Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

not your cliche exchange student

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alina Lina

Planetoid
For this one you really should be on the save wavelength as me, because i want to enjoy it. So there will be no try outs, i will pick only the one/s i feel is/are right.
I would be staying at your place for one school year, as an exchange student. I am coming from a good, well-off family, and your family is the same. You have a daughter my age and a son a few years older.
Your character is 45+, ideally in his 50's. Big body, but not obese. Not muscle packed body builder either. Just the massive type. Can be a bit chubby. Not hairy, as smooth as possible.
I want this to be very realistic. Not cliche. No easy scenes. I want it to be tense and awkward. And after a while, when it is clear than we wont stop and we want this to go on and loose ourselves in it, we would each be an instrument for the others' desires.
We can talk more about it in private. Please be intelligent and open minded.

Just a little follow up:

Two things I am curious about:

Alina Lina said:
You have a daughter my age and a son a few years older.

You left out the mother completely. But other than that you are very specific about the children. I wonder why. What function do they and the whole family setup serve in your story? I doubt it is for a family orgy (due to your dislike of things being too unrealistic), so what do they bring to the story?

Make things more difficult, an obstacle to what the main characters like to do? Or just for added realism, as a single guy most likely will not be allowed to have an exchange student live at his home?

I want it to be tense and awkward.

That sounds peculiar too. Awkward? Like: In which sense?

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom