Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A hard day on the furry farm (Gen & KnightCreep)

Gen Rive

Planetoid
It had been a lazy morning for Miles. After meeting the farm owner last night when he’d officially moved in and started the job, he was told that he had the morning free to get himself unpacked and settled. So what had the fox done? Being nocturnal, he’d slept the morning away and his suitcases were still stacked in the corner of his cabin, completely untouched. Only now as he roused himself from sleep did he wander over to them, wondering what to wear.

Since he was new, he wasn’t entirely sure of the layout of the farm, or what needed doing on a daily basis. That was why the owner had let him know that someone would be dropping by early in the afternoon to show him where he was needed for the day. Who that was going to be, or where they would be going, Miles had no idea.

Either way, it was going to be manual labour of course. With that in mind, he chose himself a pair of snug fitting shorts and a cropped T-shirt that would help keep him cool. With those on, he carried his stool over to the door to prop it open, then sat in the doorway lounging half in the hot sun outside and half shaded. This, he could get used to.

"Being lazy, are we?" A voice said to Miles. Ash was standing outside of the house. He was naked other than a pair of booty shorts. Part of his stallionhood poked out of one of the legs.

"Indeed I am sweetheart" The fox replied without really looking at the other creature, as with the sun directly behind the horse he could really get a good look. From the slim build he merely assumed that this was a mare, not a stallion. "You can't blame a guy for wanting a little rest after the long journey getting here".

As the mare got closer, Miles finally looked at her properly... and realised that it wasn't a 'her' at all. Hell, with the tip of the horse's member dipping out of the bottom of his shorts there was no doubt of that. Well, Miles was certainly no prude, so if this stallion didn't mind it hanging in the breeze, then what was the harm? Besides, a little eye candy never hurt anything.

"Name's Miles" the fox greeted the new arrival. "It's a pleasure" as he extended a hand to shake.

"I'm Ash," Ash smiled as he took Miles' hand and shook it. "I'll be showing you around the farm and teaching you what your duties will be. We can start with you stripping."

Standing up, Miles chuckled at the request for him to strip. With his own quite girly figure, he was used to being hit on by guys... though most of them were certainly not as forward as the stallion here.

"Now then Ash" the fox asked "Why on earth would I need to strip for you to show me around the farm?"

"You're going to be the farm's pleasure furry," Ash said. "You have to be naked at all times so you can pleasure someone at a moment's notice. Now strip, you sexy boy."

Miles had no idea if this was supposed to be some kind of joke. A pleasure furry? He hadn't signed up for this, and it wasn't really what the job advert had said at all. Then again, the job advert had been very vague come to think of it. Still, he did not believe Ash. But, the guy was cute, and if this was a way to avoid starting his real job for a little longer then Miles could put up with it.

"I've got to give it to you" the fox said as he pulled his shirt off over his head. "I've been to some weird places in my time, but this..." he trailed off for a moment as the fabric covered his face "... has got to be the weirdest sort of initiation prank I've ever seen". Reaching down, he gave his short and underwear a tug down, shimmying his hips to get out of them. Now standing there naked, his own member was plainly visible, though seemed noticeably smaller than the horse's.

It seemed the phrase hung like a horse was not only a metaphor. "Well?" the fox smirked "Is this the part where the other guys all jump out and start laughing at me? It won't work, I'm not ashamed of my body". Reaching out, the Fox traced a fingertip over the exposed head of Ash's Stalionhood "Though, maybe a little envious".

"This isn't a prank, Miles," Ash smirked. "Turn around and lift that tail up. Show me your asshole." His stroked the tip of his cock.

There was probably some hay that needed bailing somewhere, or cows that needed to be milked... So why on earth was this stallion making such odd requests? The more it went on, the less Miles was able to convince himself that this was some kind of joke.

In any event, the prospect of a little intimate time with a cute stallion seemed infinitely more fun than lifting heavy things out in the hot sun. With an exaggerated shrug, the fox turned around and wrapped his tail around his waist. his backside was more than a little perky, and so even as he stood there with his tail out of the way, the swell of his cheeks hid what Ash wanted to see.

"Is it true what they say about horses?" the fox chuckled "There's about ten seconds of sex before you blow your load? Try to prove otherwise, won't you Ash?"

"No, my record is ten minutes," Ash grinned. He began to push Moles' cheeks apart, grinning at the little pink hole in front of him.

Mile's bit down on his lower lip as he felt the stallion's hands take hold of his ass, grabbing the pert cheeks and spreading them apart. How had he gotten himself into this position? Less than five minutes after meeting the other furry, he was bent over at the waist with his tailed raised and ass spread ready for a good fuck. The prospect of having the horse's thick member inside him made the fox's cheeks burn with warmth, but also made him worry a little.

"You're going to need some lube if you're planning on going back there my friend, especially if the other thing that they say about horses is true. What chance has a poor little fox got with someone of your size?"

"Oh don't worry," Ash smiled. "I'll be gentle." He rubbed her precum covered tip all on Miles' asshole, effectively lubing it up.

It was surprising how wet the tip of the Stallion's cock was, enough to let Miles' concerns abate. As the rubbing went on though, he got his first real impression of exactly how big that member was though. Ten minutes of that thing... well, he'd be walking funny for a little while to say the least. It was too late to back out now though, and to tell the truth, he didn't want to. Sure it might be a little sore, but the fox was looking forward to this. As well as not doing his real job.

With a glance over his shoulder, first at Ash, and then to make sure that nobody else was around, the fox gave a small grin and wiggled his hips just a little to tease the equine. "Okay then hot stuff, go for it".

"I'll cum after two minutes, you sexy fox," Ash smirked. He slowly pushed his dick in, moaning as he did. "I can't wait to have a threesome with you and Buster..."

I think you bumped the wrong thread there, I already let you know that we would not be continuing this one.

Back
Top Bottom