now.

Once naked, Lucy went over to her brother and stood over him. She was shaking, trembling in fact, knowing she was going to touch her first ever cock. Fingers scraped against the shaft until they ran over his cock a few times. "There...I touched it...." She patted it a few times and then stopped.

Daniel coudn't stop the smile that came to his face. Her reaction had been exactly what he expected. "Oh no you don't..." He dismissed her hate for him. She didn't say no though, quickly pushing her leggings and panties down to join him in nudity. His curious eyes took her in inall her glory. Both of them were in the process of maturing, and despite her rather petite shape, she was starting to fill out in other areas. His member throbbed eagerly at the sight of her nakedness. Her mouth was barely visible between her thighs, a light bit of hair gracing her Mons.

His stomach did a cartwheel when she stood in front of him, reaching out to give his dick a few pats across the topside of his shaft. He held his breath. Her fingertips werereally soft. She stopped as quickly as she'd started though, causing him to frown a little "Oh come on, that doesn't count..." He pouted "That was more like poking it...just...grab it a little bit." He encouraged, legs spreading wider. "If it makes you feel better, I'll touch yours too so it's less weird..." He suggested. His expression turned curious, giving her an interested look. "We're not telling anyone anyway so...it can't hurt anything, right?"

"It doesn't count? But I touched it!" She said, almost like throwing a strop as she pouted. "Look! I'm nervous Ok! I've never touched one before and I didn't think my brother's one would be my first!" Her stomach was doing cartwheels to, butterflies were indeed flying inside. "Touch me to?" Eyebrows raised above her eyes.

"Well...no...we aren't telling anyone..."

"Ok" she reluctantly said, but agreeing to. Her hand lowered and she grasped it in her palm, holding it properly. She didn't really know what to do at this point. Despite being competitive and quite fiery sometimes, Lucy did happen to be a little naive at times and looked up to her brother as someone she could trust. Allowing her to be talked in to some things.

"I've never done this either so...so it'll be fine..." He felt a bit embarassed for some reason, as if admitting shameful. "Just do your best." He encouraged. When her heand moved back, he held his breath. er grip wasn't too tight, since she was nervous. But feeling her grasp him fully sent a jolt through his spine. "Ah.." he let out a low moan of pleasure. "Just um...move your hand up and down...like this." He moved his right hand in a jerking motion to demonstrate.

As if to show her good will, he scooted to the edge of the couch so he could get closer to her. Hie put his right hand on her hip, squeezing gently while his left hand moved between her legs. "I'll...just rub you here a little while you rub me...Ok?" He brought his fingertips to her sex, starting to gently rub her smooth petals. "W-woah..." He whispered again, looking her in the eye "...does it feel good?" he asked quickly, wanting to make sure he wasn't doing it wrong. "I think...it's supposed to feel good if I touch here..." His middle finger slid across her slit a bit, moving up to her sensitive bud next.

Watching his motion, she copied it. Her hand moved up and down his shaft, pulling on the skin for him. He moved as she was bent over working his groin, now sitting on the edge of the couch. With her thighs quite small, his hand could easily cup her pussy and he did just that, rubbing her slit.

"Yeah, it feels tingly..." Lucy admitted. As she was jerking her bro off, she felt his shaft become warm and very hard. Whilst bent over, her hair became loose from her ponytail, falling over her face so she tucked it behind her ears.

"Mom and Daddy would kill us if they knew we were doing this."

A soft groan escaped his throat when she started to 'properly' stroke him. It didn't take long for him to get fully erect, swelling up to fill her hand. Each tug caused his hips to lightly jerk in pleasure. Even a small, pearly drop of his precum started to form at his slit.

Smiling a little when she appeared to like how it felt to be touched, Daniel continued to stroke her pussy gently. "Y-Yeah they would...but...this is kinda exciting, right?" He admired Lucy's pretty face when she brushed her hair back. "Feels kinda good to be bad for once."

"This may sound a little weird but...y-you're really pretty." He felt his face turn a bit red. Complimenting his little sister? He must be crazy. His middle and index finger began to gently spread her sex a bit, biting his lower lip. "This feels really really good, Lucy." He moaned.

Back
Top Bottom