Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

----------->Make War Not Love<-----------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Desires

Banned
Banished
Not safe for work example images included. Hello. Title your pm with either the name of your search thread or something else, so I can keep track of it. I seek long-term one on one rps. I don't like or participate in one shot stories or pure smut based ones. A balance of story, sex and other elements is preferred. Twenty-four seven sex is not welcomed. Heterosexual main pairings only. Due to miscommunications and problems in the past, I require all partners to provide me with a link to their f-list or a site similar to it, a manually created f-list is also acceptable. f-list.net is where you make your f-list. You will find pairings with settings further down. If you have ideas and plots of your own for the pairings below or if you have any plots and pairings of your own, share them. I may or may not like them, you will never know unless you share them. If you are interested in any of the pairings below, pick a pairing you are interested in and I will present you with the plot that I have for it. I am open to compromise and changes to the plots for the pairings as long as we both agree on them.

About me: English is not my first or second language. I joined Blue Moon, because I want to explore the more adult side of role-playing and hopefully make a few friends along the way. I don't participate in fandom rps, so please don't ask. To me, women portray female characters better than men, but I can also write for other genders. I don't rp with married people. I like to include anime or realistically drawn character images in our posts and prefer all characters to be aged 22+, and you can use the websites donmai and gelbooru to find some for use. The sites contain some explicit images. I like exploring the reverse gender role side of things in rps, instead of your typical male boss and a female secretary, it would be a female boss and male secretary, etc. Regarding BDSM rps or ones with BDSM elements in them, I prefer playing switch leaning submissive character(s)(not your typical doormat or whiny, helpless types). I prefer to conduct role-plays through private messages on this site and nowhere else. I write in third person only and prefer modern, modern fantasy and modern futuristic settings, pure medieval, historical, fantasy or a mix of either setting bores me to tears.

Partner Preferences: I seek a role-play partner who is open minded and is willing to try new things, regardless of how unsettling they seem at first. Someone who can give me a challenge and has plots or ideas of their own. I have little to no experience when it comes to BDSM and would welcome a partner who is willing to teach me. I seek a partner who can and doesn't mind playing a switch leaning dominatrix, as opposed to someone who only plays a submissive and want me to play the sole dominant role, with little or no switching on either side or on my part; if that is what you seek, then don't bother contacting me. Last but not least, a partner who proofreads their work, fixing any errors and provides two paragraphs or more of substance that moves the story forward.

Pairing list with plots:

Setting: Modern: Manga artist x Businesswoman
Setting:Modern: Best friends x Best friends (We each play two characters)
Setting: Modern Futuristic Assassin x Female Model, warden, president, inventor, etc.
Setting:Modern Fantasy:Butler x Businesswoman
Setting: Modern: Employees x Bosses (We each play two characters)
Setting: Modern Fantasy: Neighbor x Neighbor
Setting: Modern: Sister x Adopted brother

Ons(Things I want to explore in an rp.)(35)
-Action females (females who can and aren't afraid of fighting, even going as far as to kill their opponents.)
-Age gap (female is older than the male by three to four or four to five years)
-Anatomically correct(characters that have realistic body proportions)
-Assertive females
-Breast and Nipple play(both sides)
-Cunnilingus (giving. Oral sex performed on a female.)
-Comedy/sexual comedy
- Demons(Incubus or Succubus)
-Dominatrix (Dominant female or at least one with a dominant personality. A woman who can take charge and isn't afraid to go after what she wants. In a BDSM setting, a mix of sadistic and gentle woman is welcomed.)
-Ecchi(Japanese term meaning light sexual themes)
-Empowered Women
-Female ejaculation(also known as squirting. It is a small or sometimes large amount of thick fluid that is released by the female during an orgasm.)
-Foreplay (both sides)
- Fighting/Wrestling (playfully or seriously, both sides)
-Height difference (Female is several inches or a feet and several inches taller than the male.)
-Intelligent characters(both sides)
-Kemonomimi(humans with animal characteristics, such ears and a tail, nothing else.)
-Kissing
-Large breasts(in terms of bra size, a D is the maximum.)
-Licking(nipples, breasts, etc.)
-Me playing the inexperienced or semi-experienced character(s) (A character who is inexperienced or semi exprienced when it comes to sex, a particular job, how the world works, etc.)
-Male virgin
-Martial arts(real, made up or a mix of both)
-Non-penetrative sex
-Obsessive/possessive female(s)
-Playing against switch leaning dominatrix character(s) (in a story with BDSM elements in it.)
-Power struggles
-Psychological torture
-Small breasts(33 B, just an example. In terms of bra size a B or C is the max.)
-Small penis(3-4 inches)
-Shaved(facial hair, genitals, etc. Both sides.)
-Teasing, sexual or non sexual (from both sides.)
-Twisted themes
-Very experienced or experienced partners
-Woman on top(A woman in a position of power.)

Maybe(things I'm open to exploring in an rp.)(17)
-Anal training (receiving)
-Blindfold sex (Being teased or having sex while blindfolded.)
-Discipline/reinforcement(receiving)
-Face sitting (Receiving. Known as queening, when a woman performs it on a man or woman and kingning when a man performs it on a woman or man. It is a form of forced oral sex.)
-Fingering (both ways)
-Fingers in mouth(receiving)
Hair pulling(receiving)
-Incest(adopted siblings, fraternal twins or cousins)
-Light bondage(receiving.)
-Orgasm denial and control(receiving or both ways.)
Pegging(female penetrates a male with a strap on dildo or vice versa. If a woman can take it up the anus, why not a man?)
-Rape( also known as non consensual. Female has sex with an unwilling male. I would like to explore it as a plot point. Contrary to belief it happens, though it is rarely reported.)
-Reverse spit roast (Face sitting and cowgirl position, together at the same time with the male lying on his back.)
-Sexual Exhaustion(receiving)
-Sixty-nine position
Strap-on dildo(Vibrating or non vibrating one. Female using it on a male or vice versa.)
-Two females and one male

Offs(Things I don't want to see in an rp or take part in at all. Nonnegotiable.)(105)
-Adultery(Married people having sex with other people who are or aren't married.)
-Adult baby(Also known as infantilism is an adult who acts like a child, to the point of wearing diapers, being fed from a bottle, etc.)
-Age play(characters who act younger or older than they really are in a sexual setting.)
-Aliens, tentacles, tentacle monsters, slime, slime monsters, etc.
-Amphibians(Frogs, salamanders, etc.. having sex with them and so forth.)
-Anal sex (giving. Inserting a penis into the anus of another person and trusting back and forth.)
-Anilingus (also known as rimming, the licking or sucking of the anus for sexual pleasure.)
-Anthromorphs(animals with human like qualities, such as being able to stand on two legs. This includes furries.)
-Arrange Marriage rps
-BBW (Big Beautiful Women)
-BBM(Big Beautiful Men)
-Ball busting(kicking, stepping, etc.. on the male testicles for sexual pleasure.)
-Barbed cocks
-Bestiality(humans having sex with animals.)
-Bimbos(Your over sexualized female, has large breasts an hourglass figure and below average intelligence.)
-Blood play(playing with blood as a form of sexual pleasure.)
(either way)
-Breast smothering(suffocating someone with your breasts. Females with extremely large breasts doing this to a male or another woman.)
-Breast expansion(rapid or sudden growth of the female breasts to unrealistic sizes through magical means that doesn't make sense at all, etc..)
-Bukkake(A group of males ejaculating on to one person.)
-Caning(beating or whipping someone with a cane)
-Cervical penetration
-Chaining
-Choking(as a form of sexual gratification)
-Cock fucking (inserting the penis into another penis and thrusting, as if it was a normal thing.)
-Collars(wearing it or having someone else wear it.)
-Creampie(a sexual act in which the male ejaculates into the vagina or anus without wearing a condom.)
-Cross-dressing (Male wearing female clothes or female wearing male clothes, also known as trap.)
-Cuckold/cheating (A man whose wife has sex with someone else.)
-Cum inflation
-Cum play
-Cum swapping (Two people exchanging semen via their mouths.)
-Daddydom
-Damsels in distress(My character will either kill yours or leave them to die, if they have to save them from danger all the time.)
-Doggy-style
-Diaper fetishes
-Ejaculating on to someone's face or body
-Electric sex toys
-Enemas
-Face or skull fucking
-Feminine males (Playing as one or against them. Males who look like females.)
-Fisting (inserting one’s fist into the anus or vagina for sexual pleasure, doing it to another person or having it done to them.)
-Food or Foot play.(That includes foot fucking.)
-Forced or arranged marriages rps
-Forced Incest
-Frotting (also known as frottage is the act of two males, rubbing their penises together for sexual pleasure.
-Futanari (In Japanese, it is character that has a penis, but is female, vice versa or one that has both a penis and a vagina, also known as a Hermaphrodite in English. Playing as one or against them.)
-Gagging
-Gaping(An irregular sized vaginal or anal hole, made large as a result of too much sex.)
-Gender bending or transformation (A male or female who is turned into the opposite sex via magically or scientific means)
-God modding
-Having to or playing only dominant ones in a BDSM setting or tall character(s) all the time in an rp
-Heavy bondage (either way)
-Hermaphrodites(Playing as one or against them. Someone who has both a penis and a vagina also known as intersex.)
-Hot dogging (Placing the penis in between the posterior of a male or female and rubbing or moving it up and down for sexual pleasure. Not Safe For Work.)
Human breeding or branding[/b]
Incest(Mother x son, mother x daughter, father x son, father x daughter, grandparents x grandchildren, aunt x nephew, aunt x niece, Uncle x niece or Uncle x nephew, etc.)
Interracial sex or marriage(pertaining to rps)
-Knife or gun play(used in a sexual manner or to enhance sexual experience)
-Knotting cocks
-Large penises(5-100 inches) and testicles
-Living insertions (insects or alien creatures)
-Lolicon/shotacon (All main characters will be twenty-two and up.)
-Macro breasts, penises, testicles and other body parts(unrealistic and excessively large body parts. Please keep things normal or as close to it as possible.)
-Macrophilia (unrealistic and excessively tall characters, giants and giantess)
-Menstruation (used as a form of sexual pleasure or act, etc)
-Male rapes female(overdone and I am tired of it.)
- Microphilia(unrealistically and excessively short characters)
-Milfs, Dilfs and cougars, married or not married and with or without children (Playing as one or against them in rps.)[/b]
-MommyDomme(same as daddy dom, except mommy is in charge of little boy)
-Muscular women(abs are fine)
-Necrophilia (sex with dead beings or things)
-Obese characters(Playing as or against one)
-Overly muscular men
-Ovipostion(laying eggs)
-Pedophile(playing as one or with one)
-Perfect characters(characters with little to no flaws and always does everything perfectly.)
-Pony play(A character who is treated as a pony or pretends to be one.)
-Pregnancy (that includes male pregnancy and risk of pregnancy)
-Prolapses(organs falling out of place. Includes anal and vaginal prolapses.)
-Puppy play( a character who is treated like a puppy or pretends to be one.)
-Scatophilia(anything to do with animal or human feces, eating or playing with it.)
-Sex machines
-Sissy males(Males who act and dress like females.)
-Soiling (Someone who defecates on themselves, in their underwear, etc.)
-Smegma (A combination of shed skins cells, skin oils and moisture. It is a white non moist substance that appears under the foreskin of a male penis and around the vulva and clitoral hood of a female vagina.)
-Snowballing(having a mouth filled with semen.)
-Stomach bulges
-Studs (also known as a womanizer. I don't play such characters.)
-Submissive and purely submissive females(whether in a BDSM setting or not. Feisty or non feisty.)
-Sucking or licking feet and toes
-Sudden or rapid breast growth or sudden growth of other body parts.
-Throat penetration (also known as deep throat. NSFW:Not Safe for work.)
-Transgender characters( playing against or playing as one. A man or woman who undergoes sex reassignment surgery to become the opposite sex, also involves hormone therapy, etc.)
-Tribadism (Also known as scissoring, is the act of two females rubbing their vulva together for sexual pleasure.)
-Unintelligent characters
-Unbirthing (Being forced back into the womb, through the vagina and coming back out.)
-Urethral play (inserting objects into the male urethra)
-Urolagnia(anything to do with animal or human urine. Being urinated upon or drinking urine.)
-Using photos of actors, real people, etc.., as face claims.
-Vampires, Werewolf, elves, orcs, ogre, trolls, etc.
-Vomit(eating or playing with it, eating it, etc.)
-Vore(sexual gratification from being eaten alive)
-Wax or cum play
-Wetting(the act of urinating in one's underwear or clothes)
-Whipping/flogging
-Zombies or Zombie apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom